Hell Week - Cover

Hell Week

Copyright© 2015 by Dark Fantasy

Chapter 2: Meeting Sarah

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Meeting Sarah - This is a story about what happened after I decided to get myself a slave for a week to use, abuse and just plain put through hell. This story is going to be pretty extreme, even though everything is going to be completely consensual.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Analingus  

The first message Sarah sent me was a short one:

I read your ad. Is it for real or just some troll posting?

Should it be for real, I might be interested and would like to talk more about it.

-- Slave Slut Sarah

I couldn't blame her for wondering if the ad was fake, if it were me I'd assume the same thing.

For the next few days, we sent a few messages back and forth, not really going into specifics. We did find out that we lived about two train hours from each other; she didn't have a car or even a driver's license. Finally, I told her we should meet, to find out if we were even compatible, and if we thought we wanted to go through with my little project discuss details. She consented, so we agreed to meet in a city in the middle between our hometowns - on neutral grounds so to speak.


We had decided to meet on a Thursday at noon at an Italian restaurant. For me that wasn't a problem as I was usually very flexible with my time, one of the joys of being self-employed. For her it was even easier as she was unemployed and looking for a new job for months, with little success. Which was the reason for her to even contemplate becoming my slave for a week.

We had exchanged pictures beforehand, of course. Her picture showed a blonde girl, younger than me, a bit overweight by today's society's standards but looking really well proportioned. She had a very cute button nose and an even cuter smile that just forced you to be happy looking at it. I had sent her picture through the google image search with no results, so it probably wasn't a picture she found somewhere on the internet. Of course, even in case it was really her on the picture she could have photoshopped the hell out of it.

We met in front of the restaurant. Let me tell you, no, there was no Photoshop involved. In my opinion she looked even better live than she did in the picture. She wasn't perfect the way your standardized model looks, but really I didn't find those very attractive. She was short in relation to me, the top of her head about reaching my sternum. And she was wearing freaking high heels, too! Her hair was still blonde; she was wearing it as a ponytail that roughly reached the small of her back. She had green eyes and the previously mentioned button nose.

That's not to say everything about her was perfect on first sight. She wore bright red lipstick that looked ridiculous in my eyes, and she was surrounded by a fog of perfume smell that literally took your breath away. However, she couldn't know I didn't like those things and they would be easy to correct anyway.


I was about ten minutes early, and when I arrived she was already there. Once she saw me, she smiled and moved to meet me halfway.

"Hi, I'm Sarah", she said while we shook hands. Her voice was breaking a bit, betraying how nervous she really felt.

"Hi Sarah, nice to meet you. Do you want to go in? I'm actually pretty hungry." I smiled at her. Yes, I was nervous too, I'm only human after all. I kind of hoped that I was better able at masking it, however.

We went in and I selected a small table for two people that was pretty secluded, so we could talk in private. We ordered something to drink, water in my case and a diet coke for her. While we decided on what to eat, we made your typical small talk - how are you, how was your train ride, it's pretty warm for this time of the year ... the usual.

After we ordered our food, I started off our discussion.

"So, assuming after meeting me you are still considering being my slave for a week, I'd like to talk to you about what you would have to expect to happen to you. I want to make sure you know what you are getting into before you make a decision."

"Yes, I'm still interested."

"Great. And just so you know, I'm also interested in having you as a slave after meeting you. However, I'll want to get to know you better before that.

"I won't tell you in detail what will happen to you. There are mainly two reasons for that. First of all, I don't even know yet myself. It very much depends on circumstances and my current mood. The other reason is that I don't want you to know. I want you unsettled, not knowing what might happen next.

"You won't be allowed to do anything without my permission. It's my decision what you do and how you act, when and where you sleep, what and if you eat and drink, if you may go to the toilet or clean yourself, ... everything to do with your life and your body. I will probably have sex with you, whenever and in any way I want to. I will hurt you physically, maybe by hitting you, maybe by making you endure something unpleasant or painful. I will degrade and hurt you emotionally any way I can think of. I'll expect you to give your best for me, and should you fail me in any way you will be punished harshly.

"With the exception of anything we agree beforehand as your hard limits from the second the week starts I own you completely and I can do anything I want to you. Your wishes, opinions and feelings won't matter. So you should think about your limits very hard and not forget anything. If it's not forbidden by your limits, I might just cut off your legs so you can't run away. Don't leave something out just because you think I wouldn't do it anyway. You can never know and that's our agreement.

"Any questions so far? I've thought about what I should say beforehand, but I'm probably missing half of it now." I grinned.

"Yes, actually. You remember that I told you I have never done anything like this, right?" I nodded. She had told me that when we exchanged our first messages. It made me assume she wouldn't survive the first hour of the week, but she might surprise me after all.

"So I don't really know where my limits actually are. And also I don't have the experience to realize some of the things people might do and have to be considered."

At this point our meals arrived, which gave me a few minutes to think about my response.

"Those are two different issues you face. For the first one I can't really help you. Think about the things that could happen to you and decide if you think you could handle them. You don't have to think about if you actually could bring yourself to do them. If you don't, I will force you to do them anyway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.