Tijuana Springbreak - Cover

Tijuana Springbreak

Copyright© 2015 by David Oberman

Chapter 15: Planning A Rescue

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Planning A Rescue - 16-year-old Alexis convinces her father to let her go solo on Springbreak, however her older boyfriend takes her down to Tijuana where things go terribly wrong for the young teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Zoophilia   BDSM   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Porn Theatre  

An hour later Richard Quinlan was in his man-cave along with his two sons. He quickly told them what he had learned from young Victoria about their younger sister and this boyfriend of hers that she had kept secret from them. He also let them know that the man was back at his frat house, but that Alexis was nowhere to be found still.

"What do you want to do, Dad?" Jeffrey asked.

"Yeah, what can we do to help?" Jerry had to agree.

"Well, the first thing we need to do is find out what happened to your sister," Rick told them. "And the only person with that answer is this Roger fellow. So I'm thinking that we should pay him a visit ... out at the cabin in the woods."

Both young men nodded knowingly at the implied plan. In their minds they assumed that they would get the information they needed from this jerk, anyway possible.

They quickly gathered some things and packed them in the family SUV. Rick then told his wife that he and the boys were going up to the cabin for the weekend and that she shouldn't worry.

At the time he felt best not to worry her about their daughter until he got more information as to what kind of trouble she might be in.


As Jerry and Jeff busied themselves packing the SUV, Rick snuck out into the backyard and pulled out his cellphone. He called the Reynolds home and waited for someone to pick up.

"Hey, John, it's Rick Quinlan," he said when his friend picked up. "I'm taking the kids out to the cabin this weekend and Alexis was wondering if Victoria could join us."

"I'm sure that Tori would like that," his friend said jovially. "Let me put her on so you can tell her yourself."

There was a pause as Mr. Reynolds put Tori on the phone.

"H ... hello?" Tori said softly.

"We're taking this Roger fellow out to the cabin to find out what happened to Alexis," Rick told her flatly. "And I want you there with us, Victoria. Your Dad thinks that Alexis will be with us, so act accordingly, understand."

"Uh-uh," the 16-year-old mumbled. "Is ... is that all, Mr. Quinlan?"

"Remember what will happen if you tell anyone," he said in a warning tone.

"No, I won't," she promised, fretting what Mr. Quinlan would do if she spoke out.

"We'll pick you up Friday night at around 9:00," he told her. "And then we'll pay a visit to this mystery boyfriend of Alexis."

"Uh-uh," Tori was too mortified to say anything more than that.

"Good, see you then," he said as he snapped his cellphone shut.


He then walked back inside to check on the progress of his sons preparations. He smiled as he saw rope and duct tape packed in Jerry's backpack.

"I figured that he won't want to come along voluntarily," Jerry grinned at his father.

"I invited Victoria Reynolds to join us," he informed the boys. "She knows him a lot better than we do. She might be able to convince him to talk better than we could."

"Is that the only reason, Pop?" His youngest son asked suspiciously.

"Of course it is," Rick replied. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I don't know," Jerry grinned. "Maybe to get another taste of her pussy."

Rick was flabbergasted by the fact that Jerry knew of that.

"Wha ... how?" He could only stammer a response.

"Hey, it's cool with me, Pop," Jerry told him. "I'm all for it. I saw you two the other day, but I kept quiet about it then. I've been kinda hoping to get to see her charms myself someday, and maybe now I will, eh."

This eased Richard's concern greatly. Now, not only will he get to enjoy the company of young Victoria, but his sons might get that same opportunity themselves.

'When did I become such a pervert?' He found himself wondering.

Just then Jeffrey came out with bags of grocery for the weekend excursion. There was also a generous stock of alcohol among the food.

"Just in case we need some ... fortification to do what we need to do," he said, justifying the booze.

"Does Jeff know about me and Victoria?" Rick whispered to his youngest.

"Not yet," Jerry grinned. "But I'm sure he won't complain much once he sees her cunt."

They were all packed and ready by 7:00. They took this opportunity to have a family dinner together before leaving to pick young Victoria.


At 8:55 Richard honked the horn of the SUV in front of the Reynolds home and waited for Victoria to join them.

"What are we doing here, Dad?" Jeff asked, still unaware of the added passenger, or what was planned for her.

"Victoria's coming along for this," Rick told his oldest son. "She knows this douchebag and might be helpful in getting us the information we need out of him."

The three men watched as the nervous looking 16-year-old walked slowly toward the familiar vehicle in her tight jeans, her parents waving unsuspectingly from the patio.

Jerry jumped out and opened the door for her as he grabbed her bag and stuffed it in the back.

Tori was actually expecting that this trip was a ploy for Mr. Quinlan to be alone with her so that he could fool around with her again. So you can well imagine her surprise when she saw, not only Mr. Quinlan in the SUV, but Lexi's two older brothers as well.

But feeling trapped by Richard's veiled threat, she jumped into the back seat and was followed by Jerry. With the two older boys sitting on either side of her, the nervous 16-year-old now found herself squeezed in between the two older men.

"Hi, Tori," Jeff greeted her in a friendly manner.

"Nice to see you again, kiddo," Jerry added with a wink.

She was never nervous around any of the Quinlans before, but now she felt very nervous indeed. And after what she had endured at the hands of their father, she was now worried what they might all have in mind with her, alone and deep in the forest.

"What have you got packed in your bag, Victoria?" Richard asked the girl as he drove toward the frat house.

Jeffrey was taken slightly aback by his father's outrageous language toward the young teen.

"Just some jeans and stuff," she told him.

"Anything really sexy?" He then inquired.

The young brunette was shocked to be asked such a thing in front of the two brothers and didn't respond.

"Come on, come on, no need to be shy," Richard insisted. "You have anything really sexy in there?"

"Ye ... yes," she stammered, not knowing where this was leading to.

"Excellent," Mr. Quinlan smiled. "I'll pull up at a gas station or something so you can change into your sexiest outfit."

"B ... but why?" Tori stammered.

"So you can seduce this bastard outside where we can grab him," he bluntly told her. "It became obvious to me that he likes young girls, and you're the only one around here."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.