Dharma Wheel - Cover

Dharma Wheel

Copyright© 2015 by Maxicue

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Joe and his immortal and mortal compatriots continue to frolic at the Cass Lake Theater and camp ground. He and his wives welcome another wife into their bed. Simon attacks and retreats. Snake tells of two skins in ancient India and Asia. Please read this series from the beginning to understand plot, characters and conventions.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

As I hoped, when Zhenzhen arose early, waking me and Shira and giving each of us a kiss before hurrying off, her cute tusch shifting most alluringly, what tiredness had not enabled when we went to bed, rest had readied me for enjoying Nick's gorgeous black angel.

It started with a sixty-nine between her and Shira, my newest wife on the bottom. I climbed behind Salomé, and she lifted her tight butt, and with Shira clinging to her, we shared her sweet and musky and magical flavor. Sometimes our tongues met, licking the same place. Not in the least a contest, but an added pleasure of a French kiss sort of thing.

"Fuck her," Shira finally said.

"Please," Salomé moaned.

I eagerly obliged, guided in by my wife. I got reminded Salomé owned the hottest and liveliest cunt in existence. I kept it slow, savoring every moment while allowing Shira to continue her oral attention, adding my sliding shaft and my balls to the endeavor.

It lasted a while and just long enough. Sometimes I heard moans and gasps from Shira, and her tongue would retreat from its attention on me. Salomé's expertise at cunnilingus brought her several orgasms. We kept fucking slowly and steadily. The pleasure kept building. Only at the end did I send a flurry of thrusts into Salomé before sending my slurry of cum into her quivering depths as we climaxed intensely together. Her deep moan must have vibrated against Shira's clit, because my wife joined us in exquisite ecstasy.

Languidly separating, I got to watch two more scrumptious tusches sway away before my two wives who remained in bed pounced. I suckled on Eva's sweet pussy while they both brought me back to full erection. Helena climbed on, and with Eva's tongue and my cock, she rode herself to a most satisfying conclusion. Eva moved her pussy off my mouth and they switched places. Eva's speed riding me equaled Helena's when she galloped to her orgasm, and just got faster. Gripping Eva's magnificent ass in both hands, I let Helena do the extra work above me, kissing her and fondling her nipples and clit. With the incredible friction, my second orgasm of the morning arrived fairly quickly. Luckily Eva greeted it with her own. "Yes!" she growled in appreciation.

Another busy, creative day, with brief times between to eat and relax beside or in the lake, ended at dinner and the Snake's Tales afterwards.

During dinner, an absolutely gorgeous, tall, voluptuous Chinese woman arrived and embraced and kissed Nick. "Han Chen!" Zhenzhen beamed. "Come on." She took my hand. "She wants to meet you."

We approached just as Chen and Nick broke their embrace, and Zhenzhen bowed, so I felt compelled to as well. "None of that," Chen laughed, her voice as beautiful as the rest of her, thickly and charmingly accented. "You have found your true master, Zhen."

"I am not her master. We are mates and I am the lesser of us," I argued.

"Is this true, Zhen?"

"Yes, Chen. Except we are equals, my sister wives and him."

"Good. Sister wives and sister angels and an actual sister. Such wealth you have achieved. Speaking of your sister, I see Nick has not lost his charm. I've never seen Ling so happy."

"I am old to be his companion, but he has never complained," the ex-ambassador grinned.

Nick chuckled. "What can I possibly have to complain about?"

"So," asked Zhenzhen, "Things are good?"

"Yes," Chen smiled. "Simon has crawled back to Paris with his tail between his legs. I'm sure he'll regroup and plot, but nothing to worry about for now."

"Chen is always the advance guard for Xo," Nick explained. "Checking on things most concerning him at the edge of his interests."

"Thus her presence in Thailand," I guessed.

"Exactly right," Chen nodded. "I was sent to find out about Nick. Xo was concerned about him of course, as Nick and his influences pushed at the borders of my master and his."

"Not encroached," Nick grinned.

"Master never felt threatened, but neither did he want competition. His would be the only example, and his ways the only ways of what you call eternal wanderers amongst our people. A power in being unique, you would muddle things and confuse things regarding his influence, which he has sustained for millennia.

"However, that said, he found you fascinating. At first your Buddhism caught his attention. But getting to know you, your ambivalence towards being master, your weird modesty in relationship to your power, your egalitarian view of humanity, especially placing women equal to men, and even superior, very unexpected and even refreshing. And then the sexuality, and somewhat in relationship to it, your ambiguous and amorphous morality. He figured the aphrodisiac effect of your bodily fluids molded your peculiar ways."

"Probably," Nick agreed. "Pleasure, the giving of it, has always been a significant part of my existence. What better gift for the short, hard life of a human?"

"Enlightenment?" Chen countered.

Nick laughed. "For proselytizing Siddhartha's philosophy, I probably wasn't the best example. I admired the man. His ideas inspired. Mindfulness of course, which Xo exemplifies above all other beings. And the notion of Maja, of covetousness being a disease of the soul. Many if not most religions share these things. Prayer for instance as meditation, and the concept of greed and wealth preventing a soul from reaching heaven. But in the end, though I found Buddhism to be my favorite philosophy, I made use of it as I have done since the beginning using other theologies, to gain favor amongst strangers, to spread my seed wider. I played priest, holy man if you will."

"Con man," Chen smirked.

"Guilty as charged. Performer. Actor. It's what I do best, perhaps better than any other, if I can be so bold."

"Of course you can. But sex, too. You are best at that, too."

"I have missed you as well," Nick chuckled.

"I cannot wait until tonight," the ambassador practically moaned. Everyone laughed.

"It's good then," Nick said, "that tonight won't last nearly as long as last night. You will add to my Tale, Chen?"

"Of course. It's the other reason I have come. Would you mind if I have some time with your stud, Joseph?""

"He's his own man," Nick argued.

"If you say so," Chen smirked. "An hour?"

"Fine. Like I said, this session will probably be short."

I shrugged regarding Chen's response to Snake claim of my independence, feeling as skeptical of his argument as Xo's most gorgeous angel.

"Come show me where you sleep, Joseph," the confident beauty took my hand. "Zhen, would you fetch your wives?"

"Of course," Zhenzhen grinned, a proudness accompanying her usual cuteness.

"I thought she considered Mei to be her favorite," I asked Chen.

"She is her mother. I am the eccentric aunt," Chen smirked, her eyes catching someone's and nodding. Gia whispered something to Seraphine sitting beside her before standing and walking to us. The two Oriental angels embraced.

Puzzled, I asked, "What's going on?" Gia looked equally puzzled.

"You will know soon," Chen smiled. She watched my wives rising and following Zhenzhen, murmuring, "The three youngest angels. So vital. Delicious. And all bearing your child. I am awed. Who is the black one?"

"Shira, my newest and the only mortal."

"She is pregnant as well?"

"Yes."

"Of course," she chuckled. "And she's a minion?"

"It seems so. She and Salomé seem connected."

"Nick's strongest. That is good. Could you fetch her, Gia? And meet us in Joseph's bedroom?"

"Of course," Gia nodded, almost a salute.

When Gia left, and we exited the theater, I asked Chen, "You and Gia respect each other."

"Like great soldiers respect each other, even if enemies."

"You met in ancient Thailand," I presumed. "Will she be bringing Simon's viewpoint?"

"We shall see. Talent needs knowledge and experience to expand it. The greatest talent learns fast. When I met Gia, she was younger than even Zhen, and yet I could tell she would be the deadliest of all of us."

I nodded. "Coldness, cunning, determination and pride. She told me her failed attempt at killing Nick had been her first."

"She did not fail, just like she did not fail to kill me. You mentioned determination. That may suggest relentlessness, but it also suggest reasoning."

"She determined assassinating Nick was a bad choice."

"Suicidal in its purpose. She knew her so called master had essentially chosen to sacrifice her. To tell you the truth, I believe she would have succeeded, and been unscathed, if she so chose."

"Probably," I nodded. "Perhaps the busy club might have had its distractions, and I did manage to point her out before she had a chance to sever Nick's head. But she must have noticed Nick surrounded by his angels. I thought maybe, like the old vampire myth where those who have become vampires through a progenitor lose their powers when he is destroyed, his angels might have lost their power with his death."

"Interesting."

"You don't know?"

"None of us know. How would we?"

"I have heard tell of another Eternal Wanderer from Africa, perhaps the first, who may have died. In Nick's incarnation as an African, he never encountered any who would be his angels."

"Even so, how could Gia know?"

"More than likely, it would be suicidal."

"Exactly."

"So if Gia could have assassinated Nick anytime, why hasn't she?"

"A question of balance I think."

"What do you mean?"

"Aside from the power one gets from having a nemesis, I think it has a spiritual or maybe an archetypal basis. With three wanderers we have a triumvirate. The triangle isn't just the strongest form, but a significantly symbolic form. In Christianity, you have the father, son and holy ghost. In a human, you have a mind, body and soul."

"Xo would be the mind."

"Yes, and Nick the body."

"And asshole the soul?"

"Spirituality out of control. Worship of the divine."

"Or in Simon's case, worship of oneself."

Chen nodded and chuckled, "And everyone else must follow his divine, righteous creed."

"I probably shouldn't say this to one of his angels, and, if I'm guessing right, Gia's equivalent in dangerousness, but your master can be an asshole as well."

"You're wrong though. Not about my equivalence with Gia, though she's the better assassin because of her coldness. I tend to take things too lightly. I get amused easily. And Rosa, Nick's assassin, has the opposite problem. She's too compassionate. But you find Master an asshole because you think of him as arrogant."

"He has you calling him Master."

"Because he deserves it, Joseph."

"And he expects it."

Chen sighs. "What you and Nick think about master and what my grandfather embodies are completely different. It is purely on the model of Master and Pupil. He is teacher, sensei, rabbi, spiritual guide and so forth. He deserves this from all who learn from him because he is the wisest and most knowledgeable creature who ever existed."

"But..."

"Yes, Joseph, he learns from us as well. Not much surprises him anymore, much to his chagrin, but he listens to our questions, even our doubts, and it sometimes, if rarely, changes his mind. Of course, with the exponential growth of technology, there is always something new to learn. But what you see as arrogance is immense self-confidence, which, if anyone deserves it, Master does."

"That actually makes sense," I smiled. "And I think we started on the wrong foot. Xo intended Zhenzhen to lose her virginity to me without giving her any knowledge of the consequences."

"Zhen knows about sex."

"But she never heard about the pain. Nor did she get any choice."

"I see. First, why make her nervous? Second, do you think Zhen ever objected? And third, between a multiple millennia old being and basically a teenager, who knows best about what needs to be done?"

"But why did it need to be done? Who am I to impregnate the youngest angels and a host of others for that matter?"

"I don't know, Joseph. Does anyone? All I know is, no other mortal ever impregnated an angel. When Helena became pregnant, everything changed. You, my new friend, are the cosmic stud."

"Perhaps the karmic stud," I shrugged.

"Perhaps, but in this, I believe Master embraces Nick's philosophy of taking the path that seems right because it ends up being right."

At this point we had entered the large bedroom with the huge bed. It filled with people, mostly angels. The other mortal, Shira, asked, "What will these babies be? What will my baby be?" I didn't know how she figured out Chen's agenda, but somehow she had.

"Yours perhaps a minion, one of Joseph's first. You young angels, perhaps we will know soon. I have heard you have bottles of Nick's semen."

"We do," said Helena.

"Get it out. Perhaps more than one. We must drink an abundance of it." Seeing my grimace, Chen asked, "Is there another vehicle for Nick to drink it? I can tell you sluts don't mind drinking cum."

"Only fresh from the source, except Nick's," said Shira. "And from the source, only Joe's actually."

"I never knew you needed that extra jolt of horniness," I asked my sexy new wife.

"I haven't. I just heard. I noticed drinking from Salomé's pussy got me even hotter than usual, and she explained her juices had that effect, and Nick's was much stronger, and his cum actually tasted good."

"I have some of my mother's wine," said Helena, "infused with Nick's essence."

"Greek wine is it?" asked Chen.

"Yes. With all that tannin."

"I'd love to try it as well."

"Of course."

After filling her mouth with Nick's essence from the bottle the ambassador had made for it, Helena handed it off to Zhenzhen and found her mother's bottle of wine and a corkscrew and quickly opened it, handing it to Chen. "I don't know if I can find a clean cup," she said.

"No problem," Chen grinned and tasted the wine before swallowing a couple mouths full. "Tart but good," she complimented, handing me the bottle. After a large swallow that had me grimacing again, she insisted, "Two more."

"It'll get me drunk," I told her.

"That actually might be best," she said.

I shrugged and did as commanded.

"Everyone strip," she ordered.

Moments later, a roomful of naked pulchritude created the usual result. Just Chen, with her full breasts and ass on her long, slender frame would have done the job. "Lie on your back, Nick," she insisted. My body had a mini flag pole pointing straight up. Chen straddled my face. Her small pussy with a well-groomed growth of black pubic hair above looked scrumptious. It smelled and tasted scrumptious as well when she lowered it onto my eager mouth.

"Everyone touch him and taste him wherever you can," Chen groaned. She leaned forward and I felt her tongue lap my cock from base to tip. I sucked her distended clit in response.

"Ooh," she approved. "I want everyone to pleasure him. I also want everyone to pleasure each other. No one touching themselves, only each other. You can lead hands and mouths to what feels best, but I think, with all of you being sluts, you can figure things out."

"I am not a slut," I heard Shira object, but with a giggle.

"You are now," said Eva, "for Joe and your wives."

"And me," Salomé added, creating a general chorus of giggles.

"True," Shira responded without shame.

Things became quiet except for the sounds of pleasure, most of them muffled, including mine in Chen's beautiful muff. The sounds grew incrementally, just as pleasure grew, reaching towards a crescendo. When I felt the tightening in my balls announcing the inevitable release of sperm, I heard Chen command, through a roughened voice, "Close your eyes and cum everyone."

I felt that closed circuit of multiple orgasms and their feedback flood my mind and my body. It should have scared me, but it didn't. I knew this had been Chen's intent, and the intent of her master and mine, if Snake was my master. Such absolute ecstasy, like the entire cosmos exploding, but in a good way. Overwhelming, yes, reaching far beyond the extreme that usually causes humans to experience the little death, but my consciousness withstood it.

And much more remarkably, my consciousness withstood what followed. What had literally blown my mind before, I accepted. It seemed impossible for a brain to have the capacity to be filled by every mind or soul in existence. If it were a balloon, it would have shredded. But my brain held them all. Weirdly, I seemed to understand them. I favored some. Those I loved. Those I hated. Or loved and hated me. I sensed all three eternal wanderers there. Not their entirety like the other souls, but some partial aspect. Their intentions. What they wanted their minions to do for them. Simon's seemed to writhe under my scrutiny like a rebellious captor. And I understood.

Weirder still, all those souls coalesced into a singularity, like a black hole. Its weight should have been immense like a black hole, but it wasn't. It floated. It departed the chamber of my mind, my skull, or at least my mind's eye saw it depart. It swooped around the earth with impossible speed encountering fetuses I had made who were not in bed with me. It seemed to leave a tiny mark on the tiny bit of flesh in these women's wombs. It did the same to the tiniest of them, the one inside Shira, before swooping through the fetuses of my angel wives. There it lingered, if only for an instant. Each fetus seemed to respond differently. Helena's embraced it fully. Zhenzhen's seemed oddly fascinated by it. Eva's had a moment of rejection before embracing it even more than Helena's. Of course their brain matter couldn't have formed to have any decision making power. I could have been projecting. And yet the impossible had been a significant part of my life since Snake pulled me into his world. So who knows?

"Open your eyes, Joseph," I heard. When I did, I saw a gorgeous Chinese woman riding my cock, her amazing breasts bouncing most becomingly. By instinct, I grabbed both tits and squeezed both nipples. Chen came, and I came with her.

"Uh," I heard around me. My angel wives seemed to have just awoken. Their faces looked flushed as if just cumming. Their hands rubbed the slight bulge of their abdomens. The simultaneity of their movement could have been choreographed. But I knew it came from the simultaneity of their experiences.

"It's like she kicked me," said Eva.

Helena shook her head. "It was more like she sent a wave through my body and into my brain."

"Yes," said Zhenzhen, and Eva nodded.

My wives must have sensed what happened. All three of them sent daggers at Chen with their eyes, Helena's the most ferocious. "What did you do?" she growled, and to me, she asked, "Are you okay?"

"Very," I smiled.

Relief felt palpable.

"How did you know?" asked Zhenzhen of her sister angel.

Chen shrugged. "It's my purpose to take the lead into the most dangerous places and always survive. Master chose me because of this. Of which I will be eternally grateful." She leaned forward and kissed me, whispering in my ear afterwards, "I love your cock. Ooh," she giggled when her subject slipped flaccidly from her pussy. Sitting up again, she continued, "When Simon tried attacking Joseph's brain via Seraphine, Master sort of toughened it up when he helped Joseph recover. He thought a directed experience of Joseph's remarkable ability to take in all the minions of all three eternals would be safe, and perhaps more importantly, informative."

"He thought?" Helena grumbled.

"He had a response ready if he sensed any danger. A surge of pure bliss that would have caused Joseph to lose consciousness and would have purged him of the multitudes inside his brain."

"Uhm," I interrupted, "I did feel a surge of pure bliss." I couldn't help seeing everyone nod, and chuckled, thinking, "Good for them that they could share that incredible moment with me."

"Believe it or not, this would have been bigger," said Chen. "It would have been Nick doing it, channeling every cum he and his minions have shared over his entire life."

"That would have done it," I chuckled.

"It would have," Salomé grinned.

"Who did he test it on?" I asked.

"Me," said Rosa, standing in the doorway. Behind her stood Nick, and the ambassador stood beside him. The twins were in the room, as were Alexandra, Chanda and Miwa. Naomi and Helen were conspicuous in their absence.

Rosa's choice made me chuckle and exchange nods with Chen. I thought it somehow appropriate, with Snake's ambivalent morality, that his deadliest and probably bravest angel would also be his most compassionate.

"So, what did you find out?" asked Nick.

"Nothing certain," I told him. For the first time I felt on equal footing with the eternal wanderer, making me realize the level of intimidation, despite me considering him to be a friend, which had always been there before. Those two words revealed my confidence. His smile seemed to respond to this realization. The friendliest and least condescending smile I had ever gotten from him. Condescension had been there, but only because he knew so much more about what was going on than I ever did, which was nearly nothing, mostly confusion. It had always been a sly smile, a devil's smile, an alluring smile because it promised something fun or fascinating or immensely interesting, and he never failed to deliver on that promise. "Where's Xo?"

"He and my angel sisters are in their tents in the woods," Chen told me.

"Good. Bring them all to the theater."

Her face became dormant and returned with a smile and a nod.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Almost exactly an hour since Chen led you here," Nick answered. "I presume you wish Naomi and Helen to be there."

"Of course. Simon knows," I nodded towards Eva who shrugged.

"I presume you wanted Father's presence minimized," she said, looking at Chen, who nodded. "I have no problem with that. I completely adore my husband, and am not all that fond of Daddy right now."

"Let's go then," Nick ordered. "Dress for the Tales. I don't know if Xo and his angels wish to wear the same dishabille."

"Probably not," Chen grinned, winking at Nick. "But I will." She winked at me. Oh my.

I wasn't sure if I felt relief or disappointment when, after she chose a nightie from one of my wives' collection, she walked intimately with Nick, the ambassador on his other side, when we headed to the theater.

Eva playfully slapped the back of my head. "She'll never be your wife, stud."

"I know, but..."

"She's amazingly gorgeous and sexy," said my sexy black lover.

"You really have become a slut," Eva chuckled.

"And how exactly could I not be?" Shira smirked. "Hot women make me horny, and one particular stud."

We laughed.

At the theater, Xo introduced eight women I had never met before. All Oriental. All gorgeous. All different. I saw Korean, Japanese and Southeast Asian in individual features, but most looked fully Chinese. One looked darker, and hinted at a mix of Chinese and Caucasian, though I imagined her darker skin probably came from the Indian subcontinent, which can have similarities to white features. She had an Indian name, which pretty much solved her origin.

"Is this all your angels, Xo?" I asked. He stood beside me after the many introductions.

"Yes Joe," he smiled. "Unusual for us, as it has been unusual for Nick. Different times?" he shrugged.

"End times?" I asked.

"I am not worried for us. Neither is Snake."

"Have you lived too long?"

"No. I have lived long enough."

I chuckled. "Why does your answer not surprise me?"

"Then why ask?" he chuckled.

"Because I wanted to hear you say it." Chuckles became laughs. "And Simon?" I asked much more seriously.

"What is that childish game one thinks of as particularly American? King of the hill? I think he wants on top, even if the hill is created by the dead, even his."

"I know his plans," I said.

"Are they stoppable?"

"I don't know. I don't know if they will work. I don't think they will."

"What does he intend?"

"Martyrdom. Scapegoats. The corruption angle continues, only worse. He might not have been able to plant his minions the way he wanted, but it just means a stronger cataclysm to set off his agenda."

"Which is?"

"A kingdom of the righteous."

"His righteous."

"Of course. Christ overcoming the Antichrist."

"He being Christ?"

"Both actually, to control the mechanism of the cataclysm."

"Of course. You don't know if it will work?"

"I don't think anyone will care enough. Christians amongst the Moslems and even the Jews in their places, in the Middle East and Arab Africa, being exterminated as all genocide is, is terrible, pure horror actually, mankind demonstrating the worst thing about being human. And yet their continuation, as brave as anyone can be, in places in which they represent, in the twisted view of the fanatical mind, infidels, or worse, much worse, animals bearing crosses, almost assures their own destruction."

"So the extinction of the Christian in Moslem lands..."

"And much more destructive, in Israel."

"How can that possibly happen? The US, a Christian country, even if a powerful Jewish contingent has much to do with it, practically finances Israel, or supports it almost devoutly."

"Some sort of evil agreement, blackmail at the most egregious level possible. Kill all your Christians or be destroyed systematically or massively."

"Impossible. Israel thrives on such threats."

"I agree. I think if it happened, Simon might win, become king of the hill. But because he underestimates his influence, and the divisiveness of the democratic country, even if the conservatives seem to have taken hold of government, he will find his manipulations falling flat. Again, the Christian martyrs within Moslem lands will stir great resentment, but haven't the Moslems been stirring it already?"

"Perhaps he sees the holocaust and centuries of pogroms and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and Christ killing rhetoric as enough of a cause for the Jews to finally take their revenge."

"Yeah. That's quite a lot of cheek to turn, even for Christ. But, of course, if it hasn't happened yet, why on earth would it happen now?"

"And if it were to happen? What about us Asians? And the non-Moslem Indians?"

"Inferiors," I shrugged, "Through propaganda."

Xo laughed and I laughed with him. He might not be quite the asshole I thought him, but his self-confidence couldn't be greater, deservedly so.

"And did you get into my mind and Nick's," he asked.

"Yes. I got calm in yours, and a Taoist mind set I guess you might call it. And Nick's seemed to dwell in serendipity."

"And concern?"

"Yes. A surprising amount of worry."

"I think his eternal nemesis helped put it there. Too much struggle. Too many losses. And his agenda?"

"Not surprisingly, nothing really planned. Wishing for a world with less pain and more pleasure. And greater knowledge without the tendency for elitism. More the pleasure of gaining knowledge, the victory of new thinking and creativity. Thoroughly egalitarian, more so than for you and especially for Simon."

"Ever the snake offering knowledge in a fruit, or a god sacrificing his liver to give humanity fire," Simon chuckled.

"Seems so," I agreed with a smile.

"Okay!" our subject's voice boomed. "Settle down and take your places. Xo's angels, feel free to get more comfortable as you see my usual audience has. You might find clothing restricting. And then again you might not," he shrugged.

I found it interesting that Xo's angels chose to divide up, sitting with various angels of Nick. Chen sat beside Nick, close to the ambassador. Mei, the oldest angel, sat with Seraphine and Gia. Stan, surprisingly, sat rather intimately close to Mei. One joined the twins and Alexandra and Chanda and their current Lakota lovers. An especially graceful angel joined what might be called the musical/dance contingent of Hannah, Lindy, Miwa, Stan and Helen and her clones, and with Stan's studly brothers, the largest grouping. I already had my cutest wife representing Xo, and only Salomé wasn't a wife sitting with me. Stan's cousin Ger, Kai's gay twin brother, sat intimately close with Vance and Tash beside Naomi and her large art pad, Kai on the other side of her. What seemed to me the most intellectual or nerdy of Xo's beauties, his Japanese angel, chose that group.

"Chen? Gia?" Nick asked. "Chime in whenever you wish."

"Yes, Nick," Chen's sensuous voice responded.

"I will," the proud voice of the assassin agreed.

"Okay," Nick began, "let's start with my young companion Soshi and her troublesome virginity."


It has been a tempestuous ocean ride back to Nick's so called homeland. And not just the seas.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.