A Guy and His...? - Cover

A Guy and His...?

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 49 Desperation

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 49 Desperation - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

With a huge sigh Jake wished for all in the room to be clothed. He didn’t need to embarrass them anymore than they already were. Jake could only shake his head he’d gotten lost in the moment with them and had totally forgotten. Now he had to go through another few hundred before he could even start to formulate more on his plan.

Not a moment too soon as both doctors and the council showed up at the door. “I guess you were right after all Master Jake,” Trully said with a smile then a giggle. “It seems you can’t do much without the Jinn world taking notice. This especially includes sex!”

Jake stared at Trully and the Doctor, both of whom had very large smiles on their faces. Jake knew that Trully was thinking about the times she herself had been with him.

“Yes Trully, it does appear that way; at least when I am with my Jinns or ones who are special to me. It appears that I have brought another few hundred back though this time I thought of clothing them before all of you arrived.”

“That was very kind of you Master Jake. You do realize that most of our lives we Jinns are about three quarters undressed anyway, so you see that the embarrassment isn’t as bad as you might think.” Trully told Jake.

“Yes, that may be so but I am still human and in our world I have always tried to be fair and kind. Though I have to tell you a fat lot of good it got me most of the time. I am sure you realize the circumstances of Gen’s release, and the condition that I was,” Jake asked of Trully.

“Of course Master Jake, I did have to know almost everything about that. Though I must confess that the time I have spent with you, you seemed like no near virgin. You were a tiger with me, a tiger I would like to meet again some time.” A slyly smiling Trully said as she grasped Jake’s crotch for a moment before she and the Doctor started to examine the newly arrived Jinns.

Jake was shocked that Trully had done that. He was even more when he saw that the Doctor was smiling even larger when she took hold of his crotch!

Suddenly Jake heard giggling in his head as he looked over at Gen who was watching his every move. Rashala was next to her holding her close. Inger was snuggled up next to a still out of it Akeesha. Sheeka, Nyrae, and Rosalinda were also watching Jake. Jake could feel the love all of them had for him; he could almost swear that all of them were glowing!

A moment later Amira appeared beside the others. Sinking to the bed again Jake was a little overwhelmed. He knew that they all loved him but what he was feeling seemed to go far beyond that.

Still deep in his thoughts Jake didn’t hear the Doctor and Trully as they approached. “Master Jake?” Trully asked. “Master Jake, are you still with us?”

Shaking his head Jake looked at her a moment almost lost after having been so deep in thought. “I’m sorry Trully I was thinking, got a lot on my mind.”

Trully and the Doctor both nodded their understanding then informed him. “We made a count though not as many as last time there are still a significant number here.”

Jake nodded also, “I just hope I don’t over tax myself again like I did the last time.”

“We will remain here to make sure that does not happen again. I am sorry that I wasn’t able to respond faster Master Jake.” Trully said as she hung her head. “You almost died, and had you I would never have been able to forgive myself.”

“Trully,” Jake started. “I forgave you. I know that you did the best that you could. As I am sure you did also Doctor. So how many are we dealing with this time?”

“It appears that it is only a mere five hundred.” The Doctor said with a grin. “See? Nowhere near as many as last time!”

Jake smiled at the Doctor and Jokingly told him, “I’m glad you think it is only a MERE five hundred Doctor. You really do think I am a miracle worker don’t you? Geez!”

The Doctor and Trully were smiling larger as Jake sighed and started to move about the room. An hour later, Jake had restored another one hundred twenty five of the royal army. Another two hundred were the other city miles away. He restored a hundred of the royal city, five more council guards, and twenty more servants and guards of the king.

Jake looked at the fifty that were left. Thinking a moment he concentrated and called the one who had changed his mind and heart.

“I am thinking that you believe that I will destroy you. This is far from the truth, as I think that you should have a chance to change if you want. I have here one of all that I spared. I will let him talk to you as there is nothing I can really say that will convince you. If after he has had his say you still do not wish to change I will banish you to a community that I have made for all of you with just two powers. If you do wish change then you will see.” Jake said as he stepped back wishing that all of the fifty were healthy.

Jake listened as the Jinn that he had restored told his story. Telling all that he felt, how what Jake had done for him had changed him. Finished the Male Jinn thanked Jake then left returning to his family.

Jake could only smile even now he could feel several of those there were starting to have doubt. Many were wondering if what Jake had said was true.

A young, female Jinn stepped forward and asked, “I will have all my powers that I had before? No tricks?”

“Yes, I will see to it. Oh, I should tell you I will know if you truly desire to change.” Jake said then stepped back to watch as many of those left started to have heated arguments. Another hour passed then the same young female Jinn walked to Jake. A little over half of those left joined her. Smiling Jake nodded to each as he started to restore them.

He’d done twelve of the twenty six that were before him when he stopped, looking at the male Jinn in front of him. “I told you I would know if you truly wished to change. I can see that your heart is still dark with hatred of my kind. Be gone ‘til you have changed, live with those that desire nothing good!” The male started to curse and reach for Jake but found he was already half faded.

“So you are like all humans, full of tricks and deception!” The male Jinn spit.

“No, no deception, you will have two powers to allow you to survive but beyond that it is up to you.” Jake replied.

“You lie just as you have to them. You will kill them as soon as they leave.” The male continued to rage.

Sighing Jake could only shake his head as he said. “I gave you a chance, the same chance I gave all of the others before you. Now, be gone enjoy your simple life with the others. May you come to your senses one day.” With that the male Jinn faded out the rest of the way. Finally finished with the last five Jake wished them well as the all surprised Jinn vanished back to their families.

There was a gasp from behind him as he turned to face those that were left. “I truly wish you all the best remember when you are ready I will know. Though if you continue to cling to this anger and hatred then you are only harming yourself and your families that I am sure are missing you.” With a sad nod Jake watched as those left winked out one by one.

King Al-Mazhab walked to Jake and patted him on the shoulder. “You should rejoice Master Jake. The simple fact that you got half of them to turn is a very encouraging sign. When you started this I hadn’t any hope that you would even get one let alone twenty five!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.