A Road Without End - Cover

A Road Without End

Copyright© 2016 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 3

David returned victorious from his first expedition onto the field of combat.

At least that is the atmosphere in his hometown where his family resided and where his new bride and his soon to be delivered offspring would be there to continue on in his absence if his next expedition was not as rewarding.

He was well aware that the enemy was not truly defeated but had merely withdrawn because of logistical difficulties. He would have done the same thing if the sides were reversed.

In the closing days of the confrontation, his unit had captured a “back-up” station of slave girls that were there to give the enemy fighters the added energy they would gain from draining their hardness into the soft slave girl private parts and use them in ways that captured females all over the world must endure in order to survive.

There were almost a score of the sinful wantons dressed in the garb of pleasure girls and not like ordinary sisters or wives or mothers or daughters related to the enemy fighters.

The captain of his unit had given him one of the girls to ease his tension after the long period of combat with him coming close to losing his life more than once.

The girl was from the northern regions and she had long fair hair that flowed down to the top of her split tail with its budding glorious invitation to be pounded by his dormant shaft. He remembered his experience with the other slave girl that he had shamefully used before leaving on the expedition and he took time to bind this girl’s hands and ankles to make her submission a certainty rather than a time-wasting struggle to pin her down into a proper position for gaining entry with his hardness.

Robbed of the opportunity to fight against his advances, the naked slave girl was prostate in a face down position on the carpet and he mounted her from behind careful about her nails and teeth which she still might employ to do him bodily harm.

She only made grunting noises like an animal being trained against her will and he made no attempt to communicate his instructions to her because of the language barrier between them. Slowly, he pulled her rear cheeks apart and slid his long rod deep into her gaped crack. He thought about doing it in her pucker first but decided to save that entry for some later entertainment.

Surprisingly, her womanhood was already wet with anticipation as he entered her from behind. He listened to her moans of distress and discovered she was more pleasure ridden than pain driven and her rump rose and fell to meet his humping action with an eagerness he had not expected from a bound slave girl.

Seeing these positive signs of cooperation on the girl’s part, he quickly unbound her and ordered that she be given a comfortable cushion to sit on and had food and drink brought to her to reward her for her submissive attitude. It was obvious that she was hungry and he wondered when she had eaten last. It was truly not the correct way to treat valuable slaves who were the ones that kept everything working smoothly while on expeditions such as this.

They were nearing his home now and he saw his wife waving from the top of the wall at him. She had not had the baby as yet because her belly was swollen with child. Still, it was nice to be home and he bathed in his private pool at the back of the living quarters assigned to his family and his personal staff. He saw his wife frown at the sight of the slave girl and he could easily understand her concern. The girl was truly beautiful and her nicely curved flesh was visible to onlookers due to the unfortunate sheerness of the fabric draped about her lovely torso. Her collar and her wrist shackle labeled her as property and his wife must have understood her role in his entourage.

Most of the male members of the tribe had their share of mistresses but he was not typical and had no female staff in his retinue except now for the gifted slave girl with the submissive attitude and pleasant personality. She had told him her name but he was unable to get the pronunciation correct due to the foreign sound so he simply called her “Girl” and she would know he was addressing her.

Things were on an even keel at home until he caught his wife beating the girl quite harshly one early morning and she seemed to enjoy the sight and sound of her own hands paddling the young slave girl’s flanks like she was tenderizing meat for a meal.

David seldom engaged in such diversions in the care and training of slaves but he was upset at the humiliation his wife dished out to the girl simply because she was driven to distraction by the impending delivery of her firstborn. The fact was that her husband had not had time to attend to her urgent need for some conjugal attention. At the same time, the household staff broadcast rumors of her husband mounting the slave girl nightly for his personal pleasure in the nocturnal hours and that was enough to irritate her to her rough action.

Actually, David knew from experience the slave girl was turned on by the spanking because she was truly an anal bitch from some foreign northern territory with strange customs. She had begged him for such rough treatment and he liked her reaction to the activity and her sounds of pleasure in its wake.

The enemy on their borders were still making incursions into their lands and enslaving their rural settlers with much torture and killing of innocent civilians in a random manner.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.