Teenage Drunk Driver Gets Punished by Cop - Cover

Teenage Drunk Driver Gets Punished by Cop

by IzzyR

Copyright© 2016 by IzzyR

Sex Story: My partying lands me in trouble with an older cop. He stops me and offers me a way to get out of trouble. I'm 16 and will do anything... Yes anything.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

I was a little wild when I was young. Nothing more than the usual stuff of course. A little partying a little sex, I drove my parents crazy of course. I had a pretty decent body. A little bit of extra meat but not bad. Nice C cup tits and a round ass. My dark hair and brown eyes and curvy body showed my mixed Latina heritage. I liked to dress to show off my assets.

I had only had my license about 3 months and I was driving in my stepdads mustang on the way home from a party. I had my own car but the mustang was more fun and I took it whenever I could con my stepdad out of it. I was wearing a black mini skirt and heels and a silvery spaghetti strap backless halter top with no bra. My makeup was way too thick for a girl my age and I had slutty red lipstick on because it was my favorite. I had been drinking and was definitely buzzing. I had gone to the party with my boyfriend, football player named Alex, but he had gotten drunk and crashed. I was jamming out to music on my radio when I saw the flashing blue lights. Well FUCK!

I pulled over carefully to the side of the road. I turned off the car and waited. The officer walked toward my window and I rolled it down. He was fairly tall, probably 6 foot 2 or so and looked to be in decent shape but he did have a bit of a gut. He appeared to be in his late 40's and he had a stern look on his face.

"License, registration and proof of insurance ma'am."

I handed him the required documents.

"Do you know why I stopped you?"

I shook my head and said, I didn't.

"You were doing 79 miles per hour in a 55 zone. Where are you coming from?"

"My friends house."

"Had anything to drink?"

"No."

"Because I smell alcohol. Will you please step out of the car and come with me."

I knew I was in trouble. He made me take a breathalyzer and I blew a .16. Not only had I been drinking underage but I was over the legal limit double. I was scared to death. He said, this car is registered to a man named Richard Davis. I told him that was my stepdad.

"Hmmm he is not going to be happy that you were driving his car while intoxicated and speeding to boot."

I hung my head miserably. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. He called for a tow truck and I cried as they loaded the mustang up. He put me in the backseat and we started driving to the police station.

"I'm dead meat." I said softly.

I noticed that we were moving away from the town.

"Hey? Where are we going?"

He didn't say anything and we drove for about 15 minutes more. We pulled into a driveway of a house with a large garage.

"Look Isabella, you are a pretty girl. I don't want you to get in trouble with your dad. I can make this all go away."

"How?"

"Come with me."

He got out and opened the back door for me. He removed the handcuffs and led me into the garage. In the garage was a set of steps. We walked up them and there was a room up there with a bed and TV and a kitchenette.

"This is my buddy's house but he lets me use this room for a little fun now and again away from my wife."

I looked at him nervously.

"What do you want from me?"

He unfastened his holster and laid it on the table and opened his pants and unzipped. He pulled down his pants and underwear enough to expose his dick. It was about 6 inches and pretty thick and it was only half hard.

"Well the first thing I want is for you to get down on your knees and suck my cock. After that we will see how it goes. The happier you make me the more likely you are to get your car back and go home."

I was humiliated to be treated like a slut. But I got down on my knees and opened my mouth and started sucking his dick. He sighed and I felt him hardening up.

"Mmm that's good."

I felt his hands in my hair and he guided my movement on his cock up and down. I used my tongue to tease the underside of his cock and he moaned a little.

"Fuck you're good at this. You must be a slut. Come on now get it all down your throat slut."

He gripped my hair and thrust further down my throat choking me a little. He began moving his hips and fucking my mouth as he groaned."

"Look at me while you suck that cock you little slut."

I looked up at him as he fucked my mouth getting more and more aggressive. I was holding my throat open as best I could as he thrust down my throat over and over as he gripped my hair. He pulled his dick out of my mouth and pulled it up a little.

"Get down there and lick my balls and suck them"

I gripped his cock in my hand and stroked it as I tongued his balls. Teasing and licking at them.

"Fuck yes. Take them in your mouth."

I opened my mouth more and sucked his balls in gently and licked them and sucked them gently as I kept stroking. I did that for a while then k went back to sucking his dick. I was hoping to make him cum quick so I could go home, but suddenly he jerked away.

"Not yet you little slut. Let me see those nice big tits."

He undressed as I untied the back and the neck of my backless halter. I held the material over my tits as he finished taking off his pants and started to unbutton his uniform. His erect cock thrust aggressively forward. He reached over and yanked the silvery material out of my hands and my tits were exposed. He finished undressing and sat me on the bed and he knelt in front of me. He put his mouth on my tits and started sucking my nipples and biting them and slurping on my tits and moaning as he stroked his cock slowly. I had to admit that felt kind of good. He did that for a long time. Alternately squeezing my tits and pinching the nipples and sucking them and licking them.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.