Once Upon a Time in Africa - Cover

Once Upon a Time in Africa

Copyright© 2016 by Gerald

Chapter 5

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Connor knight taught that he died when the ship capsized until he woke up in a group of black women something tells him afterlife is sweet

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Mystery   Black Female   White Male   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Connor woke up in the morning he was very happy and energized he was completely healed but he decided to lie around for a while. His thoughts drifted back to Nina and what they shared last night. The glorious look on her face after she had cummed told him he had done a great job. She had the look of a girl who was just deflowered even though she was not a virgin this was probably the best sex she ever had, he concluded.

Connor knew that Nina wasn't the only person who enjoyed last night. He himself enjoyed it quite well, though it wasn't his best sex, it was not bad at all.

When he first kissed her last night, he knew she wasn't experienced when it came to sex and romance, so he had to take control and take things to a top notch, he never knew he was into black women, back at home he got many attentions from different types of women but the black women received very less attention from him infact the only black woman in his life at home was his office secretary tracy he hired her because she was the only one qualified for the job others wanted his attention only and now Nina the girl he enjoyed one of the most amazing sex in his life. He was still in thought when he heard someone say "Good morning" from the direction of the entrance he turned sharp to door he saw Nina beaming with smile with a wooden plate and cup on both hands she started walking towards him as he rose from the bed for her to sit.

She placed the plate and cup on the makeshift table and sat beside him, he prayed it wasn't fish again he didn't know if he can survive anymore fish as luck would have it it wasn't fish but roasted meat he tried it and it tasted like the steaks he ate back home at least he could put up with this.

"Thank you." he heard Nina say.

"For what?" he asked making me experience that kind of pleasure last night she said Connor's heart melted.

"No," he said, "I should be the one thanking you, since my ship capsized you and family were the ones that found me half dead and totally bruised you took me into your home and nursed back to health not minding if I posed any danger. You are angel Nina and what we shared last night was the very least I could do so don't thank me rather I should be the one thanking you." he corrected her.

"You don't understand, my family thinks that sex is all about suffering and pain for a woman." She said

"Why?" He asked.

"Because we've been doing it the wrong way all along, not like we did last night." She explained.

'So that was why she was so inexperienced.'

"I want to ask you a favour. Will show my sisters the kind of pleasure and passion you showed me last night to change their attitude and opinion towards sex like you changed mine last night."

"You mean you want me to have sex with your sisters?" he wanted to make sure he understood what she meant well.

"If you're willing of course. We are not forcing you or asking you to repay anything." she stated.

"How many are your sisters?" he wanted to know.

"We are sixteen me included." she said, "Me and my twin sister are the elderest among them." she continued. 'So that explaines why she is kinda authoritative' he thought 'and she has a twin sister too. Interesting'

"Do they know about this?" he asked.

"Yes, some of them want to give it a try while others who think you are not welcome here clearly refused to participate, my twin sister is one." she replied.

This was big favour for him to do, but on the other hand he gets to fuck some black women he considered hot, hell yeah why not. He was stuck on this island. It's not like he is going to get a white woman to fuck on this island anyway.

He turned to to her and said "Yes."

What happened next marvelled him. Her lips met his in a deep siring kiss wow she was a fast learner she broke the kiss took the plate and dashed out of the room as fast as her legs could carry her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.