Training Centre - Cover

Training Centre

Copyright© 2016 by Tedbiker

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A longer tale in the Post-Apocalyptic Britain of 'Auction' and 'The Heir'. The Chairman of the Midlands Committee, and his colleagues wish to modify the behaviour of their womenfolk and social circle. Some codes relate to later chapters. Please check them before beginning to read!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation  

Second Monday.

It began okay. At least, up to first call. Four naked women adopted the correct parade rest posture at the doors of their cells. Two, despite the doors having been opened some time before, did not.

Major Prestwick, Reg Smith having apprised him of potential problems, was there to back up Pete Norris and Monty Montague. "Monty – two sets of those padded cuffs. Ankle and wrist."

"Yessir."

The cuffs – several sets of them – were specially ordered. Padded leather, so as to not cut the skin, linked with chain with carabiners.

"The paddling yesterday obviously had little or no effect. We're going for the ultimate deterrent today. Pete, when Monty ... ah, here he comes. We'll have to set up the ponies. We'll use the round-edged one-inch boards on edge."

It didn't take long to set up what might have been two saw-horses if the tops had been much wider and rather lower. They were positioned between two eye-bolts screwed into fittings in the floor. Four women watched.

The men entered cell six, Reg having given his considered opinion that Zero Six was in fact the more influential of the two and probably the instigator of the trouble. They grasped the side of the thin mattress and tipped the woman out onto the floor. It being a high bed, it was quite a painful drop and resulted in a torrent of foul language.

For once, the Major regretted the decision to cut the women's hair short and contented himself with dragging the woman to her feet and using a come-along arm-lock to move her out of the cell. Her wrists were cuffed together in front of her and cuffs fitted to her ankles; not without difficulty as she struggled. The noise prompted Millicent to drag herself out of bed to stand untidily just outside the door of her cell.

"Zero Six, you were warned yesterday and given a punishment paddling to reinforce the message, yet you did not respond to the wake-up call. Since spanking you obviously has no effect, you get to be the first trainee to try out the wooden pony. Five minutes."

"I need to piss!"

"Too bad. You should have got up when you were called."

Pete and Monty took an arm each and hustled her to one of the odd constructions, then lifted her until she was straddling it; again, not without difficulty as she thrashed about. She soon realised that she could barely reach the ground with her toes and it was uncomfortable already. Then the Major and Pete took an ankle each while Monty steadied her in position and her legs were dragged apart and the cuffs fastened to the eye-bolts. Finally, the linking chain on her wrist cuffs was fastened to the front of the horse, forcing her lean forward and increase the pressure on the front of her vulva. The major started a five minute timer and they left her there, screaming abuse after them, to deal with Millicent.

"Zero Five, you were warned yesterday and have made no attempt to obey your instructions. You only came out when you heard your friend screaming, and you are not properly presented. Since the paddling clearly had no effect yesterday, you get five minutes on the pony too."

She, too, was cuffed and led to the other device. Having watched, she was wise enough to not fight as her friend continued to struggle, scream and shout. In fact, a minute short of the timer, Jesmina could no longer hold on to the contents of her bladder and she voided it over the cross-piece of the pony and the floor.

The timer sounded. "Are you ready to do as you're told?" the Major asked the raging woman. The tirade in response was taken as refusal, and the Major set the timer for a further five minutes.

The men returned to the original four. "Trainees, dismissed to get your drink and pee. Then in exercise gear." The women, pale and subdued from watching the cruel discipline the men had just handed out, silently did as they were told. The second timer sounded, and Pete and Monty released Millicent and lifted her off the contraption. She stood in front of the Major. "Have you learned to obey, yet, Zero Five? Or do I need to order you back on the pony?"

"No, sir! I mean, not the pony! I'll obey! I will!"

"Very well, Zero Five. There are two yellow footprints in front of your cell. Go and stand with one foot on each, hands clasped behind your back. Head up, eyes down, and stand as straight as you can. Understand?"

"Yes, sir." She walked, bandy-legged and bent over, back to the spot indicated.

The Major turned back to Jesmina, who had stopped screaming. Her lips were tightly compressed and her eyes blazed with fury. He glanced at the timer. "You've got a couple of minutes to decide to co-operate, Zero Six, or you'll be heading for another five."

The defiance in her eyes didn't fade and when the timer bleeped, he shrugged and set it for another five minutes before walking away. Pete and Monty were watching the first four exercise. Erections were apparent through the thin fabric of their uniform shorts.

"She's not going to break this time. We'll take her off the pony, hobble and keep her cuffed. Make her shower, cuffed, then we'll buckle her down on the discipline frame. Perhaps a morning spent on that will soften her resolve. Bread and water lunch and another spell on the pony. A straight fifteen minutes, I think. Then we'll see. Monty, see to Zero Five. Drink, piss and exercise."

Five minutes on the wooden pony had convinced Millicent she didn't want to fight this battle; it was not worth the pain. The strangle-hold Jesmina had on her mind was, at least temporarily, broken. She did admire her friend's adamantine resistance, but not enough to follow her. Back outside her cell, standing now in something approximating parade rest, Monty looked her over. Her colour mounted, despite the previous evening's fucks, as he poked, squeezed and prodded her ample folds. He hefted her large breasts, groped her groin where, despite herself, her pussy was lubricating.

"God, Zero Five. How could you let yourself go like this? You could be an attractive woman. You're at least thirty pounds overweight and there's no tone in your muscles at all. Those tits are sagging and in a year or two will be down to your waist. Exercise bra and trainers on the shelf, there," he pointed. "Get them. Put them on."

Long before Monty had Millicent on the treadmill, the Major and Pete were lifting Jesmina off the pony.

The Major's, "Enjoy the ride, Zero Six?" was, as he expected, greeted with a further torrent of abuse as the two men hobbled her ankles with a foot-long light chain between her ankle cuffs. A push started her staggering towards her cell in order to avoid falling on her face, in mincing steps forced by the hobble.

She was not at all reluctant to use the shower. It came as a shock to her, though, when the heat was turned off and she found the water felt as though it was snow-melt. She pushed open the door and minced out, looking for a towel. The RSM was not about to give her the comfort of drying herself, though, and dripping with cold water she was frog-marched to the discipline frame, there buckled down and left to air-dry. When she began to shout again the Major decided a ball-gag was in order.

The Major and Pete left Jesmina to contemplate her new life while they spoke to Monty about the other new trainee.

They watched critically as the overweight woman staggered as briskly as she could; which was not briskly at all. Her heart-rate, however, was at the top end of acceptable.

"Well, Monty, what do you think?"

"Health-wise, we've got our work cut out, sir. But I think we can motivate her now."

"Good. Need relief?"

"No thanks, sir. I'm good."

"Pity. I don't think Pete or I want the job, either," the Major said, glancing back at Jesmina. "Still, I expect we can get it up soon enough." He looked at the other women, then at his watch. "Pete ... let's give Zero One a turn in the kitchen this week, what do you think?"

The sergeant shrugged. "I don't know if it matters, sir. I would have nominated Zero Three, myself. She seems to need the penance."

"Good point. Let's do it that way. I'd like you to escort her this morning, Pete."

"Yes, sir."

Jesmina was shivering as the water on her body gradually evaporated. She'd given up struggling against her bonds and was just thinking what she'd like to do to her tormentors. The defiance was still in her eyes as she saw the two men approaching, one of them carrying something with a lot of clear plastic piping associated with it. They began to pinch and pull at her nipples, which swelled and hardened. She realised what was going on though, when the teat-cups were applied and began to do their work. Then the suction was turned up to the point of pain.

Her vulva had had just about enough time to lose the numbness when the vibrator, set on low, was applied. Despite her stubborn refusal to submit, tears began to trickle down her cheeks, or drip to the floor when she hung her head.

Four women finished their first workout of the day, cleaned the pussy juice off dildos, and went to shower before breakfast. A fifth had a little time to go. Millicent was sweating freely as she struggled to continue pulling on the rowing simulator, very aware of the foreign intrusion pushing against the inside of her vagina as she did so. "That's enough for now, Zero Five," Monty told her. "Up you get." She struggled to her feet and followed him into her cell. He pointed to a cupboard. "In there is a bucket, cloths and detergent. Take them and clean up your machine before you shower."

She removed the bucket, placed cloths and a bottle of detergent in the bucket and began to head out again.

"Zero Five!" She stopped, trembling. "Where the fuck are you going?"

"Sir ... I was..."

"Zero Five," Monty spoke with exaggerated patience. "Have you ever done any cleaning?"

"No, sir."

"Have you ever even watched anyone cleaning?"

"Well ... not really, sir."

"Meaning, you've seen servants or slaves cleaning, but never thought to watch to see what they're doing."

"Yes, sir." Her voice, already quiet became almost inaudible.

"Run some hot water into the bucket. Add some detergent. Take the soapy water and a cloth out to your machine, and use it to clean up."

"Yes, sir."

Millicent had not finished in the shower when the breakfast trolley arrived. Jesmina saw it and began to hope she'd be released to eat as the other four women collected their breakfasts and returned to their cells to eat. Millicent emerged from the shower, dried herself, and was directed by Monty to collect her breakfast, which she took back to her cell and began to eat.

The Major collected a bottle of water from cell six, opened it and inserted a drinking straw, and approached Jesmina."Thirsty, Zero Six?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.