Preview

The Dildo That Erased Claire Bonneville's Memory

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2015 by Lubrican

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Reluctant, Fiction, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Sex Toys, Slow,

Romantic Sex Story: She almost didn't go buy the dildo. It was too embarrassing. What if a someone she knew saw her at that store? But frustration drove her on and she took a dildo home. She used it just once and then, while confessing that shame to her best friend, hysteria and panic struck and she stumbled into traffic. When she woke, old, timid, ashamed Claire was gone. All she wanted was to be happy, and amnesia gave her a new start. But there were hurdles to be jumped. Such as someone trying to kill her.

This is a slow story. What that means is that there is significant plot development before any sex appears. There is a lot of dialogue and action, as the plot gradually unfolds, but it does take a while to get to the sex. I felt it was necessary for the primary character's thought processes to develop. If you need a quick fix for your libido, this might frustrate you.

Just so you know, right up front.

That said, I should probably say more, based on early feedback for this story. Several people said the first chapter was disturbing. Or unhappy. A lot of different not-so-positive adjectives were used by readers. That does't count the two or three people who traditionally like to score anything I post with a one. They just don't like me. I'm not whining about that. In fact, I'm a little flattered that they are so regular and prompt in trying to trash my work. Being hated like that means I have elicited genuine emotion in them, and that's what being an author is all about.

This is in the "lost memory" series of books I've written. "Series" probably isn't the best word to link them, because all are independent works, with different characters. Only the plot device of someone losing their memory is the common denominator.

Whenever someone loses their past, it can be dark, and that darkness is scattered throughout the other books in this series, as well as this one. But losing your past also means that you get to start fresh, and that means you can leave your mistakes behind you. So don't give up after only reading one or two chapters. Stay with our heroine for five or six chapters, and you'll begin to feel a lot better about her.

At least that's what I hope happens.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.