Money! - Cover

Money!

Copyright© 2016 by Dual Writer

Chapter 16

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is a flowing story of how money has an unwanted affect on a man until he decides to become a force for his own protection. The story will find its way to be a part of Florida Friends. There is sex in this story. Some times a lot of sex so you've been warned. It is not a sex story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual  

Getting a pilot's license is more than a few flight lessons. The light sport pilot can get a certificate with only twenty hours of instruction. They fly in some of the same airspace as someone who has hundreds and thousands of hours of experience. That's scary.

I had to have a flight physical before I could begin flight school. I had taken the physical in Miami and had the completed form. CS&S were skeptical of anything from Miami and said there was a doctor next door to the trailer park who could do the FAA calls a first class medical exam and issue a certificate. I passed again without a problem and was able to turn the copy of the certificate in to the pilot school secretary. I didn't have to have to get fingerprinted as my prints were on file with the U.S. Marines, so now I was totally legal.

The cost of obtaining even the basic pilot's license is a lot more than money. It's going to cost you at least a hundred hours of your time and that doesn't cover time to read and study the additional material you'll be encouraged to get. You can finish this part of becoming a pilot it two weeks if you push it, but it's a tough two weeks.

Most flight schools will recommend going right into Commercial license training, to be followed by getting an instrument rating. You have lots of classroom instruction and a lot of reading again. The total flight time to work for your license written exam, oral question period, and a flight test requires a minimum of two hundred fifty hours for the commercial. That's at least four more weeks if you're pushing.

So you want to have an instrument rating and would like to become an instructor. You can finish everything in eighteen weeks if you are being taught by an FAA Part 141 approved school. From zero to Commercial, Instrument, and Instructor in under five months. S&S has such a school and trains the way Sun State Aviation, a school in Kissimmee, Florida, does. I can qualify as a part 61 commercial pilot when I have more hours.

I was able to get all of my solo flying, cross country, and landings completed Monday and Tuesday.

I took my exam for a basic pilot's license on Wednesday afternoon and was surprised at how easy it was. The written exam was a multiple choice format, with no questions that were designed for you to miss the correct answer. The oral exam was roughly fifty questions all based on the material I had been given to study in the beginning. The flight exam was like a lesson from one of the instructors. Up and down, fifty miles cross country, some stalls, turn around and at one point the examiner pulled the throttle all the way out to simulate an engine failure.

DeDe had given me a book to read on Monday to learn about commercial flying. I read it word for word, cover to cover twice before Wednesday morning. Needless to say, I attended ground school and spent the next few weeks getting the hours and instruction required for me to apply for my commercial license. The testing format was the same as for the private pilot, but included many topics not required for pleasure flying. You can get paid for flying with this new license. I learned a lot about weather, aircraft weight & balance, center of gravity, and lots more about gross weight, empty weight, payload, and so on, but I did pass my flight check with a total of 265 flight hours.

The old guy who was my instructor on my last flight prior to my private license was my first instrument instructor and took me through the ground school in just 4 days. There were a lot of rules to learn that required me to study at night to learn in 4 days what is usually taught in 5 days. I was flying a 172 under a hood Friday afternoon. The "hood" was a sort of visor which made it difficult for me to see anything except the instrument panel in front of me. That same instructor flew with me Saturday and Sunday, and said that he had a doctor's appointment on Monday.

I was at the airfield after a fast food breakfast on Monday and waited to see who would give me my next instrument lesson. DeDe came around the counter with an aircraft logbook and my personal logbook. "Come on," she said, "you need four hours today, and then plan for some night flying. You can do that on you own.

DeDe was an exacting instructor, and questioned me about procedures the entire four hours. She helped me plan my first night flight that I extended far beyond what she wanted. I told her, "I'll sleep all day and take off at dusk and do all my instrument landings, and then end up here just before dawn. I'm going to sleep all day again and repeat on a different route. I'll do it one more time and that will take care of my night solos and I think I'll be ready for the FAA Examiner to take me for my instrument check ride. I'll be done then, and maybe can start to learn to fly other aircraft before I begin helicopters. I need to learn and get type rated on some twins, fly a tail dragger, and land and take off on water. I think I can get the seaplane stuff over in Winter Haven. That will take a couple of days. I'll take an airplane over there to get it done. I'll work on the instructor qualifications. I know that I'm minimizing what I have to do, but I'm willing to stay at it until I have all the hours I need. I've signed up for some internet classes for the teaching requirements and am already doing okay. I really need to begin getting type certified in the King Air 350 or 200B. I have a lot to learn."

DeDe said, "Don't burn yourself out. You're pushing hard. Are you going to work on an Airline Transport Rating?"

"Yes, Ma'am, and I'll be mooching rides for a year to get the 1,500 hours requirement, and maybe you could use me on a lot of the smaller flights, or as a co-pilot on bigger aircraft that don't require a type rating for the co-pilot. I'm serious about this and am willing to fly every day until I reach most of my goals. I'll take the time to learn helicopter when I get my ATR. I want to have John's ability, as well as that of some of his protégées."

DeDe made me sit on one of the lobby seats, and sat with me while holding my hand. "What are you going to do with this knowledge?"

"I'm not sure yet, but this seems to be calling me and I think it could be a doorway for me. I don't want to be tied down to a single rote job, but I want something with variety. I might find some rich babe who enjoys jetting to different places and likes to stay moving. That would be fun for a while. I could be an alternate for an airline and fly different flights all the time. I know I'm making everyone around me nuts, and it's making me that way too. Let me get my instrument rating and I'll take a week or so to do something fun. Maybe rent a plane and go somewhere."

DeDe said, "I understand you better, and I know that you aren't hurting for money, and have a nice retirement to live off. Enjoy yourself, but don't work at it too much or it will become a chore instead of fun."

I actually craved one of Steve's and Chuck's favorite drinks that evening. I worried about that, but figured I could go back to no booze if I thought my cravings were too strong. It was fun to relax with Steve and Tiny. Missy and Kathy usually had one of the clear liquid drinks with us, and we had to have toothpick sword fights over the olives in the bowl. Kathy resolved the problem by getting a bigger bowl.

Steve said, "DeDe talked to me about how you planned to get your night solos done. You're sort of like Chuck who flew all over the country in a B-200 to finish his instrument. Get Wes, DeDe, John, or me, if I'm available, to do it if you need to be checked out in one. You're required to get a type rating for the super King Air which is more hours. You need some time in that aircraft as it is one of the best twin turboprops in the air. I'll take you up in the biplane so you can get your tail dragger endorsement next time I'm out there and you're there. You'll love that thing and realize how our forefathers in aviation became hooked on flying."

The trio of Grenaline, Donna, and Nikki were all hovering around me, pressing their bodies to my arms, and just being close. The tiny Nikki was sitting on one of my knees, with Donna on another, while Gin was standing between my legs attempting to coax an erection to show itself. Nikki said, "You know, the three of us are going to be special, with Gin becoming a doctor like Tina, Donna is going to be an attorney, and I'm planning on being a nurse. A lot of the men here have more than one woman if you haven't noticed. Like Dad with his harem, we three could be your three women."

It's a good thing that I wasn't mid-drink or I would have spit it all over the three. I shook my head and with sweat on my brow, "Um, ah, um, you three are gorgeous, but I think you'd better learn more about me. You may not like what you learn. I know I'm probably throwing the opportunity of a lifetime away, but don't we need to learn more about each other before we commit the rest of our lives?"

Grenaline kissed me on the lips with tongue, then Donna showed me she could also kiss that good, and then Nikki looked at me with smoldering eyes, kissed me and said, "All three of us are virgins, and we all want you to take us at the same time. We will be your women forever when you do that. You don't have to worry about supporting us. Dad has tons of money that he doesn't spend, and I think you have a bunch as well. Just think: three horny young nymphos to play with."

The three left and went back to sit with Sal and his women. I was totally surprised when Trixie and Dixie came to sit on barstools next to me. I think it was Trixie who asked, "What's the matter with our sisters? Lizzy is almost as old as those girls, and there is Marion and Virginia. I think a lot of guys are missing it by not being closer to Barb."

I looked at the two girls, and asked, "And what makes you think I'm shopping for women?"

The other female triplet said, "Well, you're sure showing a lot interest in those three."

"You know that I'm not trying to do anything with any women if you two are in my head and listening. I actually have a girlfriend who may come up to visit me."

They gave me the twin speak, by the first one saying, "Well, don't get", the second "too chummy", the first "with those girls", the second "until you check out Lizzy or Elizabeth." The first said, "Even Bonita could be close", the second "to the right age."

I needed to chase these two away, so I said, "You probably need to check the mirror because you two are both close to being ripe for the picking."

The two girls both blushed but smiled, and I think Dixie said, "Do we make you think that way about us?"

"Listen to my head and then go hide."

They looked at each other, giggled, and ran off.

Mercy came over and went behind the bar to make two drinks. She put one down in front of me and sat on another barstool. "You're sure attracting attention. My two devils are growing up, but they're such busy bodies that they worry about everyone but themselves. You really hit it on the nose with the two. They are amazing."

Mercy took a sip of her drink, and said, "They don't know how to recognize how focused someone can be to ignore the opposite sex. You have to forgive me, but I was listening to your conversations with Sal's girls. They're really not his, but he's more dad to them than they've ever had."

I told Mercy, "I think it's a good thing that you're listening and paying attention. I don't want to become someone unwelcome out here. I love all you people and have been fascinated by how gentle everyone is. I know Chuck seems to have a quality that soothes everyone. Steve does too, but I can feel he doesn't have that stuff inside him that lets him mentally join with other people."

Mercy leaned toward me, and said, "But you do. Mom can't believe that you've never learned to control your gift. That's why you're like a magnet to some of the girls. They feel it and want to be a part of it. Let me tell you that you can't fuck it into them."

I thought I was going to choke to death and fall off the bar chair with that one. Mercy continued, "That girl you said was your sister has the gift too. She knows she's special and sort of uses it, but she doesn't know how to control it. I want you to spend a lot of time with Mom so she can teach you the way she did Chuck. Chuck's Aunt Etta will also help you. This is important, Chuck, because you can help others with this gift and you can control things much better when you have the edge of listening to what someone is thinking."

I was serious when I told Mercy, "I do often listen to people, but only hear what I want to know. It isn't plain as day, but I know when they are telling me the truth if I focus on someone."

Mercy punched me in the ribs with her forefinger, and said, "I know you and your sister crossed a line when she was up here. That's not a bad thing, and you shouldn't feel guilty. You two love each other and that's what counts. The gift you two share probably makes your bonding more intense."

I sipped my drink, and said, "We were close all through school, and came close to doing things before I went into the Marines. We both wanted it, but knew that we shouldn't. Something was just right the other night, and we came together in an explosion. You know she has two gay partners, but I know that one isn't all that firm on being only gay. I've shared a night with her. I don't feel guilty about my sister and me, and look forward to the next time we can share a bed."

Mercy took her glass, finished her drink, and I did the same. She went behind the bar and rinsed the two glasses before putting them into the dishwasher behind the bar that was set up for glasses only. The magic woman said, "Go to bed. I hear you're going to try to sleep all day tomorrow. Maybe my mom can help you sleep."

I didn't know what that meant, but I waved goodnight to the three delectable girls from Sal's family and went to the hotel. I was surprised that Sandra hadn't called but it was an 'Oh well' because I didn't own her. She indicated that she would call me and I shouldn't call her. I lay awake thinking of my conversations with Mercy and the three girls. Damn, they were all delicious and ripe for plucking, but I wasn't going to do that and allow them to give me something precious to them ahead of its time.

I fell asleep thinking of what the three of them might look like nude.

I typically wanted to sleep late, but woke up at the usual time of five-fifteen. I dressed to run and really got into it this morning trying to think of the different people I had been with yesterday. I was thinking of the two triplet girls when I heard, "Go away, I want to sleep some more," plain as day.

Wow, that was something. I actually touched Trixie or Dixie. A voice came to me as I walking to cool down. It said, "You may need to turn your volume down now that you're learning to project. I'll talk to you at breakfast."

I did my lifting, showered, shaved, and dressed casually since I was coming back to the hotel to sleep.

Steve pointed toward the kitchen as soon as I entered the patio, and said, "You better go help Glenda. She thinks that you need some kind of special breakfast."

I told Glenda to cease and desist as I didn't need anything special. I had learned to sleep when you could in the Marines. She didn't listen, and the two of us made some of the best SOS known to mankind. The key to this is to make it with dried shaved beef instead of hamburger, with a small quantity of onions in a white sauce that's colored and flavored by cayenne or hot paprika, and served over potatoes. Yum! I was joined by Steve and several other people who recognized something special. I filled up and was amused at how the three teases came by to offer help getting me back to sleep.

I helped Glenda fix herself and her husband a plate of the special SOS on homemade biscuits. I helped clean up when everyone was gone, and couldn't get over all the help we had to finish cleaning the kitchen. I sat with a cup of coffee and had said that I was going back to the hotel when Missy sat with me, and said, "Can you help me with something? My room is just right here."

We went into a very feminine room where this mature beauty dropped her shift and displayed her totally nude body. I heard "Love me, make love to me" in my head.

I answered back with my head, "I can't; your husband shouldn't have to find out that a stranger loved you."

Missy pressed against me and said, "The love of my life can't do for me what you can and never seems to object if I give him mental pictures. It often helps him do his part, but he knows I enjoy this pleasure and smiles when I'm happy."

My clothes melted from me and we were soon involved in some serious lovemaking. I tried to pleasure this woman every way I could, and then left deposit after deposit inside her. Missy was also exhausted when I was too. She hugged me to her, telling me to sleep.

I awoke and stretched at almost noon, but I was alone. I showered, went out to have some coffee, and was almost attacked by a woman who had a very large chest. She said to me, "Missy said that you know how to make a woman happy. I need to be made happy. My guy isn't here and is probably banging the housekeeper in Costa Rica. Eat something and then take me to bed and fill me with everything you have. I love the feeling of being filled with cum."

Sue came by while I was stuffing a turkey sandwich, and said, "Don't wear Chuck out, Mother. Enjoy him, but leave him with enough energy to fly all night."

So this was Sue's mother, who I heard from Steve needed some love and care fairly often. I also knew that the man she was speaking of was her brother. It should work out for Dora and me if it worked out for them after all these years.

I satisfied a woman who wanted a hell of lot more than some wimpy young babe once again. I know I did everything possible to make us both totally satisfied and smiled when Beth stuffed one of her gigantic nipples into my mouth and told me to suck while she had at least one more good orgasm. There amazingly are some unsatisfied women around.

I slept till four and then went to the hotel to clean up to fly all night. I was planning on buying half a dozen subs from the restaurant at the airpark, but I didn't have to worry about it. There was a big sack of sandwiches and two large thermoses of coffee waiting for me at the patio.

I was given the fancy G36 Bonanza instead of a dependable old 172 when I went to check an aircraft out. Fortunately, I had done enough training in this and other "complex aircraft" to be comfortable with it, even though the 172 almost flies itself. The FAA calls anything with retractable landing gear, a six cylinder engine, or a variable pitch propeller a complex aircraft, and the Bonanza had all of these features, but the new G36 model also had a lot of bells and whistles to make it simple to fly. I did the preflight and sat in the cockpit as dusk was closing in. I spent this night going up and down to get my required night landings at fields with the proper equipment. I was exhausted when I touched down on the home runway after eleven hours of flying. I fueled the aircraft and made sure it was clean. I think I must have peed fifteen minutes because I had been determined that the last two landings before I landed at home were to be touch and go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.