Found Him - Cover

Found Him

by Eros Alban

Copyright© 2018 by Eros Alban

Erotica Sex Story: I finally found him after years of searching. It wasn't how I planned. I found him dancing in a back alley bar.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   Incest   Brother   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   .

It had taken me three years to find him. Six months after Nick had run away from home did I even learn about his coming out and the hatred he received from everyone in town.

When I finally tracked Nick down he was working at a gay male strip club, if you call it that, in the back alleys of south side of Metro City. The club was not much more than old rum bar for chicken hawks and guys on the DL.

Watching his floor showing, I was shocked. The little boy I once knew was gone and a young muscle jock moved around the make shift dance floor. His body was banging for any guy, but for 18year old Nick, he was fucking ripped. However he had been used. His nipples were huge and stuck out two inches from his meaty pecs. Clad in only a cum crusty red jock Nick danced around shaking his tight bubble butt and exposing his clearly used hole to the room of lusty dirty queers. At one point near the end of his dance, he paused looked at the room, then smiled as a stream of cum leaked from his swollen hole. The guys went nuts. Some trying to lick it up, other giving up a dollar or two.

It only took twenty bucks to get him alone in the red room. His mouth was fantastic at sucking my cock all the way down. It wasn’t til I called him by name as I was pulling him off my cock that he realized it was me. Nick froze in shock, unsure what to do, so I helped him by taking his matching fat cock deep into my mouth. He was hot to trot in seconds as he wasn’t use to being on the receiving end of such pleasure. Within a minute Nick was creaming my face, his cream so fresh and sweet.

He cried out in pleasure so with lust, need and love filling me, I flipped him over and plugged his used and abused hole, filling him deep with my cock. Three years’ worth of missed chances. I fucked Nick hard and deep against the wall. Every time he reached out to stroke himself I would slow down. This kept me from cumming, edging me along, and threw him off balance making him brace himself again.

Over and over, I plugged his raw hole with my fat cock, stretching it wider and deeper. I wanted to scrape out every drop of worthless nut scum other fags had dumped inside him. He had been stolen from me, used and abused for years, but I was gonna fuck him clean. I even paused to piss inside his cunt, flushing him out.

Finally he was there. We could both tell. I couldn’t, I wouldn’t hold back much longer and began to really put it to him. The sound of my full nuts smacking his ass changed to a deep thunk as I took him deep. Nick started shaking as he orgasm’ed, hands free, his thick cock untouched, spraying his load everywhere in an act of goodbye.

I automatically pulled out for a moment only to hear Nick moan no and beg me to put my cock back inside him and breed him. A single rope of cum escaped my cock before I could re-enter him and coated Nick from his cunt to the top of his head. Shafting his cunt deep again I finished my long overdue orgasm and filled Nick deep.

We kissed deeply and he started to cry. He said he was both happy to see me, and afraid to lose me again. Grabbing my pants, I scooped Nick up in my arms and made a mad dash out the emergency exist to where my truck was parked.

It was half an hour later and twenty miles when Nick noticed that he was free of the club and back in his brother’s arms. I finally had my little brother back. I was never gonna lose him again. I had been away for boot camp with the army when my parents and family tried get my kid brother to go for electro conversion therapy. By the time I found out, got back and came out to them and got them declared unfit, my brother was lost.

I have found him now, and I will love him forever.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.