Money! - Cover

Money!

Copyright© 2016 by Dual Writer

Chapter 19

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is a flowing story of how money has an unwanted affect on a man until he decides to become a force for his own protection. The story will find its way to be a part of Florida Friends. There is sex in this story. Some times a lot of sex so you've been warned. It is not a sex story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual  

I woke up at six fifteen and thought it was probably too late to run. I had a lot of suggestions from Chuck to work on, and I wanted to start the day feeling Steve's strength and Glenda's caring.

Steve was dressed the same as me in shorts, t-shirt, and flip flops. I was sipping coffee when a short redhead sat in a chair next to me and put her feet on the seat, showing off her sparsely covered redheaded beaver. Today's t-shirt wouldn't even be allowed an 'R' rating. Both nipples were peeking out and you could tell one had recently been sucked.

I leered, which gave her a smile before she said, "I have to paint your bike. It's nice and all, but it isn't us. It isn't you either. Give me a week to think about it, and I'll make it your bike."

Charlie came with their two kids, and asked, "Did she tell you that your bike's paint sucked yet? She wouldn't quit talking about it last night, so I had to stick something in her mouth."

Shawna said, "You can't do anything but suck when Stump puts something in your mouth."

"You are such a little potty mouth, Shawna." Glenda said this while reaching over to tweak one of the nipples peeking out.

There was a clamor at the door that had everyone looking up. Chuck's women were coming in with kids under each arm and smiles as big as ever. The infants who had already been fed were put into the infant play area and the toddlers were turned loose to see what they could mooch.

Chuck came to the table, and told me, "That's why I was so easy to talk to. We were on the plane coming home. I'm not sure why, but you seem to have as good a link to me as Mercy and Lisa. I even hear your sister talking to you sometimes."

Chuck now had coffee and was being asked questions by his many women. When that settled down, Chuck asked, "Did you ask Tiny to find you an airplane yet? There are a lot of used CJ4s with no hours on them which means they haven't been flown. Buy one of those, and get Tiny to do a lease for you. I want you to fly to Costa Rica to get used to the flight and figure out how to set your air taxi business up. DeDe will know how to do it, and she knows how to figure the aircraft costs in. This could be a really good deal for you and it can be another business for CS&S when you want to dump it. We'll have to call it CS&SC, or something like that."

Steve had a pair of reading glasses on his forehead as he passed a flyer to Chuck J. "Check this out. This is an outfit in Minnesota that's advertising our golf weeks and selling transportation to our departure point either in California or Seattle. They're legit, aren't holding up the customers, and are adding value to our golf tours. We get the tour money, the good will of the trip, and this group makes a travel agent commission on our tour price, and they charge a discounted airfare for their aircraft to fly out west. They have approached us to see if they can get a larger travel agent commission on the tours they sell. Tiny is checking everything out, and has advised Dewey that we may have to expand the number of tours. Dewey seems to think that our current number of beds won't handle the traffic, so we'd need to expand some hotels and begin to look at more locations for golf courses. We know we can support four courses at one location if they are all different, so we need to be looking for land that can handle four courses, along with enough land for a big hotel with beach access."

Tiny said, "I'll have some guys begin working on this. We need to get a team of people looking at properties as soon as possible."

Steve turned to Chuck, and said, "Now that that's out of the way, what the heck are you doing stealing the guy who is going to be my envoy, my mouthpiece for what I thought would be our expansion?"

Chuck said, "Hey, the kid is floundering around trying to figure out what he wants to do, where he's going, and he had some valid questions. My protégé Chuck here has an idea and I want him to expand on it. You can get all kinds of golden-tongued characters to do what you want. The only difference is the others will have to be flown where Chuck can fly himself."

Steve was chuckling to himself as Chuck J made it clear that he wasn't taking the conversation anywhere that Steve had a way to change my mind.

Tiny rose from looking at his smart phone, and said, "Here's a CJ4 with less than 50 hours. Take Jimmy with you and check it out. Call me if all is well, and I'll make a deal, plus figure out a lease for you. Get it here, register it, and fly it to Costa Rica to see if it's what you want to do."

These people didn't waste time when they had something to do. A few minutes later Tiny said, "The aircraft is on its way to our airpark to be looked at." "I think that 50 hours is more like a 100 now. We'll negotiate the first 100 hour inspection. Go to the airpark and check it out. See if it's something you want to own. The price is right and they told me that it has considerable interior enhancements. We'll let them give us a real deal if they really want to dump it."

I drove to the airpark and was talking to DeDe when the aircraft we were talking about landed. It had only been flown from Jacksonville to here, so it probably was still under a hundred hours. It was as if showing me it wanted to be flown when it spun in front of our operations building.

Jimmy had seen the landing and taxiing. He joined me on the way to check the aircraft out.

We were just approaching the aircraft when the door opened and a really gorgeous blonde came down the steps. She shook her hair out, and I'm sure that she knew every male eye in the airpark was watching her. What a vision.

She handed Jimmy the logbook as we walked up to her, and told him that she had just entered the flight from Jacksonville. Jimmy was all over the aircraft exterior, and then went inside. The real white-haired blonde asked, "Show me where the women's restroom is and where I can get some breakfast."

Fuck the aircraft. I wanted to know more about this babe. I took her to the airpark lunch bar when she came from the restroom. We filled plates and sat to talk about flying, what else? She told me her name was Janet Peterson, but she was known as 'Jazzy Janet' or just 'Jazzy' around the Jacksonville flying society. She said she earned the name because of having worked in a dance club while getting her license. I asked what a dance club was and she laughed at the question. "Titty bar, strip club, and everything else that might represent. I didn't do tricks, but would set some of my friends up with them. I was never that desperate."

I smiled and told her, "That's cool because my sister has a dating service, if you know what I mean."

We both laughed too loud and attracted attention. Janet had a really sweet smile and made me want to know her better. She told me, "I'm working on hours for my commercial, and then will work on my instructor rating. I can make a living teaching what I love to do. How far are you?"

She let her mouth droop open when I told her. Janet said, "How do I sign up to do that too? I can fly those hours and could be certified in less than six months. Who do I talk to?"

"I'll introduce you to DeDe, who is in charge of the courier duty. I'll try to direct you if you need housing. I'd be a male pig and ask you to share my bed, but I don't act and talk like that. I'm sure there is a lady or girl in the park who would share her place with you."

Janet said, "Don't throw the opportunity to share a bed with me away. I might be the best piece of tush you'll ever have. Try it, you'll like it." She broke up in fits of laughter after she gave her advertisement. She told me then, "I'm not that kind of person, and was fired from more than one titty bar for withholding pussy from good paying customers. Let's see where this takes us."

We noticed the CJ4 wasn't in front of operations any longer, and didn't know where it was. I took Janet to DeDe, and told DeDe, "She might be the answer to my leaving the courier service. Janet wants something like that to get hours. I'll leave her with you."

I could hear Jimmy talking to his ground guy over the radio when I went to the maintenance hangar. Jimmy was putting the aircraft through its paces. He landed the aircraft a few minutes later, and taxied it to our maintenance area. Jimmy opened the door and let the stairway down a couple of minutes after the aircraft was shut down. He saw me and waved.

As I approached, Jimmy said, "Get ready, you are about to see the most lavish interior I've ever seen on an aircraft this size."

The interior was magnificent, but almost too lavish. The extras were more than what was necessary as you could only house four to five passengers, including a hostess. The aircraft had a back area that would rival a G550. The pilot for the aircraft didn't try to bullshit us, and said, "The extended range package is amazing because they had flown one like this from Los Angeles to Hawaii without a problem and with more than enough reserve fuel."

I called Tiny to tell him to buy the aircraft. I was leaving a message on his voicemail when he tapped me on the shoulder. He smiled and told me, "I've already made the deal at a whole lot less than the asking price. The Arab who owned this wanted something that was driven by a single pilot, but he wanted to dump it when he found the space limitations. Chuck told me your plan, and it should be a winner. A lot of the Hollywood crowd don't own aircraft and would love to keep from flying commercial to get to the resort. You may need more than one of these aircraft to handle the demand."

I was chuckling to myself as I thought how ridiculous it was that I would be the owner of a company flying aircraft back and forth to Costa Rica.

Janet, the pilot who brought the CJ4 told me, "Okay, since you bought this thing, can you get me back to Jacksonville? DeDe said I could have the courier job and has a lady who rents from her that needs a roommate. You won't have to share your bed. Can you get me to Jacksonville? I have to pack my stuff into my car and get down here."

"I'll take you, but would you like to have lunch and see where you would be living? It's almost that time and having lunch there is always fun."

Janet asked, "Are you safe to go with? You're not one of those closet maniacs are you?"

"Naw, ask DeDe. She'll tell you that I'm pretty dull other than I share her enthusiasm to fly."

I saw Tiny and Steve leaving for lunch, and followed the two. Janet said, "You must not be hurting too bad to have a car like this. God, this thing is beautiful."

I told her how my sister insisted that I drive a Mercedes and had bought the car for me. I had to remind Janet my sister made a lot of money in the entertainment business. She laughed and commented how she understood how lucrative that business could be.

The kids were coming from school full of pent up energy when I pulled up to the patio. Janet was almost overwhelmed by them all. The little guys were busy running among the older kids inside, while the moms were putting bowls of soup along with platters of sandwiches on the table.

The school-age kids quickly sat to eat, and it was as if there was a bell that went off as more and more people came through the door to sit at the tables for lunch. Janet asked, "Is this a family style restaurant? Look at all the people."

Mercy was nearby, and said to her, "This is our very large extended family. Chuck's family is a bunch of them. Chuck J, not this one. Almost all the little ones running around and the babies in a pile in the living room are his. The man has too many women."

Janet was becoming alarmed, "Is this some kind of cult? Is it common to have more than one wife around here?"

Mercy answered, "No, there are more families who are just couples rather than families with multiple wives. It's just something that happened, and I don't think it was planned, although I think Sal's women planned on having just one guy take care of them."

I told Janet, "Sit, eat, and enjoy the laughing and joking that goes on here at lunch. I'll take you back to the airpark and then to Jacksonville when we're done."

Janet wanted to see the little ones in the living room, and did the usual of wanting to pick each one up, but they were all sleeping. A couple of the mothers were lying with the kids, and a couple more were on the couch in front of them. She said to me as we were leaving, "That's a real sight to see all those babies together like that. That must be a crazy household."

I told Janet on the way back to the airpark, "The Chuck who is the husband of that group is also a pilot and businessman, along with being a Deputy U.S. Marshal. What really makes him and one of his women stand out are they are two very prominent musicians. The mix of people at that patio is amazing."

Janet asked, "Will it be alright if I go there sometime?"

"You don't ever have to wait for an invitation. Steve and family welcome everyone to come. You'll see when you get up here. I'll be with you if I'm here while you meet the rest of the regulars. You'll be amazed at the variety of people that are there."

The pure white-haired woman said, "I was surprised that none of the men even stared at me. I think some of the women were more interested than the men."

I chuckled and said, "There does seem to be a lot of the women who enjoy the company of other women. There is one militant lesbian couple, but even they are friendly to me, though they've warned me off flirting with them. I think that's how Chuck's family became so big. I don't know the whole story, but I'll bet it's something like that."

My plan was to use the CJ4 to take Janet back to Jacksonville, but the aircraft was in the maintenance hangar with the cowlings off the engines, and the fueling port disassembled. I found Jimmy and asked what the matter was, he said, "None of the upgrades and modifications have been made. These are all manufacturer warranty and recalls. We can do them and get paid too since we're a repair depot. I don't have the parts for the fuel port, but will have them tomorrow."

We went into the office where the only person there was Betty. She asked, "Want to help out and give a guy his last hour of hood time? Everyone including DeDe is out giving lessons. We had too many charters and one of the instructors had to do the courier duty."

"Okay, where is he so I can use him to fly us to Jacksonville and take Janet home? She's going to be flying courier for a while to do what I did and get the flight time she needs."

Betty said the man was in the pilot's lounge, so we went back to get him. He picked up his logbook and the aircraft logbook. I grabbed mine and Janet ran across to the maintenance hangar to get hers off the CJ4. We pushed the 172 out of the small aircraft hangar, and I was standing aside to watch what should be an experienced student prepare to fly. The guy didn't even look for the preflight check list and climbed in the left seat and turned to look at me.

I waved for the man to come to me. He finally got out of the aircraft and came to ask, "What's the matter?"

I told the guy, "I don't know who has been teaching you, but you never, ever jump into an aircraft without doing the basics of an exterior check. You know that you have to check the oil, fuel, surface movements, tire pressure, propeller, and look for any surface damage. The Examiner would fail you when you twisted the key to start the aircraft if you were to do this for your flight test."

The guy protested and said, "The aircraft are all checked when they are put back into the hangar. You shouldn't have to check them again."

"What if I was in a rush when I returned with a student, and we just pushed the aircraft back into the hangar and didn't pull a low fuel card out. That's always possible. I've had to do that and I've found aircraft with low fuel before. Now do it right or start over on your instrument training so that you learn properly."

The guy grumbled, but did the full check and did find the fuel less than half full. We had to get a fuel truck and fill the wing tanks. He grumbled more because the fueling ladder wasn't where it was supposed to be.

Janet said, "You're a hard ass instructor. You're not even helping him."

"Who's going to help him when he's flying on his own? I have to teach a student how not to kill himself and to do these checks exactly right every time. Never depend on what someone else says they've done. Check it yourself."

Janet sat in a back seat and watched as I positioned the flight hood. I explained to the student, "You have three landings to do yet, so we'll fly to Jacksonville, back to Brooksville, then home. That will be a little over an hour, but you'll have your required landings. I see you have your night cross countries complete so you'll be ready for the examiner."

The student used the checklist and went through each item this time. I felt a lot better when he started the aircraft and waited for the operating temps to come up to normal. He called his fight plan in and then called for taxi instructions. We were in Jacksonville quickly, where he had wisely asked to park in front of operations to let a passenger out. Janet had my telephone number and said she would be calling me sometime tomorrow.

The rest of the flight went the way it was supposed to. I would take over just before touchdown, and then turn the aircraft or ask to takeoff in the same direction if there was enough runway remaining. We went through the post flight including refueling and pushed the aircraft back inside the hangar when we were back at the airpark. I wrote in the student's logbook and congratulated him on a successful completion of his initial instrument training. He did apologize for skipping what he had previously learned as it could be very important in his flying future.

I went to go through the new CJ4 again, and couldn't get over how lavish the interior was. The hostess's seat was separated from the passenger area by some galley components. I suppose I wouldn't want a hostess eavesdropping on me if I was an important Arab. This aircraft should be perfect for a couple, or even a family of four to fly to Costa Rica.

Courier duty had taught me the distances I could safely go, so I'd have to stop in Mexico City if I were to fly from Hollywood to Costa Rica. I would stop at the airpark from Chicago or New York, as the fuel price was cheaper. This might work. I could buy a used Gulfstream that was on the market for giveaway prices if I wanted to spend the money for an extra person. The idea of being able to do this as a one person operation is what made me want to try it.

We were just sitting down for supper when my phone rang. It was Janet. She said that she was traveling north on Nebraska Avenue and wanted to know when to turn. I told her the park entrance was just past the Holiday Inn and business park entrance. I told her to ask the gate guard for directions, and to tell him that you are meeting me at the patio.

I was excited now, as this girl really turned me on, but we were going to be busy going in two different directions most of the time. I was waiting for her when she pulled up out front. Janet got out of her car and actually almost ran to hug me. She looked at me funny, and said, "It's almost as if I have some magnetic pull from you. Are you some kind of mystic?"

I laughed and didn't tell her about this strange gift that I possessed or that possessed me. I took her inside to stand at the end of the tables and as everyone was looking at the woman, announced, "This is Janet Peterson. She's going to be flying the courier duty I was doing. She says her nickname is 'Jazzy' but you'll have to ask about its origin. Welcome Janet or Jazzy to our midst."

There was a lot of applause and a couple of comments about how nice looking she was. She did have all the components to be a very attractive woman. I had her sit next to DeDe who was sitting next to Sue. I was across from her and told her to not be bashful and take some food while it was still warm. The fare was pork chops, mashed potatoes, gravy, and green beans. I went for a glass of iced tea for Janet who thanked me. Getting up to chase drinks from the bar is a dangerous thing during a meal on the patio, as everyone needs something. I refilled a dozen beer mugs and made a couple of drinks. Most everyone was done eating when I sat back down to finish my meal.

DeDe introduced Janet to the girl who needed a roommate. This girl was a recent hire by Chuck's family to help nanny the new kids. I later found out that she insisted on an outside residence as she felt Chuck may be feeding his clan some kind of Kool-Aid. I think I knew all Chuck's women, and none of them seemed to be addled or influenced by drugs. They were all amazingly loving toward each other and to most other people they associated with. Janet left with this girl to get planted for her new life here in Tampa.

Janet came back to the patio a little later as I was talking to Chuck and Steve about my plans. She saw my drink glass and the one Chuck had, and asked what we were drinking. I told her Beefeaters gin and she smiled and asked for one. She asked, "You said your sister had her entertainment business in Miami", when I had given her the drink. "Would that be out on South Beach?"

I nodded that it did. Janet then said, "I heard that she sold her original lounge, restaurant, and club and then opened a lounge and restaurant a little way up the main drag." I nodded again. "Is your sister's name Dora?" I was laughing now. Janet said, "I worked at that club for over a year. Your sister was great because she kept the losers away from me. She asked if I wanted to work for some extra tips, and I didn't, so she kept me out of that part of the entertainment. I really like Dora. She talked about her big brother who was a Marine. So you're out of the service now. It's a small world to be helped out by two family members in two parts of Florida."

Lisa came up to me, and said, "Are you using your magic to mystify this girl? She's a looker, so you better keep her away from the Freaky Five or they will be giving her the rush." Lisa looked at Janet, and said, "If this Chuck doesn't interest you, maybe our other Chuck would. Oh, four of the tiny rugrats on that monitor are mine. Mine and Chuck's that is. That's why we have so many kids."

Janet asked Lisa, "You look like the girl in the Blues Expedition European videos. I love that group and that kids' blues band." Janet's hand flew to her mouth when she said, "Chuck is that guy who plays the bass and guitar with you, isn't he? This is too much. I listen to your music all the time. You came from Atlanta, right? I have a video of you playing at two different places up there with Chuck. He even played the drums in those videos. You must have a blast playing music together. I wish I knew how to play so I could play along with you guys."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.