Living a CAP Based Present - Cover

Living a CAP Based Present

Copyright© 2016 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 27: Instructing the Harem

Two hours later I emerged from the sleep trainer, with a mild headache and a concept of how the controls at the helm station worked. I turned to the side and sat up as I waited for the pain to fade.

“You have completed the orientation for captain as well as the helmsman positions,” the AI informed me. “The next captain’s training goes over the sensors available to the Patrician class and how to integrate tracking with weapons.”

“Interesting,” I said. “Does tracking ever integrate with the helm position?”

“No need for that was found,” the AI said. “So at this time there is no training program that addresses that issue.”

“Well, we found something to work on,” I said.

There was a cough from the vicinity of the doorway to the sleep training chamber. I looked up to see Constance leaning against the wall just inside the door. She was holding a covered plate in her hands.

“The AI said you would be finishing up shortly. Aine mentioned that you were really hungry after the last session so I brought something up,” my concubine said.

“Thank you Constance,” I said as I jumped down from the sleep trainer. My headache spiked for a moment as my feet landed on the floor, but I stood firm until the world stopped spinning.

“Don’t call me that,” Constance said with a stomp of her foot. “I told you, I hate that name. Call me Cunnie.”

“I refuse to use that demeaning nickname,” I said firmly as I started to walk towards her. “You don’t deserve a name like that.”

“But you like using mine,” Constance said coquettishly. “You filled it three times last night.”

“I think you stole a couple of those. I remember you pushing Ashley off in order to get the first load,” I grumbled as I took the plate from her.

Constance pulled the cover off as I pulled the plate away. Steam rose as a finely cooked steak appeared. A healthy serving of rice pilaf rested next to the meat. “Surprise,” Constance said.

I looked around for a moment. “Utensils would be nice,” I said.

“You didn’t say the magic words,” Constance said playfully.

I sighed. “I could demand them. Or threaten you.”

“You wouldn’t. Just like you didn’t complain last night. Besides I didn’t push Ashley off, she jumped off. We had talked and I told the others that now that we are all pregnant I want to prove to you that I am your Cunnie,” Constance said firmly.

“You are my concubine,” I said firmly. “You are an intelligent human being with feelings and worthy of respect. I can’t call someone I respect.”

Constance slapped a steak knife and fork onto the steak I was holding. “You can if I insist on it. Mark, I was a vicious selfish cunt all through high school. I treated the other cheerleaders like they were subhuman and the rest of the student body got it even worse. I need to make amends for that.”

“Not to me,” I replied.

“To myself,” Constance said as she slowly allowed her body to slide down the wall. She sat down on the floor and wrapped her arms around her legs. “That’s what you don’t seem to understand. I know the name Cunnie is mildly insulting, but I don’t fear you losing respect for me. Please, at least for a while call me that name and use me as you will.”

I placed my free hand on Constance’s head. “I am trying to help you out and you want me to degrade you. However, I won’t deny that you seem to understand best what you need. Right now, I need a table so I can sit and eat. You also forgot the drink.”

Constance giggled. “Oh, you are supposed to go back downstairs for that. I just wanted to hand the steak to you here since you won’t allow me to atone.”

“Ah, well then, let’s get to the gravity elevator. I’m feeling a bit hungry and if I recall correctly, I have a training session with my whole crew in about two hours,” I said.

“Two hours ten minutes,” the AI replied. “The bridge simulation chamber is ready for use. The others require another twelve hours before they can be used.”

“That will work, I can announce more training for tomorrow,” I said. “Now I should eat quickly as I do want to arrive early at the bridge. I’d like to look at it.”

I stepped around Constance and began walking out the door. She scrambled to her feet and rushed to stay just behind me as I made my way to the elevator.

“So?” she asked.

“Cunnie,” I said trying to avoid frowning. “If you really think you need to atone, I’ll work with you, but we will be finding a new name for you.”

“Not today,” she said with a shrill squeal of approval. “Oh, thank you master. I know I’m hard to deal with, but I do need this.”

I looked at her outfit. She was wearing a skirt that came down to mid-thigh. She noticed my gaze and stumbled. “Its not too long? I wanted a shorter one, but...”

“It’s fine,” I said. “I don’t need to see everything. However, it does give me an idea. I’m going to use the elevator first. While I descend you are to remove your panties. Then you’ll hold the skirt around your waist as you use the elevator.”

Constance blushed. “Yes, I can see that. Oh, will you fuck me right after. I’m going to be wet.”

“No, as punishment for being demanding. You are not to touch your pussy or have anyone else do that until later tonight. Once you are down here you’ll drop the skirt and then go about your day quietly. Spend time with Erica, talk to Ashley and Lenore or just watch something on a video screen, but you don’t touch yourself. Understood,” I said, snapping out the final word.

Constance nodded. I watched her hands form fists at her side as she held her knees together. I smiled and stepped onto the gravity elevator.

The descent was a bit of a shock. It felt like some invisible hands took hold of my calves and lowered me to the first floor of my home. Once my feet were firmly on the floor I stepped off the gravity elevator and turned around.

“Something interesting coming down?” Ashley asked into my left ear. She gently rested her chin on my shoulder as I waited to see if Constance would follow instructions.

“Perhaps,” I said. “Or perhaps I’m waiting to see if Cunnie can follow directions.”

A pair of shapely legs appeared in the opening to the upper floor. Beside me Ashley sighed.

“She has such nice legs,” Ashley said as the gravity elevator lowered Constance.

Constance’s thigh’s became visible. She was standing with her feet apart. Ashley gasped. “How?”

“I gave her an order to take off her panties and hold up her skirt while coming down,” I said as we looked at Constance’s pussy.

“Wow,” Ashley said. “I’m impressed. She has definitely loosened up.”

“I have to,” Constance said as her feet settled onto the floor. She released the skirt, allowing it to drop down and cover her pussy. “I’m not like you.”

“How so?” Ashley asked. “You are as pretty as I am.”

“Not on the inside,” Constance said sadly. “You inspire others. I remember how much the twins looked up to you.”

“They turned on me,” Ashley said sadly as I spun around to walk down the hallway. Ashley reached out and grabbed my arm. “By the time basketball season started they refused to talk to me.”

Constance shook her head. “I caused some of that, but not all. I think Ceri wanted to drive a wedge between you and Mark.”

“Slim chance of that,” I said as I continued to walk down the hallway heading for the dining area.

“Where are you going?” Constance asked.

“To sit and eat the dinner you brought. Its getting colder as you talk,” I replied.

I walked down the hallway and out into the main living space on the floor. I found Tatyana and Lenore sitting down on the couches. They were leaning forward. I was puzzled by this until Lenore leaned back and I could see that they were explaining a game to Aine.

“Hey!” Lenore said as she turned and noticed me. “How was the training?”

“Felt like it lasted forever, and it feels artificial to me. I prefer to learn by doing and while this can give me the memory of doing something, it doesn’t feel natural. I guess I’ll find out how it really feels in the simulator later,” I replied.

“Why wouldn’t it just be a dump into your memory?” Lenore asked.

“The problem that most people don’t get is that remembering doing it isn’t the same as consciously acting. The sleep training just provides a foundation. Practice is the only way to perfect. Heck, Tatyana knows this. I bet she’s spent hours working on one song and dance so she knows is perfectly even after performing it a few times,” I said.

“Daily,” Tatyana said. “Even before a show could open you’d have to spend weeks practicing and learning. Everyone is a bit different so you have to practice to learn their quirks and timing.”

“Exactly,” I said as I sat down at our dining table. I placed the plate I had been carrying in front of me and picked up the utensils.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.