The Master Interludes - Cover

The Master Interludes

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

The Changing Room

Mind Control Sex Story: The Changing Room - You should read The Master Downstairs first. These Interludes are short individual vignettes about the Master and his slaves. The Master struggles to do the right thing and still winds up having lots of sex with his slaves. Each chapter will be separate, with no relation between them other than the background that is set forth in The Master Downstairs.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   MaleDom   FemaleDom  

It was one of those perfect weather days, the sun was shining, the windows were down. Kristen was driving and I was just enjoying my arm out the window and the fresh smell of the air. That lasted until we arrived at the mall and parked the car. She said we needed to do some shopping, but why did I need to come along? Why didn't I just tell her no, that I wanted to go for a hike instead? Even watch TV for that matter. Wasn't she my slave? Why was I doing what she wanted instead? I laughed at myself a bit, it's so easy for all of this to go to your head.

Kristen pulled me from store to store, mostly looking for her clothes but every so often shopping for me. Finally, we went into one of the higher end business fashion stores, the type that has people helping you try on suits in the changing room. She grabbed something off the rack and led me into the changing room corridor, then into one of the rooms. There was a three way mirror with a step in front, a couch on the back wall and plenty of room to drop our bags. I sank gratefully into the couch while she immediately headed out again.

She came back in, but this time was followed by one of the sales people, who was dressed very nicely in a fitted women's suit. She looked vaguely familiar, but I didn't think much of it until she kneeled in front of me and whispered, "Master!" Kristen closed the door, leaned against it and smiled at me.

"Janice just started working here, she looks a lot different dressed up doesn't she?"

Janice, Janice, right she's one of Jeremy's school mates, but didn't have any leaks so I haven't spent any time with her. I only saw her at Brenda's house and she definitely did look quite different than that.

"I know you've been working so hard to protect all of us, I thought you could use a little stress relief. Plus, this might encourage you to come shopping with me in the future. Janice has been dying to suck your cock, haven't you Janice?"

"Yes Mistress, I was so shocked when you two came in here, I had to trade breaks with my co-worker to be able to join you. We have to be quiet, I've heard people in these rooms before."

"Janice, no more talking, I want you to carefully reveal Master's cock and I want you to worship it until he comes. Only then will you be able to have your silent orgasm."

Janice nodded and began undoing my pants, and I helped by lifting my butt so she could slide them down. I reached out and felt Janice's right breast. I lifted up on it and felt it's warmth. As she leaned in to start licking, I slipped my hand underneath her blouse to feel her skin. A curve of the hand and I cupped her breast inside her bra. Her nipple felt like it was scratching my palm. I stood up, leaning over Janice, my cock right at her lips.

I gently arched my back to push it inwards into her open mouth. Her lips glided along the shaft while her hands rubbed the outside of my hips. Kristen was still over by the door, watching us and clearly getting excited herself. Janice started bobbing faster when I placed my hands on the sides of her head, lacing my fingers in her hair and getting a good grip. The suction this co-ed was producing was pretty spectacular, especially when her tongue was swiping around. It was starting to get a bit noisy so I slowed Janice down by holding her head and controlling her motion. It still felt great though, and even though it usually takes me a while to come from a blowjob, I was starting to feel the pressure building.

Kristen had undone her blouse and bra so I could see her playing with her nipples. I waved her to join me on the couch. Janice was now going at exactly the pace I wanted, but I had other ideas. I moved her head off of my cock and onto Kristen's breast. I'm not sure if she understood exactly what happened, but she started slurping on Kristen's nipple right away. I stepped back and pulled my feet out of my pants on the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.