OSL: Amber's Wedding - Cover

OSL: Amber's Wedding

Copyright© 2016 by bluedragon

Chapter 1: Friday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Friday - A short little story about a dear friend's wedding. A vignette to be read AFTER An Ordinary College Sex Life 3.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- DECEMBER 2006 --

It was a perfect Hawaiian afternoon. Although it was the winter season, the islands never really got cold, and today the sky was clear save for the occasional white, puffy cloud that briefly passed in front of the sun. The sounds of tropical birds fluttering about the trees filled the air, accompanied by the distant roar of waves crashing against the beach below.

"Isn't this place amazing?" Sasha sighed dreamily as she set her martini glass down on the little table beside our chaise lounge, and then pillowed her head on my right shoulder.

Setting my own glass down as well, I used both arms to wrap up my beautiful, buxom brunette girlfriend with big brown eyes in a tight hug and pecked the top of her head. "It is," I replied. "We totally need to come back here with the whole gang."

Sasha blinked and tilted her head to glance up at me. "The whole gang? Only one night with just the two of us and you've already decided I'm not enough for you?"

I frowned, but before I could sputter a response, Sasha cracked a huge grin and rolled herself up onto me, straddling my pelvis with her knees and nuzzling her nose against mine. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I miss having the girls here, too."

"Especially Adrienne."

Sasha stopped nuzzling and sighed. "Especially Adrienne."

"She'll be here tomorrow; she wouldn't miss Amber's wedding for the world."

"Stupid modeling jobs."

"C'mon," I began warmly as I nuzzled Sasha's nose back, "despite my statement about bringing the whole gang back here... someday ... I really AM glad that you and I got a chance to have a little vacation together, just the two of us. It's not often that we get much 'alone' time."

Sasha made a face. "We haven't gotten much alone time on this trip, either. It's been a busy day for everybody, especially with this guys/girls separation thing."

"We were only separated for the morning. Would you rather have played golf with the guys instead of going to the spa with the rest of the girls?"

"Nah..." Sasha got an impish twinkle in her eye. "For one thing, Amber's got some seriously hot friends, friends that weren't very careful about keeping their bathrobes fully closed in the spa areas. And since they all know you were Amber's last serious boyfriend before coming back to David, they were only too happy to try and get to know me."

I smirked. "I seem to recall Amber telling me a lot of those seriously hot friends are into girls, too."

"Mmm..." Sasha's eyes sparkled. "Girls AND guys, to be more precise, especially guys who have been tested and vetted by no lesser authority than Amber herself. Speaking of which, if you're interested in having a little more entertainment tonight than just me in our bungalow, I'm certain a few of them would be quite willing to--"

"I'm happy with just the two of us," I interrupted, raising two fingers to her lips. "Weren't you just complaining about not getting enough alone time with me?"

"Yeah ... I was..." Sasha conceded. "Then again, it's not like we can't have our solo date nights back home ... And it's not like I'll have many more opportunities with some of these other girls again..."

I arched an eyebrow and gave my girlfriend a look. "Definition of mixed signals here. Do you want to spend tonight just you and me? Or would you rather invite one of your new friends to join us?"

"I'm not sure." Sasha shrugged her shoulders and gave me a helpless look. "I want both. And I was kinda hoping you'd have a preference to make the decision for me."

"Well to be honest, if I had to pick right this second, I'd pick being with only you. We really DON'T get a whole lot of alone time, and as nice as the girls around here seem, the truth is that I really don't know any of them very well."

"You don't know any of them very well yet," Sasha giggled while popping her eyebrows. "The alcohol is flowing, the sun still hasn't set, and we've got a lot of time before the party ends and everyone goes back to their rooms."

"You sound rather hopeful, which leads me to believe you're not quite as ambivalent about your choice as you might lead me to believe."

Sasha blushed and bit her lower lip. "Perhaps. Maybe it's the 'old Sasha' in me feeling some repressed guilt for wanting to hunt down and conquer as many hot babes as I can. Like my conscience is telling me I'm supposed to want more alone time with my boyfriend."

I shook my head. "You don't have to feel guilty about anything. If the idea of scoring one of the bridesmaids is what excites you, then as your loving boyfriend, it's my job to make you happy."

Sasha arched an eyebrow at me. "One of the bridesmaids, hmm? Has some lithe, buxom beauty in particular already caught your eye?"

I laughed and shook my head. "Just a figure of speech."

"I dunno. I thought I caught you staring at Maria's ass while we all went ziplining."

I frowned. "Maria's not even a bridesmaid."

"Danielle then."

"She's not a bridesmaid either. She's a bride."

Sasha waved me off. "Not the point. She's fucking HAWT. And she reminds me of Brandi."

"Maybe in temperament; they certainly don't look anything alike. But c'mon, she's David's sister. And she's gay."

"Not fully gay. You said she's banging her brother, too – also like Brandi."

I rolled my eyes. "That's different: David is her only guy. And seriously, we're not tagging one of the brides the night before her wedding. That just seems ... I mean, they're getting married."

"How about Brianna then? She looks just like Danielle, doesn't she? How weird is that? Especially when we all went on that ATV ride and they put everyone in identical camo fatigues? Like once the girls tied up their hair and tucked it under those helmets? Ooh, can you imagine being in-between the pair of them?" Sasha's eyelids fluttered and she ground her crotch against my pelvic bone.

I blinked twice and gave my girlfriend a serious look. "Girls in bulky, shapeless camo fatigues with their hair tucked under helmets getting you aroused? You okay? You need me to take you back to our bungalow for a quickie to take the edge off?"

"Nah," Sasha sighed, staring a thousand yards away past my right ear before blinking and returning her gaze to mine. "I'd rather let this feeling build up all night. People always said there's something about weddings that gets to girls ... makes them horny."

"Who are these 'people', exactly?"

"I dunno, but they were right. You are SO getting laid tonight."

I chuckled and rubbed my girlfriend's spine. "I figured, but thank you for the confirmation."

"And we are NOT gonna be alone tonight," Sasha breathed, fire in her eyes, "not if I can help it."

"Looks like your decision's made."

For a second, the fire in Sasha's irises dimmed, and her eyebrows canted to the sides. "Is that really okay with you? I don't want to drag you into some random hookup with total stranger if you don't really--"

"I'm fine," I interrupted, raising a hand once more to her lips. "We're on a vacation. We're here to relax and unwind. You don't have to feel any pressure to be anyone other than exactly who you are. And you don't have to hold yourself back from doing anything you really want to do, not for my sake. 'Old Sasha' is gone. It's 'New Sasha' I truly fell in love with. And if bringing one of Amber's hot friends--"

"Or two," Sasha interjected with a grin.

"Or two," I conceded, "back to our place tonight is what you want, then I'm with you a hundred percent."

Sasha beamed down at me. "I love you so much, honey."

"I love you, too."

She kissed me, and despite our talk about inviting an extra guest (or guests) back to our ocean-front bungalow tonight, for this moment at least there was no one else in the world but her and me. Our eyes were closed as we joined our hearts and souls together through our mouths, until finally our bodies' demands for oxygen forced us to take a break and breathe.

"That said," I began, panting a bit while searching my girlfriend's eyes, "I would prefer to get to know the girl--"

"Or girls."

"Or girls," I chuckled, "before we kick down the bedroom door, hmm?"

"Deal." Sliding off my lap, Sasha got to her feet and scooped up her martini glass with her right hand while reaching down to me with her left. "Now let's get started."


"Amber said you had a beautiful cock," the lithe, buxom blonde moaned. Her hand pumped my rod experimentally, feeling out the length and testing its rigidity.

I couldn't think of a witty comeback. A moment later, I didn't have to as she craned her head sideways and ran her lips along the shaft from base to tip. She teased the head before rotating over the top and dragging her lips down the other side.

I could see the red streaks of her lipstick on my dick, and then it was all removed from view as she engulfed me in a single lunge. Her face only got down about halfway, and she bobbed back and forth a few times before forcing herself to relax and slowly sink further down.

When her cherry red lips hit the base of my crotch, all I could do was groan and try not to buck my hips upward, lest I gag her. Sliding both my hands through her silky blonde hair, I held the back of her head and kept just enough pressure against it to tell her to maintain the deep-throat a little longer, holding my breath as I concentrated inward on the sensations of her throat muscles contracting around me.

With a sigh, I released my grip and my fellatrix slowly removed my dick from her gullet, gasping for oxygen as she let her head loll backward even while resuming her hand-pumping motions on my rod. And taking advantage of the blonde's momentary rest, the other gorgeous blonde in the room whined, "My turn! My turn!"

In her distinctly Russian accent that reminded me of Viktoriya's, my blonde fellatrix let go of my dick and looked up at me with a smirk. "My little sister ... Always so impatient."

Delicate fingers quickly wrapped around my rod and took up the pumping motions her older sister had abandoned. Hazel eyes sparkled at me for a moment before redirecting their attention to the shaft in hand. And brand new cherry red lips surrounded my mushroom head to begin leaving more streaks of lipstick on my dick.

"Better than just you and me tonight, don't you think?" Sasha giggled from her spot on the couch beside me.

I leaned over, kissed my girlfriend, and moaned into her mouth as I felt my cock being deep-throated for the second time tonight. "When you're right, you're right," I managed to mutter before turning back to my new fellatrix and sliding my hands through her silky blonde hair as well.

The evening had gone more or less as I'd expected, once Sasha had made up her mind to seduce one or more of our fellow wedding guests. The humid Hawaiian weather had all the ladies wearing sheer clothing that brought attention to their best assets. The wedding party had reserved a private section of the hotel mezzanine deck that overlooked the bay to one side and the hotel pool to the other side, complete with our own private bar, which kept the alcohol flowing and also meant that there was no one else to flirt with but each other. 'People' were right: the women were horny; and if any of them wanted to get laid tonight, they'd pretty much have to do so with another wedding guest. Couple that fact with the distinctly female-biased ratio of wedding guests, and it became quite clear that it wouldn't be a question of "if" Sasha and I would find any willing partners, but "which ones" and "how many".

David and Amber had a good group of male friends. Most of them were Engineers, and most of them were natural introverts who nevertheless warmed up and became quite social amongst their own friends and even outsiders like me, once they got to know me. We'd gotten along great playing golf, ATVing, and ziplining, and I felt like I'd gotten a pretty decent sense of their characters.

Quite simply: none of them were lady-killers. Dan was one of the more attractive ones and quite sociable. He chatted pleasantly with one girl at a time. But when two and then three horny, tipsy ladies began competing for his attention, his face got that deer-in-the-headlights expression and I could see from across the room that he had absolutely no clue how to handle the situation. Making matter worse, his girlfriend had noticed and began staring daggers in his direction.

Marshall was almost painfully shy, at least when not speaking in technobabble. A couple of girls made separate runs at him, but his inability to reply with anything other than wide eyes and one-word sentences made the girls start hunting elsewhere. It was still early and they still had time to perhaps do a little better.

Take Eric, a hulking beefcake of man that had caught the attention of more than a few of the not-yet-attached women. He seemed a little more nervous than one might expect of your tall, strong, and handsome-type. Still, despite his social timidity, his Adonis-like figure was undeniably appealing to members of the opposite sex.

Rick might have also attracted some attention, but he seemed to only have eyes for E-Beth, or at least for E-Beth's prominently-displayed cleavage.

Vipul was quite friendly and quite sociable. But his girlfriend Brianna wasn't exactly interested in sharing, and her death stares were more than enough of a deterrent to prevent things from getting out of hand.

Kevin's wife, Jen, didn't need to give anyone else death stares; Kevin himself simply held Jen's hand the whole time and refused to even engage the single ladies.

At least two of the guys were perfectly comfortable socializing with the unattached women. Ex-NFL quarterback Nate oozed charm out from his ears, and lucky for him, his wife Monica seemed quite willing to bring an extra plaything back to their hotel room tonight. But while my buddy Bert smiled, chatted, and even flirted a bit with the single ladies, at the end of the night he left them all disappointed in favor of Lynne.

Thankfully for some of the remaining girls, the bisexual ones at least, Danielle, Cherys, and Amber had a whole bunch of hot friends who were only interested in GIRLS. Kady Jacobsen and Noelle Ronet, for example, looked to be on the prowl for a third cute young thing (or maybe fourth) to spend the night with.

Plus, two of the remaining girls didn't resign themselves to a penis-less fate. Those two girls returned back to Marshall, but instead of getting competitive, the two ladies began smiling at each other and gently caressing each other's shoulders while buttering him up. Marshall's eyes started clicking back and forth between them with an expression of mixed befuddlement and not-daring-to-believe-it-could-be-true excitement. And I silently wished him good stamina for the night that lay ahead.

And as for me and Sasha? Well, it turned out that my randy little girlfriend already had two candidates in mind the whole time – or perhaps they had already come on to her – hence Sasha's continual insistence that we end up bringing two ladies back to our bungalow tonight. Thirty seconds after helping me up off our chaise lounge by the martini bar, my beaming girlfriend gleefully re-introduced me to Nataliya and Maria, Russian blonde sisters, and the four of us spent the rest of the afternoon and evening "getting to know each other".

Nataliya was a tax lawyer, buttoned-up and all-business during the day, and then eager to let her hair down at night. She worked long hours, long enough to never have enough time for a serious, steady girlfriend (yes, she said girlfriend); but she had several friends-with-benefits (both female AND male) on speed-dial to take care of her needs as time permitted. She exuded smoky, seductive confidence, saying only what she meant to say, exactly the way she meant to say it.

In contrast, Maria was a non-stop chatterbox. She worked in pharmaceutical sales, flirted constantly, and had a habit of touching whomever she happened to be talking to, whether it was a shoulder rub, a forearm caress, or just leaving her hand on my knee and not moving it for five minutes at a time. Unlike her big sister, Maria had plenty of time for a romantic partner but not a shred of romantic inclination. "I don't really waste time on dinner-dates," she proudly proclaimed. And the only friends-with-benefits that got added to her speed-dial were the ones who could prove they could not only satisfy her, but also do so without becoming remotely clingy about it.

Hours later, when the four of us arrived at Sasha's and my beachfront bungalow, I got to compare and contrast the Russian blondes' physical figures as well, Nataliya the more curvaceous buxom bombshell and Maria the slender sexy type. Sure, I'd ogled the girls plenty on the mezzanine deck throughout the evening, as both had worn very pretty linen sundresses that showed off their figures to maximum effect. But it's one thing to ogle, and quite another to feel naked skin beneath your hands.

The open bar had done its work, and Maria was such a happy/horny drunk that she couldn't even wait for us to get in the front door. Leaping into my arms and wrapping her legs around my waist, she grabbed my head and rather violently tried to spear it with her tongue. Sasha laughed and opened the door for us, Nataliya spanked her little sister's ass, and I kept my eyes open mid-kiss while navigating my way through the doorway hoping that I wouldn't trip on something and ruin the mood.

Sasha closed the door behind me and I managed to shuffle in front of a couch without tripping. I sat down on it heavily and broke the kiss to gasp for air. Maria used the break to grin at me impishly while untying the bow of her halter-top behind her neck and dropped the front of her dress into my lap. Her strapless bra came off next, and then she was elevating herself on her knees to properly smother my face in her perky breasts.

I was only too happy to reach up and squeeze her titflesh around my cheeks before licking and suckling on her nipples. When contained by her dress, Maria's tits had looked like a firm B-cup squished up and together by a well-designed bra. But even without structural support, her tits remained fairly round and upright, pleasantly-surprising all-natural C-cups that apparently had direct conduits between their nipples and her clit.

Meanwhile, Sasha and Nataliya settled onto the other couch in a manner that was much less frantic but no less erotic. The ladies gazed into each other's eyes, caressing cheeks and brushing hair behind the other's ears while sharing languorous, soul-probing kisses. It took the pair a lot longer to strip off any clothing; truly, they were still fully-dressed when Maria unbuttoned my shirt from throat to chin and ripped it off my shoulders before reaching down to her waist and tugging her entire dress over her head. And I'm not entirely sure when Sasha and Nataliya finally got naked, because Maria rolled us over so that she was splayed out on her back across the couch while I loomed over her, no longer affording me a view of the others.

No matter, I had all the view I could handle right in front of me. Maria had either gone commando all night or removed her panties during a bathroom trip, because she wasn't wearing any when she removed her dress. Her bare-shaven pink pussy was soaking wet, and her perky breasts heaved up and down as she set her head on the armrest to my left, extended her arms over the edge in complete surrender, and panted with urgent need.

Maria was a fairly tall girl, over six feet in heels (speaking of which, she was still wearing them). Her left leg went up and over the edge of the other armrest, and her right foot was on the floor as she completely exposed her naked body to me. I probably could have dropped trou and slammed Big Ben all the way up her twat in a single thrust, and she would have loved all eight inches of it, but the night was still young, and I was in the mood for a little more foreplay before getting to the main event.

I began by kissing my way up from her navel to the underside of her breasts. Licking the creases of her underboob, I nibbled my way around her left globe before latching onto a pale pink little volcano of pleasure. I already mentioned that those things had a direct conduit to her clit, and my Russian firecracker moaned in rapturous ecstasy when I sucked on it, almost as if I'd sucked on her clit instead.

But I didn't stop at her nipples. I kissed my way up Maria's throat while simultaneously walking the fingers of my right hand up her inner thigh. Maria shivered beneath me and gasped when I licked her ear. And with her mouth gaping open wide, I pushed my tongue into it at the exactly instant when I pushed my index and middle fingers into her cunt.

"FUUUUUUUUUCK!" Maria howled, already shaking in climax.

Damn. This is gonna be EASY.

Indeed, nearly everything I did to her seemed to work. With most girls, I built up a user manual of sorts instructing me to press button 'X' before caressing pad 'Y' and rubbing spot 'G' before inserting tab 'D' into slot 'V'. With Maria, I could sort of just bang on the keyboard like a spastic chimpanzee and she went off like the Fourth of July every time.

Sure, if the spastic chimpanzee was an idiot savant that could bang away at the keyboard and accidentally write Shakespeare. Even when you think you aren't trying hard, you're pushing all the right buttons in exactly the right order. That's why all the girls love you.

Okay maybe...

The point is: Maria was having a fucking good time, and I still had my shorts on. I kissed, I licked, and I suckled. I fingerbanged, I rubbed, and I even popped my pinky into her ass at the same time. Maria screamed and shrieked and thrashed around that couch until she finally couldn't take it anymore, but I was on such a roll that she had to whimper, "No more, no more ... stop, please... Please!" before I finally got the hint and let her yank my wrist hard enough to pry my fingers out of her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.