Controlling Sister - Cover

Controlling Sister

Copyright© 2015 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Teenaged boy finds he can project his mind into his older sister's body, but what's the use in that?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Light Bond   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

I was playing with my dick while watching an R rated movie on the small TV in my room. The main girl character was getting fucked in the back seat of a car, and not entirely willingly ... she wasn't saying no but not saying yes either, y'know?

There wasn't actually anything more than a bit of momentary boobshot and lots of gasping and suggestive movement, but I had just turned 14 and hadn't seen any female nudity, other than in that porno mag I had found under my parents' bed, and that was just pictures. This had movement and sound and was the hottest thing I had ever seen in my young life.

I know, kind of pathetic in this day and age; this was back in the 1980's, though. Late night nudity and fake sex on the movie channel and porno mags were pretty much all we had for titillation, and I didn't have a girlfriend either.

The main guy character in the movie grunted and shook a bit, and the girl gasped. I realized that something momentous had just happened, and then all of a sudden my dick felt really good, and then it felt like I needed to pee RIGHT NOW!

I rushed from my room to the bathroom, flinging the door open and hoping not to piss everywhere in my mad dash. I directed my dick to the toilet and ... nothing. I couldn't pee. Confused, I returned to my room. The movie had moved on to less interesting things so I went to bed.

I realized later that I had actually had my first orgasm. The feeling of needing to pee was actually my first ejaculation, but cut off partway through. Yes, everyone knows that now, with sex education available early in school and porn a click away, but like I said, it was the 80's. Also, I lived in a small town that didn't believe in teaching sex ed until you were older. That's pretty damn stupid, as kids can get pregnant at my age, and sometimes even younger!

Anyway, those weren't the only firsts that occurred that night.

After I went to sleep I dreamed I was floating up, out of my bed. I felt cold, and then I was wrenched to the side. I couldn't see anything. This had never happened before.

Then I stopped, settling back down. I felt warmth return to my body.

I awoke, sitting up in the darkness. I felt kind of weird. My head...

I moved my hand up and touched my hair ... my long hair. I suddenly had hair going down to my shoulders!

Surprised, I felt the wrenching sensation return, and then I was lying down again. I sat up once more, touching my hair to confirm it went only down to my ears. Also, my body felt ... right ... again.

Confused, I fell back asleep.


In the morning I was awoken to my sister banging on my door.

"Get up VD! You're going to be late for school!" she called.

My fucking sister. She was almost 3 years older than me at 16 but acted like she was my mother sometimes. Oh, and my name isn't VD, it's JP, short for Jean-Paul. My sister Marie has called me VD ever since I wrote "JP" a little sloppily on an assignment a few weeks ago and she thought it looked like "VD". That stands for venereal disease, a term she had learned in health class last year (yes, 15 was just old enough for sex education in our town).

She never called me VD when our parents were around, of course, which meant that they had already left for work and I really was going to be late for school. I heard Marie go out the back door on the way to that very place and then I rushed about getting ready.

I don't remember many dreams but the previous night's was particularly vivid. I recalled that besides the longer hair there were other odd things ... feelings ... but I couldn't put my finger on what they were.

Oh crap, I thought, I was daydreaming again, and was going to be late for school!


I had actually been late to school that morning, and Marie had heard about it somehow. After I got back home she took great delight informing Mom and Dad about it. I got grounded from seeing my friends for 3 days.

I caught up to her alone in the basement living room while she was watching TV alone. "Bitch," I said to her.

She just turned that petulant frown of hers -- which these days is referred to as "bitchy resting face" -- on me, gave me a stare, and then turned back to her program.

She was pulling this crap all the time, treating me like I was a little kid, and I was pissed off! My face got hot, and...

... the wrenching feeling again, though it stopped almost instantly.

I was sitting down now. But I had been standing...

... just like the boy standing in front of me now. I looked up into the boy's face, which I realized was my face, though it looked kind of strange because normally I only see my face in a mirror, and this was not a mirror image.

I looked down. The first thing I noticed was long, shapely legs crossed under me. The next thing I noticed was the pair of boobs pushing out the tight t-shirt I was wearing. I had boobs!?

I took a moment, never having seen breasts at this angle before. And then I realized...

I was my sister! Or I was in her body, anyway.

I looked back at my body. I was just standing there, looking at me, er, my sister. My body hadn't crumpled to the ground like you'd expect it to if nobody was controlling it.

As I thought about this I realized I could still feel "myself" ... my own body. I concentrated, raising "my" hand and waving at, er, me. So Marie and I hadn't swapped consciousnesses; she wasn't in my body and me in hers. I was in both!

Just then Mom called us to dinner and the surprise snapped me back into my own body. Marie was sitting on the couch in front of me, looking confused as I stopped waving at her and put my hand down.

I went upstairs to wash my hands. Mom had to call Marie to dinner again, as it seemed that my sister hadn't heard her the first time. Did Marie have no recollection of what had happened while I had been in possession of her body?


After dinner I finished my homework and watched The A-Team with the whole family, and pretty soon it was time for bed.

I lay in bed, thinking. This new ability ... it had started pretty much right after my first orgasm. I was becoming a man, growing underarm and pubic hair ... my voice was changing...

Oh my God, I thought, I'm a mutant! Like the X-Men! Or, more specifically, Professor X.

The possibilities were unlimited! I could control anyone: teachers, police officers, even my parents!

I tried reaching my mind out towards my parents' bedroom, to my Dad. I concentrated really hard...

Nothing. I tried my Mom as well ... also nothing. I even tried to control Ribbons, our kitten. Nada. What had happened to my power?

It would have been nice to control one of my parents. They made the decisions and had all the power, and I could use one of them to ground my stupid sister and she wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

I turned on my TV and it was already on the movie channel. I hoped this movie had some nudity and/or sex in it. Sure enough, about halfway through the main female character went full frontal and jumped the bones of one of the male characters, actually being quite enthusiastic about it as she pushed him back on his bed. I had never seen a woman act anything like this before, and my dick was quite hard as I stroked it.

Then I was aware of ... a sound? ... reaching not my ears but I could hear it in my head. A woman, gasping in pleasure, but separate from the sound of the movie. Where was it coming from?

The wrenching sensation came again, and I was lying back, looking down my body, between my bent legs as I watched the same movie on a slightly larger screen.

Pleasure radiated out from between my legs, such as I had never felt before. Two of my fingers were hooked into a crevice where the base of my penis would normally be, and I was gasping from how good that penetration felt. I reflexively continued to move my fingers as I watched the sexy movie, bumping a little nub that felt really good! I could feel my body building to something, something...

Ecstasy exploded out from between my legs, seeming to shoot inside "my" body from where my fingers were into some place inside I had no understanding of. From there it raced up my spine, blossoming into my chest and nipples. My back arched as I cried out, overwhelmed by the kind of orgasm that had never been experienced by a male before.

It was too much, and the wrenching feeling came again. I was back in my body, my hand on my dick, which was as hard as a rock. I could hear someone gasping in the next room, and then silence.

I started tugging on my cock and I felt the need to pee start again, but by now I had realized it wasn't that at all. I kept going, thinking about what had just happened in what I now realized was my sister's room. She had been watching the same movie, and playing with herself as well!

I could feel something building in my cock, similar but different to what I had just experienced while in control of Marie. Within a few seconds there was a spasming feeling behind my crotch, a feeling of something rushing up my cock shaft, and then I was spewing hot liquid from my dick, not pee but thick. It felt incredible as I shot spurt after spurt from it, making a mess on my floor, but I didn't care.

Finally I lay back on my bed, my softening cock springing back and coating my belly with a splat.

As I lay there my faculties returned. Okay, so it seemed that I had the power to take over my sister's mind, but nobody else in the family? What a rip-off!

Also, for some reason I hadn't maintained my consciousness in my own body while in my sister's this time. When I had snapped back into my own body I had just been sitting there, unmoving. Why was that?

After my first full orgasm (my first male one, anyway), it was easy to get to sleep.


I woke up after my sister had left but this time managed to get to school on time.

I knew I had to investigate this ability further, but couldn't really do anything about it at school. Or could I?

In between classes I tried to control some of Marie's friends in the hall. Nope, nothing. I was then able to briefly jump into Marie's mind as she walked by, causing her to trip. I jumped right back out and snickered at her pratfall.

Okay, so I could only control my sister. What could I do with that?

There were some options, I supposed, but first I had to make sure of something...


When I got home Marie was downstairs watching TV again. This time I made sure she didn't see me before I put the "whammy" on her.

Once I was in her head my real body stepped around the corner. As before, I could see her and I could see me in a kind of strange feedback loop.

I slapped her right across the face. OW! That fucking hurt, as it was currently my face too! This time, though, I managed to keep myself in her head, instead of jumping out like the last time I was surprised.

I moved my real body back around the corner, out of sight, and then I withdrew myself from Marie's head. The pain of the slap on my face immediately disappeared.

For me, anyway. I could hear Marie gasp at the sudden discomfort left behind on her cheek.

I heard, "What the fuck?" as I quietly slipped upstairs. Yep, she had no recollection of the time when I was in her head.


That night I considered what to do about this new ability. Yes, I could take over my sister's body, but why? To put on makeup and be a bitch?

I know what you're thinking: why didn't I just use this newfound power to start fucking my sister? Well, either you've never had a bitchy older sister or you're some sort of incestuous freak, because I was not attracted to her.

Not at first, anyway.

I finalized my plan for the next day and whacked off at the thought. After I was done I easily fell asleep again.


At school the next day, near the end of math class, I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom. Sitting on one of the toilets, I cast my thoughts out toward my sister, where I knew she would be at this time of day. It took a moment, maybe because of the distance, but then the wrenching feeling came and I was looking through Marie's eyes again...

... at mostly naked girls! Marie had P.E. during my math class, and now near the end of the period everyone was getting naked and showering! I scanned the change room, spotting Christine van der Valk, a girl I had a crush on. The cute dirty blonde had just removed her shirt and bra, showing off some nice boobs, the small nipples surrounded by large pink circles, which I now know are called areolae.

I could feel my own nipples harden at the sight, except they were in the wrong place, too far down and away from my body. I looked down...

My sister didn't have her shirt or bra on either! I froze, looking top-down at Marie's firm breasts. Unlike Christine, Marie's areolae were small. I couldn't look away. I felt damp between my legs.

After some moments I managed to look back up. Christine was gone and several other girls were heading toward what must have been the shower, if the girls' change room's floor plan mirrored the boys'. I looked at Marie's unused towel that was next to where I was sitting and realized that she hadn't showered yet.

I quickly stood up and pulled down Marie's gym shorts. Carefully, almost reverently, I then lowered her panties.

There, before me, though upside down, were the first real female genitalia I had ever seen. She had a V of dark hair tapering down to her vaginal lips, which were distended and I could see a slight glistening on them. I thought that must have been why it felt damp down there. Sweat?

As a male, it was really fucking weird to be looking at my crotch and not seeing my cock looking back at me. I didn't quite know how I felt about that.

I then realized what Marie must have looked like, just standing there, staring at her own twat. I quickly stood back up, removed her shoes and socks, grabbed her towel, and headed to the showers.

There were lots of naked girls there! I tried not to be too obvious as I did my best to memorize the naughty bits of all of them. There was Rose Arroyo, a short but cute girl of Spanish descent, her boobs huge and her ass almost as big. Tall Ellen (what was her name ... Davies?), with her long legs and bushy beaver keeping me from seeing what she had between her legs, though she had some nice tits that glistened from the water that cascaded down her lithe form.

I figured I had enough "money" for the "spank bank" and withdrew my consciousness from my sister. As before, my body had just been sitting there while my mind was elsewhere, though my dick was super hard from all the girl flesh I had peeped at. I stood up, whipped my cock out, and quickly whacked off a load into the toilet.


After school on Fridays Marie had extracurricular gymnastics. When she got home she had to take another shower. I thought about all the girls I had seen earlier in the day, naked and glistening as the water ran down their bodies, and got hard.

I headed to my room to whack off, but then thought back to that time I had jumped into my sister while she had been pleasuring herself. That had been incredibly intense, though I had been slipped out of her head before I got the entire experience.

Not this time, I decided. I sat on my bed and concentrated on my sister in the bathroom shower.

And then I was her. I could feel the water from the shower hitting my chest, making my nipples tingle. My long hair was wet and I was nice and warm.

I couldn't feel me in my original body, though. Was it something to do with sight, or distance?

I didn't really want to think about it right then. I turned from the spray, bending and looking down between Marie's legs. Her pussy lips looked back at me. I experimented, using my fingers to move those lips apart, to push one finger between them a bit to see if I could find that nub that felt so good when I had touched it before.

After a bit I found it, though it was really sensitive so I had to lightly brush it. I lifted one foot to the lip of the tub so I could access her pussy easier.

As I lightly rubbed that nub, which I now know to be a clitoris, I managed to push my finger further up inside Marie's pussy. It felt so weird, having a hole instead of a penis there, but the penetration felt good! I thought about Christine, Rose, and Ellen, naked in the change room, each of those girls with different body types but all of them beautiful and sexy in their own way. It got easier for my finger to slip inside my sister's vagina.

Her clit was less sensitive now so I rubbed that while getting another finger into her pussy. Her boobs were tingling so I moved a hand to squeeze one while continuing to finger her pussy and rub her clit with that same hand's thumb. I was a quick learner, it seemed.

I thought about Christine van der Valk, half naked with her boobs pointing at me as I walked toward her in the girls' change room. I kissed her passionately, our boobs rubbing against each other as we continued our embrace. I reached down, slipping my fingers into her shorts, searching for her pussy as she did the same to me. As I fantasized I squeezed Marie's nipple.

The orgasm hit me suddenly, Marie's pussy squeezing my fingers. Something deep inside me spasmed or convulsed, causing sparks behind my eyes and sending an explosion of pleasure outward. I lost my balance...

I snapped back into my own body as I heard the loud THUNK from the bathroom.

"OW!" I heard Marie yell. My Mom was outside the bathroom door in a flash, asking if she was all right.

"Yeah ... just slipped or something," I heard my sister call out. She didn't sound so sure ... I smiled.

When my Mom went back to what she was doing I pulled out my cock and shot my wad within a few seconds. The male orgasm wasn't as powerful as a female's, I thought, but maybe that was because I was more familiar with my own body, and experiencing it from within a female body was all new?


That night I lay in my bed, thinking about all I had experienced since I found my new power a couple of days previous. I couldn't control anyone but my sister, but I was making the best I could of that limitation. What else could I do with her?

Despite my fantasy in the shower earlier, she probably wouldn't be able to help me fuck some of her friends or classmates. Maybe I could take her over when she had one of her sleepovers? And then what? Try to guess which of those girls had lesbian or bi tendencies? That seemed a dead end.

I was pretty sure Marie was already asleep. I projected my mind into hers.

I left my sister's room with her nightie still on and slipped into my room. As I passed through the door my consciousness seemed to kind of split and then I could feel my own body as well, looking back at me.

Hm, the pronouns are getting confusing. I'll use "me" and "female me", okay?

Let's have some fun, I thought. Female me whispered, "Oh, JP, you're so awesome! I'm just a stupid girl," in a singy-songy voice. Heh.

I had her pull her mouth wide, tongue out, and cross her eyes. She looked pretty stupid.

What else could I do? Marie was in better shape than me, with the gymnastics and all...

Female me bent over and touched her toes easily. As she did so I got a good look at her nicely curved panty-covered ass and toned legs. I wasn't attracted to my sister but my cock did stir.

Hmm...

Female me came and sat on the edge of my bed, helping to remove my underwear and taking a hold of my cock, stroking it slowly. Her hand was warm and, as I thought it might, it felt differently for me than if I was masturbating myself.

I looked over at female me, but it was my stupid sister's face that was looking back. That turned me off so I closed my eyes and lay back on the bed. I thought about the naked girls in the change room and female me's hand moved faster on my cock. She also slipped her other hand into her undies to play with herself.

Pretty soon I was getting close, my hips rising up. Female me sped up her movements and within seconds I was spewing cum everywhere.

Female me had been using her good hand on my cock and hadn't been able to reach orgasm herself with the other, so she pulled her panties down, moved her good hand to her pussy, and started to slip her fingers inside.

That was the hand I had just been spewing sperm onto, but neither of us considered that. Female me found that she was able to get two fingers deep inside herself easily, moving them in and out with little resistance as her other hand manipulated her clit. Unknown to either of me, a couple of fingerfulls of my sperm were now swimming up inside my sister's overheated vagina.

The sexiness of masturbating myself with my sister's hand had female me cumming on her fingers in no time, her spasming pussy urging my incestuous seed deeper within my oblivious sister's body.

Both of me were tired now, so I directed female me to get her panties back on and then she headed back to my sister's room. Female me laid there for a while, not wanting to leave my sister's mind too quickly in case it left her awake. Finally, I gently withdrew my consciousness from her mind and waited. After a few more minutes I knew I had gotten away with it and drifted off to dreamland.


Did I mention that my sister had a boyfriend? No? Well, Scott was his name, and he was the guy that bullied me in school just a few years ago.

"Hey, VD," he nodded to me as he headed out the door with my sister under his arm. Goddamn sister, I thought ... of course she would tell him about her stupid nickname for me. A few minutes later I realized I could have taken over her mind and told him not to call her brother that, but by that point they were gone, kinda like when you think of the perfect comeback after someone disses you, but far too late. I sighed.

An hour or so later I thought about projecting myself into Marie's head, but couldn't find her. I figured there must have been some sort of distance limit, or I needed to know where she was, or maybe I needed to get stronger? I didn't know.

Marie got home in the evening but within her curfew. She had a stupid smile on her stupid face as she went to bed.


That same stupid face was looking at me again as female me approached my bed that night. I was going to try a blowjob tonight.

Female me put her head above my chest so I only saw her hair and then she licked my cock. That felt awesome! Female me took the head of my cock in her mouth and sucked a little. More awesome!

Even with my limited experience I knew that "blow" was just an expression, so I didn't hurt myself.

Female me took more of my cock in her mouth, sucking harder. Then she pulled away, disgusted.

I realized that this felt really gay. I mean, it was one thing to whack myself off with my hand while thinking about fucking girls, but to actually suck my own cock? Nobody but me could actually do that, but I was in both minds a boy, and boys don't suck boys' cocks unless they're gay, right?

Female me started whacking me off again. Once again I could see my sister's stupid face and it turned me off.

This time female me had an idea and she clambered onto my chest, her back to me. Now I couldn't see her face and she continued with my cock.

I tried to think of the naked girls in the change room but was distracted by the feel of strong, warm legs hugging my torso. In the dim light I could make out the curves of female me's body through her nightie as she continued to whack me off. I moved my hands under her nightie and felt the swell of her hips, curving up to a slim waist. I rubbed female me's lower back and that felt good to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.