The Master Decides - Cover

The Master Decides

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Following on from The Master Downstairs, please read it first. There are new decisions to make for the Master and his slaves now. Will he lose his decency on the road to excess, or will he reach the palace of wisdom? Edited by Anonymous. All mistakes are of course mine.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

It’s been two fairly quiet weeks since we celebrated Jeremy’s engagement. Everyone just went about their lives. One interesting thing is that I had a work trip coming up. Jessica had arranged for my project to be prioritized, and now we were meeting some of the people funding this project. It was just two nights away so I asked Kristen if she wanted to come with me. After thinking about it for a bit, she decided to stay home as she had something she wanted to work on. She suggested I bring someone else along though, “To keep your bed warm.”

I harrumphed about that thought, but none the less, two days later, Ashley, Madison and I got in a cab to the airport. Jessica had to fly out earlier, so we’d meet her there.

At the airport, I discovered that Kristen had upgraded us to Business Class. Ashley was in the window seat next to me. Madison was across the aisle and luckily had no one sitting next to her. Since we were on a redeye going East, I was happy to have the extra room.

After the crew had served the drinks and dimmed the cabin lights, I felt Ashley pull the blanket over me. She leaned over the armrest to whisper in my ear, “This is Madison’s first flight, ever.” I looked over at Madison who was staring at me and looked like she might be shivering. I unbuckled and moved over to her side of the plane. After trying to lean over the armrest, I just pulled her into my lap and wrapped the blanket over us.

Madison whispered in my ear, “Thank you Master for comforting me. Since it’s my first flight, maybe you could help me join the mile high club?” My cock lurched underneath her posterior at that thought. The last time I flew was before the Device. I had never thought seriously about “joining”, but I guess that’s all possible now. The flight attendants had served the drinks and food, clearly most passengers just wanted to get to sleep. Maybe this was a great chance to do that.

“Madison, why don’t you use the restroom and see if it’s even possible.” She slipped off my lap and walked forward while I relaxed into my seat.


About an hour later, Madison went back to the restroom, with me following a minute later. The nice thing about business class is that the bathroom is a bit bigger as well. I was extremely conscious of the thin walls and the gentle murmur of the attendants talking in the galley a few feet away. The sight of Madison leaning away from me with her skirt flipped over her back cleared my mind though, and I didn’t think of them again.

Madison groaned quietly as I slipped into her. She needed no foreplay but I still leaned over her back and whispered in her ear. “Do you remember the time you listened outside the restaurant bathroom. Stephanie was in exactly the same position you are now. My cock was in her, just like it’s in you, now.”

Madison continued to groan while she slid her ass back and forth on my cock. I gently held onto her hips while letting her do most of the work.

Outside the door, I heard one of the attendants talking as she walked by. This was getting dangerous, and that somehow added to the excitement. Without very much buildup, I came inside Madison. As soon as she felt me jam myself into her, she came too, making little squeaky noises. I leaned against the wall while she still made little back and forth motions, around my cock.

After dressing, Madison prepared to open the door, listening if anyone was outside. As she cracked the door, we saw Ashley’s face looking in at us. Madison and Ashley quickly switched places. Once the door closed, Ashley smiled at me and said, “Kristen asked me to take care of her responsibilities for her”. I was a bit confused until she started to unbuckle my belt. Ashley licked my cock clean and gently tucked me back in.

This time when we exited, we both came out. The plane was dark and no one was waiting for the bathroom luckily, but when I looked towards the front of the aircraft, I found the two attendants looking back at us. The younger blonde one had a confused look on her face which turned into a smirk, while the slightly older brunette looked like she was gasping. I smiled back at them and followed Ashley to our seats. I don’t sleep well on planes typically, but an orgasm and a business class seat showed me that I just hadn’t been doing it the right way yet.


As they turned on the lights to start waking us up before landing, the attendants were moving around. The blonde came by with waters and juice, leaning in to deliver it. I’m not sure if it was my imagination but her blouse was gaping more than it did before, had she undone some buttons? I pulled my eyes away from her cleavage to look at her face.

“Would you like juice, water, or coffee? You might need that since you had a busy flight”, she said with a flirtatious smile.

Later, the brunette attendant came over and knelt next to me in the aisle. I looked at her calmly as she quietly said, “You three caught me by surprise, I’ve been flying for ten years and seen plenty of couples sneak into the bathroom, but never three of you like that. I am sure you enjoyed your flight.”

Ashley leaned over my lap to put her face right next to her. I looked around and no one seemed to be paying attention except for Madison across the aisle. “He’s amazing, if you’d like to take him for a spin. We won’t mind.”

My cock instantly hardened and I could feel Ashley rotate her breasts a bit against it. I looked at the attendant and her face was flushed. I gently pushed Ashley back towards her seat. “I apologize for my friend, she doesn’t respect boundaries very well.” I looked at her face for another second, and then added, “I’ll have to punish her later for that.” I hesitated, but looking at her face, felt I could get away with it. “Unless you’d like to do it for me?”

The brunette quickly stood up and said, “I have things I have to do now, but a pleasure talking with you.” I noticed the blonde staring at us from the front.

After the warnings about buckling up, tray tables and seat backs, the brunette attendant walked up the aisle one last time. She handed me a card and said “Enjoy your stay in town.” After she walked away, I held the card so that Ashley could read it as well. It had her name, Tilly, a cell number, and a short note that she was free until 11pm tonight.


Walking off the plane, the two attendants smiled at us. The blonde was smirking again when she said, “Thanks for flying with us, I hope you come again.” Tilly’s lip curled up at that, and then said quietly, “Or maybe we will.” She continued in a normal voice, “Have a wonderful day!”


It was still pretty early and even though I had slept, when we arrived at the hotel, I just wanted to close my eyes. Madison took one look at the pool and said she’d nap out there. Ashley decided to stay in the room with me as I stripped off my clothes and laid back on the bed. She snuggled up to me and asked what I wanted to do with Tilly.

“As exciting as that is, both of you are more than enough for me, let alone Jessica, wherever she is right now. Hush now and let me rest.”

“Yes Master, of course.”


Ashley

Master fell asleep so quickly, it was evident he had needed this time away. I texted Jessica to let her know we were here and Master was sleeping. I also texted Kristen so that she would know all was ok. I was glad that Master had comforted Madison and helped her join the mile high club and that’s why she was probably sleeping by the pool. I expected to try to join myself on the way back, but for now I was wide awake. I started thinking about Tilly and the blonde. Both of them were cute in their outfits, I wondered what they tasted like. Would Master want them as slaves, or was it more exciting that he might get them without the Device. I’d happily hold them down for him, or for that matter, if he wanted to let Tilly punish me for what I said, that was fine too. I hoped he would call Tilly later and see if he could get both of them to come over. If that didn’t happen, I should still think of things to do with Madison and Jessica to help Master feel better.

After listening to Master breathe for a while, I slid out of bed. Should I go to the pool? No, Master might wake up and need something. Should I gently suck his cock? No, he needed his rest and had told me to let him do so. I could shower, but would probably have to do so again later after he had his way with me, so why bother. I could try to do my yoga routine, but that didn’t feel right either. I finally settled on sitting quietly on the floor, looking out the window, since it seemed I’d have at least an hour to myself.

Master’s achieved most of what he wanted. Stage One was tying down all the leaks. Stage Two was about securing our future and acquiring the people who could help answer some of our questions about the Device. What would Stage Three be like? Would Master still want to limit the number of slaves? Or maybe he’s been ready to go bigger, with all the new slaves in the past month. That reporter really made him angry, he hasn’t seen her since, with Kristen keeping her out of his sight.

Ahh, Kristen, I haven’t thought about her deeply today and she comes right after Master in importance for me. I wonder what project Kristen wanted to work on. She was so secretive. None of us can keep anything secret from Master or Kristen, but she’s able to make plans to surprise Master. Master truly loves Kristen, we can all see it. I can feel him sigh and shake slightly when they have been acting more like husband and wife and then she calls him Master. He’s obviously sad that Jeremy created this situation, he keeps trying to give her new instructions that will let her be more like her old self. Except it’s clear she’s loving a lot of what the Device has unleashed. Who would have suspected this raving sexual dynamo was hiding underneath Kristen’s polite exterior. I wonder if Master will ever be completely happy with Kristen being as she is now, no matter how many different instructions he gives her.

Now that I’ve had some time to go through my first priorities, it’s time to start thinking about the other things Master has asked me to do. I’m thinking about what type of personal coaching might be able to leverage the Device fully. I know others were thinking along the same lines, but I wanted to specialize. Athletes in individual sports like tennis or golf came to mind. I’m sure they’d pay well to have more discipline and focus in their life. I’d have to talk to the reporter Tara about how we could break into that circle.

Although Master said he wanted to rest, he didn’t specify how long. It’s been two hours and if we want to adjust to the new time zone, we should be getting up now. Maybe it will be an excuse for him to punish me. I don’t really like that, other than I love when Master pays attention to me even if it is painful. Luckily, that type of attention hasn’t happened often.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.