The Master Decides - Cover

The Master Decides

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

Chapter 15

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Following on from The Master Downstairs, please read it first. There are new decisions to make for the Master and his slaves now. Will he lose his decency on the road to excess, or will he reach the palace of wisdom? Edited by Anonymous. All mistakes are of course mine.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

I woke up holding Kristen and Ashley, one on each shoulder. My god, this is one of the two best ways to wake up. I was really happy that I didn’t have another nightmare. Juliana’s situation seemed to have worked out, I should send one of the girls she doesn’t know to take a look at how she was doing. Did I want Kristen to not be my slave anymore? I wonder who wants to cook this morning. Maybe I should finally give yoga a try. I want to go for another hike today. Who would want to come with me?

I shook my head to derail my mental train of thoughts. It felt a lot better to decide something and move forward with it. As I moved around, the two ladies woke halfway up. I used that moment to slip out from under one, then the other before heading for my shower. A minute or two later, Ashley slipped into the shower with me and immediately went to her knees to suck on me. I lifted her up and squatted in front of her, licking her with the shower streaming over us. She quickly rose towards an orgasm. Right as it started for her, I stood up and rammed my cock into her, pinning her against the wall. She kept orgasming as I rapidly jabbed her with my cock. She slumped onto where my arms locked onto the wall under her armpits. I held her up as I kept searching for my orgasm. It finally came for me, the exquisite nature of it causing my eyes to close.

When I was aware of myself again, I was leaning against the shower wall and Ashley had her hand on my face while she nestled under my arms. I straightened up while lowering her so she could stand. She started scrubbing my back as I rinsed my face. Later, I repaid the favor.


Kristen asked if she could join me on the hike again, rather than go to her usual Saturday class. I certainly didn’t mind. The time alone with her was really nice. When we were done, she insisted we return home to shower before going over to the studio.

Even pulling in the parking lot, it was obvious there was something different. There was one space left for us right next to the door, but there were so many cars. I started to have an uncomfortable feeling as Kristen grabbed my hand.

“Master, you did not command everyone to attend, you merely suggested they could if they were available. Every single person in our group is inside, waiting for you. Stephanie closed the studio today to make sure we could be together with you. I’m telling you so that you are prepared.”

A face was peeking out the door, watching for us. As we approached, the face disappeared and the door opened. Stephanie stepped out and held the door open for us. With a glance around to make sure we were alone, Stephanie said loudly, “Welcome Master, your slaves await you.”

I slowed down slightly, but decided not to say anything. Kristen squeezed my hand as we walked into the room. It was full of naked people, tightly packed. Ashley stood next to me with the two leashes in her hand. I could hear Stephanie locking the door behind me. There was a little path to a chair on the platform. My two ladies led me towards it and encouraged me to sit.

Kristen finished undressing while I gathered my thoughts. Everyone patiently waited for me to begin.

“Hello everyone, thank you for attending today. A few months ago, this crazy adventure started for me. Many of you began before I did, others, since then. None of us, except perhaps for Jeremy, expected this to happen, and I don’t think he truly understood what he had done, or how it affected all of us. Some of you have helped make sure he understood it, and as far as I can tell, he regrets his actions.”

“Today we celebrate a new step. At first, I just wanted to protect our secret, but since then, I’ve been impressed with how you all have come together as a group. You’ve helped each other in many ways, making me very proud. Even with that, I’ve asked some of us to help figure out how to unwind or at least give back some of our normality. They’ve managed to make a breakthrough, and we’ll begin a limited pilot to see what we can do to help everyone here. Along the way, many of you have told me what you wished was different about yourself and I’ve tried to help you achieve that goal. This is really just an extension of that same idea.”

“So tonight, I give you a choice. If you’d like to be a part of the pilot, stay till the end. We have some things for you to do and we’ll add you to the list.”

“In the meantime, I want each of you to be yourselves here. Try things you want to try. Help each other enjoy yourselves as much as you like. Don’t focus on me, I’ll be wandering around. I can’t promise we’ll ever get together like this again, but you never know. Finally, I’d like to say thank you. I realize the way you are makes that irrelevant, but I really do mean it. I may not have gone under the Device, but you have all changed me nonetheless, mostly for the better. Thank you all very much ... Enjoy!”

Much like the last time we had such a large crowd, I can’t describe everything that went on. Kristen had arranged to bring the big bag of toys so lots of women were paired up. I led Kristen and Ashley around by their leashes clipped to their necklace collars. All of my favorites had them or bracelets now. It was a symbol they treasured greatly. I’ll share what stood out for me that afternoon, but if you asked anyone who was there, you’d probably get a different story.


Near the door, I found Lisa dressed in clothes. I hadn’t seen her in a long while, she was the one who did not want to participate though in the end, she and Brenda had enjoyed themselves. “Hello Lisa, how are you doing?”

“Fine Master. Stephanie asked if I would man the door and stay dressed just in case. As we talked about last time, I’m intrigued by all of this, but want to mostly just watch. Brenda said she would find me later and bring someone to replace me.”

“Thank you for taking on this responsibility. Is there anything else I can do to help you?”

“Master, I’d like to be less afraid. I’ve been thinking a lot, and much of my anger is because I’ve been afraid.”

“Lisa, When you are about to feel afraid, I want you to pay attention and decide whether it’s a real concern or just being nervous. You will find that you are strong enough to make good decisions despite feeling that fear, that you won’t let it control you. What happened to you in the past is not forgotten, but it does not dominate your thoughts anymore.”

The look on her face as she accepted that brought a little joy to me, there were some good things that came out of this.

“Thank you Master, I will try to live up to your commands.”

We left her at the door and wandered on. I found Tina and Linda, the two graduate students. They were both riding the face of two women laying on their backs. I walked around to see that it was Sally and Jen they were with. I dropped the leashes and finished undressing. I carefully leaned over Sally and slid my cock into her. It looked like I had zapped her, she was shaking so much. After two strokes, I pulled out and almost made it to Jen before Kristen swooped in and licked my cock. I let her clean it entirely before moving back to Jen. She started bucking her hips at me as soon as I was in. I really should spend more time with her, but right now this was too much so I pulled back. While Kristen was cleaning me again, I saw Peter nearby and waved him over.

“Peter, how are you and Jen doing?”

“We’re very good Master. We agreed we’d take full advantage of today though so we went different ways.”

“Ahh, then you might want to give Sally a try.”

Peter smirked a bit before answering, “Master, the two of them are at my apartment most nights. Jen and I are together, but we often have Sally in our bed.”

“Ahh, then perhaps you should keep wandering and trying out new things. Enjoy.”

“Thank you Master. For what it’s worth, you are much nicer about being our Master than I suspect I would be. I certainly wouldn’t think about trying to free any of us if I were in your shoes.”

“I appreciate you sharing that, go have fun.”

By the time we had finished our conversation, Tina and Linda had switched positions to that they were lying on top of the other two in the classic 69 position. I kneeled behind Tina and slotted myself in her cunt. As I stroked in and out, I felt Jen underneath her licking my cock. Exciting as that was, I pulled out again and let Kristen do her thing before edging over to Linda.

As I pushed into Linda, she lifted her head and screamed, “Thank you Master, please use your pussy.” She pushed back towards me and started what I guess is twerking on my cock. Our juices dripped onto Sally’s face below. I hadn’t even made it 20 feet from the door yet so I needed to pace myself. Pulling out was one of the harder things I’ve done in a while. Kristen again eagerly swooped in.

As I walked away, I found Peter and Susan, Jeremy’s sister, making out. I smiled as I walked past. Next, I found a bit of a surprise. Jessica, the senior woman from my office had several of my co-workers in the corner. She was laying on her side and had my boss John licking her cunt while behind her, I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was my peer Nick and he was tonguing her ass. Nick and I rarely agreed at work so I thought this was hilarious.

Jessica noticed me and smiled, “Master, I told them you’d appreciate this sight. I’m glad I was right. Deeper Nick! Get in there!” After a few seconds, she looked at me again and asked, “Care to make me air tight?”

I humored her with one or two jabs of my cock into her mouth, but again, I wanted to wander a bit more. Right then I felt a body slide up to me. It was Evie, my admin at work. It’s been a while since I first found out that Kristen and Jessica had enslaved some of my co-workers, and Evie certainly was the most attractive of them. Oddly, work hadn’t been awkward due to the extra instructions Kristen had given them. On the other hand, as Evie kneeled in front of me to suck on my cock, this was something I had thought about.

Kristen whispered in my ear, “You haven’t had her yet have you Master? Please let me lick her off of you. I think she will taste delicious.”

That almost set me off so I yanked myself out of Evie’s mouth. I could see her tongue still swirling around, trying to find my cock. I panted quickly before ordering, “on your back Evie.”

She quickly obeyed, laying down right next to Jessica’s head. I positioned myself over her and plunged deep into her. Luckily she was more than ready for me so I slipped in easily. She arched her back and let out a long low moan as I started to set a quick rhythm with her. She held onto my arms as she rocked her hips up at me.

“Master, I wanted you even before Kristen stopped by. I was too shy to say so but this thrills me to finally have you. Oh! Master!” With that she started orgasming which came close to setting me off.

I carefully pulled back and sat back on my heels. Kristen carefully licked it up in a way which didn’t threaten to set me off. I figured there was a lot more to do. “Ashley, lick her and make her come again.” Watching Ashley obey was as exciting as the two of them together. I leaned over and kissed Jessica before getting back to watching Ashley and Evie. Evie was cursing up a storm, describing what Ashley’s tongue was doing to her. I could never have imagined the shy quiet girl saying some of the things I was now hearing. I pulled Ashley back before telling Evie, “Jessica would be happy to help you with that, go have her lick you and then return the favor.”

“Yes Master.”

“Come along you two,” I said to Ashley and Kristen while pulling their leashes. “More to do and see.”

The next few minutes was mostly trying to figure out where to place our feet to avoid the groups of people on the floor. Eventually, we found Rob, Stephanie’s husband, fucking a college aged girl that I didn’t recognize. I turned to Kristen to ask and she was gently laughing at me.

“Master, you never seem to recognize Janice. We saw her at the store when you were trying on things.”

“Right! Now I remember, I was fucking her when we heard the mother and daughter arguing outside the dressing room.” We watched Rob hammering away at her for a bit. Rob noticed us and pulled back, “Master? Do you want to give her a try?” I laughed, maybe that was my goal today, to put myself in every female.

“Sure, one or two strokes would be nice.” I did exactly that, grabbing her braided hair and pulling her back onto my cock.

Janice groaned out, “Rob, what are you doing?”

Rob slid in front of her, presenting his dripping cock. “Master is fucking you now, but I would like to see you lick my cock clean of you.”

“Master, oh thank you. Please fuck your slave, I’ve missed you since the dressing room.” With that, she opened her mouth and let Rob put his cock in there while I sped up my pace fucking her. I still didn’t want to come though, so I slowed up, released her hair and pulled out.

Kristen licked me while I told Rob and Janice to continue on without me.

The next group we came up to was Tom and Jeremy. The two friends were side by side on their knees fucking into the women on their hands and knees in front of them. The surprise was that Tom was fucking Alice and Jeremy was fucking Tom’s mom, Meghan. Jeremy had his left hand on Megan’s ass, pulling her back into him while slapping her ass with the other hand. Judging by the color, he had been doing so for a while but Meghan didn’t look like she was complaining. I went in front of the two women, pulling Ashley and Kristen with me. Alice and Meghan both looked up at my face and then at my cock. They pulled forward towards it, with Tom and Jeremy following behind them, still fucking them. It wasn’t working for me though.

I pulled away, “Tom, come here and let your mother taste Alice off of your cock. Alice, go get Jeremy’s toy if he still has it.” They hastily complied, with Meghan looking sideways at me as she was skewered from both ends. She might not have asked for this, but it sure looked like she was enjoying it.

Alice quickly returned holding the dildo that had been used on Jeremy for so long. He turned a bit pale and couldn’t take his eyes off of it.

“Jeremy, pull out for a second. Alice, put on the harness and get it lubricated in Meghan. Jeremy, I know you usually dominate Alice, but I’d like to see her bugger you while you’re fucking Meghan. I promise I’ll let you have a fantastic orgasm if you agree. Otherwise, I’ll just have her fuck Meghan while Tom watches. I don’t mind whichever one you choose.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.