Help, My Fiancée's a Nymphomaniac! - Cover

Help, My Fiancée's a Nymphomaniac!

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ben Markowitz already seemed to have it made, with a sassy, kinky Bosnian girlfriend and the likely prospect of swinging soon. That was when his Welsh friend texted him, desperate for help, as he couldn't satisfy his fiery Latin lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

The four of us were heavily engaged in eating our pancakes, sausage, and eggs when Tamara got a Face Time request on her phone, which she eagerly picked up and showed us. It was Gracie, of all people ... still stylish, still adorable, and still irritatingly jealous. She saw me with Tamara and got a strange, defiant look on her face, after which she bent over and mooned all of us, which naturally got Jasper and me quite hard, while it made Tamara and Connie rather wet. She also flipped me the bird, at which point I blew her a kiss. Her instant reaction to that was shock, followed by swallowing hard and pouting at us.

"Why, Ben? Why would you blow me a kiss after what I just did? That's a loving act and I thought that you hate me as much as I love you!" Gracie exclaimed, obviously stunned by my gesture of affection.

"I never hated you, Gracie. Not once. Not even as frustratingly jealous as you became, forcing me to teach you a lesson about the necessity of controlling that jealousy. You exasperated me with your mad possessiveness, woman, but I love you even now. It's just that I also love Tamara, babe. As for the mooning, I enjoyed the view," I coughed as I admitted that much, "Your ass has always been of your best features."

"You don't hate me? You ... still care about me? But ... you dumped me for Tamara!" Gracie protested, struggling with her conflicted feelings.

"No, I didn't. I took Tamara as a lover, yes, but I never dumped you. You're the one who demanded that I choose, the one who left me when I wouldn't give her up. In other words, you dumped me. So, tell me, why did you hate me so much?" I confronted her as I shoved more pancakes into my mouth.

"I didn't ... I just love you so much! I don't hate you, never could! I love you! I need you, Ben! If I have to share you, I will, though it won't be easy. Are you sure that I must, that you can't give up Tamara? Sorry, Tamara, but I have a hard time with this sharing business," Gracie asked me outright.

"Can you give Tamara up? Honestly, now?" I demanded to know.

"Um ... no. She's just so cuddly and loving ... so damn good with her tongue, too. And her pussy is delicious! Sorry, but I couldn't. You'd have to share me with... ," Gracie's face changed as she realized that she had echoed my sentiments, as if to know that she had argued my case for me and would look a hypocrite now, "But it's not quite the same thing with women, is it?"

"Just as I thought. No one in their right mind would give up Tamara. She's far too delectable. Anyway, why isn't it the same thing, Gracie? Aren't women people, too? Aren't they equal to men? Aren't lesbian relationships valid as well as straight ones? Sex is sex, affairs are affairs, and cheating is cheating. But it wasn't cheating that I did when I dated you, Gracie. It was just my firm refusal to be exclusive or even pretend to agree to it. At least I wasn't a hypocrite or liar about it. I didn't promise you such things. I just swore that I would be good to you, take care of you, do things to pamper you, that sort of deal. I kept my word about that, didn't I? How many times did I go out of my way to be kind to you? Wasn't I a loving, doting sort of boyfriend in many ways, not just money, but other things, too. Not that I was submissive, but I loved to spoil you rotten," I observed, adding to Gracie's conflicted feelings now.

Gracie was now on the defensive and hung her head for a second before mumbling something, so I told her, "Speak up, Gracie. I can't hear you if you don't enunciate."

"Okay ... I was saying that I can't believe what a bitch I was and what a hypocrite. It's just that ... that... ," Gracie hesitated to say it.

"That what, Gracie? What is the matter?" I insisted, with Tamara, Jasper, and Connie also impatient now.

"I know that you're going to marry her now, aren't you. I wanted to be your wife! I wanted to have your ring and your name ... and," Gracie kept stalling, afraid of saying something.

"And what?" I pressed the matter.

"And ... stay in the country. Otherwise, when my student visa runs out, it's back to Colombia for me. I don't want to go back to Colombia! Would you? It's narcos, guerillas, death squads, poverty, and crooked officials. It's a horrible standard of living and back to meatless meals much of the week. I haven't lived there in four years and I don't want to go back! If I don't get married to an American, I'll have to go back when my visa runs out!" Gracie pouted, while I smiled at her, much to her astonishment.

"Gracie, don't you know what an anchor baby is?" I asked her abruptly.

"I've heard of that, but if I have a baby out of wedlock, what will happen to me? Who will take care of us?" Gracie asked, still curious, "I wanted to marry you and have your babies, and then you'd keep me around, but I was afraid that if you had other women, you'd ditch us like my father ditched my mother. I finally decided to leave first, before you did it to me, but I didn't dare to find another man. If I did, you might not want me. I just figured that somehow, if I slept with Tamara, she would take care of my needs until you wanted me back ... and make it more likely that you'd take me back, too."

"What did you think would happen to Tamara and me? Honestly, Gracie. Let's be honest now," I turned up the heat on Gracie as I downed my coffee.

"You'd ... probably keep fucking her. I knew that you would, especially since she works for you. And I figured that she probably wouldn't move out, either. But I figured that you'd at least lie to me, so I could pretend that you gave her up, while both of us kept fucking her," Gracie admitted, sounding and looking silly, even to herself now.

"That's what I thought ... and how long did you think that you could pretend that she wasn't basically my mistress, when she wasn't about to move to another bed and she certainly wouldn't go on the Pill ... and that I'd keep banging her bareback?" I pointed out to Gracie, "Dishonesty is no foundation for a good marriage. Your dream is to be married or is it to be with me and have my children? Share a life with me and all. Were your parents married or not? Did your father leave because of no vows or because of something else?"

"My dream was ... and is, to be yours, Ben. Marriage or not. To be yours, but I was hoping for marriage, so you would maybe help me stay in the country, too, between that and my babies. And because I wanted to walk down the aisle and have you declare to everyone that I'm yours. Other women were a threat. It had nothing to do with morals. It was just me wanting to keep from losing you. My father was married to my mother, but he blamed us for that. My twin brother Arturo and me, that is. He never really wanted to be a husband and father."

"So, I think that you can figure this out, dear. Marriage is no guarantee of love or commitment. It will not make your stay in the US any more secure. In fact, it will bring scrutiny from the Feds. An anchor baby, however ... that's undeniable. If your baby's father is an American, we can fight to keep you here. As for marriage, I really hope to see plural marriage happen someday, but in the meantime, I proposed to Tamara and I'm marrying her.

"You can stay with us and sleep with both of us ... in our bed. So, how about it? Move in with us. Mind you, I'd expect you to sleep with Jasper and Connie, too. Think that you can handle that? I'm going to fuck all of you ladies, as is Jasper ... and I really think that Jasper and Connie should move into our place, too. The three of you women can fuck each other as well. How does that sound?" I offered Gracie a way back into my arms.

"You mean it? After all that's happened between us? I can be your girlfriend again and you'll be my papi again, too? Oh, thank you, Ben! I'll do whatever you want, I swear!" Gracie swore to me, her face lighting up now.

"Okay, then ... come here now! Immediately, while we're still eating. We'll get you breakfast, too. Meet up with us and do whatever I tell you. Are we clear? In case you hadn't figured it out, you'll be doing as I say from now on, too. No more jealous outbursts. Obey me and do my bidding, cater to my every last whim. Capice?" I grinned at her.

"Hell, yes! You won't regret it, any of you! Thank you, sweet papi!" Gracie cut off the call and the impression that I got was total urgency on her part now.

"So ... us, moving in with you, into your place, eh?" Jasper smiled now.

"And getting a piece of that yummy ass, too! I can already taste her culo on my tongue! What about you, Tamara? Is she as delicious as she sounds?" Connie asked my fiancee/slave.

"More so. Much like you, in fact. Not surprising. You're both Latinas. I might have to do a blind butt-tasting contest some time, just to see who has the tastier bottom. Think of the orgies that we can all have, not even counting the others that we plan to entice into our little inner club," Tamara licked her lips now, obviously imagining hours of rimming both Hispanic beauties, adding, "I suspect that she'll be wearing your collar soon, too, just as I will."

"Preferably nothing but the collar half the time, if not more. The image of you two domestic goddesses in the buff, wearing only your collars as you do various tasks or chores is enough to seriously turn me on. Three if Connie opts to join in," I winked at both ladies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.