Zoe Trilogy 3 - After Zoe - Cover

Zoe Trilogy 3 - After Zoe

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: He gets caught having breakup sex with Zoe. He's banished to stay with his aunt Beth who sends him on an errand where he becomes the willing target of two cougars. Aunt Beth gets him to re-enact his cougar experiences with her when he comes home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Aunt   Size   .

"Grant ... what are you doing?" came the shout from behind me.

"Stop ... stop!!!" followed quickly.

I was too far gone to stop. I was balls deep inside Zoe with my cock pumping its precious load of hot cream into Zoe's exploding teenage pussy. We were in the midst of some sensational "break-up" sex, and nothing else mattered.

Not even the hysterical screams of my mother from the doorway to my room.


That was the reason why I was banished to stay with my aunt Beth for the summer holidays.

But not the reason why I should be laying between my aunt Beth's spread thighs at the moment watching her leaking pussy ... the pussy that I had just fucked and filled with my cum.


My aunt Beth who was mum's younger sister had welcomed me into her home. I had been truthful when she asked me why I had been sent to visit her. She was a little wide-eyed when I explained about the break-up sex session that my mum has walked in on, and how I had kept fucking Zoe for about another 30 seconds.

"Oh my god Grant ... that sounds so hilarious".

I got caught up in her levity and we were soon laughing together. I liked Beth ... she was a petite blonde of 30 years of age (10 years younger than my mum). She kept herself trim and fit, working out in the morning after arriving home from her from the night shift as a nurse at the local hospital.

I joined in with her, enjoying the sight of her sexy ass and her nice firm rounded tits as they jiggled about during the workouts. She caught me looking a few times, and just smiled at me.


It was a Friday morning when she sent me on an errand within the unit complex where she lived. She had taken delivery of some cosmetics for Mrs Lisa Walker who lived at the far end of the complex. Beth asked if I would deliver them on my way to using the unit's pool.

"Hey ... no worries" I responded.

About 20 minutes later I was knocking on the door of Mrs Walker's unit.

"Coming" I heard yelled from within the unit.

I waited for about 10 seconds before the door opened to reveal a middle-aged beautiful redhead with damp hair wearing a white towelling robe that was loosely tied at the waist. I was catching glimpses of her large rounded tits as she moved to open the security door.

"Come on in ... Beth said that you were coming"

I followed her into the kitchen area where she stood at the end of bench.

This gave me a chance to give her a more thorough once over. She stood about 5ft 7ins tall, slim but very busty. I estimated her age at about 40 year old, with a beautiful face with sky blue eyes.

"My ... my ... you are very handsome..." she observed, making me a little nervous. I was just wearing my baggy pool shorts, having removed my shirt whilst walking to her place. She ran her hand across my chest, sending shivers down my spine, and blood rushing to my awakening cock.

"Would you like a cold drink?"

"Yes please" I responded wanting to make my visit last a little longer ... in the hope of catching more glimpses of her creamy white tits.

She filled a glass with iced water, handing it to me and catching me ogling her tits. I sipped the water whilst she watched me intently.

"They cost my husband thousands" she commented.

"Huh?" I replied dumbly.

"These beauties" she responded indicating her tits by cupping them and making more of the cleavage visible.

"Would you like to see more of them?"

"Yes" was my instant reply without thinking about any consequences.

She laughed and smiled whilst untieing the sash on her robe to reveal them completely. Her nipples were large and rosy red, with dark pink areola surrounding them. I glanced down noting the lack of any hair on her mound.

She grabbed my hand and brought it to her tits, placing it on her big rounded breast. Her skin was soft however the breast felt quite firm.

"Touch them ... touch my nipples"

I brought my other hand into play, touching them both and catching her nipples between my fingers.

"Oh ... you've done this before" she moaned enjoying my manipulations of her tit flesh. I was massively hard with my shorts tenting from experience.

Lisa (Mrs Walker) glanced down.

"Oh ... what have we here?" she asked as she knelt in front of me.

I was disappointed to loose contact with her tits but I was willing to wear the disappointment with the prospect that my cock was going to get involved.

"Hmmm" she murmured as she slipped her fingers into the waistband of my shorts to drag them slowly down off my hips. The shorts caught on my cock as they descended, with it eventually popping free.

"Fuck ... that's big" she gasped.

Her right hand grasped my cock around the shaft, with her hand failing to encircle its girth.

She moved her face closer, rubbing my shaft along her cheeks before slipping the head between her lips. I felt her tongue probing at my piss slit before it ran around and around the head. I nudged forward sending more of the shaft into her mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.