The Master Decides - Cover

The Master Decides

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Following on from The Master Downstairs, please read it first. There are new decisions to make for the Master and his slaves now. Will he lose his decency on the road to excess, or will he reach the palace of wisdom? Edited by Anonymous. All mistakes are of course mine.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

For a Friday morning, it couldn't really get any weirder in the office. I had my boss John, my peer Nick and our team admin, Evie all crammed into my office with the door closed. Jessica was perched on the side of my desk. They were all looking at me, so I started the conversation, "Is this everyone? Anyone missing?"

Jessica answered, "No Ma ... No, this is everyone at the company."

"Good, please let's keep it public at the office. Well, I'm sorry that this was done to you, but it will make life a bit easier. I'd like each of you to think of something we can do for you to help make your life better. Tell Kristen or myself when you figure out what it is. Otherwise, let's be normal and go about our business. I should mention that I'm trying to figure out what our group can do as a separate company. Some way to legitimately use this to help people while making money. If you have any ideas on that, please let me know."

I looked at Nick for a second, wondering if I should ask him to explain why he disliked me so much. I guess it didn't matter too much any more, so I just said, "Thank you all. John and Jessica, please stay for a minute"

Evie and Nick left the room with Evie giving me a look that promised a lot if I ever saw her at the yoga studio. I studiously ignored it though. 'Focus', I kept telling myself.

When the door closed, I told both of them that I felt honor bound to still do my job the best that I could, but that I'd likely be quitting sooner rather than later.

John nodded, "I'm already planning as if that were the case, but I won't say anything to anyone of course."

Jessica on the other hand had a different take on my goals, "Perhaps you just need a different job here, rather than leaving us entirely. Your group just had its project proposal picked to move forward. That will give us a lot more visibility into this organization and outside. One reason I supported your project was because of who it gave us access to."

"So it wasn't picked on its merits, just on your say so?"

"No, that's not the way things work here. There are lots of good ideas, with little to distinguish them from each other. I put a little more weight behind yours than perhaps I would have, but it still had to pass muster with others. Only a few people here can make arbitrary decisions. In fact, you'll be having lunch with one of them next week. That's one of the ideas I wanted to put in your head. Kristen was quite clear that you don't want to make slaves of everyone you run into, but this one might be worth considering. Another idea is that we'll be meeting some very high net worth individuals if your project succeeds."

"Unless there's anything else, thank you for your time. I'll consider what you said."

They both nodded and left, since they were in public mode. With that, I went back to work but found myself drifting in thought most of the day. It occurred to me that while Evie's single social life was the talk of the office, John and Nick had significant others. I had met them at the holiday parties. I didn't know about Jessica, I'll have to ask her or Kristen.


That evening, I had Amy, Peter, Steve and of course Jeremy meet at my house to talk about the latest developments on the device. Before we did anything with Dana or the professors, I wanted to know where we were. Kristen came in with drinks for us and we began.

"While this group is in session, please do not call me Master. I want you to do your best to focus on this group's goals. So, who is first?"

Jeremy started, "With the help of Peter and Steve, we have reduced the average time for the device to run to twenty-five minutes. We still have to test it though, since we didn't want to take any chances while re-doing everyone."

Steve jumped in, "We've added a fingerprint scanner to the device. In order to work, you have to be in its database. We'd like to add you right now if that's ok."

"What about the Loyalty program?"

They all looked at each other, before Amy spoke up, "We've continued to work on it, but the truth is we don't know how well it will work. To be honest, we've been more interested in the way we conditioned the people in your office. Our instructions to them were different than the rest, and their behavior since has been different. We wanted them to be mostly normal, but still watch out for you. You didn't seem to notice until Kristen told you."

"That's not entirely true. I didn't know what had changed, but I did notice the difference. Nick went out of his way to not annoy me, and even when I said something that was debatable, he avoided challenging me on it. I hadn't noticed the rest, but I'm sure I could come up with something like that for all of them except Jessica who I didn't really know or see very often."

Steve switched topics. "The original code did not do a very good job of logging any data, but this opportunity was just too good to pass up. As we retrained everyone, we gathered a lot of statistics. The times in the device varied by person from thirty-five minutes to almost an hour. The average was forty-five minutes as we discussed earlier. The data is how we were able to bring the average time down."

"Do we know any more about how the device actually works on a person? Do we need to?"

Kristen surprised me by answering, "I've been thinking about your second point for a while. There are three responses which really raise questions. First, what are the characteristics of someone its been used on? Did it cause damage? Is it permanent? Do people have different reactions to it? Could someone be immune? I don't know the answers to those questions. Second, can we leave things the way they are now without any changes? I believe we could. Third, can we improve our chances of reaching our goals if we do learn more? I'm not sure about that."

"Interesting, anyone else agree with Kristen that those are the three points worth discussing?"

Peter spoke up, "I think it's worth finding out more for its own sake. We need to figure out if it will wear off for example, or if we should be retrained every so often."

Steve added, "We need to be careful not to inadvertently betray our group. I suspect we do not have enough phone discipline for example. When we gather, say at the yoga studio, it's too conspicuous, someone will notice."

Amy added one additional question, "How far are we prepared to go to keep the secret safe and/or achieve our goals?"

We kept talking for a while, but eventually the last one left. Ashley appeared from wherever she had been hiding. Walking past Kristen, she caressed her shoulder without stopping. As she slid into my lap, she wrapped her arms around me and said, "I love you Master!"

"And I love the two of you. However, I'm not quite in the mood, so the two of you should go entertain each other. I need to think for a bit."

"Yes Master," they both echoed before they stood up and went upstairs.


I woke up in the morning on the couch with a blanket tucked around me and a pillow underneath my head. I guess I was more tired than I thought last night, but someone had taken care of me. I sat up and looked around, before heading upstairs.

In the master bedroom, I found the two ladies sleeping naked on top of the covers. They must have fallen away from each other after sixty-nining each other since they were pointed in opposite directions. I crawled on top of Kristen, spread her legs and eased my cock into her. Her pussy quickly moistened up as she woke up. Her legs wrapped around the back of my thighs and she put her arms around my neck. Linked together like this, we started pistoning against each other.

Ashley must have been woken up by our motions. I expected her to slide up against us, but instead, she lifted her hips and put her head sideways on the bed. Her pussy was right in front of my face as I smelled her scent. Her fingers were rubbing and pulling at her pussy, making the smell even stronger. I pulled out of Kristen and knelt behind Ashley. Her fingers went from her pussy to my cock, squeezing it gently. She then pulled it towards her, lining me up. I felt the head of my cock, nestle into her folds. Between her hips wriggling around and her fingers holding me steady, it quickly became clear she was using me to masturbate.

After I realized that, I pushed through her fingers, into her pussy. I could feel it contracting around me, even as I plunged into her. She had wanted me to take her, and make her mine.

As usual, Kristen loved licking Ashley off of my cock at the end.


Ashley and Kristen were at the yoga studio while I was going for a hike on a trail I'd never been on. When I told Kristen where I was going, she texted someone. When I pulled up in the parking lot, I was surprised to find Jen and Sally waiting for me. Kristen had led me to believe that someone would watch over me from a distance. They quickly explained it to me that since this was a new trail, and I already knew someone would be watching, they decided to wait for me. They offered to just follow me if I wanted to be alone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.