Preview

Now Is the Winter of Our Discount Tent

by Stultus

Copyright© 2015 by Stultus

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Reluctant, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Slow, Workplace,

Romantic Sex Story: A young and under-prepared geologist climbs a mountain in the winter and faces peril, but turns defeat into victory and alarums into merry meetings and some most delightful (and warm) measures. A long romantic tale of Christmas romance gifted and unwrapped in the most unlikely of places and circumstances with plenty of erotic thrills for enjoying in your own sleeping bag.

coverpage

This is perhaps my very best winter holiday story. I wrote this for an author's holiday/winter weather challenge on Storiesonline and it does nearly everything right. I jumped through a dozen hoops to get this story done in time for a Holiday Story Contest a few days later and I did send it in on time only to have it 'Disapproved' five days later under a trivial technicality. I fixed the problem fast and returned it the same day ... but The Queen didn't notice it again in the moderation queue for nearly another week, long after the contest deadline was over. Grrrrr! She told me later that had this story been posted in time, that it 'probably would have won.' I could also probably turn this into a screwy geology-porn adventure novel someday and I do have a few ideas about a sequel... .


Now is the winter of our discontent

Made glorious summer by this sun of York;

And all the clouds that lour'd upon our house

In the deep bosom of the ocean buried.

Now are our brows bound with victorious wreaths;

Our bruised arms hung up for monuments;

Our stern alarums chang'd to merry meetings,

Our dreadful marches to delightful measures.

Richard the Third Act 1, scene 1, 1–8

In the introduction to the Yes song "South Side of the Sky" during a 2003 concert at the Montreux Jazz Festival, Jon Anderson said, "This is a song about climbing mountains ... It's dangerous, but we all must climb mountains every day."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.