Preview

Betting On My Family

by Bartleby T

Copyright© 2016 by Bartleby T

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, mt/Fa, ft/ft, Mult, Teenagers, Blackmail, Coercion, Drunk/Drugged, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Humor, Incest, Group Sex, Anal Sex, Double Penetration, First, Oral Sex, Prostitution,

Coming of Age Sex Story: Ben is out of sorts after moving to idyllic Orange County with his family and is coerced into the illegal and dangerous sex trade. As a crisis at home ensues and difficulties at work intensify, Ben’s family and a motley crew of co-workers are forced to make difficult choices before their new fairy-tale existence comes crashing down around them.

If you spot errors in the text and desire to be instrumental in removing them, please contact me, I also appreciate ideas on where to take the story. No email will go unanswered.

Disclaimer - This story deals with underage sex and prostitution in a way that many readers may consider cavalier or irresponsible. This story is fiction and fantasy, and that I neither condone nor endorse underage sex or prostitution. If readers find this subject matter unsettling, they should refrain from reading. Thanks.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.