A Guy and His...? - Cover

A Guy and His...?

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 22: Redemption

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22: Redemption - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

Fatin was terrified she'd never had a male let alone a human male satisfy her like Jake had, plus the fact that the pleasure had been so intense that she had fainted. This was the man she had been searching for her entire life. Crap she thought if her sister found out they might take him away from her. All she knew was she had to have him again she could still feel the throbbing of her body from the aftermath of their union. She'd awoken a while after Jake had left covering her and making sure she was alright.

Nuha looked at the huge smile on her unconscious sister's face, slightly shocked she never thought she'd see her sister as satisfied as Fatin was. Who in the hell was this man? Although Nuha could feel the magic around Jake she didn't feel any within him. Were all three of his Jinns that much in love with him? It felt as if they had put everything that they were and had into the protection that they had around him. So this was the Ever Last Master, very interesting as she assumed from the looks of Fatin this was a human unlike any other.

Fatin sighed as her eyes opened her whole body was throbbing with excitement. "Sister," she said as soon as she saw Nuha, "he has such a strong attraction to him, I had to have him. Never in over 1500 years has a male satisfied me like he has. It is uncanny he almost knew everything I wanted and need."

Nuha was watching Fatin the whole time, she was telling the truth though Nuha could also feel something else though she wasn't sure what it was. This wasn't good she thought; something about this man was throwing the most intoxicating of the sisters off her game. Hmmm she thought maybe there was something to this Ever Last Master after all, she needed to find out all she could before they were all thrown off and weren't able to accomplish the mission that they were on.

Jake had left the woman in the mansion making sure she was well before he covered her up. He was on the way home when he had a sudden thought. "Alright you both can appear next to me," he told the thin air as both Gen and Rosalinda appeared both giggling. "I thought you both were here, I am glad though I can't seem to feel Rashala." Jake concentrated and called, <Rashala? Where are you? I can't feel you that well?>

A weak and almost helpless Rashala answered, <Master! I feel so weak I cannot move, I can hardly see, please Master help me.> Came the almost pleading thoughts of Rashala.

Turning to Gen and Rosalinda Jake was scared, "I need to be where Rashala is NOW! I feel she is dying," Jake said tears now falling from his eyes. Both of them shocked they both nodded and Jake was gone a second later, both sighed as the little truck careened off the road and crumpled against the rock face of a cliff. They needed to fix it later but for now they were more worried about their sister.

Jake appeared in the now enlarged interior of his house. Looking around frantically Jake soon found Rashala on the floor of the bathroom. "Oh my god! Rashala! RASHALA! Speak to me Damn it!" Again tears were streaming down his face this was all his fault he should have warned her he should done something! Running to her he tried to pick her up but found that she passed through him like a ghost. "I'm so sorry Rashala it's all my fault you should have been warned I should have told you."

The tears flowing unashamedly Jake didn't see Gen or Rosalinda as they both fell to their knees. Reaching up Rashala tried to touch her Master's tear stained face, why couldn't she touch him? She could feel him this made no sense, she felt so weak, and why was master crying?

Suddenly a warmth began to spread through her body as it was as light as a feather a wonderful feeling almost as wonderful as when her master touched her. That's when she saw a light in the distance. NO! She refused she needed him as he did her. NO! She refused to go! The light was still advancing but had slowed, NO! She screamed at the light then just as suddenly she was back in her body, strange she didn't remember leaving it. Trying to take a breath, she felt as if a huge weight was on her chest, breathe yes! She had to breathe she had to! Jake was beside himself he'd killed her, hell he'd killed all of them the council would take Gen and Rosalinda. This caused even heavier tears they were all dead! At first Jake thought it was Gen or Rosalinda then he heard it again. Looking down he saw that Rashala was having trouble breathing, plus the fact that he could now touch her wasn't lost on him either. Bending over her he started to blow breath into her lungs, finally with a cough Rashala took a lungful of air. Looking at Jake she smiled weakly and reached again to caress his face, Jake caught her hand and brought it to his lips.

Rashala felt her master's lips on hers then she felt the life giving air that he blew into her lungs. Sweet life she would never think anything of it again! Slowly she tried to raise her hand to touch his face, when he caught it and brought it to his lips a jolt shot through her, causing her eyes to fly wide. The bond, she thought that they weren't bonded yet, if they weren't completely before they were now. In a weak almost whispering voice Rashala told him, "I will never leave your side again Master, please forgive me for not remembering the bond we share. I will do better in the future master, please master don't punish me I will do better."

Jake could see the tears starting to fall from her eyes, bending, he tenderly kissed her, "I told you before Rashala, I am not like the master's of old. I do not believe in punishing any of you like that. Besides you have punished yourself enough you have to remember that from now on we can't be apart that long. Our bond is incredibly strong and now that there are four of us in it, the weakness might be worse than it was before.

Jake walked to a small alcove set in the wall in it were three bottles, Rosalinda's, Sheeka's (she had no powers but was still a Jinn in a human body) and Rashala's. Grabbing Rashala's Jake brought it before her. Her strength almost completely returned she trembled when Jake took down her bottle. Throwing herself at his feet she begged him for another chance to prove herself.

"Rise Rashala, you almost died today it was mostly my fault," Jake raised his hand to stop her when she started to protest. "I have therefore decided that you have suffered long enough with the shadow of this bottle hanging over your head." Rashala was still in a prone position on the floor Jake's words hardly registering to her, huge tears in her eyes. She thought she was special to Master Jake he was the Ever Last Master he ... what did he just say?! "Therefore I wish," Jake was thinking as hard as he could, how had he worded it last time ... Ah! "Rashala, I wish for you to no longer be a slave to that bottle and be free to love and live!" Yes that's what I said last time.

Rashala's head snapped up, "Master? Did you just wish... ?" Setting her bottle down Rashala could only stare at Jake. "As you wish and command," Rashala said a small smile on her lips all the pain and tears forgotten. There was a deafening boom then Rashala's bottle shattered and was gone. Sheeka, Gen, and Rosalinda came running into the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.