Hired Gun From Santa Fe - Cover

Hired Gun From Santa Fe

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 16

Sam was a mite displeased when he caught his brother Saul poking the ranch lady that had recently become his asshole buddy at night sharing his blanket and his saddle as a pillow. He had grown somewhat accustomed to her gentle offers of her female slit and her rear door entryway under the blankets and she was the sort of female that accepted anything he did without question and kept her mouth shut like a proper trained spouse.

It surprised him that she was so promiscuous as to bend over for his risk-taking brother because Saul was the type that like them a lot younger and with a bit of spice like the Mexican gals with their liking for anal antics and getting down on their knees taking men into their mouths with a sure-fire appreciation for a sticky spurting shaft.

The attractive ranch owner Hope was not in the least bit like that and it led him to surmise that perhaps his brother was humping her just to show him that he could. His brother was a persuasive son of a bitch with the ladies when it came to poking. Saul had the ability to talk the drawers right off even the most religious minded married females with a yen for something strange and leave them with a desire to have more of the same if he was so inclined.

He had seen it before with his impetuous brother and he took no offense, but he was a bit put out with the cheating Hope and that night when he took her flanks, he became a lot less gentle and used his palms to punish her ass cheeks in a way that husbands do when their wives are a bit loose with their pussy.

Hope got the message right away and she tearfully promised him that she would be a lot more circumspect in future because she had become addicted to getting his hard rod each night like he was a close imitation to a real husband and she was willing to behave if he would give her a second chance.

Sam thought on that for another twenty-four hours and he spooned her like before and gave her the gentle treatment she seemed to prefer when the blankets were hiding their all too human sins that had never changed from time immemorial right from the beginning of time itself.

About midday of the following Monday, the limp body of one of the hostages was pushed over the side of the cliff and the poor female was battered and bruised like a rag-doll all over her body.

They were all a mite astonished that the woman was still in possession of her hair and had not been mutilated in the usual way by the Indians.

When she was able to talk, the captive schoolteacher was able to relate that she had been the schoolmarm at the reservation school and that the Indians had taken pity on her after a long period of constant raping and beating that made her regret her impulse to take the job on the reservation due to a desire to help the trodden-down original native inhabitants of a fast-expanding country that was now firmly in the hands of the central government back in Washington, D.C.

She tearfully explained to us that she was still a virgin when she was taken by force from her bed in the schoolhouse and subjected to the ceaseless assaults from each and every male in the renegade band in ways that degraded her and humiliated her right in front of the other hostages and the other escapees that found her circumstances most amusing.

Her only positive thought was that the Indians did not require her to kiss or embrace them as they used her sweet and slender body for their sinful pleasure.

Strangely, other than numerous scrapes and bruises, she was in good shape except for the fact she had two broken fingers on her left hand that had occurred in the fall. She had been able to sort of cartwheel down and she got stuck in between two boulders that prevented her from tumbling all the way down to the rocky bottom.

The womenfolk washed her up real good and Sam watched his sex-obsessed brother move in on her with his gift of the gab and soon he was holding her hand and she was running her fingers through her soft silky hair like females do when they are signaling they are getting a mite wet down below for obvious reasons.

He watched them wander off to the heavy brush and some of the women smiled behind their hands because his reputation was such that they all knew exactly where that was heading and that the captive lady would be soon resting in the arms of one of her rescuers in a matter of moments.

It was not entirely proper, but Sam figured that it might be the best thing for the poor schoolteacher because it would show her that regular folks still liked and loved her as a person and not a freak that had survived an Indian uprising. He just hoped that Saul would be a lot gentler with her than he usually was with the Mexican gals that he slapped and tickled more than the educated white women from back east.

He tried to push that out of his mind because it made him feel more like a preacher giving a sermon to folks that would rather be out having a picnic in the countryside than sitting on hard wooden pews that might give you a splinter in the ass if you squirmed around too much.

That thought reminded him of taking out a splinter from a China girl’s bottom that she got just sitting on the wagon bench and hitting a pothole that was God-awful deep and bodacious inconvenient on the trail up to Paradise. The poor yellow girl was light enough down there where the sun don’t shine much and he got the nasty thing out without her shedding a single tear. Those China females seemed to take things a lot more serious than most females and they seldom complained about anything what with them not understanding English all too well. This one was good in using her hands in sign language that he could understand her and she indicated it might be a good idea for them to celebrate her splinter-free status with a little game of “hide the dick” inside the wagon before they started back to the camp.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.