A Small Graduation Party - Cover

A Small Graduation Party

by raplucknett

Copyright© 2016 by raplucknett

Erotica Sex Story: A teacher takes a student out for a graduation dinner she then helps him with a different kind of graduation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fiction   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   .

After my middle school graduation my teacher came to congratulate me. I had known this teacher for three years and we were good friends. She was also my Japanese tutor after school. She was wearing dress pants and a blouse. She is a short Japanese woman she was maybe 24 but could easily pull off looking 16.

"Come to think of it you were in my class for three years. It kinda feels like I was your mom or big sister rather than teacher."

"Um," I said looking down to match her gaze. My teacher is about four inches shorter than me.

Noticed her face scrunched up and said in a whiney voice, "Right now you're thinking 'she looks more like my kid sister' aren't you?" To be honest it was quite cute.

"No, no, not at all," I said trying to save myself.

"That's not fair you were shorter than me when you entered middle school."

"Well I did drink my milk like you told me so I could grow big and strong."

She looked at me trying to keep a straight face but all I could do was giggle awkwardly.

"Oh, I bet you have plans after your graduation maybe with your friends or girlfriend."

"No, don't have any plans and my parents couldn't come."

"That sucks."

"Yeah," I said sighing.

"Oh, I have an idea. Let's go out and have an expensive dinner!"

"For real?"

"But you gotta keep it a secret from the other students," She said with a wink.

"Okay!"

I got in her car and we drove off. I was kinda surprised when she took me to a rather cheap bar. But I decided not to mention it. When we were seated she said, "I'm sorry, I didn't think this through. My pay check doesn't come in for another couple days, so I'm a little broke at the moment."

"It's okay," I giggled.

"But you can still have whatever you like. Let's see, there's chicken, chicken, and chicken!"

"What? Only chicken?"

We laughed about it. The waitress came by and took our orders and we stared talking about my future and about her other plans.

"Oh, by the way, where are your parents," She said looking at her watch, "I don't want to keep you out too long."

"They are away on a business trip, and won't be back for a couple weeks."

"Okay, so we can stay out as late as we want without worry."

"Well, I'm still a minor. So it wouldn't be the best idea."

"Don't worry. I'll be driving you home at the end of this." A couple beers later she started rambling about her love life.

"Wow, drunken relationship talk, I should probably cut her off."

"It's getting hot in here," she said and started removing her blouse.

I grabbed her blouse and pulled it down. "Don't do that, we are in public!"

At that point I said, "Okay, let's get you home."

I signaled the waiter, and she brought me our bill which I settled. I got her car keys from her bag and sat her in the passenger seat. I then got her address from her driver's license and drove her home. She stared muttering inaudible things.

When I reached her apartment, I got her to her bed and sat her up against the head board and instantly went to get her a glass of water.

"Here please drink," I said holding the glass up to her lips. She gulped down the water and after a little bit she seemed more like my teacher.

"Are you feeling a little better?"

"Yeah, thanks."

"You had a little too much to drink."

"I'm sorry I was such a bother at your graduation party."

"It's okay. I've done this for my parents."

"Mm, no it's not, here is your reward." She then pulled me into a kiss. I was surprised at first but as she started to use her tongue it felt more natural. I pulled back because the smell of beer was strong. She giggled, and asked, "Sorry; did the smell of the alcohol make you dizzy?" She then pushed me down and climbed on top of me and asked, "Do you want another kind of graduation?"

"Another kind?" I said confused.

She moved her hand down to my penis and said seductively, "Your virginity."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.