Linda Learns the Facts of Life - Cover

Linda Learns the Facts of Life

Copyright© 2016 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Linda grows up fast and now she is ready to have it all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Prostitution  

Little Linda Lonnigan or better known in local Gentlemen’s Club’s circles as Destiny, the college girl with “Double-D” God-given boobs of glory. She worked the midnight shift every weekend making more “tax-free” cash in a single weekend than most girls her age made in a month typing, or dishing up hash at the local excuse for a restaurant with take-outs on the side.

Linda was smart enough to understand she was in what could loosely be termed a “sex-worker’s” industry and that her product was much in demand. It didn’t bother her much at the beginning, but now that her need for cash had cooled a bit, she wondered if she should make a change because the prospect of getting all worn out in this business was the price of easy cash and no regrets.

When the prosperous looking couple invited her home from her midnight shift, Linda didn’t quite know what to expect but she was suitably impressed by the size and splendor of their mansion right down by the water where you could look out at the beach and see the ships sailing like cars on a highway following the deep channel out to the deep Ocean and the mysterious lands beyond.

The beautiful Ronnie with tits bigger and better than hers and the well-hung Matt were stark naked and looking like Mister and Mrs. America with their toned muscles and sun-tanned skin. They had told her that they were under contract as “Adult Performers” with a studio that put out at least two full-length videos each day like clockwork.

The ever astute Linda was able to put two and two together and see that Ronnie and Matt were successful porn stars with lot of connections with the guys that plunked down the dough to sign a new star in the making. She saw it was her opportunity to show what she had and that she should be the one making the big bucks getting exposed all over the world in a way that made it mandatory she didn’t use her real name on the contract.

The only thing that scared her a bit was the two gigantic dogs that had greeted Mrs. Smith at the door with their long tongues and their constant nudges right up where females like to keep curious sniffers away to hide their sinful secrets from dog or man.

The dogs were well-behaved with Linda even when they followed her up the spiral staircase and they were right behind her and almost close enough to touch if one was so inclined. It showed they were well-trained and obedient and an owner couldn’t ask for more from an animal with basic instincts so very similar to man.

Linda had been cornered in a warehouse by a pair of Dalmatians that worked as a team in prodding human females into a position for some serious doggie style humping if all they were wearing was a string Bikini like she was at the time. It was all accidental as the dogs were mostly guard dogs for Ramon the drug dealer that needed security for his stash that wouldn’t be sampling the goods. She got down on her knees for Ramon or his bodyguard the big guy they all called “Tiny”.

Thankfully, Ramon was endowed quite normally but Tiny was just the opposite in the family jewel’s department and she almost dislocated he jaw just adjusting to his need for insertion like when he was searching for her “G” spot back where her tonsils still rested just waiting for the flood.

Ramon and Tiny were not her worry because they were really nice guys despite the fact they worked for some cartel that was not to be mentioned if you wanted to keep breathing or walking on two legs like a regular person and not some piece of what used be a real live person with hopes, dreams and a bit of cash hidden away for a rainy day. The boys were both respectful in a way that she appreciated never knowing what men were thinking when they had other things on their minds than getting pussy or anything similar along the way.

It was the dogs that worried Linda because those guard dogs were bigger and stronger than her and they could make her do things with no chance of her talking them out of it with her bull-shit promising this and that and never having to deliver because she was too fast.

No, they had her cornered good and proper and she could only go down into position and hope for the best.

The first one was a licker and he knew just where to lick.

Soon she was all wet and wild and ready to be mounted and they both knew it was her time.

The weight on her back was all muscle and she felt the strong beast searching for her slit with his doggy dick finding it with a sixth sense of knowing where the honey was all bubbling and warm for his humping and that sensation that he had his bitch.

Linda moaned and groaned and even grunted a few times when the dogs went real deep. Still, they were well-behaved in other ways and didn’t bite or scratch her like some human males that got a little nasty when they were boozed up with too much drink. All in all, she escaped with her hidden vow to never get cornered by dogs ever again.

That was why she was looking at the Smith’s pair of mastiffs like they were a pair of loaded guns and dangerous to be anywhere near when she was getting ready to get as naked as the Smiths and into position for some serious copulation routines that she was certain might bring her an offer of a contract to show her stuff on a video that would let her retire early with lots of loot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.