Red Ribbons in Her Hair - Cover

Red Ribbons in Her Hair

Copyright© 2015 by Daniellekitten

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A young woman becomes the target of a maniacal serial killer. Can the Detective assigned the case keep her alive and safe or will she become just one more victim.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Horror   Crime  

Kaylee arched her back, her eyes opening to see Gabe above her, his hands stroking the hair from her face. He moved against her and she felt that wonderful tingling sensation again, the same sensation that had roused her from sleep. With it, she realized he was buried deeply inside her body, his cock thrusting in long, slow strokes that had called her from the sensual dreams she was having into the wonderful reality of being in his arms.

"It's about time you woke up," he growled, nipping at her lips. "I was beginning to think I'd lost my touch." His hand stroked over her throat and then lower, finding her taut tipped breasts and squeezing one plump nipple gently.

"Oh no, you've still got the touch," she gasped, grinding her hips up against his. "That feels so good, Gabe," she moaned, her hands going to his back and sliding over the flexing muscles of his ass. She squeezed his tight cheeks, letting her fingers trail between, sliding over the puckered furl hidden there.

It was Gabe's turn to gasp and moan, his teeth sinking deftly into the flesh of her neck, biting down but not breaking the skin. "You're going to make me come, Kaylee," he growled, fighting the need that demanded he pound into her sweet core until he spewed his seed into her depths.

"Not yet," she answered him, rubbing her body against his, pressing her nipples into his chest. She pushed him away, laughing at the startled look on his face and going to her knees, turning her back to him to give him a come hither look over her shoulder. "Fuck me hard, Gabe," she demanded, grabbing hold of the headboard of his bed as he came up behind her.

"You want it hard?" he growled into her ear. His hand came down against her ass, slapping her lightly. "Spread your legs for me, baby."

"Hmmm, yeah," she moaned, feeling him rubbing the head of his cock over the wetness of her slit, hitting the taut hard flesh of her clit and making her shiver. He shoved against her, burying his cock inside of her with one thrust that had her back arching, her head coming back until she almost touched him.

His hands were on her breasts, squeezing them, mauling them, pulling on her nipples until they stood up in swollen surrender to his mastery. He held her to him, his hard thrusts shaking her body, their mingled groans and heavy pants the only sound in the quiet apartment. His hand slid down her body, caressing the soft skin of her stomach before pushing into the dark curls between her thighs, finding her clit and rolling it under his thumb.

Kaylee couldn't breath; his body pounded into hers, his hand excited her, sending shooting sparks to mix with the tension in her belly until she thought she'd explode. She rocked against his hand, pressed back into his body, rolling her head against his chest until with one final thrust, she skyrocketed into ecstasy.

Gabe felt the contractions of her sex around his cock and pumped into her furiously, holding her to him and throwing back his head as he too, came. He shot his seed into her, pouring out the frustrations and turmoil of the past few days, feeling the stress flood out of him as the pleasure flowed in.

He held her tight, his big body shaking, slumping against her, one hand planted against the wall as his legs felt weak. "My God, girl," he panted, kissing her ear. "You'll be the death of me."

Kaylee grinned weakly. "Old man," she sighed. "Gotta work on your stamina," she said, squealing when he retaliated by running his whiskered covered face over her shoulder.

"You wait until this case is over, little girl, then I'll show you old." He felt his cock soften, sliding out of her and settled backward, rolling on his side and dragging her with him. His hand stroked over her skin, his face buried in her hair, he sighed deeply.

"You'll catch him, Gabe. If anyone could, it'll be you." She turned her head, staring at him over her shoulder.

Gabe kissed her gently. "I'll do my best, Kaylee. I just hope my best will be good enough." He'd told her some of what had happened when he'd driven her home the night before but they'd both been so tired, it had been almost too much trouble to undress before falling into his big bed and cuddling together in the center.

She glanced over at the clock, groaning at the red numbers displayed prominently there. "It's just past six, are you nuts?"

"About you," he whispered, kissing her cheek and then her lips.

She melted against him, her lips parting under his, her tongue tangling with his. When he lifted his head, she sighed. "In spite of the nastiness of being woke up at this hour of the morning, that's one hell of a wake up."

"I could get used to it," Gabe said, his tongue flicking against her earlobe before he rolled away from her. "But I've got to get up, no matter how much I'd love to spend the day in bed with you."

"Where am I going today?" she asked, sitting up and watching him reach for his robe. His body was hard, muscular without being overly cut and put to rest most of the jokes she'd ever heard about cops and donuts.

Gabe turned, his eyes roaming over her soft curves and luscious skin. He sighed thinking about how much he'd like to take her away from this, somewhere where they could go and be a couple, play in the water, drink fruity drinks filled with way too much rum and make love under the moon. Kaylee would be beautiful in a bikini, a flower behind her ear and a warm smile of welcome upon her sweet lips. "I'm almost positive that this creep we interviewed last night is our suspect. We just don't have anything on him yet, not enough for a search warrant. I don't want to give some defense lawyer room to wiggle him out of a conviction."

Kaylee slipped her legs over the edge of the bed and stood, feeling his spendings slide down her thighs, reminding her of the wonderful way he'd woken her. "You'll get him, Gabe. And since I don't want you to worry, I can go and spend the day with Dean again." She smiled. "He's much better company now than he used to be."

"I'm going to tell him you said that when he wakes up," Gabe said, laughing. It'll give him some inspiration to get better so he can get even."

"Tattletale," she grouched. She wrapped her arms around his waist, leaning against his tall body. She kissed him slowly, feeling his cock harden against her. "Wanna share the shower?" she whispered against his lips.

"Oh, yeah," he said, lifting her easily and throwing her across his shoulder. When she squealed and tried to fight him, he brought his hand down on her smooth ass, laughing as she cursed the air blue.

But when he had her pinned against the wall of the shower, her legs wrapped around his waist, his cock slowly pistoning into her softness, she was singing another tune. She looked so beautiful with her hair slicked back, her eyes half closed as she watched his face. Her hands were on his shoulders, steadying herself as she thrust back against him, anxious to feel the ecstasy he created within her.

"I like it when you get all manly and dominating," she whispered into his ear, nipping at his earlobe.

He growled softly, his hips flexing with more strength before he pulled from her, forcing her legs back to the floor of the shower. With one hand on her hip, he twirled her around, sliding his wet hand over her ass and down between her thighs. "Spread em," he growled wickedly, making her laugh.

"Oooo are we gonna play good cop, bad cop?"

"Nope, just bad cop," he nipped her shoulder before pushing her forward until she leaned into the spray of hot water. With a grunt, he thrust back inside of her his hands running over her body, exploring every inch he could reach until she was a writhing mass of flesh unable to do anything but feel. Her cries urged him on, her wriggles and shivers only making him thrust harder.

"You're so damn tight, Kaylee," he groaned, his teeth sinking into her shoulder. "I love fucking you like this."

The sound of the water rushing over her head was loud, but she heard the noise anyway. "W ... wait," she gasped, holding her hand out behind her. "Did you hear that?"

Gabe quit moving, listening even as his body raged at him to continue. "I don't hear anything," he said. "What did you hear?"

"It sounded like a thud, like someone running into a piece of furniture and sending it into the wall." She gasped as he pulled from her wet body, opening the shower door and reaching for a towel as Kaylee leaned down and turned off the water.

Gabe wrapped the towel around his lean hips, standing on the bathmat as he listened for a sound in the quiet of his apartment. He was about to turn back to Kaylee and make some silly remark about how he'd fucked her into hearing things when another sound caught his attention. His eyes shot to hers as she reached for another towel, not wanting to be naked if there was actually someone breaking into the apartment.

"Stay here," he mouthed at her, his hand out flat as he urged her to stay still.

"Not on your life," she said. "You aren't going out there to leave me in here wondering what the hell is going on. Forget it."

"Kaylee, I don't have time to argue with you right now."

"Good, than don't. I'm going with you and that's all there is to it."

"Kaylee," he began before seeing the stubborn look on her face. He sighed heavily. "Fine, but stay behind me and promise me, you'll do whatever I tell you to, no questions. Promise?"

"Yeah," she said. "I promise. You got a gun nearby?"

"In the bedroom," he growled, wanting to hit himself for not being more prepared. He walked to the bathroom door, standing with his ear pressed against it, listening intently. No noises could be heard through the door, but that didn't make him feel any better. Someone could be right outside the door and he wouldn't know it until he got the door opened.

He motioned Kaylee back with his hand, silently turning the knob with the other. Pulling gently at the knob, he started to open the door.

He wasn't prepared for it to fly back at him, hitting him square in the forehead. The hard wood sent him flying backwards, black spots clouding his vision as he fought to stay conscious.

"I knew you weren't too smart, Detective," he heard a man's voice say and he fought to open his eyes, to see the man who was now standing over him.

It was him, their suspect, David Brody. He held a long dagger in his hand as he stood looking down at Gabe. "Thanks for taking care of Kaylee for me," he said, turning the dagger in his head and using the end of it to smash into Gabe's head.

Pain flared, fast and inescapable, flooding over him like a dense blanket, sucking him down into unconsciousness. The last sound he heard was Kaylee's voice, fear making it shrill as she screamed his name.


"He's coming to," a voice said softly. A harsh chemical scent filled his nose and he jerked his head away, only to groan as the movement made the world tilt.

"What happened?" he muttered the question, his hand raising to find a bandage on his head.

"We were hoping you'd tell us that, Gabe." Tony knelt beside his injured man, carefully staying away from where the paramedics were working on him. They hadn't wanted to try waking him but Tony had been adamant, forcing them to use one of the ammonia sticks they had just for such a thing.

"Shower," he muttered. "Kaylee was..." He sat up suddenly, so fast his head spun and the room around him grayed, making him nauseous. He gritted his teeth, forcing his stomach to settle and his head to stay on his head instead of bouncing around the room like it felt it was doing. "David Brody, Captain, he was here. He took Kaylee and hit me."

"Shit. Fuck ... damn," Tony hissed under his breath. "You're sure? Of course you're sure." He got up and took his phone out of his pocket. Flipping it open he hit a number and waited for it to be answered. "This is Capt. Tony Morales. I need you to put me through to the two guys I have out doing surveillance at 2016 Cherry Tree Lane."

The paramedic tried to push Gabe back down, but he fought the man. "I'm fine, just finish bandaging it and you're done," he growled.

"Detective, you could have a concussion or worse. You really should have this checked out."

Gabe growled again. Then he forced himself to calm. "I will," he said. "As soon as I take care of some business, I'll be happy to.

Tony snapped closed his phone, shoving it back in his pocket. "If it was Brody, the team never saw him leave his house. As far as they know, he's still in there."

"Well, if he hasn't killed any of the girls he's taken, he has three of them now. It wouldn't be so easy to move three girls, and now he has Kaylee too. Where would he take them?"

"Get dressed, if you're sure you don't want to go to the hospital to get checked out. We'll head out to Brody's house and pay him another little visit. I'm going to call for a warrant."


Sheri's eyes were red rimmed and burning, her body ached and the pain between her thighs was almost unbearable. She felt battered, the flesh of her sex bruised and plundered ruthlessly. When David had come back down the stairs, he'd taken out his rage on all three of them, physically assaulting them in ways too horrible to think about.

She could hear Michelle's sobbing whimpers and Tina's crooning from where she sat on the cold floor of the cage he'd locked them in. She could see Tina, tall and slim, her body bruised and bleeding, rocking Michelle gently in her arms, saying the soothing words that were meaningless in the face of what they'd just faced. Her eyes met Tina's and a look passed between the two women, a look that said all that needed to be said. They were of like mind. If an opportunity came for one of them to kill David, they would take it with no hesitation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.