Mary and Marge - Cover

Mary and Marge

Copyright© 2015 by peterbeater

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A boy and his covey

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mother   Son   Cousins   InLaws   MaleDom  

The next day's mail contained an invitation to attend a conference on fluid dynamics with special attention to Couette flow at the U of Mumbai. Paul decided that he should attend as there was a guy in India that was getting close to what he had already done, who knows he might be ahead of him by now. It was a tough choice but he decided to take his mother, sort of a reward for her and a reminder to Marge that there is always competition. It's a long flight even in first class and way too expensive to take two girlfriends. Paul wanted to join the mile high club but even he admitted defeat when he examined the size of the washrooms, his opinion, it was possible but not worth the obvious aches and pains afterwards, Maybe if you were midgets, As Mary told Marge later, "Can't believe anyone can actually cum in there, blow jobs yeah but otherwise the distortions and contortions would be so distracting, so anybody tells you they did it, just agree and move on. Otherwise they might get violent."

They stayed in one of the older upgraded hotels; great service lots of help and, in comparison, cheap for the space. On the second day he and another attendee got into a deep discussion about cavitation and fluidity. In the lobby his mother spotted him and came over to ask about dinner. "Mom this is VJ, we're sort of deep in this stuff how about you get yourself a bite and we'll catch up later?"

Vijay, it wasn't til the end of the week that Paul found out that his first name wasn't two initials, did that sort of modified English thing, stood up and kissed her hand and asked if she would like a dinner companion. "My mother also is attending with me, If you would be so kind as to join her for dinner, you would ease my embarrassment in not properly attending her. And then your esteemed son and I could continue to solve the pressing problems of liquid in motion and other aspects of plasticity."

Mary was amused by the formal way of talking and impressed, no one had ever kissed her hand before. After a brief introduction, Paul handed his mother a credit card and told the two women that this meal was on his expense account. At dinner Mary was confused, she was expecting someone in a Sari and barefoot, maybe with a dot on their forehead, Kriti was wearing a Sari, but it was with a bare midriff and somehow it seemed to show off her ass. Mother's never have much trouble talking about sons so the meal was well over and the two talked on.

Mary and Kriti, were talking, Kriti asks if her son is as bossy as her VJ is? Those kind of questions always set off alarm bells for Mary, she might be in India a whole ocean away from home but she still got nervous when it came to her relationship with her son. Mary laughed and says yes, what about you?

Kriti goes on, "Oh my boy he runs our home, I have to keep it up for him or he punishes me. That is why I was interested when your son gave you his credit card to use. Is it that you are not allowed such a thing?"

Mary's ears perked up at the word 'punish', maybe all the way here in India she had found a friend, "My son makes all the money in our family, if we don't do as we're told there are lots of punishments, sometimes no spending money sometimes he spanks" she saw the quizzical look, "You know like a child," she mimicked holding someone over her knee and spanking, he allows me to have a credit card for household purchases, but all others, including my wardrobe, he must OK."

KT, Mary decided if the son is VJ than mom can be KT, blushed and giggled,"Maybe it is the chemicals, my son has no money but he is very firm with me,. Harsh sometimes, but I like a man in charge." Mary reached out and held KT's hand, a bridge had been crossed, they recognized each other. They just sat holding hands for a good five minutes, It was KT who suggested that she get Mary her own sari, "You must have, how you say a memento, a remembrance"

"A souvenir"

"Yes that is the word, come, I will take you to the best Sari store in all of Mumbai."

At the Sari shop, KT was busy bossing the clerks and refusing several offerings. In an aside she told Mary, they see a foreigner they want to give you all the cheap stuff. Finally they were led into a back room filled with brilliant colors and amazing prints KT herded the clerks out of the room. Turning, she said, "I told them to go away, we will make our selections and then we can talk price, now, take off your clothes we will see what looks good on you." She was quickly down to bra and panties, happy to think she had put this set on to impress Paul this afternoon. She was also pleased to see KT sneaking peeks at her in her undies

Mary was surprised that in a normal sari there was a blouse to cover her top, she thought sari's were one piece wraps and then there was like a petticoat She told KT about her disappointment, Kriti told her "When we get back I will show you some tricks, but not here, the walls have ears."

Mary tried on several and KT shows her how to fold and tuck, since they were all more or less one size fits all she was checking color against her complexion. Then KT slipped off her bra and helped Mary slip off hers. "Oh Miss Mary you look very good, very young without a bra, suddenly they were kissing and holding each other. Both in panties, Mary was happy to see her's were the prettier in this room. KT taking some material did a double wrap and twist under Mary's tits and says "Look with this your boy wants, he lifts and he can take." There it was KT was saying you and your son are having sex, saying that as she held one of Mary's breasts.

For Mary, a lady holding one of her boobs in a brightly lit room with clerks just outside a curtain was very very exciting. "Its that how it works at your house?"

KT laughs, "Sometimes I am not allowed clothes for several days."

"Come on. Let's get out of here, Mary picks 3 saris for herself and 2 each for Marge, Tammy, Karen and whole crew. As Mary picked out tops in the right sizes she had to explain to KT about their live ins.

KT asks, " Are all those his too?" Now it was Mary's turn to blush. KT says, "before we go home we should..."

Mary whispers, "Yes absolutely yes..." and they are on floor on a pile of saris and become pussy buddys. There was no finesse this time, for both it was pure lust; mouth, fingers, tongues, searching, giving and almost instant cums. They both laid there looking at a fresh licked and sucked pussy, wondering, what, how did that happen?

KT was first to move and talk, "I have never done that, like that ever! We have to get back, tonight we will entertain our sons and masters, when we have more time I will make you sing."

Mary thought ... we'll see who's ass sings..."Kat, that was wonderful, we will do..." A kiss cut her off.

Both women were surprised that the other's pussy tasted the same as others they had sampled. As Mary later told hr son, "I don't know what I was expecting, curry?"

By the time their sons were done with their last meeting Mary and KT were back in Paul's suite, they were done playing dress up; Mary was made up Bollywood style with a Sari and for KT, Rodeo drive sultry with a set of Mary's lounging PJ's. They thought their sons would like the switch.

The minute they hit the door to the room, Paul was sure that sex was eminent, the two mothers reeked of want, his mom, in a Sari, with the exotic eye makeup was too much, He was across the room and kissing her complete with a propriety hand on her ass. VJ looked at his smiling mother and understood that this was going to be an exciting night. The ladies had already decided their son's fates. Mary had thought it wise to warn KT about her son's love of anal. She had to explain anal.

KT nodded with recognition, "Oh yes, my son also, he loves my Gaand." Mary thought, you always learn the swear words first.

"'Perhaps it is the chemicals?" They both laughed

Now here in the pale light of a setting sun, two sons were openly kissing their mothers, openly and with evident lust. These were the times that Mary lived for, to show her love for her son in public, or at least to another couple, was a thrill for her, At home she had her support group who knew what she was and what she did, but this, in public was like a bonus blessing, it was very good to feel normal, if sucking your boyfriends dick in front of people was normal. She and KT had programmed the first part of the evening, within 10 minutes of hitting the door Paul and VJ were looking at each other grinning as their respective mother's sucked their cocks. As soon as Mary had her boy really hard, she was up and showing him how to unwrap her sari, including the special wrap KT had shown her, Soon both women had their boys unwrapped and dragged them into the bedroom. Before he was shoved onto the bed he noticed the rumpled sheets and thought ... oh ho the gals have been playing ... Suddenly there was a new mouth on each dick, Paul looked down at a pitch black head of hair bobbing on his prick. Then Paul did one of those things that made his mother so proud to be his lover. "Oh no come up here, no sucking with out a kiss first." He pulled at Kat, at first she was confused, was she doing it wrong, was there something else in America? Now she and Paul were looking at each other eyeballs no more than a couple of inches from each other. "Got to kiss the pretty lady that sucks so nicely." For Kriti even her son had never kissed her mid blow job, as his tongue wandered over the inside of her mouth she noticed the slow movement, as if he was exploring and memorizing. KT was sure he could taste not only his own cock but the taste of her own son were still on her tongue. This was not a boy, this man was sure of himself. She warned herself, remember you belong to Vijay No one had ever made love to her like this, she melted. The hand on her breast gave her a warm soft squeeze and his lips moved back, her eyes opened ... what...

"Now, when you get back down there make sure I can reach your pretty pussy and ass."

He heard a whispered, "As it is asked, so it shall be done." And KT scrambled around to get her mouth back on that very nice cock she was careful to get her butt up close to him, but not over him, not until she was told! Before she put her mouth over Paul's cock, she took a close look at it, so pale in comparison to her own son's, about the same size, so she knew it would please her yongee, but now to show her pleasure in that kiss

Two all new experiences for Paul; a mouth that seemed to have an unhinged? disjointed? lower jaw, he could feel it, the lower lip was at least a half inch lower on his cock then upper. Her lower jaw seemed to vibrate and could go from left to right and up and down on his cock as if a separate entity from the rest of her mouth. Momentarily he was so intrigued by her mouth he didn't accept the sensations assaulting his cock. But only for a second or two, Then that mouthpiece lower jaw seemingly unhinged and independent roamed over his cock! This was well beyond a blowjob or for that matter sex, this was life on another planet. He was coming without any control, somehow drained by a super mouth that he had no defense again.

Swallowing his cum, Kriti smiled to herself, ... VJ will be so proud, I made this boy cum so quick...

Her amusement turned to wonder as Paul's cock started to grow again, she didn't know it but it was in reaction to her cock sucking skills, his prick definitely wanted more of the wonder mouth. For Paul it was all so exotic, KT had this wonderful skin color sort of a light brown, but more intense than a suntan, her nipples were still light colored and her entire body was firm, she was not a skinny woman but there was no fat on her, that young person's skin and muscle tone and resiliency coupled with the body of an adult was very erotic.

As the evening wore on he realized that her body possessed a pussy that had a post graduate degree in sex. Next to him, VJ was working his way through the Karma Sutra, position by position, He had one of Mary's legs all the way back so that her ankle was above her ear, he was so slowly, very slowly, stroking into her; she seemed to be in a continuous cum, so over aroused, she was scared she would shit the bed in excitement, but cumming so much she wasn't going to stop!

Next to her, her new buddy KT, was riding Paul, He had never felt anything like this before, they had started dog fashion and he felt her vagina muscles trying to pull him in deeper, not a spasm but a sort of milking, a ripple, starting at her pussy lips and trying to pull his prick deeper. He almost felt devoured!

Somehow now KT was on top and he wasn't even sure at first what was going on; concentrating he realized that KT was exercising her vaginal walls. As he laid there one side of her pussy would move up, the other side would move down; then it was one to the left and one to the right. On the surface she wasn't moving, internally Paul was overwhelmed with sensation. Later he begged KT to demonstrate, at first his mother jerked her hand away as if electrified. His mom put fingers back in KT and KT demonstrated "My god when, where did you learn, how..."

KT laughed, "My family took me to temple starting at six for exercises, it took about three years, but even now you have to keep in practice or it goes away

VJ asks if Paul will do him the honor of spanking his mother, '

Only if you will do the same to mine

VJ says "we will make them sisters of the sore ass

Morning nothing to do but ass fuck each other's moms and a lick up by your own.

If Paul thought KT had an educated pussy, her ass had a PhD, she explained afterwards, oh gaandu has much more practice with stuff in it, muscles are used to moving. VJ says some well trained (gaandu) could actually masturbate you with their ass. KT puts her hands together in that sort of prayer thing they do. "Thank you sir, my humble gaand, thanks you for the honor of your lund.

Mary jumps in, sort of when In Rome do as the Mubies do. "Oh Yes VJ you are very good, you and your mom are always welcome when you visit the states." She was thinking, the girls would shit to see this cock in action! Paul was pondering over mothers and sex. This KT had the same attributes as his mother and Marge and he had seen it in Eleanor, Rose and some of the others. For mother's, once they accepted that incest, sex with their sons, was OK it was as if a dam had burst. Paul had a lot of fun with Martha and Tammy and Jane and their mothers, but for all out total sex, mother's were by far the best! When it came to sex he had a vivid imagination, he had yet to find something that his own mother would not only do but embrace. And when he was swapping with some of the guys it was as if every woman in the room was trying to prove she was wilder than the next. Every woman he knew would suck cum out of an asshole, the moms did it with gusto as if they had to prove something!

Next day VJ takes him down a bunch of side streets and alleyways to a small shop Here he shows him a copy of Karma Sutra that includes three chapters not shown to the west and this one has a photo and drawing appendix so you can really see what these positions are and how they work. The photos were like from 1910, cardboard framed but very clear, The drawings were a little exaggerated but made their point.

Nearby is a sex shop offering young boys or girls. A couple of the young girls were sort of tempting, but Paul thought they just weren't worth the risk. The owner took them into an alcove and showed them, what Paul ended up calling "The Creeper" There was no way he could wrap his tongue about that word! This thing was about 3 inches long an inch in diameter, the owner inserted a long key and slowly wound it up. Once wound it started gently vibrating, and then maybe 30 fingers 6 rows of five each slowly extended from the cylinder, vibrating as they extended at least 3/8th of an inch, there was a several second pause and all fingers moved turning the cylinder a ¼ turn, than the fingers retracted and paused then the fingers started again to expand vibrating and this time moved the unit a half inch in one direction so up, extend, vibrate, turn, pause, extend, vibrate, full cycle took almost five minutes. Paul bought all 6 the shop had 2 small 2 medium and 2, god have mercy big; when Paul first got it the spring wound one was barely tolerable for the wearer for three minutes and would pretty much exhaust anyone, Paul farmed it out to a machine shop and now with a rechargeable battery it was good for an hour, no one had ever gone more than 20 min without begging to turn it off or fainting

the day of their departure both moms had an extra long session, later Mary tells her son, "if the flight wasn't so long, I wouldn't have showered, that lady is a real sex goddess, Paul tells the two of them both VJ and KT, "Anytime you want to come to the states, my treat, VJ, I have several gals I'd like you to meet and KT you could spend weeks teaching my girl friends. For years, Paul kept those creepers as a secret weapon. And there was the time VJ came to a symposium state side and brought not only his mother but her younger sister

Then there was Sheila, she had a look about her, with the right makeup and haircut she could look quite young. Paul took her out and bought her a lot of teen looking clothes, her harassment and embarrassment just made it more fun for him, he always threatened to get them matching outfits, "just think, you and Tammy, would people guess sisters or mother daughter, we could have contests, winner gets an ass fuck!" Both Tammy and Sheila knew enough to laugh along with him.

Sheila hated more than anything being his date, Paul gloried in her discomfort; one time he had her pick him up after school, she had her mind made up on a quicky before she got him home. She had been dressed for a lunch with her friends and was in an everyday nice sort of spring dress. Suddenly her car was filled with 6 more kids, first she was told, not asked, to drive them over to the burger joint, then told to come in for a cold one! She was afraid to say no, because she honestly didn't know what she would do if he demanded. It would have been horrible to have to admit by her actions hat she was in thrall to this boy and even worse to have to do it in front of a bunch of teenagers! She was wedged in a booth, three girls, her in the middle, on one side and three boys on the other. Oh god somebody was touching her under the table, she knew by the hand that it was one of the boys and she prayed that it was her Paul. Once again, no way was she going to make a fuss. Then it started; the two girls wanted to know who she was, "an aunt?, a cousin? A friend of his mother's? She should come out with them more often. Did she work?" And suddenly the big bomb, "Paul, why can't we take Sheila to the dance? Come on Sheila, it would be fun."

"Oh you don't want an old fuddy-duddy like me at your dance!"

Paul broke in, "No, hey that would be fun, we'll have to see." Now she was scared, what's he planning? But a dance, would her daughter be there, OH God, would they double? It would have been hard to tell if her little grimace was from the pinch that mystery hand gave her or the idea of her and her daughter at a dance together. From that very first day when Paul had bailed her out of jail and she had her first taste of Martha the accountant and Paul's cock she had enjoyed the sex, had really learned how to cum, You never know how bad your sex life was until you start having real orgasms! Then you get pissed about all the time you wasted before. Now she willingly sucked a pussy or for that matter multiple pussies, not because she liked the taste, well her daughter was different, but she licked to get licked, she gave cums to get cums. The big difference for her now was she really enjoyed sucking cock. Many times she had been leisurely sucking on Paul's and even some others and thought ... pacifier ... She was just so comfortable with a cock in her mouth, it just seemed so natural to her, she had to wonder why she had ever thought of it as dirty. She had watched her daughter, one glance showed that she liked sucking, but not like Sheila did. A cock in her mouth was important to her. To have a guy cum in her mouth was another way of saying, 'I love you' at least as far as Sheila was concerned, after swallowing she was happy to hold a softening cock in her mouth for another hour, just softly licking and admiring her skill. And when a guy came and shoved into her deep, maybe holding her hair or pulling her ears, she might gag but still she glowed knowing he needed her.

There was that time when she was dragged to the drive in movies. It started with Paul and Tammy getting ready for a date with "the guys" "Oh mom, no big deal, it's just friends we hang out with, we're going to this triple feature at the drive in in Herb's van. It's all horror films and we laugh and joke about them. Half an hour before they were ready to leave Paul decided that she should go with them

"Oh you don't want a chaperone, I'd just be in the way."

"No not as a chaperone, Herb called, we're one girl short, it'll be fun for you." Then he pulled her close and whispered, "Put on a short skirt, no panties, loose sweater, no bra and those nylons I like." Then his teeth held her ear lobe for a moment, and slightly bit down before he released her, that nip convinced her that Paul wasn't kidding. She was changing clothes when Tammy came in.

Straightening her thigh highs she looked at her daughter's skirt and knew she had got the same instructions. Looking up she said, "Just hanging out huh?"

"Mom, I swear I didn't know it was going to be a make out session!" As she tried to explain she couldn't keep her eyes off her mother's bare crotch; ... ah shit, mom had got the same instructions she had... "Look mom, we're not going to tell them you're my mom are we?"

"Scared your old mom will embarrass you?"

"No, no I'm more scared the guys will get ideas about us. You know we enjoy it with Paul, I just don't want everybody in school to think we're available."

Looking over her shoulder to see if the seams were straight, "Tam, admit it, we are available, neither of us is going to say no to Paul, ever! If we're lucky he'll keep us for himself but I know he can pass me around like a bag of candy and I won't bitch!"

From the minute they got in the van it was sort of fun! the other girls greeted them like an old friends, Sheila fell in with the role of teenager, she sure missed those days, not a worry in the world, now she was living as a servant to a child, and she reminded herself, damn glad that that child was big grown up Paul! She was training herself, she was his, what would she do, what would her daughter do, without him?

Putting on a big smile, she was introduced to Matt who was apparently her date for the night. He reached out a hand and pulled her next to him. He immediately had an arm around her when one of the other girls started talking. "Oh Sheila, so glad you could make it, we're going to have fun tonight. Wait till you meet the other guys." Sheila saw that the girl who was talking already had somebody's arm over her shoulder and everyone could clearly see that her breast was already getting a major massage! Wow, they hadn't even got to the drive in yet! Just ahead of her she watched Paul kissing her daughter. It just reinforced her knowledge that they were just toys for Paul, well fucked, but toys anyway. She was distracted by a tongue in her ear and it wasn't the boy who had an arm around her! From the other side, she heard a soft, "Hi, I'm Diane, let's have fun tonight." She turned to get a look at who ever Diane was and there was a tongue in her mouth! By now she knew enough to not piss Paul off so she just relaxed, her 'date' must have felt her softening because he turned her head and she didn't even have time to swallow or lick her lips and there was now a boy's tongue in her mouth. Remembering her place she kissed back, at least here's one kid I can show off to!

The evening was a blur of disjointed memories for her as the girls rotated from boy to boy. She remembered Paul whispering, "Think how these guys would act if they knew you were Tammy's mom. Every guy would want to take the two of you home!"

Can you overkiss? If anything, she overkissed Paul to be sure he didn't talk. "You know Tammy and I only want to go home with you, you're better than any three of these guys."

A hand at back of her head, forcing her down, shit she doesn't even know this guys name! Sucking away she hears Paul "Switch' Being pushed towards the right and since there was no room there she had to crawl into the seat in front as another girl craws into the back on the other side, Apparently there was enough light in the van for everyone to see she didn't have any panties on, she got lots of help crawling over seats. General laughter as a boy got a foot in the head during general rearrangements soon back to another new kiss. She was surprised when somebody took her hand off a cock and moved it to the boob of the girl on her left! She never did know whose breast she had caressed! She sure didn't know who all had grabbed her tits, probably better off to think that everybody in the van had a feel. After swallowing her third load she came up for air and saw everybody's tits were showing, both a bra and somebody's panties hanging from rear view mirror, everybody's blouse was open or their sweater up to armpits. Her daughter winked at her, she had time for a weak smile back before there was a new dick in her mouth. There was a lot of laughing as everyone tried to get rearranged to go home. As someone said, "I've got to go home with what I went out with, my mom would be all over me, she checks!"

Sheila and Tammy were talking before they went to sleep, "Damn good thing we didn't wear any undies, I don't think anybody got their own back by the end of the night! I got to tell you, that was sort of fun, but there were too many people and not enough room, three or four couples would have been fun switching around like that"

"You know I was holding that Fred's? Dick, you know the guy, the one with the real big one? That Diane didn't even ask, she just dove into me with two fingers, all of a sudden I've got four fingers inside of me at once! Could have been fun but those two were like fighting over me. Maybe we'll get her alone see what the three of us could do, bet Paul would like that." Sheila remembered that tongue in her ear and thought, hell maybe we'll just keep Diane as our own little toy. Two very tired women kissed and fell asleep, each dreaming variations on the same girl. In the shower the next morning Sheila was pissed to find several hickies all over her.

Then there was the time he took her to the swap party, he was the youngest guy by far. Because she looked young she was in great demand. There were ten couples total and within a half hour she had been laid once and grabbed a lot! It was easy to see that some of the men were a little unhappy about Paul's age, but the women were very happy about the fresh young dick and her body impressed a lot of the men! The swap thing was so different from the van, these men were used to sex, much more leisurely, maybe relaxed, would be a better word. Unlike the boys, and some of the girls, they took their time. The van thing was fun, but not so sexy, more like a reminder of her first make out sessions than a real turn on. The only good thing for her was, that unlike her own teen years when it seemed everybody was scared about sex and didn't really know what to do, or more important, how to do it! These kids had been there and back, still though, the boys were still boys and still in a hurry.

Here at this party the first fuck was almost a revelation for Sheila, Paul had been the first guy in a long time that made sure she got off when they had sex, her first partner was that way, he had her on the edge of a cum before he even put her hand on his cock. Any man that treats you like that, you gotta do your "A" work. The word spread about Sheila and the women made sure their friends got a taste of the new super stud. Between them Paul and Sheila had an exhausting evening. They ended up in bed with two other couples and as the guys tried to recover from their last round, the girls got each other off. Sheila was lying there trying to remember how many cums she had that night, when she heard one of the other woman, "Well look here, party's over if these guys can't get it up watching us, it's time to go home!" A look at the clock said it was 3 AM, boy time flies when you're having fun! She and the other two girls traded phone numbers. As one said, "Even if the guys don't want to get together I think the three of us can find a way to have fun."

She and Paul were almost asleep when she told him about the phone numbers, just before he rolled over, he gave her a kiss. "What a good little cunt you are!' She went to sleep hugging that compliment to herself. that was part of what was so strange about Paul and his girls sometimes she would walk in to the kitchen and somebody would be giving him a blow job or being bent over the kitchen table. others there would be a soft pat on a thigh or a short hug, all sorts of normal romantic stuff. Riding in the car with him was the weirdest, all the girls agreed that they never knew who was going to be driving, the sex crazed monster that would make them hold his cock or play with themselves or the nice guy that would just pat their upper thigh. oh well as marge once said, " either way, end of the day, what can i say, I'm happy

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.