A Well-Lived Life - Book 9 - Anala - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 9 - Anala

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 20: Wild and Crazy

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20: Wild and Crazy - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 8 - Stephie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 8, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this ninth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 9 has 82 chapters and about 448,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

March, 1984, Chicago, Illinois

"You really want to do that?" I asked.

"Yes. And I want you to spank me the way we did that day in the apartment."

"I'm not sure about that," I said.

"You did it before and I'm asking you to do it. It excited me then and I'm excited by the thought of it now. Let's get your toys, borrow Elyse's toy, and have some fun!"

"You're sure about doing that?" I asked skeptically.

"God damn it, Steve!" Bethany growled in frustration. "Will you please quit fighting me on this! I am NOT fifteen and I'm not going to play a shrinking violet for the rest of my life. I've moved past that, with your help, for crying out loud. This isn't the Freshman homecoming dance. This is two adults, Steve and Bethany, having some fun. Now, are we going to do this, or should I just drive back to Madison?"

"Fine," I sighed.

"Oh, for Pete's sake!" she exclaimed, this time in exasperation. "What is wrong with you? I thought you and Anala were working on this? I need you to do this! It's not like I'm asking you to hold a knife to my throat, rip my clothes off, and fuck me, though now that I say that, even THAT sounds exciting. You, on the other hand, are a pussy. Plain and simple."

"What?!" I roared. "Bullshit, Bethany! Complete and utter bullshit! You want me to spank you, fine. I'll spank you so hard you'll see stars!"

She started laughing, "Works every time!"

"Shit," I said softly. "Just like Freshman year. You got me frustrated, and that's when we first had sex."

"And now?"

"Let's go have some fun!" I chuckled.

I went to Elyse's room to get her bag of toys, while Bethany went straight to my room. Elyse and I had talked about it in the past, and she'd told me that I was welcome to borrow them at any time. I got the distinct impression that she and Eduardo were not using them, and the changes I'd seen in Elyse made me think she might never use them again. I walked back to my room and shut and locked the door. Bethany stepped out of the bathroom stark naked.

"Not wasting any time, are you?" I chuckled, setting the bag on the bed.

I quickly removed my clothes and pulled Bethany to me. I sat on the edge of the bed and turned her over my knees and smacked her hard on the butt. She squealed happily and wiggled her butt, so I smacked her again and again.

"Harder, Steve!" she gasped after the fifth smack.

I smacked her five more times, harder than before, causing Bethany to grunt with each one. After the tenth smack, I smacked her twice more, as hard as I dared, then pulled her from my lap and pushed her back on the bed. As I spread her legs, the look from her eyes was one of lust and invitation, so I moved forward and slammed hard into her dripping pussy, pulling back and slamming in hard again. I began rhythmically pounding Bethany's tight tunnel, and she grunted each time I pushed deeply inside her.

Bethany came almost immediately, but I kept going. After five minutes, I pulled out and practically picked her off the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed and made her straddle me. She slid down my shaft and groaned when our pubic hairs meshed. Bethany began grinding hard against me and moving up and down on my shaft. We kissed furiously, our tongues mimicking our other movements. A few minutes later, Bethany groaned and her pussy clenched my dick tightly. When her orgasm passed, she lifted off me and got on the bed on all fours.

"Fuck me as hard as you can, Steve!" she gasped.

I got behind her and did what she'd asked. Less than two minutes later, we both groaned loudly, our mutual orgasms crashing through our bodies as I spurted deep into her. Her vaginal walls clamped around my dick, milking whatever I had left, and finally we collapsed in a heap on the bed, both of us covered in sweat.

"Now that was a fuck!" Bethany gasped.

"Yeah," I said, unable to say more because I was breathing so hard.

We lay together on the bed for about ten minutes until our breathing returned to normal.

"You liked that?" I asked.

"Yes!" Bethany giggled. "Not every time, but every once in a while. I want you to do that with me. My butt is sore, but I almost came just from you spanking me."

"But no scratches or bite marks like last time!" I chuckled.

"I could do that if you want, but I remember how bad it looked."

"It healed with no permanent scars, so no big deal, Sweetheart!"

"So, what's in that bag that we knocked off the bed?" she giggled.

"I have all the same toys except for the harness," I chuckled.

"And you'll let me try that?" she asked timidly.

I nodded and retrieved the bag. I unzipped it and handed her the strap-on, then got the lube from the drawer next to my bed. Bethany figured out how to put on the fake dick and stood in front of the bed.

"I really should ask you to give me a blowjob!" she giggled.

"Elyse beat you to that," I smirked.

"Damn! So, how do we do this?"

"Just spread lube on it and do what I do to you," I said, turning over on the bed.

A moment later, I felt the hard rubber covered with cold lube pressing against my hole. I grunted as Bethany slowly pushed it into me and groaned when she had it all the way in.

"Whoa!" she whispered. "This is really weird!"

"You're telling me?" I gasped.

"Are you OK?" she asked.

"Yeah, go ahead," I said.

Bethany began slowly thrusting in and out, developing a rhythm. As it had with Elyse, it felt very, very strange, but there was no pain or discomfort.

"Can I go harder?" she asked.

"Yeah," I gasped. "Let me get on my hands and knees."

I moved to all fours, and she got behind me and pushed in again. She put her hands on my hips and began thrusting harder. I was really glad that Elyse had purchased a relatively small dildo for the strap-on, because the bigger one that she had for her pussy would have probably caused me serious discomfort.

"Can you cum this way?" she asked.

"I suppose if you stroke me, yeah," I said.

"Oh, but then I can't cum," she said, pulling out. "Turn on your back."

I did, and she impaled herself on me. She rode me until we both came, the strap-on dick bouncing up and down as she did. When we finished, Bethany was giggling.

"That was too funny!" she smirked.

"It was strange all right!" I agreed.

Bethany got up and removed the strap-on and went to the bathroom. I heard the water running as she washed it off. She called out for me to join her in the shower, so I got up and went to her. We gently and lovingly washed, then dried each other and then got dressed.

"Tonight I want you to make love to me gently and I want to sleep in your arms. Is that OK?"

"Of course, Sweetheart. That was pretty wild. A whole different side of Bethany!"

"I don't need to do that again. I just had to try it once. It felt strange and unnatural."

"Well, yeah!" I chuckled. "You're the budding psychologist, you figure it out!"

"It's like a position of power, where I have this, well, weapon, I could use against you. I think I have a bit of insight into Josh Benton that I didn't have before. Do you ever get the urge to use your dick as a weapon?"

"No. Hell, I'm uncomfortable with rough sex like we just had, and even more so with what Jennifer and I did back in High School. You know; her rape fantasy."

"I think that was part of her figuring out who she was sexually," Bethany said. "Just as was trying to have sex with you and Melanie. And eventually, Stephanie, Jocelyn, and Josie. Her bad experiences with Ted and her confusing experiences with Chris and Melanie had her pretty messed up. But it's all worked out now that she's figured it out. You helped her as much as you helped me."

"How so?" I asked.

"By never, ever being judgmental. You simply accepted her for who she was and accepted her sexuality as she figured it out. I think that's why she's attracted to you, despite her lesbian tendencies."

"Tendencies? She's only into girls, Bethany!"

"I think it's more complicated than that. I think her sexuality is a bit more fluid than she thinks it is. But what I think isn't all that important. You've given her the freedom to be who she needs and wants to be, and that's what's helped her cope with something society has conniptions about."

"Society has conniption fits about things all of us do — free love; incest; homosexuality; lesbianism; threesomes; toys; you name it. None of us give a damn that society doesn't like those things. Yes, we have to take into account how it might affect things, such as your eventual professional practice, but really, I think we're all on the front edge of a tidal wave of change."

"Maybe," Bethany said. "There's going to be a LOT of pushback. Jerry Falwell and his 'Moral Majority'," she made air quotes, "are doing their damnedest to prevent anyone from deviating from their norm. They want what Jennifer is doing with Josie to be illegal, for God's sake!"

I chuckled at her turn of a phrase, "True. But I think, in the end, they'll lose. It just might take a long time. In the end, it's about liberty and if there's a right to abortion, then I can't imagine that there isn't a right for consenting adults to have sex."

"But you oppose abortion," Bethany said.

"I do, but I'm not going to tell someone else they can or can't have one. That's not my business any more than it's my business who has sex with whom. My issue with Becky was the fact that she did it after telling me she wasn't going to; not the fact that she did it."

"You did step up and promise to support her and the baby, which was pretty mature of you."

"It was my responsibility."

"Do you think she should have had that baby?"

I sighed, "Yes, but I also understand just how much of a mess it would have made of her life. It's a hell of a problem for a fifteen-year-old. I can't argue with Becky's decision; I just wish she'd have talked to me about it before she did it. It's why I hold her mom in such low regard."

"At least you aren't talking about killing her at this point. Or Josh, for that matter."

"I think I learned my lesson with the whole Joyce situation," I said. "Speaking of which, I need to call her. I'm going to try now, if it's OK with you."

"Go ahead," Bethany said. "I'll go make some tea."

I picked up the phone and dialed Joyce's number. and was happy when she answered. We greeted each other, and I asked how things were going.

"OK so far, I guess. I'm getting checked every two weeks, which is a pain, but because it's at UC, I can do it before or after class. Nothing's changed, which the doctor says is good. He says that usually, in cases like this, when nothing changes, that means that it's going to go away on its own. They'll keep monitoring it."

"And you're doing OK?"

"Yeah. I'm not as freaked out as I was before. You helped a lot, too. Especially the promise you made to me."

"And it still holds, Joyce. If it comes to that, you can take that promise to the bank."

"Or to the maternity ward!" she giggled. "Are you seeing Connie again?"

"Not any time soon. Remember, she and I agreed we'd end things, at least for the time being. I haven't talked to her in a while. How are things with your grandfather?"

"Good. You were right about the situation. My trusting him enough to tell him what was going on seemed to have made all the difference. When I graduate in June, I'm going to work for him, instead of teaching."

"I'm not surprised. What are you going to do?"

"Manage one of his small businesses to start with. Slowly, he'll give me more control. He really wants to retire, but he can't do so completely until one of us marries, preferably an Italian. If not, well, he'll simply give me all the legitimate business and the other stuff will go to one of his friends' sons. It's sexist as hell, but there's nothing I can do about it."

"Why complain? You're going to have a dozen legitimate, profitable businesses. Who needs the other stuff?" I said.

"I know. But there's a ton of money in that other stuff, Steve."

"Then find a nice Italian boy and marry him!" I said. "That seems to be the right answer."

Joyce sighed, "I know. Even if I married you, the results would be the same, because you aren't Italian. By the way, how are things going in that regard for you?"

"I'm doing stuff for the unions and occasionally fixing the other programs. Some electrician from the union handles visiting the under-the-table business places."

Joyce chuckled, "You say that as if the union stuff was legit! They're crooked as a three-dollar bill!"

"That's so true! I see all the no-work, no-show stuff. It's clear what's being faked on the timesheets and stuff."

"Grandfather never got in with the unions in Cincinnati. They aren't nearly as corrupt as the Chicago ones, that's for sure. Anyway, forget all that. When do you think you'll come visit?"

"Probably for Melanie's wedding in June. Jennifer will be with me."

"Oh. Do you think I could visit you in the next couple of weeks? Just to hang out for the weekend?"

"Sure. Just let me know when," I said.

"April 6th would be good for me. My last class ends at 2:00pm, so I could be there by 8:00pm. My first class is at 10:00am on Monday, so I'd leave late on Sunday evening. Does that work?"

"Sure. I'll see you then."

We said our goodbyes and hung up. I made a note on my calendar and a mental note to let Anala know. I went downstairs to join Bethany and make dinner. I decided to make pizza and started by preparing the dough. While it was baking, Bethany and I sat down and drank the tea she'd made. Jorge and Cindi came into the kitchen just after we sat down.

"I wasn't sure we'd see you two before morning!" I teased. "The pizza will be ready in about an hour."

"Cool," Cindi said, as they sat down with us.

Bethany got a couple of cups and I poured tea for Cindi and Jorge.

"How was your break?" I asked.

"Quiet," Cindi said. "Just hanging out in Madison with a friend of mine, mostly. Jorge had some fun, though!"

"Oh?" I said, with a grin.

"Mike invited me to a party last Friday, you know, the last day of school before break. I met two girls, you know."

I grinned, "Rosie and Becky."

"And it seems that he and Rosie got to know each other VERY well," Cindi said with a laugh. "Of course, I might have encouraged him just a bit."

Jorge blushed and looked down, blushing, with a grin. "Well, we share the same birthday, March 20th, and we, well, celebrated a bit early."

I chuckled, "I am so NOT surprised! It's nothing to be embarrassed about, Jorge. I do have to ask you what your intentions are towards my little sister, though!"

"Uh, uhm, uh, nothing!" Jorge stammered.

"Jorge, you barely noticed Kara, who is the most beautiful girl any of us know!" Bethany said with a smile.

"Who?" he asked.

"Jesus!" I chuckled. "He has it bad if he doesn't even remember Kara!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.