Hired Gun From Santa Fe - Cover

Hired Gun From Santa Fe

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 24

(Conclusion)

Back in town, Sam made the decision to stay in the reasonably stable relationship with Nettie and their nocturnal playmate called Maria with her submissive attitude. His loss of Sue and the stress of chasing Geronimo to his ultimate capture made him closer to Nettie and now he had the young ones to consider.

The sixteen year old “Birdie” was just beginning to feel the surge of womanhood deep inside her feminine folds. He knew she was prime poking potential but he hesitated because he wanted Nettie to be fully supportive of such a domestic development inside the home. At the moment, he decided that it would be “wait and see” with Birdie and that was all right with him because he was not in any deprived state of not having available female companionship.

In addition to Birdie, there was Andy and “no name” Jack that had all survived the ferry boat disaster that had made them orphans.

His long term affair with the ranch owner Henrietta Henderson on her ranch called the “Double Bar H” was slowly coming to a conclusion anyway. He knew that the older woman was fickle enough to want to change her bed partner from time to time and that he would be no different than the others.

With the sudden appearance of the three surviving Cassidy brothers, he really missed the presence of his brother Saul to back his play and cover his back when faced by multiple opponents. Unfortunately, he was still banished down south of the border due to the deadly shootout with some bad men with no other choice but to shoot first and ask questions later. It was true that he was the one to finish off both of those outlaws but the law didn’t really care if they had the right person just as long as they had a name and a face to put on a wanted poster with a proper reward to clear their books of undesirable elements in a fast changing society.

On the plus side, Saul was already well on his way to return to the valley and he had been only momentarily delayed to assist a pioneer family that had met up with some trying circumstances that included a broken wheel on their Conestoga wagon, the father dying of some unknown virus and the mother in a bad way following right along behind him on the road to the great unknown.

The two daughters Amanda and Cassandra were young, beautiful and eager to do whatever Saul told them to do and it was beginning to look like that might include nocturnal duties as well.

The oldster grandmother called simply “granny” was the mother of the deceased father and she had always been of the opinion that her promising son had married beneath him and that the two girls were a mite too promiscuous for her liking. Of course, the fact that both girls were still virgins didn’t make no “never you mind” to her and she generally didn’t change her mind even when folks tried to show her how mistaken she actually was when all the facts were known.

Saul liked the old lady because she was quick to say her piece and speak with a loud voice her thoughts without any embellishment either one way or the other. That and the fact she was quick to whip out her purse guns when push came to shove and she made no bones about defending her family or property no matter what the odds. That was the Texan way and he was astonished to find that sort of thinking in an elderly lady from the east.

They opened up the flap on the Conestoga wagon to discover that the mother was already on her journey to another reward.

The younger sister was tearless in a way that promised a heavy flood to follow at an unexpected moment. Cassandra was the weepy one at the discovery and she professed that she was truly sorry for all her unnecessary worries that she had heaped on her mother’s head when she was already up to her chin in other concerns.

They buried them both side by side and Saul hitched Blackie to the back of the wagon and knew that the slow pace of the wagon would be easy for him to keep up with his bad leg because those oxen were steady and slow moving but they could haul a heavy load and later be used to plow the fields of the planned ranch that the father and mother would not be able to see in reality.

Saul told the girls and the unflappable granny,

“I will take you to a nice valley where my brother and I have plans to set up a ranching business to fatten up the Texas steers for a full year before shipping them on to Saint Louis for the restaurants and dinner tables back east.”

The old lady liked the idea providing the house would have a spacious porch for her to put her rocking chair and nobody would interfere with her smoking a pipe whenever she wanted.

Cassandra’s first question was related to the bachelor pool of available male partners and Amanda proposed they started carnal relations as quickly as possible so that they would be fully familiar with each other before they reached the valley. He had been around females enough times to know they were both probably virgins but he was reluctant to ask the question because it might just turn them off from allowing him to sample their female favors.

The granny was not one of these religious fruit cakes that thought all forms of coupling before marriage was a major sin and she seemed more than receptive to all three of them bundling together like close family relations more inclined to a role of kissing cousins behind the barn finding all about the birds and the bees.

Amanda was quick to straddle his hips whilst granny and Cassandra both snored like steam engines going up a steep hill. The sound of his male equipment slamming into the teenager’s female parts was music to his ears and he hoped that their lack of decorum would not wake them in the middle of the night. They had the stock hobbled and tied to prevent them from wandering away or being stolen by outlaws or Indians and they had no lights or candles and not campfire after dark to mark their position for passing strangers looking for a stranger to rob or murder in their sleep.

Shamefully, he started into another round on top of Amada’s more than willing buttocks when Cassandra opened her eyes and whispered,

“I want some of that cock, little sister. Remember we are supposed to share everything.”

He rolled off Amanda before depositing his second discharge of the evening and entered Cassandra from behind like she was a female dog stretched out for his pleasure.

Saul saw the old lady pretending to be asleep but she was watching him poking Cassandra enthusiastically from behind and the light of the moon reflected her smile of appreciation at their concentrated efforts in love-making the old-fashioned way with the female all submissive and giving without any expectation of anything in return to ring her bells like a bride on her honeymoon.

That same pattern of switching from one to the other continued as they made good time up the trail.

They were fortunate to not meet up with any bad men or Indians because they were far too small of a party in size to present any difficulty for an organized band or gang intent of rape and pillage of their worldly goods.


Sam tucked Nettie into bed with the Mexican maid Maria close by his side.

“Take good care of her, Maria, she looks all tuckered out from the struggle to look after those young ones from the ferry disaster. Give her that medicine the doctor gave you. I don’t know that it will do much to help her recover but at least it will help put her into a deep sleep and let her restore her energy to the high levels she had before they joined the household.”

The obedient and submissive Maria nodded her head and spread her legs wide when Sam took the opportunity to fondle her bottom from behind as she bent over the bed to assist in tending to the exhausted woman.

He satisfied his curiosity about her level of wetness where it really counted. The maid was primed and ready to take on his needs with no preparation required at all. He didn’t take advantage of the moment because it seemed a bit inappropriate with Nettie under the weather and not quite to the point that the blessing of sleep swept over her.

He made his way down to the study and curled up on the long comfortable leather sofa in front of the fireplace and as soon as he got in the horizontal, the soothing blanket of sleep covered him with gentle hands and he slept deeply for the next hour before the study door opened.

It was the surviving teenage female from the ferry accident. This just seventeen petite blonde was like a little bundle of feminine favors just itching to give Sam the nocturnal entertainment he was missing since Nettie got sick. Of course, he had the Mexican maid to press into bending over services, but he didn’t like to do that without Nettie’s full knowledge because she had her own set of morals and he didn’t want to run afoul of her standards.

The little imp Birdie was wearing the thin fabric nightshirt that was the most popular nighttime wear for females in the frontier society. It was easy to don and easy to shuck when time was of the essence.

Before she jumped into the little nook next to his lap, she deviously lifted her nightshift in the rear and slowly settled her cute petite little bottom right on his soft and resting shaft like a bowlful of feminine dessert.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.