Hell Week - Cover

Hell Week

Copyright© 2015 by Dark Fantasy

Chapter 6: Punishment

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: Punishment - This is a story about what happened after I decided to get myself a slave for a week to use, abuse and just plain put through hell. This story is going to be pretty extreme, even though everything is going to be completely consensual.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Analingus  

Slowly we went on our way to the train station. For the way the wounds on her feet had looked to me, Sarah walked pretty well.

"You realize of course that during the week I will do only what I want to do. Nevertheless, I'm wondering if you had any fantasies that you might want to live out. Or if you have any personal goals I might have fun to help you achieve."

"Sir, so far what we have done far surpasses my best fantasies. I wouldn't know where to begin with."

"I wondered about that. You told me you had no experience in BDSM whatsoever, but the way you react to what I've done to you so far says something different. In addition, the way you act suggests you are not as virginal about this as I thought. You were the one who started to call me 'sir' for example, without my prompting. Want to explain that to me?"

"I haven't had any practical experience. But, well, I had those fantasies for as long as I can remember. So I read everything I could find, books, later stories on the internet. They may not have been realistic, but they turned me on so very much. I would always imagine me to be in place of the slave, or the rape victim, or whatever. That's how I found your ad, I was on that site to find out about new stories. If I weren't so desperately in need of money, I wouldn't ever have dared to try it, though."

"If you are a regular on BDSM sites, you should know something about safety rules. As far as I can tell, you have not heeded any of them. Do you have a death wish or something?"

"No, sir. But the danger turns me on."

"Well, especially in that case I will require you to take at least one safety measure. You will find someone to be your cover. That means you will tell them where you are going. You will agree to call them at fixed times, let's say on Monday and Thursday in the evening. Should you not call, they can come to make sure you are okay or send the police. I will give you permission to use your cell phone for those calls. By the way, other than that you will not be allowed to use the cell phone, so you should tell people that you will be out of reach for a week if necessary. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. I will find someone to cover for me."


On our way to the train station, we came through a small piece of forest, which was ideal for my plan for punishment. Not sure what it's with me and trees, but the great thing in my mind is that you are at the same time hidden and standing completely free in danger of being seen from other directions.

"Go behind that tree; remove your pants and then your panties. While you are at it, also piss so your bladder is empty for the train ride. You may also shit if you want. When you are done, put the pants back on and bring me your panties."

She did as ordered. I could have gone to watch, and really wanted to, but I wanted to keep that for the week together that I was by now pretty sure would happen. I did hear her piss for a long time; she must have needed to go really bad. I then heard some farting sounds so she took the opportunity to take a shit, too. That was nice especially because it meant she would have a dirty ass while going home.

When she came back, she handed me her panties. They were soggy. I don't mean wet, I mean soggy. And slimy. Really she should have died of dehydration for what she had produced. There was also a brown spot, showing she was not too successful in cleaning herself back on the toilet. The panties were white, so there was no way she had not noticed that.

"Open your mouth", I ordered.

She looked like she would panic for a moment, but then obediently opened her mouth. I folded the panties so the slimiest parts and the brow spot were on the outside, then showed that to her before putting it in her mouth and telling her to close.

It was beautiful to watch. First, she retched, and now there was real panic in her eyes. Then she swallowed fast to get rid of the bile that obviously had reached her mouth. After a few seconds, it seemed to get a bit easier on her, but it seemed she was still working on not puking. For the first time today there were tears running down her cheeks. Seems I had finally found something that gave her real problems to handle.

"Shhhh..." I said in a soothing tone, while caressing her cheeks. I wiped some of her tears away, but with no success as they were still streaming from her eyes.

"You have been sexy today, but you never before looked as good as just now. What is it that makes you sick? Is it that there is an object in your mouth? Just answer with a nod or shake of head."

She shook her head, so I asked the next possibility. "Is it because your panties are so disgusting?"

She nodded and the river of tears swell on a little bit. Her nose had started to run, too, and she sniffled to try to stop it with moderate success.

"Very good. The good news for you is that over time, you will start to get accustomed to it, and the panties will get cleaner.

"Your punishment for speaking will be in two parts. The first one is to keep those panties in your mouth and your mouth closed until you arrive at home. Make sure you don't accidentally spit them out or try to swallow them. As you are seemingly incapable of keeping your mouth closed without help, this will force you to. Also you may not clean up before you get home. The second part is going over the time we have set for this little experiment, but if you want to get the full experience, you will have to do it. You may not masturbate or have an orgasm until 48 hours after your arrival at home. This part may be even harder for you, the way your cunt smells again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.