Betting On My Family - Cover

Betting On My Family

Copyright© 2016 by Bartleby T

Chapter 14: Working Girls

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14: Working Girls - Ben is out of sorts after moving to idyllic Orange County with his family and is coerced into the illegal and dangerous sex trade. As a crisis at home ensues and difficulties at work intensify, Ben’s family and a motley crew of co-workers are forced to make difficult choices before their new fairy-tale existence comes crashing down around them.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

I literally could not stop fucking my sister...

As soon as I felt the crushing tightness of her pussy, I was smitten, and made a promise to myself to experience that crushing tightness as often as humanly possible. I was willing to give up anything I had to get more of it, but luckily Katie wanted it just as badly, so all we ended up missing out on was sleep. We would be tired and fatigued almost every morning for the rest of the summer and on that first night, we barely slept at all.

After pumping my first load inside of her and assuring her Aria was alive, I laid on top of her and pulled her close, savoring the feeling of being imbedded inside her. Katie kissed my lips and neck and nipped at my earlobe playfully, thinking that we were done. “That was incredible,” she said, and “It went a lot a lot quicker than I’d expected.” I smiled. Oh Katie... I wasn’t even warmed up yet.

Over the next month, I would fuck my Katie on every surface and against every wall. I would fuck her in her closet, in her reading chair, on top of her reading chair, bent over her reading chair, and in several positions on the stairwell. I would fuck her in a box, with a fox, while eating green eggs and ham. There would barely be a section of carpet or a stick of furniture that didn’t get a close-up view of me annihilating my sister on top of it. On that first night though, I took my time.

After making her moan on the bed some more, her leg started to bother her, so I offered her the relative comfort of standing doggy, and then rammed her over her desk for twenty minutes. After I came that way, she was tired, and probably could have fallen asleep, had I not pinned her face-down against her mattress and banged her for another ten senseless minutes. I was really beginning to enjoy the prone bone.

After that, she was really tired and told me so, to which I responded by slipping inside of her face-to-face to indulge in some good old-fashioned love-makin’. After that, she forced me to stop and acknowledge that I had a problem. I admitted that I did, and once free of my oppressive guilt, I spun her around and fucked her some more, squeezing her asscheeks till my knuckles went white.

All in all, a solid night’s work.

I came nowhere but inside of her. Each time I felt my release approaching, I’d bury myself as deep inside her as I could manage before erupting. It wasn’t long until she had dribbling lines of my cum running down her thighs every time we switched positions. The sight of it even made me hungrier. There was something primal in it, like I was staking a claim on her as my woman. Katie was now mine and no one else’s, and I blew seven loads of sperm inside her to assure her of that fact. Thank God Babs insisted on all the girls taking birth control.

Even after all that, I couldn’t take my hands off of her. We made out on top of the mattress, our arms and hands roaming everywhere, touching and fondling everything we could. I became intimately acquainted with the softness of her breasts, the muscular tightness of her belly, the swell and squeezability of her ass. I learned how much pressure it took to make her ticklish, as well as how hard to fuck her to make her cum. I learned that she loved French kissing and enjoyed tongue wrestling. I also learned that she came very easily. I’d heard that girls usually don’t cum during their first times. Well, Katie did. Repeatedly.

It ... was ... awesome...

... so awesome that I felt almost hungover when the sound of a car approaching the house woke me up. We’d opened the windows so the attic wouldn’t reek of sex, and I was stirred by the unmistakable rumble-roar of a powerful vehicle approaching. I glanced over at Katie next to me. If not for the tiny rise and fall of her chest, I would have sworn she was dead.

I blearily rose to my feet and walked to the window, wondering what dickhole decided to park in front of our house at this hour. I assumed that it was someone for Triss and Diana, as most of the other neighbors kept sensible hours. I squinted and peered down at the street, and to my surprise, I recognized the car. It wasn’t the neighbors’; it was Derek’s.

Had Derek driven a Honda Accord, then I could have been mistaken, but hundred-thousand-dollar Mercedes supercars are a rarity, even in Orange County. If I required further proof, I didn’t have to wait long, as he exited the driver’s side and walked around to help someone exit from the other side. A blonde woman wearing an itty bitty dress accepted his arm and...

The hell? Is that Babs?

I ducked down, peeking over the window ledge, suddenly wide awake once more. What in God’s name was this about? As they stood outside the car, they conversed in hushed whispers, arguing about something. Babs seemed upset, and then I noticed her appearance. Her makeup was smudged in several places and her dress was ripped on one side. Additionally, she was barefoot, and though it was difficult to tell at a distance, it seemed as if she’d been crying. What was going on?

Suddenly, she turned to the house and began stomping up the path, looking angry. Derek ran after her. I couldn’t make out the details of their mumbling, but once they reached the door, Derek grabbed her by the upper arm and spoke clear enough for me to hear through the open window. “You can’t tell him,” he said. “There’s no way he’ll understand.” My heart started beating faster. Derek ... and Babs? What? It didn’t make sense.

“Let go of me,” Babs insisted, and he did. “I know my own son.” Babs unlocked the front door and left him on the doorstep, closing the door quietly behind her. I waited just a moment longer while he stood on the mat, but nothing else happened. He soon turned and left in his car. I put my back to the wall and sunk to the floor.

“What a fuckin night,” I said.

Katie moaned from the bed. “I’ll say.” She smiled and snuggled against her pillow. “ ... so much fun...” I glanced at her position. Her happy buns rose like rounded peaks athwart the deep curving valleys of her lower back and thighs. Focus, Ben.

Wondering if I’d missed new information from the guys, I walked over the nightstand to check my phone. Katie rolled over to stare at me as I opened up my texts. She let her eyes travel everywhere, totally checking me out. Just having her stare at me in this new way was stimulating. I found a missed text from earlier, but it wasn’t from Derek. It was from Dana.

“Van 119, your services will no longer be required. All further engagements have been rescheduled or cancelled, and your contacts have been notified of your dismissal. Fuck off.”

It was grammatically impressive for a text, but the message was clear and it stung. Fired? We’d been fired? I sat on the edge of the bed and reread the message, drowning my face in electronic light. My response wasn’t very energetic.

Shit, I thought. I really liked that job...

So much had happened the previous day as to effectively mute my response. But I had enough presence of mind to think about the others. Derek and Drew must have been livid to get the news as well, but neither had bothered to contact me, and one of them had returned home at an obnoxious hour with my mother in tow, looking strung out and shoeless. I didn’t know how to translate it all into something that made sense.

I’d guessed that the firing was because of Riley’s eye. I remembered Riley telling me that she’d been fighting with her mother before she came to the party, and the wound to her face probably moved Dana against us. But why hadn’t the guys called? And this Derek and Babs thing was beyond weird. Additionally, what he said kinda pissed me off. “There’s no way he’ll understand?” I knew Derek had secrets, but I naively believed that he kept little from me. I was sick of him treating me like a ten-year-old. Fifteen might not have been much older but it sure felt like it was.

“What are you doing?” Katie murmured. I turned back to look at her. Her face and arms were buried in her pillow and her nude backside trailed behind her, the small of her back a perfect ‘U’ curve between her shoulders and ass. We’d been too hot for covers. “Turn that off and go back to sleep. It’s so late.” The clock read 2:30.

I didn’t want to go back to sleep. I wanted to call Riley and sort this shit out. She hadn’t contacted me earlier either, and that silence somehow hurt even more than the boys’. But it was late, and I guessed it could wait for tomorrow. “Fuck it,” I murmured and laid back down to sleep. Katie threw her arm over my chest and snuggled up to me.

“You already fucked it quite enough,” she replied. “Now get some sleep so you can do it some more tomorrow.” I smiled. Good plan. I let my hands wander across her nude body-parts for a few more minutes, locking in the memory to cherish it forever. Then I kissed her and closed my eyes, drifting away into a fitful sleep.


Sunday was pretty laid back.

In the morning, Babs explained to us that she’d been able to opt out of the remaining conference meetings and had decided to come home after drinks with her colleagues. The rest of the family accepted this story over breakfast, but I peered at her suspiciously over my Cheerios. The ragged state she’d been in last night was no longer apparent, and she seemed as vibrant and positive as usual, but she also seemed far more relaxed and easy-going than I would’ve expected. I was probably imagining things.

“Chilling with your colleagues must have been fun,” I said. “You got home way late. I didn’t go to sleep until after two.” She looked at me and winked.

“Closed down the bar actually. Haven’t done that since my 20’s.” I knew she was lying to me, but it was nice to see her in a good mood. I let it go, deciding to get the truth later from Derek. Besides, she’d been very forgiving about the couch and door, and I didn’t want her to realize that I probably should’ve been punished for it. I couldn’t resist prying a bit, though.

“You do look a lot better,” I ventured. “Maybe some time with your friends was all you needed.” She smiled, before looking up and away wistfully, the way people often do when formulating lies.

“Hah,” she said. “It was fun, Ben, but most of my needs were waiting for me when I got home this morning. Excuse me.” She walked her cereal bowl to the kitchen. I followed her and leaned against the doorframe, admiring her yoga-forged buns while she washed her bowl.

“C’mon,” I said conspiratorially, “Tell the truth. You seem way too happy this morning. You met some dude last night, didn’t you?” She stiffened so slightly that only someone who knew something was amiss could have noticed.

“No, Ben. No dudes.” she answered before looking into my eyes. “It still seems a little too soon to be considering other guys, ya know?” She dried her bowl and walked past me with a soft smile. “Unfortunately for both of us, the only man in my life right now is you.” She kissed me softly on the cheek.

Bridget had left the house early, claiming stuff to do with some mystery friends she’d made, and Syl had also taken off to go get Kleio from wherever she was. I hadn’t really been paying attention. The tattooed vixen had been the first to draw my attention at the party, but a threesome with Riley and Lexi had made me forget all about her. No regrets there.

Both Lexi and Katie were zombies. Both of them had huge bags under their eyes, and whined about headaches. I could claim credit for Katie’s condition but I didn’t know what was wrong with Lexi. All I could think about when looking at her was how sorry I felt for giving her Sundays off. I really wanted a blowjob. Fortunately, they seemed to come back alive after coffee.

For my part, I lifted and played video games all day while my bitches recovered. I even vacuumed and did some cleaning in penance for the soaked couch. Only one thing spoiled my mood. I found a stack of “Final Notice” and “Past Due” unpaid bills hidden in a drawer while cleaning the master suite. Our money problems seemed to be literally stacking up, and I had just lost the only way I had to help out. I wasn’t sure how much time we had.

I texted Riley, Derek, and Drew all day trying to figure out what was going on, but only Drew replied, and only with a picture of Dickbutt. I felt slighted and more than a little confused, but tried to think of other things until someone got back to me.


The bikini given to her by Triss was nothing short of indecent. Bridget had worn small bathing suits before, but not like this. She knew she had a good body and liked to show it off, but this was too much, or rather too little.

It was a metallic pink, lined with a shiny gold and even though Bridget wasn’t as heavy in the chest as Triss, the scanty “cups,” which were as thin as tissues and half the size, barely held her tits in place and did little more than cover her nipples. As she walked around the edge of her neighbors’ pool, she could feel her breasts bouncing as if she’d worn nothing at all.

The bottoms were equally scandalous, especially the front, which was only a strip an inch or so wide, only covering her sex while displaying all the skin on either side. The back was enough to cover the top of her ass-crack at least but as soon as she managed to get it in place, Triss had come over and yanked it upward until she had a giant wedgie and her entire butt was bare. “That’s how it’s supposed to be worn,” she’d said. “Guys at home aren’t paying to see almost all of your ass.”

So ... this was happening...

Bridget had come over the day before to get answers, and to threaten her neighbors into leaving her family alone. But once she’d entered that house, she’d forgotten all about her reasons for going there, as all the tits and cocks on display had shocked her into a momentary stupor. They were filming a gang bang for Diana, and Bridget spent the afternoon watching her get fucked six ways to Sunday by eight men.

Diana didn’t have much time to talk but Triss did, and once Bee picked her jaw off of the floor, they’d shared a pleasant conversation and even a joint over drinks, until she no longer cared what they’d done with Ben. Instead, she became fascinated with their carefree lifestyle. Just speaking with someone who treated her like an adult had been refreshing, since everyone at home seemed too busy to even acknowledge her, and most of the people at the shoot were surprisingly super nice.

She and Triss had spent their time around the drinks and snacks table, so most of those present had wandered over at some point and introduced themselves. The two men who worked the cameras and lighting equipment had been total sweethearts, and had even taken a quick half-dozen shots of Bridget after the filming was finished, because they said she’d had “striking features.”

The makeup girl on set had also been amiable, giving Bridget a light touch up while the talent performed. Even some of the actors had introduced themselves, which had made her crazy nervous. They all had amazing bodies and chiseled physiques and if that weren’t enough, they were all naked and hard. She couldn’t avoid letting her eyes drop now and then, and those huge throbbing cocks swinging around made her weak in the knees. It had been a very long time for her.

The most charming by far had been the director, some fellow named Georgio. He was quite possibly the most handsome man on the set, and he’d gone out of his way to make sure that her first visit to an adult-film shoot was exciting and pleasant. He was the one who’d given them the joint and also offered her some harder stuff that she wasn’t interested in.

He was also the one who’d convinced her to come back today. Bridget never would have considered shooting porn in a million years, but everyone at home was acting like assholes, and she preferred the company across the street.

Additionally, though she wouldn’t admit it, she liked how all of the men stared at her. With Lexi around, she was used to being second, so it was nice to be center-stage for once. These men loved the way she looked without a thought for who her sister was.

“Dance around a little bit,” Georgio instructed. “Just roll your hips around in circles like you’re moving to a hip-hop beat. Act like you’re in the club.” Bridget wondered if he realized that she wasn’t old enough to go to a club. “We can put on some music if it helps.”

“No, it’s fine,” Bridget said. “I can do it.” She stuck her ass out and arched her back, allowing her hands to travel across her own skin as she moved. Like most girls, she loved dancing, and had practiced moves like twerking in the mirror. Georgio was on his knees at her feet, filming her from the angle of the floor. Another cameraman stood behind him, getting a nice closeup of her cleavage, and the third was behind her, his lens only several feet from her asscheeks.

“Great,” Georgio said. “You look beautiful. We’ll cut these shots up and put them to music as an opening montage, and then we’ll add in what we shoot on Tuesday as the bulk of the scene.” Bridget continued to gyrate her hips. Allowing three men to film her almost entirely nude had been easier than she expected, but then again, Georgio had smoked her up again, telling her that the weed would calm her nerves. It really had.

“Alright, perfect,” he said, standing. “Let’s get a few minutes of you writhing around on the grass over there, and then we’ll take you inside and do a little masturbation.” Bridget loved the way he spoke of such things like they were perfectly ordinary. “After that, you’re free for the day. Just remember to be at the address I sent you on Tuesday at 11am for the shoot.” Bridget nodded and a shiver shot down her spine. She still couldn’t believe she was actually doing this.

She’d never before considered modeling, but she’d never been averse to the idea either. So when Georgio told her how much money she could stand to make for a single shoot, she’d been reticent, but not altogether uninterested.

He’d told her that she could make a ton on a “birthday shoot,” where they film a scene with a brand-new girl on her eighteenth birthday. Before the scene, the producers superimpose a shot of her license, without name or address of course, over a newspaper of the current day, and apparently this makes the scene that much hotter because of legitimate amateur appeal. Her birthday had been last week but Georgio told her that he keeps newspapers from a few weeks back for exactly this purpose. He was always on the lookout for fresh girls.

Georgio had been shocked to learn that she’d only turned eighteen a few days ago, and when she’d admitted that her own family had forgotten about it - something that still upset her to no end - he’d been so appalled that he’d dispatched one of his assistants to go and get her a cake. So while her own family sat across the street not giving two shits about her, these nice strangers lit some candles for her and wished her the best. A few of the actors had even given her chaste kisses as presents. How could she say ‘‘no” to all that?

“Alright, Bee, let’s lose the top.”

She blushed, not from his command, but from his use of her nickname Bee. He really was a handsome man. She found it very easy to obey him. She untied her top, throwing it off to the sides. “Wow,” was all he said as he stared through his camera. Just “wow.” Bridget was wet for him. After buying her that cake yesterday, she’d have sucked his dick on the spot if he’d asked her. She smiled at the thought, and pinched her excited nipples as the cameras stared at her.

“Gorgeous, Bee. Absolutely gorgeous. I know you probably think that I say this to all the girls, but you could really be the next Sasha Grey if you wanted to be. You could be an actress.” Bridget didn’t care if he said that to all the girls. He was saying it to her right now, and she adored the attention. She didn’t know who Sasha Grey was, but that wasn’t important. The only important thing right now was her, and she loved the feeling of these strange men desiring her.

And to think she’d felt like shit, earlier. When she awoke that morning, she’d felt drained, tired, and had a worse headache than she did yesterday after drinking an ocean Friday night. She still didn’t know what had caused it, but she felt worlds better now, and so much hornier. She couldn’t even remember the last time she’d been so wet. It had probably been before the move.

He snapped a few more stills. “Alright, babe. Let’s lose the bottoms now.” Gladly... She wanted to be naked for him. She tugged on the side knots and reclined upon the grass, tossing the tiny bottom aside. She spread her legs wide for him, wanting him to do far more than just take her picture. “Here,” he said, taking a knee next to her. “It needs to look like you’re wet and excited.” I am so wet and excited right now I can barely stand it. He licked two of his fingers and reached down between her legs. “May I?”

Oh God, yes...

“Please,” she said softly. His fingers then touched her folds and she shivered from the contact. He smiled softly and then, with clinical precision, dipped his fingers lightly inside of her, getting them wetter. He smeared her juices around her outer lips and clitoris, making everything glisten. She shuddered from the touch. She wanted him to pull out his cock and take her, but he didn’t. He simply leaned back and took more pictures.

“Alright,” he said. “Let’s move this inside.” The two cameramen stood and gathered up their equipment and went back through the sliding glass doors into Triss and Diana’s home. Georgio then stood and helped Bridget to her feet, but she slipped on the freshly sprinkled grass, and fell against him. Her thigh brushed up against his, and she felt how hard he’d become. Normally Bridget would’ve blushed, but she was so turned on that she instead licked her lips and gave him a telling look.

He chuckled. “You look like you’re not going to make it till Tuesday,” he said.

She considered grabbing his crotch, pulling his cock out and stroking him. God, she was horny. “To be honest,” she whispered, “I don’t even know if I’m going to make it inside.” His eyes flashed at her. He glanced around the yard. It was empty except for them, Triss and Diana going about their own affairs.

“C’mon,” he said, and pulled her behind some foliage. Triss and Diana’s backyard was quite large, and full of trees, flowers, bushes, and various forms of undergrowth. It was like an enchanted garden; that’s why Georgio filmed there. He pulled her by the wrist behind some cover, and with no more words, squeezed her to him and kissed her. She felt so tiny and exposed as he hugged her, so much stronger and bigger than she was. The kiss was electrifying, and then he pushed her onto her back with strong sure hands.

She felt dizzy and almost out-of-breath as he pulled his zipper down, but better once she saw his cock. He was hard for her, so hard, and Bridget wanted nothing more than to have him shove it inside of her, to make her feel even better than she did already. She spread her legs apart on the grass and started to touch herself as he knelt down between them. For just a second, she felt a stab of panic. What the hell am I doing? I barely know this person. This isn’t me. But then it was gone again, and she moaned like a whore as he pushed his penis inside her tender aching box.

“Oh my God,” was all she could say, as he supported himself on hands and knees. His penis was like a thick deep ache inside of her, making her feel tingly and gooey inside. He wasted no time, and was fucking her quickly and deeply within a few seconds. She moaned wantonly as he grunted against her.

“That’s it baby,” Georgio said, grabbing one of her breasts as he thrusted. “You’re already taking to this job faster than most.” She felt him swell inside her, and his size was filling her up so well it burned. She gripped his hips and tried to pull him in deeper. His hot breath against her face smelled like mint. “Fuck yeah, baby. Take that dick.” Bridget moaned and wrapped her legs around him. He felt so good. “You’re gonna be a big star.”


For the second night in a row, I was awoken by strange vehicular noises outside the window. Curious, I untangled my limbs from Katie’s and approached the window.

Katie groaned into her pillow. “Do you always wake up in the middle of the night or have I just been lucky this weekend?” She rolled onto her back and sighed as I got my feet. We were both naked, having spent the earlier part of the night fooling around with each other again. No sex, though.

Katie was understandably sore and refused to let me put my penis anywhere near her bruised little pussy, but we found other ways to have fun. Bruised or not, her tiny slit opened well wnough to my tongue, and I licked at her until my jaw ached to show her how much I appreciated her. She returned the favor in spades. She wasn’t as skilled as Riley or Bridget, but she was enthusiastic, and it’s not like there is such a thing as a bad blowjob.

“Come here,” I told her, kneeling to peer out the window. “Something’s going on across the street.”

Katie gracefully slipped to the floor, her motions fluid despite her cast. She crawled over beside me. “Whoa,” she said. That’s a lot of police.” Parked across the street were three police cars and an ambulance. The ambulance still had it’s flashing lights on.

“I hope no one’s hurt.” I also hoped that the police weren’t there because of ... other stuff. No officers or emergency personnel were present but the front door to Triss and Diana’s was ajar, and the lights were on inside.

“Do you think our neighbors are criminals?” she asked. “They did seem suspect when I first met them.” She knelt lower and turned to me with wide eyes. “Especially that Beatrice. She has crazy eyes. When she introduced herself, I could’ve sworn she was high on something.”

Probably...

“What do you know about being high?” I scolded her, staring across the street. Our neighbors weren’t criminals, they were simply recreational-drug-taking pedophiles, that’s all. Seeing the police reminded me of the video on my laptop, and what it could mean for them. I still hadn’t discovered who’d watched it yet, but I felt like both Katie or Lexi would have said something by now. I was betting on Bridget but she hadn’t mentioned anything, either. I just hoped the whole thing would go away.

“I don’t think they’d send an ambulance if anyone was getting arrested.” I said. “Oh look!”

As we watched, two EMTs wheeled a stretcher out the door, and quickly walked it down the driveway to the ambulance. Someone was lying on top receiving oxygen, but I couldn’t make out who it was through the sheets and mask. They quickly loaded her into the ambulance. “Oh no,” I said. I wondered which of the two it had been. The body had been small and presumably female, but I noticed no details indicating who it was.

So I was surprised when both Triss and Diana strode to the doorway, dressed in the most sensible clothes I’d ever seen them wear. Triss seemed sad, almost like she’d been crying, but Diana was furious, screaming something indiscernible to the officers. They tried to placate her, but acted like they just wanted to leave. After another moment of verbal abuse, they did. The front door closed and the police drove off, leaving the street cloaked once again in peaceful suburban bliss.

Katie leaned against me. “Seems like they’re both fine, Ben. It was probably a friend or something. Can we go back to sleep now?” I looked at her face and then my eyes, drawn as if by gravity, lowered to behold her cute little naked body. I smiled.

“Oh, no no no,” she said, glancing from my grin to the semi-soft flesh rocket between my legs. “Don’t you dare look at me like that, Ben. What is wrong with you? Your sex-drive isn’t normal.”

My smile deepened.

She crossed her arms across her her pert little breasts. “No, Ben. I’m TIRED.” I leaned closer to her and kissed her on the tip of the nose. She blushed but still shook her head resolutely.

“I’m serious, Ben. No.”

I got a handy while we made out. It was pretty dope. We went back to sleep.


I was looking forward to sleeping in the next morning but annoyingly, someone began to climb the stairs at nine. Mom had been cool about the door locks but she insisted that they be left unlocked at night for safety’s sake, defeating most of their purpose.

“Ben,” Katie whispered. “Get back to your own bed!” Oh shit! Getting caught naked with my sister was not a prudent way to begin the week. I managed to sprint across the room and dive into my own bed just before a set of curious eyes peeked over the top.

“Oh give me a break,” Lexi said, seeing me in my own bed. “Even if I didn’t know already, I’m not deaf. Katie sounded like she was dying on Saturday.” She came to the top of the steps and crossed her arms, wearing an oversized shirt. It looked suspiciously less slutty than what I’d assumed she wore to sleep. She still looked great in it.

“Pro tip, guys. If you plan on keeping this a secret from Babs, you might consider avoiding marathon banging sessions that make the windows rattle. I’m know I’m directly below you, but Jesus.” She glanced at me and smiled. I smiled back. She reached down and pulled away the comforter. I clung to it, but she was surprisingly strong. Of course, I was hard underneath. I’d woken up with a boner almost every day since I turned thirteen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.