Serendipity - Cover

Serendipity

Copyright© 2016 by oyster50

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sometimes you're not even looking. Sometimes you're just bumping along in life and something different drops into your life and you find out that things unexpected can be quite wonderful. Barry's daughter thinks Barry might benefit from a little companionship. He doesn't buy into HER idea, but what happens in spite of him takes off in a whole different direction.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Petting  

"Jessica Spineti, what have you done to me?"

"Physically? Two good orgasms. I've had three."

"And that, wonderful as it is, only explains why I can't move. What are you doing to my head?"

"I hope I'm doing it to your heart."

"You WANT me to be a blithering idiot?"

She smiled. "I want us to be happy. Come here."

Let me say it again – she's a cute thing, naked. The dark hair, the eyes with a hint of almond shape, the smallish breasts. The pert nose above that smile ... Oh, yeah ... if I'm gonna fall for one...

"Let's go shower..."

"Again? Together?"

"Yeah. Just a quick rinse, okay. I sort of broke out in a sweat. Dunno why." She smiled at me. "And yes, we can do this one together. Okay?"

"Let's go."

Neither of us had a stitch of clothes on anyway, so the shower was an easy step. In. Wet down. Out. Right?

Wrong. Somebody wants to play in the shower, at least getting us both a little soapy and then sliding hands all over each other. Then we rinsed and got out. I attacked her head with a towel.

"I love that," she giggled. "And I get to dry YOU."

We ended up in bed again. I know – big surprise, right?

"It's good, right?"

"What's good?"

"The sex. Was I okay?"

"Are you serious, Jess? I had an out of body experience. You're terrifically exciting. Why even ask?"

"Because I really don't know..."

"You're..."

"I know. I lost count. But Barry ... Those ... None of 'em I really threw myself at like I just did with you. And you didn't roll over and go to sleep and you didn't get up and go see what your buds were doing. You kept holding me. Loving me. So I don't know..."

"You're a delight."

"I'd like to do more, Barry," she said, her eyes bright, expectant.

"I'm yours. Whatever you want."

"I would like to play. I would like to experiment and explore and get explored by you and then somewhere along this path I will lose my mind and we will mate."

"Mate?"

Her head bobbed, reinforced with an accompanying smile. "Mate. Connect. Merge. Like lovers do. Not a hookup. Two lovers."

"Serious stuff."

"Should be. Isn't it?"

"Can be. If you want it."

"What about you?" those green eyes questioned.

"I want it. But that just leaves it in your hands."

"In my hands."

"Yes," I said. "If you decide to walk away, where's that leave me?"

"Same place I'm at, Barry. It's happened a time or two. Thought it was serious, but he..." she sighed. "And he didn't do with me what YOU did..."

"The sex?"

"That, too," she said. "But you get into my head."

"Jessica," I sighed, snuggling her into me, "You got in my head, too."

We kissed, parting with mutual sighs. She cupped my head in her hands, gave me another kiss, then, "I wanna play."

"I'm yours. I get to play, too, right?"

"Of c..." and she hissed as I covered a nipple with my mouth, tickling it with my tongue as I sucked.

"Delectable," I said, as I moved to the other. Her hands fluttered at the back of my head.

"Ohgod I can't stand it. Tooo good!"

"Yes, you are," I affirmed. "And your navel is calling me."

"Ohgodnooooo!" her mouth squealed. Her hands told me something different. When I lifted my lips and kissed just a little lower, I got shoved.

"Damn you, Barry, DO ME!"

So I did. Her pussy lips were tight, just barely opening from arousal, glistening with juice, beckoning. Delightful. Delicious. Juicy. And oh, so responsive. She alternately spread her thighs to let me in, then involuntarily closed them on my head, shaking as she came.

She didn't specifically say 'stop', so I didn't stop. Until the third one.

"I don't have any muscles left, Barry."

"Yes, you do."

"They don't work. I feel this huge glow right THERE and I can feel two of my toes. That's it. You've wrecked my nervous system. I can't move. You have to kiss me."

I kissed her. Cradled her like a precious pet. Petted her face, her hair still wet, enjoying her face, her lips slightly parted.

"You're staring."

"You're beautiful."

"You made me come my brains out. Best ever, Barry."

"Thank you. I love you. You make it easy."

"There are some stupid women on this planet, Barry. Any of 'em that ever did this with you and didn't immediately chain you to the bed, they're stupid..."

"I'm glad you think so. Obviously others hold different opinions."

"Stupid." She moved, propping up on an elbow. "Or maybe it's just my good fortune to be lined up so you push the right buttons. In which case, I'm very glad." Her hand toyed with my dick.

"That feels good," I said.

"You like it?"

"Yes, I do."

Fingers curled under my balls. "This?"

"Oh yeah..."

A little bounce and I spasmed as her teeth caught my nipple. "Too much?"

"No. Surprise."

"Turnabout is fair play, mister," she giggled. "How about gentle?" she sucked and nibbled softly.

"Oooooaaaahhhhh!"

She came up and kissed me. "Like me?"

"Love you."

"Gonna do things, Barry," she said. "Let me ask you something. If I suck you, will you kiss me afterward?"

"Did you just kiss me?"

"Yeah, but..."

"Turnabout is fair play."

She giggled, attacked my pecs with her teeth, taking her bites right up to the point of pain, then slid down.

She took my dick in both hands, licking it, kissing, nipping... "Too hard?"

"No."

"Tell me if it's too hard." Nip. Nibble.

"I trust you..."

"It's pulsing. And what beautiful balls..." She punctuated her statement by opening her mouth as wide as it would open, then taking a ball into her mouth. She released it, keeping the skin between those white teeth, shook her head, made a little growling sound.

I shook.

"You like all this? I REALLY like all this."

"OhgodJess..."

She pushed my legs wide apart, then gently held my balls up out of the way. She twisted her head, found the spot right at the rear of my scrotum and she kissed me there, then took a little nip.

That's all it took. I was over. She squealed, bounced to take the head of my spurting dick into her mouth, sucking, tongue urging more out of me. I never got soft. She kept hands busy along with her tongue and I felt ... No! That's NOT the way that works!

And I came again.

This time she sucked me dry. I softened. Her head popped up, bright-eyed.

She was almost tentative when she kissed me. I put a hand behind her head, both to stroke that sassy hair and to hold her to me for a long kiss.

"I think you liked that."

"I can only feel ONE toe," I said.

"See! I knew it." Her face got serious. "Never did all that before, Barry. That thing behind your balls. I read about it. I wanted it to be extra special for you."

I put my index finger on the tip of her nose. "You are extra special."

"Barry, sex was something that I thought I had to do to, you know, fit in. It wasn't very good. I thought that you and me ... you're a great guy. I really connect with you, and I thought that, okay, maybe you'd like a bit of sex. But YOU ... I enjoyed it. I REALLY enjoyed it. Not my fingers, just to relieve stress and relax. YOU, you're the first time I ever came from a guy." She sighed. "I faked it. I even faked it when I was getting fingered or eaten, just to get it over with. Now YOU!"

"Me? I just found this delightful creature ... That's all."

"Mmmmm," she purred, rubbing her face into my chest. "I like it. I like it with you. Icing on the cake. Coulda gone through the requisite motions and been very happy to lie beside you in bed and read and watch TV. But nooooo..."

"Yeah ... your world's not the only one that's been rocked, dearie."

"It's not late enough to go to sleep, baby," she said.

"TV?"

"We can try again," she said with a lilt. "But that's how this all went off track."

We found something mindless, started watching.

"Question," she said.

"Answer," I replied.

"Are you a ... do you like being touched a lot?"

"Asks the girl whose hand is..."

"I know. Just sort of went there by itself. If you don't like it, I'll stop."

"Nope. Love it. You?"

"Yessss," she said as I cupped a breast. "Like you're spelling 'I love you' with your fingertips."

Forget the stupid TV. We wrapped up in each other.

"You're fascinating," I said. "Don't begin to understand."

"Don't try," she said softly. "Let's just love..." She squeezed. I was hard yet again.

"On your back, sir," she ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," I said.

She tossed the covers off us both, then straddled me.

"You're so hot. And wet..."

"Reaction. You're hard. I'm wet. Some sort of sign, don't you think?"

She was squeaking another one as I spurted my fourth for the night.

"Now, sleep," she said. Kissed me.

"I love you, you know."

"Love you too, Barry."

I forgot how good it could be to actually sleep next to somebody you love.

Or wake up to find an angel's head on the pillow next to you.

Also nice, a good morning kiss, getting dressed, going out to find a breakfast place, then running the roads together, walking in and out of the tourist traps, sitting in a chair at a sidewalk coffee shop, sipping coffee at midmorning.

Early morning sex? Nope. A brisk hug and kiss and gaze into eyes that promised all kinds of things. We had a Saturday to play with.

By late afternoon we were talking about the big meal of the weekend. We'd done the requisite run on seafood the night before, we'd done a light lunch. We talked.

"Steak," she said. "I would like a good steak meal with a stupid baked potato and some veggies on the side. And beer."

"We need to stay away from the chains, then," I said. "Let's grab something to drink at that café over there and see what we can find."

We questioned our cashier, got the suggestion of a chain restaurant. Sitting there at the table, sipping yet another expensive coffee drink, she thumbed at her iPhone.

"Looks like this one might be it. Casual. Check. Close. Check. Got lots of positive reviews. And it's in the middle of the price range."

"Price is less of an issue than finding a good steak."

"I'm trying to be thrifty here."

"You're my date. I pay. No problem, okay?"

She put her phone down, propped an elbow on the table and rested her chin in her hand.

"Stop treating me like a princess, Barry. I'm NOT fragile."

"I don't mean to, Jess. It's just that I can't believe my good fortune."

"Well, I'll let you get by with it this weekend, but starting Monday, you and me, we're going to be a NORMAL couple in a mature relationship."

Inside my head the lovestruck little boy is jumping up and down screaming 'She says it's going past Monday!'

The part of me that's right here trying to figure all this out has the temerity to ask the question, "And what does a 'mature relationship' look like in the mind of Jessica?"

"Well," she smiled, "one of the things is that every day you say my name just like you just did, complete with that smile."

"That's a given," I said. "Hard NOT to smile..."

"And," she continued, "we spend evenings in some semblance of sanity – movies, TV, books, music ... Conversation involving ideas and events. Explorations of the arts."

"Yew soun' lak one a'thim innaleckshuls," I said with as redneck an accent as I dared muster.

"Yeah, the guy your daughter says your ex bitched about? I want him."

"Be careful what you ask for."

"That's not all. There's a world to explore with you, and it's within driving distance. I want to see places. I wanna eat at funky little eateries in little towns and sit under trees with a book and read where all I have to worry about is how I need to move to get the sun out of my eyes." She sighed. "And I want you to read poetry to me."

"Back to that 'princess' thing," I laughed.

"No, Barry," she said seriously. "There was an age where such things were normal, where when you wanted to hear words spoken, you looked to another human being right there in front of you instead of getting that voice filtered through some electronic media. When music was something people DID themselves instead of relying on others to produce."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.