Bad Son - Cover

Bad Son

by Victoria95

Copyright© 2016 by Victoria95

Incest Sex Story: His mother gives him the ultimate punishment. (A gender swapped version of "Dad Catches Daughter", kind of...)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

Chris knew he was in trouble as he sped home, knowing that he'd stayed at the party way too late ... and not only that, but there was also alcohol on his breath and and panties in his pocket. He didn't care anymore. His mom was way too strict. His cavalier attitude was mostly in part because he was drunk, but it didn't matter to his mother when he got home. The yelling didn't bother him much as he was too drunk and just thought she was being dumb.

The poor woman was just a single mother, trying to cope with her rebellious 14 year old son who obviously thought that he knew everything, and not only that, but her husband had left her three years ago after cheating on her with her best friend. She hadn't had a real boyfriend since, mostly because her son kept chasing them away with his obnoxious attitude towards all of them. What really threw the mix off was that Chris wasn't the only one who had been drinking. His mother had too. Drinking because she no longer knew what to do about her son or her life, she didn't know how to handle any of it, and she definitely didn't know what to do about her love life. She'd stopped bringing men home, because Chris had always ruined it.

Staring at her son, who obviously didn't care what she was saying, she realized that she needed to teach him a lesson. A REAL lesson. Lectures weren't working at all. In her drunken state, she decided that a good old fashioned spanking would be the best punishment for his transgressions. Walking quickly over to the couch, she sat down and forcefully pulled him over her lap. Chris didn't even have time to realize what was happening until he was over her lap and she was pulling his pants down.

Immediately, he started struggling, and her hand came crashing down on his bare ass. Screaming, Chris struggled as his mother continued to spank him. THWACK! CRACK! SMACK! Harder and harder, she hit him, getting more and more into it as he sobbed and struggled, pleading with her to stop, crying out that he would be good. But she was far too into her task to allow it to stop, turning his ass bright red seemed to be the best punishment.

When her hand started to tingle, she finally stopped, noticing that she had most certainly turned his ass to a bright red color. His bare, red ass seemed to call to her. Drunkenly, she tugged his pants all the way down and something fell out ... she picked it up and realized that it was a pair of panties. Chris's mother roared with fury as she realized that her son was getting laid while keeping her from even dating.

Dumping him on the floor, she pulled up her skirt and was straddled on top of him before she even realized what was happening. Chris screamed and tried to scramble away, but his mother was too heavy on top of him. His cock was also pretty big for a 14 year old. "STOP IT, MOM! STOP, I'LL BE GOOD! I PROMISE!" His plea fell on deaf ears the second the tip of his young swollen dick touched her wet, mature pussy. Her mother sat down, and he slipped inside her easily. It was so good, so big ... she didn't even notice that the man beneath her, was her son.

With a drunken moan, she started riding him, enjoying the feel of the first cock she'd had in years, and what a fantastic cock it was! Moaning in disgust as his mother wildy rode him, Chris couldn't do more than lay there and take it, his ass burning from the spanking, fearing his penis might break from the violent movements of his mother. To his horror, he realized it was starting to feel good, but struggling just caused his mother to hold him tighter and go faster ... which just felt even more good.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.