Tommy and Sue's First Time - Cover

Tommy and Sue's First Time

Copyright© 2016 by jersey_boi

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dana's nephew and his sister go to a party, get drugged and wind up together with a girl

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Group Sex   Sex Toys  

Even though we were seven years apart, my sister and I had a few friends in common, mostly siblings close to our age. At the end of the summer a girl a year older than my sister was having a pool party at her parent's house, her older brother, who was in my class, asked Sue if I was going to be around, he was supposed to act as a sort of chaperone, mostly to make sure that things didn't get too out of control, and wanted to have someone to hang out with. Since I didn't have anything else to do that weekend, I figured I might as well go, it would give me a chance to catch up with him on what was happening with everyone; and I thought I might meet a cute girl there.

Our parents were going away for the weekend too, so I went over Friday after work, to hang out with and keep my sister company. She was always a bit of a fraidy cat when it came to staying home alone. She would get into the biggest, meanest, nastiest guy's face and yell at him in a bar, but creeks and the possibility of a scary bug were too much for her. I didn't mind doing this. I figured we'd get to hang out and goof around like we always did. I there about seven and was greeted with a bone-crushing hug.

"I'm so glad you're here. I think there's a cricket in the living room."

"Gee, way to make a guy feel wanted, just tell him up front that you're happy to see him so he can kill a grasshopper for you."

"I'm sorry. I'm happy you're here anyway. Mon and Dad left some money so we can get food. Do you want Chinese?"

"Sounds good. I was just teasing. Let me deal with the bug, then we can order."

I looked around the living room for a few minutes, but I couldn't see anything. Finally, I heard the chirp. Having a bearing now, I walked over to the window expecting to see it on the sill or something like that, but there was nothing there. It chirped again. The cricket was outside, I closed the window and told Sue where the cricket was and suggested we just leave the window closed and turn on the air conditioning.

"We can't do that. You know Dad gets updates about that on his phone, he hates to use the A/C or heat."

"Well I'm sure if you do your Daddy's Little Girl routine he won't get too upset. He'll laugh at you, but he won't get upset."

"Ok, lets order before he calls anyway."

We went through the menu, called in our order, and waited to see which would be fist, the food or our Dad calling to complain about us wasting money.

It was no contest, not even 10 minutes after turning the air on, the phone rang. Sue answered, putting it on speaker so I could hear both sides.

"Hi, Daddy."

"Hey kitten, why'd you turn the air on it's only 80, it's not warm enough, just open the window."

"Daddy, I would waste even more, you tell me I shouldn't cool the outdoors too." This was classic Sue, pretending to be a complete idiot to get her way.

"I meant..." my father was obviously annoyed that he had to call home while he was away for a couple of days with our Mother.

"I know what you meant, Tommy says there's a cricket right outside the living room window and it's scaring me."

"Good, I'm glad he's there, put him on the phone."

"Hey Dad, she's got you on speaker. I told her you wouldn't be mad at her, because of the bug."

"You're right Tommy, but I don't want you to have the air on tomorrow."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it."

"Young lady, your brother has the right ideas when it comes to heating and A/C, you could lean a thing or two from him."

"Yes Daddy," my sister replied while rolling her eyes, "we'll talk to you later, have fun."

"Bye kids, have fun too."

The food came about 15 minutes later. We parked ourselves in front of the TV and wolfed it all down. After that we just relaxed and played some videogames before going to bed.

The next morning was more of the same, although Sue didn't wake up until 11. Not knowing if she smoked pot, I figured the morning was a good time for me to enjoy a quick joint before she woke up. I found out very quickly that she did smoke. Almost as soon as I'd exhaled for the first time, I heard her come down the stairs.

"For Christ sakes what kind of brother are you. You have good pot that you don't share with your little sister. I'm gonna tell Mom and Dad on you. They always say we should share."

"What, you going to tell them I wouldn't share my pot with you?"

"No, I'll tell Daddy that you smoking and tried to pressure his kitten into trying it. I'll put my hair into pigtails before I tell him."

"Don't worry, here take a hit, I have plenty more."

We smoked that joint and two others while we were waiting to go to the party. Finally about 2, Sue jumped up and said, "Holy shit, I didn't realize it was so late we've got to get ready. I got first shower."

She ran up the stairs and two minutes later I heard the shower start. I took the time to fill up my dugout with more pot for the party. I didn't know if I was going to smoke there, but I wanted to be ready just in case.

About 20 minutes later Sue called down, telling me to hurry up and get in the shower. Not wanting to get into it with my sister, I took a quick hit and made my way upstairs. Sue was waiting for me at the top of the stairs, to prod me along, saying I had to hurry so we wouldn't be late. Finally, I told her I would be all set in 20 minutes, showered, dressed, and ready to go, but didn't think she could beat me.

I knew this was the best way to get her off my back and into her room. She could never resist a challenge. After a quick shower, I was downstairs in shorts and a T-shirt, with a bathing suit and towel in my bag. I left my bedroom door closed, so Sue would think I was still getting ready. I really wanted to see the look on her face when she realized she lost.

A couple of minutes after I got downstairs, I heard her door open, followed by a quick knock on my door, then in her most annoying voice, "You lost to your little sister again," as she gleefully came pounding down the stairs.

"What's up," I casually asked just before she could see into the living room.

"Shit, how'd you do it?'

"I'm quick that's all."

That's when she shocked me, "That's what all your exes say." While we were always close, we'd never engaged in any sexual banter before, whether it was the age difference, or our parents' relatively prudish views on all things sexual in public, or the gender difference.

The dig didn't bother me, I knew I lasted long enough, and any doubts I may have had were cured by my week at Dana's. But, I couldn't help turning bright read, because I was discussing it with my little sister. Sue apologized for embarrassing me; and misunderstanding the cause of my embarrassment told me that she'd never talked to any of my exes about anything like that.

"Well whatever happened, I'd appreciate it if you didn't make didn't make those jokes in public. Would you want to get a rep, from sex jokes I made about you/"

"Gotcha, now lets get going. Who's driving?"

"I think it would be best to walk, this way we don't have to worry about staying sober enough to drive home and it probably won't be that easy to find a parking spot."

"Good call on the first part, but I don't think parking will be a problem."

"It might not be a problem now, but it will probably get tight later on. Besides, we can smoke on the way over if we walk."

"You always were a quick one," Sue needled as she punched me in the shoulder.

It was about a 15-minute walk to Becky and Bob's house. We were able to smoke a couple of bowls from the dugout during the trip. As soon as I handed the dugout to Sue, I pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one. She gave me a funny look and said that she didn't know I smoked, I told her that I didn't normally, but when I was smoking and drinking, I liked the occasional butt, and if we were going to be smoking pot on the street, it wasn't a bad idea to have one lit as cover.

By the time we got to the house were both pretty high and Sue had told me who was going to be there. For the most part everyone was her age, but there were a handful of kids that were 3 or 4 years older, that I either new their older sibling or had heard of before I left high school.

Walking up to the house, I gave Sue a nudge and said, "So parking isn't going to be a problem, huh." The large semi-circular drive already had a couple of rows of cars in it and the spots in front of the house were filling up and it was only 3:15. "I assume the party's supposed to run pretty late, till at least midnight. I think there'll be a few more cars here by then. Besides, if the cops come we can always escape through the woods without leaving any evidence behind."

"You're really good at this criminal shit, huh."

"Not really, but I've been to and heard enough about parties that went wrong. You've always got to be ready to get out. So, if you o to any places that aren't obvious once the party starts to get loud let me know so I can get you out quickly."

"Not obvious, what do you mean?"

"If you go up to a bedroom, or down to the basement, just give me a quick heads up."

"You want to know if I'm getting laid you sick-o, that's it, isn't it?"

"No, I'd rather not know that, you don't need to tell me what you're going to do, or who you're going with, and you can be damn sure I'll knock and call your name before I come barging into any room."

At least 30 people were already at the party when we got thee. We split up when Sue saw one her friends in the living room. I made my way towards the backyard, looking for Bob or someone that I knew. I finally found him in the backyard grilling some steaks.

"Hey man, glad you could come. How do you take yours?"

"Rare, or as rare as you have on the grill."

"I just put these on a minute ago, so you'll just have to wait a few then you can get one that is almost mooing."

We shot the shit for a few minutes until he asked me to go grab some more food from the fridge in the garage. This was the first chance I'd had to really scope out the party. While the girls were all too young for me, Becky had invited the cream of the crop to her party. They were all thin, and the worst looking girl was quite cute, with a few gorgeous looking ladies sprinkled into the mix. Going into the garage I came across my first couple of lovebirds, as soon as they heard me come in, they broke apart and the guy said something to me about privacy.

I apologized for interrupting them, but reminded the guy that they were in the garage, not a bedroom and Bob had sent me to get more food. The ignorant shit said, "That right does he have to send you to get more food from Becky's garage. I'll be the shit out of him."

Not wanting to start a fight, I asked him to calm down for a second, then explained that Bob was Becky's older brother. The suddenly, slightly chastened kid apologized while keeping up as much of his bad attitude as possible.

Grabbing the food from the fridge, I beat a hasty retreat, not wanting to interrupt the couple any longer and more cowardly not wanting to piss off the hot head, through no fault of my own. In parting, I did tell them that if they didn't want to be interrupted they should choose a more private place; because I assumed more people would coming through to get food and drinks.

Getting back outside Bob and I chatted for a while, reminiscing about high school and exchanging news about people. By 4:00 we'd pretty much caught each other up on everything and with the hot summer sun still beating on us the pool seemed pretty inviting. Making my excuses, I went into the house to get changed. Coming back outside, it seemed like everyone else had the same idea. There were piles of clothes all over the place as guys took off shirts and shoes, while the girls revealed the bathing suits and bikinis they'd worn beneath their clothes.

Looking over all the luscious flesh on display, I stopped to admire the ass of a girl bent over and pulling down her shorts. As she stood up to take her shirt off, it got stuck around her head. Turning a little while trying to free herself from the garment I found myself lusting over her banging body, the firm taut ass, the flat belly and those tits, hold shit. They were incredible, jiggling slightly, as the girl struggled with her shirt, but still really perky. Finally, she freed herself, and gave me a shock. It was Sara, one of my sister's best friends from high school, a girl I'd only ever thought of as mousy and cute in a nerdy sort of way.

Not wanting to feel like or be thought of as a creepy old perv for staring at a girl I'd known since I was 18 and she was 11, I hurried to the pool and hopped into the cool water. As I came up for air a pair of hands covered my eyes and my sister cried out, "Guess who?"

This had been a running joke between us for years; from the time she could first speak. Deciding to play a different game since we were in the pool, I quickly ducked, spun around and picked Sue up in a fireman's carry. Bringing my wriggling cackling sister towards the deep end, I got both hands on her waist and tossed her into the water.

Sue swam over to the side of the pool and heaved herself out. For the second time I found myself ogling someone I shouldn't. I quickly looked in another direction, but was left with the knowledge that my little sister, whom I'd always thought was cute and pretty, had become a hot young woman with an even better body than Sara.

Where Sara had an athlete's body, long and generally lean, Sue was still thin, but much more voluptuous, with bouncing C cups and an ass that could stop traffic.

My reverie was broken by peals of laughter and playful pleas to stop as a bunch of the guys thought it would be a good idea to imitate me. Some girls were getting tossed from the shallow end to the deep end and a few, including Sara were picked up straight off their lounges and tossed into the pool.

As if by common accord the girls all got out the pool and huddled together giggling. One or the other would occasionally look at the sausage fest relaxing in the water, and then return to the conclave. Suddenly breaking up, the girls walked around the pool, some heading to lounges, a few going to some guys standing on the edge of the pool, while most entered the water by various means.

They all made their way towards a guy or group of guys. Suddenly, Becky yelled, "Go!" Next thing I knew Sara, who was standing next to me, dove down under the water and yanked my bathing suit down. Before I reacted, I noticed the other girls in the pool were all diving beneath the water presumably to do the same thing, while the guys poolside were being pantsed, then pushed into the water.

Most of the guys retaliated before they pulled up their shorts, either pulling down bikini bottoms or undoing the string of a top or bottom. A few unlucky ladies who were near girls wearing one pieces lost both their top and bottom. The retaliation back and forth soon lead to semi-naked grappling as most people tried to keep their own clothes and get their neighbor's. The three or four girls who were wearing one pieces and had obviously been swimmers in school were going around collecting the trunks that had been captured giving them to the girls on the outside of the pool.

At first I didn't retaliate against Sara, not feeling comfortable stripping a girl so much younger than me, especially one I'd known for so long. I just contented myself with pulling my shorts back up. After she pulled them down a second time, I pulled them up and tried to swim away. That was a mistake, as soon as my feet left were off the bottom of the pool she yanked them down a third time, finally able to remove them completely, she whooped in triumph and threw them to Sue, who was collecting the suits topside.

Holding up her prize, Sue shouted, "You aren't getting these back big boy, until you do something for me."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know yet, but I'll think of something. Thanks Sara, I owe you one. I told you he would retaliate against you. You've got nothing to worry about."

I looked over at Sara, who suddenly realized that she'd been set up by Sue. She got a slight pleading look in her eyes as she turned to face me. I moved a little closer to her, with my hands well above the water, trying to show I had no intention of stripping her. All I wanted to do was get close enough to talk to her without Sue overhearing me.

"Sara," I said as quietly as possible. "I don't want to do anything to you, but I want you to help me get even with her."

"Okay," she tentatively replied. "What do you want me to do?"

"Here's the plan..."

Heartily agreeing to get back at the girl who'd played so many practical jokes over the years, she swam away from me towards the edge of the pool. I made a half-hearted attempt to catch her, them giving up swam over to a couple of guys were just enjoying the spectacle and didn't know who I was.

I told them what Sara was about to do to one of the ringleaders. I also told them that they had to leave Sara alone in exchange for the info.

They readily agreed to leave the very pretty lithe girl alone, for a chance to strip my sister. They slowly swam over towards Sara and Sue, while the two girls talked to each other. Turning her head Sara saw the two come closer and reached up towards Sue, asking for help getting out of the pool. As soon as she got a grip, Sara thrust her other hand out of the water, and grabbing Sue with both hands pulled with all her might.

My sister, who had been leaning over to pull her friend out, went tumbling into the water. The two guys were on her like sharks to prey, quickly surrounding her. She tried to swim away, but one cut off each movement she made, while the other would get closer behind her.

Sara meanwhile seeing her chance for safety, hauled herself out of the pool and moved the guys bathing suits further away, forcing them to run completely naked for twenty feet in full view of everyone. There was nothing prurient in her actions, she just wanted to keep the suits hostage until a truce was called and the girls got their garments back.

By this time the guys were only a couple of arm's length away from Sue. The guy behind her nodded to his buddy, pointed to himself, then up in the air. As soon as the second guy smirked a little the first one dove towards my sister and grabbed the knot at the back of her neck, then, immediately after that the one at her back. While she was occupied defending herself from the first attack the other guy quickly made his way towards her and got a hold of both ties at her waist.

In her confusion and desperation Sue lost her top and bottom while trying to protect her clothes and modesty. The naked young men swam away their rewards for a well-executed plan. She started to chase after them but realized that she didn't have a chance to get them back and also that Sara and I had set her up. Wading over to me, she started to laugh a little. This made me a little nervous because she only laughed like that when she was plotting serious revenge.

"Don't worry Tommy, you're safe, or at least pretty safe, you only got me back in kind. It's Sara that I'll really get back at."

Not that I wanted to put myself in the line of fire, but I figured I should try to make it so the punishment was a little more equally doled out.

"It wasn't her idea, it was mine, the whole thing. She only did it to get back at you and to make sure I didn't try to get her."

"Oh, I won't be quite as rough on her," my sister said with a devilish grin. Backing a few feet away from Sue, her eyes brightened as she got an idea for her revenge. "Holy shit," she gasped loudly, "I hope the pools doing that to you, even so, now I know why you never had many girlfriends," and swam away, turning to stick her tongue out at me a couple of times.

Knowing this was only the first salvo in her revenge plot, I swam towards the edge of the pool to warn Sara to be on guard. I had barely turned back around to look for Sue when I heard a shriek from Sara. Unfortunately everyone else heard the same shriek and turned to see what happened.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.