Time With Sam - Cover

Time With Sam

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: His son's girlfriend Sam has an appetite for big cock. Dan (the son) doesn't have enough cock so he suggests that she fucks his dad too. His dad is pleasantly surprised at being propositioned but soon accepts the situation and shows her his horse cock.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Size   Foot Fetish   Big Breasts   .

"Hey Dad!" was the short greeting from my son Dan as we passed in the driveway of our home.

It was early morning and I was just getting home after my night shift at the newspaper office, and he obviously was heading to work judging by the uniform that he was wearing.

He called from the door of his car "I've been called in ... some sort of emergency... ". Just as he was about to get into the car he yelled back "Oh ... Sam is still asleep in bed".

"OK ... I'll be quiet" I responded.

Let me tell you ... Sam was the perfect wet dream woman. She was 20 years old slim and petite - short black curly hair that framed a very beautiful face that was forever smiling. She had a nice figure and legs ... and me being a foot man just loved her sexy feet that she looked after very well.

To complete the inventory of Sam's assets it would be remiss of me to forget to mention her G-cup tits. Yep ... G-cup - I had checked out her discarded bra in the bathroom one day.

My son Dan was a lucky boy ... he was fucking this beauty on a nightly basis with her spending most nights of the week at our home. Dan and I lived alone, his mother having left us many years ago to go and discover herself somewhere.


I slipped into the house, heading towards my bedroom at the back of the house. I noticed that his bedroom door was ajar, and I was tempted to peep in but I resisted and kept going.

Having a nice long warm shower appealed greatly to me. It had been a long night and I just wanted to relax for a little while before getting some sleep. I stripped off in the bedroom, and walked naked into the nice big wet area that I had added to the house recently.

The automatic water jets turned on, spraying me from all directions. I just stood there are enjoyed the sensations as the jets tickled my body. Some of them tickled my cock, and helped waken the monster that it was.

I was blessed (or cursed) with a long fat cock (11 inches in length). It was a rare woman that wanted that cock stuck inside her ... I had had many false starts with women that I had dated. I slipped my hand around its base and gently stroked it until it hardened.

Yes ... I had been reduced to wanking off in the shower lately such was the lack of womanly company.


It was nice and hard very quickly. I was facing away from the wet area entrance when I felt two firm tits pressing into my back and a hand snaking around to join mine on my cock.

"Oh..." I gasped.

"Hello big daddy" Sam whispered in a sexy voice.

She plastered her tits against my back whilst firmly holding my cock in her soft hand.

"Fuck me ... it's not big daddy ... it's HUGE daddy" she quipped with her hand exploring the girth and length of my cock.

"What are you doing?" I was finally able to ask but with no attempt to make her stop.

"I think it's obvious ... I'm stroking your monster horse cock" she retorted.

"But why?" I asked as I turned to face her without disengaging her hand from my cock.

"Because ... I'm a big cock girl ... and I've noticed how well your swimmers have been filled out".

I thought about that comment for a moment before I asked "But what about Dan?"

She smiled and continued to wank me, before she responded "Dan and I are not exclusive ... he and I are free to fuck whoever we like."

I responded quickly with "Do you think that also included his dad?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.