The Master Decides - Cover

The Master Decides

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

Chapter 17

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Following on from The Master Downstairs, please read it first. There are new decisions to make for the Master and his slaves now. Will he lose his decency on the road to excess, or will he reach the palace of wisdom? Edited by Anonymous. All mistakes are of course mine.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

The brain trust came over in the early afternoon as I had requested. They had tested the modified Device which would completely free my slaves as much as they could without actually using it on one of the slaves. Or I could just leave the slave at Loyalty, like the Barista.

Jeremy had volunteered to go first either way, no one else had offered. In fact, they all claimed they wanted to be my slaves. But if I really wanted to free them, then they guessed they would do as I asked.

“Let’s all go to the basement, where this first started.”


“Kristen, I want to unwind you first. I’ve decided that Jeremy can not be trusted, though I do appreciate him volunteering in case it didn’t work correctly. You on the other hand, I want the woman I married again, even if you hate me for what I’ve done.”

Shock.

I had somehow surprised all of them, most of all Kristen.

“No Master, please don’t ask me to do this. I want to stay like this for you. I like who I’ve become.”

“Kristen, I’ve thought long and hard about this. I want to free you to find out what you really think about this. You need to be first.”

She had that look I’ve seen since the first days where a more complicated instruction would cause them to look like they were preoccupied until they accepted it. It went on for a few seconds and then she answered, “Of course Master, as you wish.”

Amy started restraining Kristen and then attaching one of the Devices to her. She turned to me and asked, “Master, last chance. You are sure you want to free Kristen?”

I paused for a few seconds. Was this the best thing to do, or the worst?

“Do it.”

“Yes Master.”

After a few minutes of the program running, I realized it was time for the second part of my plan.

“Jeremy, tie me up, so I can’t move and prepare the second Device.”

“Master, are you sure about this?”

“Yes, do as I ask.”

Jeremy paused until he accepted the command, but then efficiently trussed me up like a turkey. I wriggled a bit, but would not be getting out of this easily.

Kristen must have made it to a delicate point because she suddenly started sobbing. The sound tore at my heart and in some ways confirmed I was doing the right thing. She went on for a while before she started shrieking. After a few seconds she quieted down, all I could hear was sniffling.

Finally, the bell rang.

Everyone looked at me, Kristen was not moving.

“Untie her, remove her restraints.”

“Yes Master.”

Slowly she was revealed to me, but she didn’t do anything until almost the last strap was removed. She punched Jeremy in the gut as hard as she could, really nailed him. He collapsed in a heap, struggling to breathe.

Kristen turned to Amy, “tie up Jeremy. Seeing him down here makes me want to do something dramatic and I’d rather not be tempted to commit murder in my own house.”

Amy was startled, but responded immediately, “Yes Mistress.”

Kristen then turned to me with tears in her eyes.

I spoke up, “Kristen, I’m so sorry this happened to you. I tried my best, but I don’t think it was good enough. I had myself tied up so that when you were free, you could make me your slave, if you like.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.