Old Friends, Old Problems - Cover

Old Friends, Old Problems

Copyright© 2015 by Stacatto

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sal and Josh grew up together in the same old neighborhood. One became a cop, the other ended up running the family business, a business that was just a front for a crime organization. Still friends after a lot of years. And then there was the girl who had lived upstairs when they were young. This is the story of three lives.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Graduation was over and my best friend Josh Howard and I were out of high school, and we still had a lot of the summer in front of us. In the fall both of us were off to different universities. Several times during the summer Josh had been after me to come and visit him before we went off to college and then possibly lost track of each other. Finally I had a chance to go and see him and as I drove through the neighborhood, I had to admit, it had been a long time since I had traveled the old streets. It wasn't like I was being a snob because I didn't go see him; it was more like I was busy with things.

Because pop had squared things with the school district, Josh and I had been able to attend the same high school where we were both on the football team together. Besides being the best of friends, the great thing about Josh is like he reads my mind. For true! During a ball game, it didn't seem to matter what play was called, the line could be collapsing and I was in big trouble and when I would look down the field; there was Josh in the free and I had a place to toss the ball. I've asked him how he does it and he just grins at me. When I bug him more about it he just grins and tells me he can read my mind. The more we played together the more I started to believe it. Because of our outstanding play together, both of us were heavily recruited by State; and then I broke my ankle in the state championship just after Christmas and those plans all went by the way side; so much for a career in football.

Graduation was over a month in the past, and I wanted to see my old' buddy. I parked the new car I'd received for graduation in the alley and crossed the old familiar street. Being back in the old neighborhood was stirring a lot of memories. There was a lot to say regarding the advantages of living in the 'burbs, but I couldn't help it; I still missed the old haunts.

I stepped into the lobby of Howard's where I was met with the various smells of a building full of people cooking and just general living. I'd just started to climb the steps up to his flat when further up on another flat higher in the building, I heard a door shut and then footsteps walking down the hall. As I climbed, I heard steps coming down towards me. When I looked up I found it hard to breath, I thought perhaps I was dead. In front of me on the stairs above was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. The light from the skylight made her already blond hair turn to gold and her cotton blouse became transparent showing me her lovely bra encased breasts. I wasn't even aware of it but I just stopped and stared. I really thought for a moment I was seeing an angel.

I didn't move as I watched her descending the stairs towards me. When she was on the same stair as me she looked me in the eyes. "Hi Sal." And then she continued to walk down the stairs. What a face. What a body. What a woman. I was in lust and love and every other adjective known to man. But wait; she knew my name. What was with that?

When she reached the bottom stair she turned and looked back up at me. She had a big grin on her face and all I could do was raise one hand and say, "Bye." My God what a conversationalist I was. When the door shut I was positive I heard her laughing.

By the time I started up the stars again I saw Josh was standing at the top of the landing. "Are you coming up?"

"Huh. Oh yeah. Who was that woman that just walked by me?" I queried.

"Blond? Cute?" I just stood there nodding my head. "Forget it. She has big plans for her life. She and I are really good friends and she doesn't want to get involved with any dude. She just doesn't date. She's seen too many of her friends end up pregnant and then the shit just dumps them and they are strapped in a dead end life. We both have plans to get out of here." Josh waved his hand around the dim stairwell and for the first time I really saw how dirty and dingy the place was. "Come on up."

"But she knew my name." I lamented.

"I am sure she reads newspapers. You and I were in a lot of them after we won the state championship last winter, and then there were all the articles about you and your busted foot. She told me she had seen me in lots of picture and she probably saw you as well."

For the rest of the afternoon I plied him with questions about the vision of beauty I'd seen for a split second. "What's her name?"

"Cooper. Judie Cooper."

I said the name a couple of times to myself and then I asked, "How old is she?"

"Same as us, 18."

"No shit. She looks like a woman; a real woman. She looks a lot older than 18; that's for sure." I was quiet for a moment and then asked, "Do you know where she was going?"

"Shit Sal, how would I know, I'd guess she was headed for work."

"What does she do?"

"She works down at the local Sweetbay as a cashier."

"Do you think she would go out with me?"

"Sal ... I don't know. You need to ask her. Why don't you pass her a note in study hall?" Sal laughed and chided me, "You are acting like you are back in the 7th grade. What's with you?"

"Dude, that was the best looking woman I've ever seen. I umm," I paused, not knowing what to say about her. Finally I continued, "Normally women are easy for me. I've had my share over the years and I've always felt comfortable being around gorgeous dames."

Josh interrupted me, "Sal, tell me something I didn't already know." And we both laughed.

I continued, "Somehow this girl was something else. In that split-second I found I wanted to know more about her. "Do you know when she gets off work?" I asked.

"Nope. But she works two blocks down towards town. Stick your head and say Hi. Tell her you know me. Like I said, we are friends."

"Sure. I'll do that." For the rest of the afternoon my mind was wrapped up with that vision of beauty I had seen on the steps. I didn't want to be rude to my old buddy, but I really wanted to go down to the grocery store and see if I could wrangle a date with that girl. Finally Josh had to get to his night job and I took him to work. As soon as I dropped him off to work I headed back to the old neighborhood to see if Judie was still at work.

When I walked into the store I saw her standing behind the cash register. She hadn't seen me yet and I could just stand off to one side and watch her. I really liked watching her move. Finally she saw me standing there and for a moment I thought she frowned at me but then a small grin spread over her lips. I went down one of the isles and grabbed the first can than came to my hand. When I stepped up to her register she looked down at my can and started to laugh. When I picked it up I saw I had picked up a can of baked beans. She asked me, "Hungry?"

"Yeah ... will you join me?"

"I'm kinda hungry; I think you might want the larger can then." She giggled and I thought it was really cute.

"Does that mean you will let me take you to dinner?"

She looked down for a moment and when she looked back at me she had a warm smile. "I'd like that."

"My name is Salvatore Zampiceni, but you can call me Sal."

"I know."

I was surprised. "How do you know my name?"

"I asked Josh one time when I saw your picture on the wall at his place. You know the one where you are leaning on crutches and the two of you are holding the state championship cup."

I was a little embarrassed. "Oh, that." I paused, trying to think of something to say. "Where would you like to go to dinner?"

"I want you to surprise me. I can't go tonight, but the day after tomorrow is fine. Pick me up at 6:30. You have to go now, my boss is looking at us and I know he will say something if you don't go."

"Okay. I'm going."

She called after me as I turned to leave, "Wait. What about you can of beans."

"I'll get then from you when I pick you up for diner."

She was giggling again as I walked out the door. Two days later when I picked her up at her flat the first thing she did was to hand me the can of baked beans. We both started to laugh and from that moment on, I was in love.


The room was immersed in total darkness now except for the single light on the desk. Salvatore's glass was empty as he picked it up and then stepped over to the wet bar. Carefully he prepared himself another drink and then returned to his desk. He sat down and took 2 sips before he reached out and picked up the phone on his desk. Quickly he punched in a number and the phone on the other end of the line was picked up on the second ring. Salvatore spoke, "Do you know who this is?" There was a grunt on the other end of the line. "Good. My office. Now!!" Sal sat the phone back on its cradle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.