The Master Decides - Cover

The Master Decides

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Following on from The Master Downstairs, please read it first. There are new decisions to make for the Master and his slaves now. Will he lose his decency on the road to excess, or will he reach the palace of wisdom? Edited by Anonymous. All mistakes are of course mine.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

Kristen and I were out and about again after she left work on Friday, doing errands, shopping, and getting something to eat away from the house. We were outside a paper goods store which she always liked to look through when she asked if I could pick up a book at the bookstore two doors down. I was a bit confused since we usually just bought things on Amazon or maybe at the B&N. I didn't even know there was a bookstore in this complex. She just shushed me with a smile and asked me to please pick it up, she was sure they had a copy.

It was nice to do something other than wander behind her looking at cards and wrapping paper so I turned and went in the direction she suggested. The store was actually very cute and inviting when I entered. There were two other customers wandering around and when I looked at the cash register, I recognized Laurie from the brain trust. She saw me at the same time and perked up, but then noticing the other customers, just said "Good Evening!"

I smiled at her, but started wandering the aisles, wondering if the other customers would be long. When I got to the end of the aisle near Laurie, she asked if there was anything she could help me find.

"I'm just browsing, thanks."

She came out from behind the counter and went up to first one of the other customers and then the other, asking the same question. The younger boy she was helping quickly made his decision and moved to purchase the book he had been considering. The younger woman was still perusing a section of self help books. I couldn't help but notice she was holding a book titled "How To Bring Focus To Your Life And Goals". If she only knew how much I could help her focus and how much she'd love my goals.

As the boy left, I wandered to the register and asked Laurie to help me find the book Kristen wanted. Laurie looked over at the other customer, and quietly asked me if I'd like to accompany her into the back to find it. I laughed gently at her obvious thoughts and whispered back, "Not yet, let's let her leave first" I was a bit shocked when she asked if I wanted her help to use the Device on the customer, "If you feel she's pretty enough." I reminded Laurie that I am not trying to get more slaves, though the young woman was certainly pretty enough for me.

I started wandering the aisles again, just looking at titles and pulling books out to read the back cover. I used to do this a lot when I was a kid, but somewhere along the way, stopped spending time browsing for what I didn't know. I just read things I had already heard about or knew I needed to learn. As far as I know, there's no book on how to manage a harem without getting caught by the authorities, but man would I like to find one. Maybe I'd have to write one later.

Eventually the woman put the book back and left the store. Laurie came up to me and said "Master, welcome to my store. What can I do for you?"

"Kristen is at the Paper Store and asked if I'd pick up this book for her. I now realize she just wanted me to run into you here. How long have you owned this store?"

"It's been eight years since I opened it Master. It's been tough, but I've made it work."

"This is where Jeremy met you? Did he cause any problems for you?"

"Yes Master, he was always coming over to look at books and when he got over his shyness, talked to me. I knew he had a crush on me, since he came back week after week, asking what I thought he should read next. He never interfered with any other customers so I didn't mind. I thought he was cute enough, but he was so young and innocent, or so I thought. One day he asked if I could get him a glass of water which was a bit odd, but I said sure. He must have locked the door before coming into the back where I was. I was so confused as to why he was there I never even put up a fight. I didn't even know he had any other slaves until the day I met you."

"Did you get your turn at revenge?"

"Oh no Master, he never did anything bad to me, not like I've heard he did to others. We had sex here a few times, that was it. I didn't feel the need to punish him. It's hard for me to tell now, but if he had tried to seduce me, I might have let him succeed."

"Ok then, well, I'm sure Kristen will be finishing up soon, so let's find that book for her."

"Master, come back here, Kristen asked me to hold a copy for her."

I followed her behind the counter somewhat curious why she didn't just get it. She crouched down to look under the counter and I stopped behind her. I have to admit, I was appreciating the view of a very fit woman about my own age. She found the book and spun around in place, facing my crotch.

"Ahh, Master, I think I found what I was looking for."

With that, she undid my pants and zipper, pulling them down slightly. I fell backwards onto the stool while she extracted my cock and quickly sucked it into her mouth. I was still surprised by how quickly this was all happening, but my cock didn't seem too worried about it, growing quickly to its full size. I've had a lot of people suck my cock recently and Laurie was right there in the top third. She wasn't rushing, but she clearly enjoyed it. By this point, I was enjoying it too. The risk of doing this in "public" was certainly part of the thrill, along with not having any expectation of this twenty minutes ago. You could hear the sloppy sucking noise as she was bobbing on it, and though I couldn't see, it sounded like she was playing with herself at the same time. I settled back to let Laurie show me all of her talents.

The door opening sent a spike of fear though me. Laurie immediately stopped moving, though my cock was still embedded in her mouth. She froze trying to hear what was happening. It was the woman customer again, coming back in to look at that same book. She didn't even notice I was behind the counter when I felt Laurie begin to move slowly up and down my cock. The sensation was exquisite, it felt like an electric current going through it, like the first time a girl put her hand on it in high school. Painful and wonderful. I was so worried the woman would hear, or see us, but half of me didn't care and in fact wanted to her to see it and join in. Laurie had just the head in her mouth, with her tongue swirling around, then started sliding back down again.

Could the woman hear Laurie? I could barely hear her myself over my heartbeat, but people had surprised me before by being able to smell more than I could or see something further away. What if she was an excellent listener? I could only stare at her back and her ass which was nicely outlined by the yoga pants she was wearing and the loose shirt on top. I could make out her shoulders, she clearly was in great shape. I started to get closer to coming when I saw her flex her butt cheeks as she shifted weight from one foot to the other. Laurie was now rubbing one hand on the inside of my thighs. It was all coming to a head when I imagined what this woman would look like naked at the yoga studio.

Laurie hand holding my balls was the final straw as I came, trying to choke back any noise. If she turned around now, there was no way to hide my face. I was clearly coming and there was no way to stop it. Thankfully the woman remained unaware that I was staring at her ass and coming in someone's mouth. Each pulse was a joy as I started to imagine pushing my cock into the woman's ass. How would she feel wrapped around my cock, squeezing it with the muscles I was watching flex and unflex. By now I was done, and Laurie had just finishing swallowing my gift to her before starting to clean me up.

The woman started to turn around so I put a hand on Laurie's shoulder to stop her. I tried to scoot forward to hide my bottom half behind the counter. By this point the woman was slowly walking towards me and noticing that I had replaced Laurie.

"Hi, I thought you were just another customer. What happened to the cashier?"

Did I dare play this off? What would my voice sound like? Clearing my throat, I answered, "Laurie had to take care of something that came up. She asked me to sit here until she had finished. Did you find what you were looking for?"

"Yes, I've been looking at these books to help me get my life back on track. Can you check me out, or should I come back?"

I took the book from her and looked on the back. It was $9.95 so I said if she had $10, I'd work it out with Laurie, but if she wanted to use her credit card, I'd have to ask her to wait.

She looked in her purse and pulled out a $10 bill and thanked me. Laurie suddenly swirled her tongue on my cock. I was staring at the woman's face so I saw her get an inquisitive look. I wonder what my face looked like. I was rescued when I heard the door open again, and Kristen call out, "Laurie?"

"Hi Kristen, Laurie had to take care of something so I'm watching the store for her. I'm helping..." in a lower voice, I said, " I don't know your name.".

She smiled and said "I'm Julie, nice to meet you."

Kristen had walked up by this point so I finished the thought from before, "helping Julie buy her book."

Kristen gave Julie a smile and said, "That's my husband, always trying to help people." She must have noticed the book since she continued, "If you're serious about learning self discipline and focus, you should consider coming to a yoga class I'm part of. Stephanie has a way of helping us all ignore distractions and focus on what's most important to us." She took one of the store business cards and wrote on the back, giving to Julie. "We'd love to see you tomorrow if you can join us, the first visit is free."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.