A Well-Lived Life - Book 8 - Stephie - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 8 - Stephie

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 75: Things to be Thankful For

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 75: Things to be Thankful For - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 7 - Kara II". If you haven't read Books 1 through 7, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this eighth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 8 has 82 chapters and about 455,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

November, 1983, Chicago, Illinois

The week before Thanksgiving break flew by. It was pretty much the usual — class, studying, karate, Penny's computer lessons, my usual Thursday afternoon with Anala, and Elyse and Jackie alternating nights with me. By 6:00pm on Friday evening, only Katy, Stephie, and I were left at the house. Stephie offered to come with us to Midway, so the three of us left just before 7:00pm. At Midway, we waited with Katy until she boarded her 8:30pm flight, then headed back home.

I got a bottle of bourbon from the bar in the basement and Stephie and I went to the Indian room to relax.

"I heard from Georgia Tech today," she said, sipping bourbon from her glass.

"And?" I asked.

"Accepted," she said, as a tear ran down her cheek.

"What's with the tears?" I asked.

"I'm leaving you and everyone else here!" she said, gulping down the rest of her drink.

"I know, but this is what you have to do."

She got out of her chair and came over to mine. Unbidden, she plopped down in my lap and put her arms around my neck.

"That doesn't make it easier," she said.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly to me while she cried. It was really a soft cry, not a heaving, sobbing cry. The tears flowed freely for several minutes, then Stephie wiped her eyes with a tissue she grabbed from the table next to the chair.

"Yankee," she said softly.

Warning bells went off in my head. There could only be one reason that she'd use my nickname at this point.

"Stephie..." I said, trying to warn her off as gently as I could.

"Yankee," she repeated, more firmly. "Make love to me, please. One last time."

"I can't," I said gently. "You know my rule. I can't do it."

"You told me about you and Sofia," Stephie protested in a soft voice. "It's the same thing. I ain't been with Red yet. Please, take me upstairs and make love to me. I want you so badly. I doubt I'll ever have a chance again!"

"But what about Red?" I said, trying to bring her back to reality.

"You let me worry about Red. It won't cause no problems at all."

I sighed. I could refuse her and stand on my principles. Or I could violate them. Jennifer had told me on several occasions that I shouldn't let my rule stand in the way of doing the right thing. My problem was that I wasn't sure what the right thing was. I could really make a complete mess of things now, especially given that she was going to move out. If it ruined things between her and Red, it would be a disaster.

"You're asking me to break my most important rule," I said gently. "It's not something I can do lightly; maybe not at all."

"I know what I'm asking for, Yankee. I know. I need you tonight. Please?"

Her request was plaintive, just short of begging. For some reason, I was certain that this wasn't a spur-of-the-moment thing. She'd thought about it and agonized about it. It's why she'd taken my hand those days, trying to discern if I'd agree or if I'd turn her down. One thing I was sure of was that if she thought for sure that I'd turn her down, she wouldn't have asked. She'd judged the situation and decided that there was at least a chance that I'd agree.

If I went ahead, how would I feel afterwards? Would I regret it? Would I feel empty or used? And what if things went badly with Red because I'd taken her into my bed once again? I sorely needed to talk to Bethany, Jennifer, or Anala, but there was no way I could do that before I gave Stephie an answer. I had to decide on my own what the right thing to do was. I could err on the side of caution and refuse, and that would be the easy way out for me. But how would that affect Stephie?

I recalled Anala's comments about being decisive in my relationships. I'd let the girls control them, and here I was, refusing to let Stephie control the relationship. But that meant I had to make a decision. And I had to be decisive. If I was going to turn her down, it had to be firm and clear. Anything less would lead to her pleading further.

I wanted to make Stephie happy. I wanted to comfort her. And if I was honest with myself, I wanted to make love with her one last time. It was my own rule that was blocking me. And it was my own rule that stood in the way. Could I, in good conscience, ignore the rule in the hopes of doing the right thing? I wasn't sure. But I had to decide.

"Yes, Peaches," I said.

She shifted position and kissed me softly, "Then take me upstairs. Make me naked! Love me!"

I shifted in the chair and managed to stand up with Stephie in my arms. I carried her up to my room and laid her on the bed, then shut the door to my room.

"Just like that first night, Yankee. Exactly like that," she said softly.

I began removing her clothes and smiled when I saw that she was wearing black lace panties, just as she had that first night. I wasn't sure if they were the same pair, but I strongly suspected that they were. I got into bed and had Stephie move between my legs and lean back against me. I slipped my hand into her panties and began rubbing softly while I used the other hand to cup her breast.

"Yes...!" she sighed. "I remember that night so well."

"Me too, Peaches. I had my first taste of peach juice direct from the source!"

After I rubbed her to three orgasms, I got up, pulled down her panties and feasted on peach juice. Stephie moaned softly the entire time, cumming three more times before I moved on top of her and kissed her deeply.

"Take me, Yankee," she pleaded as my glans came into contact with her labia.

As she had the first time after I'd broken through her barrier, Stephie put her arms around me and pulled me down on top of her, wrapped her legs around my butt, and started humping hard against me. Like the night she surrendered her maidenhood, she was in a complete frenzy, her small body moving almost violently under mine. I matched her thrusts, and she moaned into my mouth until eventually she broke our kiss, gasping for breath.

We pounded against each other mercilessly for more than ten minutes, with Stephie having two huge orgasms before I thrust hard and spurted cum deep inside her. When my orgasm finished, I withdrew and slid down so that my face was between her thighs.

"A last taste of Peaches and Cream!" I said.

I pressed my tongue inside her, though unlike the first time, there was no virginal blood mixed with our combined juices. I licked and sucked and kissed her pussy until she came one more time. We lay together for a bit, kissing softly until Stephie knew I was ready, then stroked me until I was hard. She mounted me and rode me as she had that first night, bringing us both to wonderful release.

She stayed on top of me and we kissed for perhaps fifteen minutes and then she slid down and gave me an expert blowjob. She'd done it well the first time, but practice had made perfect and she greedily swallowed every drop of my cum, and then moved up to kiss me deeply.

"The first time we took a shower and then cooked dinner. But we already ate. How about a bath and then you can have me in the backside!" she exclaimed.

"I have a better idea," I said. "I know it's deviating from your plan, but you really came hard when I fucked you from behind over the pool table."

"Oh God, yes!" she growled, hungry with desire despite what we'd already done.

We went to the bathroom and took a warm bubble bath. We soaked for a good thirty minutes, just cuddling together before getting out and rinsing off in the shower. We dried off, but didn't bother with robes and clothes and went down to the basement, both of us laughing about walking naked through the house.

Once we were in the basement, Stephie dropped to her knees and sucked me until I was hard, then bent over the pool table. I pushed myself into her, then grabbed her hips and began thrusting as hard as I could, with Stephie groaning each time I slammed deep into her battered pussy.

"Fuck me hard, Steve!" she gasped.

"I am!" I gasped, thrusting as hard as I possibly could.

She came twice before I held myself deep inside her and groaned as cum blasted from my dick. I was physically exhausted, and Stephie was barely able to walk. I suggested we sit in the sauna, and she agreed. I adjusted the controls and then we used the basement bathroom to clean up before heading into the sauna to sit in the steam.

"Now THAT is the way to end things!" she declared.

"Peaches, I want to make love to you once more in the morning. Slow and sweet."

She sighed deeply, "Yeah."

When we finished in the sauna, we rinsed off in my shower, then climbed into my bed and spooned together. We quickly fell asleep, and when we woke in the morning, we made love just as I'd requested. There was no urgency to it, just a pure expression of love. When we finished, we showered, dressed, and I made breakfast for us. After we ate, we cleaned up and then headed to my car so that I could take Stephie to O'Hare.

At the airport, after she checked her bag and got her boarding pass, we walked to the gate. We passed through security and then sat side-by-side to wait for her flight. When it was called, we stood up, and I pulled her into my arms. We hugged tightly, and she kissed me on the cheek.

"Yankee, you are the best. I'm really thankful for everything we had."

"Me too, Peaches," I said.

We hugged again, and she walked to the door to board the plane. She turned, waved and then disappeared down the Jetway, heading for Georgia and her future with Red. She'd be back for a short time, but things would be very different.

I waited for the plane to push back from the gate, then headed back to my car and drove home. I quickly changed the sheets on my bed and started a load of laundry with sheets and towels. I made sure I had everything I needed for Bethany and me and made a list of a few items I needed at the store. I made a quick trip to Jewel and arrived home about fifteen minutes before Bethany was due. I had just finished putting the groceries away and changing the load of laundry when she walked into the house.

"Everyone's gone already?" Bethany asked.

"Just you and me! I took Stephie to the airport this morning," I said.

"Did you fulfill her Thanksgiving wish?" she smirked.

"She called you?"

"Yesterday. She wanted to talk about your rule before she asked you to violate it. She'd been agonizing about it for over a week and couldn't make up her mind. I assume you did the right thing?"

"I'm pretty sure I did, but there's always a risk."

"Of course there is. In this case, though, I think she really needed to say goodbye to you that way. You're a good man, Steve. Just remember what Jennifer told you — sometimes doing the right thing means breaking your rule."

"I know. But I don't want to make a habit of it," I sighed.

"Two special circumstances do not make a habit, Steve. You did the right thing with Sofia, and you did the right thing with Stephie."

"Are you sure about that with Sofia? What if she is accepted to school here and wants to move in? And I don't just mean into the house, I mean into my bedroom? In an exclusive arrangement?"

"What did you tell her when you were in Sweden?"

"That I had Stephie, but I talked to her after Stephie and I broke up. I did my best to let Sofia know I wasn't interested in a steady relationship. But I know that's what she really wants."

"Stephie leaving opens up the possibility for Sofia to be here without having to share your room with you."

I sighed, "I know. And I'll do my best to talk it all through with Sofia if it happens. It's just a complication I didn't really need."

"Have you told her everything? Well, except about Stephanie?"

"Yes."

"Then tell her what you can offer. She'll accept it or she won't. Anala is completely right about that."

"It's Jennifer's opinion that you and I should marry, and that I have Jen as a live-in girlfriend, and have kids with Elyse the way she wants."

Bethany laughed, "And let me guess, Jennifer would have her own partner that she'd maybe share you with as well."

"And Stephanie. Don't forget that. My sister isn't going to be Jennifer's life partner — she wants a husband and kids — but she'd certainly want to find a way to be with both of us."

"Steve Adams, if there is a luckier man on the planet, I don't know who it might be. Anala said she wants to stay with you until she's ready to have kids, too."

"Yes."

"So really, the only trouble spots are Sofia and Karin. The first one, I think, is solvable. Either she becomes one of the group, or she drops out. I think she becomes one of the group, at least for a time. Karin is more problematic. She wants you exclusively, with no room for maneuver. I thought before that she might come around, but the more I think about it, the less I think she will. If you want her, you have to give up everyone else. Just as you would have for Birgit, Kathy, Pia, or Kara."

"You really think something like that would work out in the long run?" I asked.

"Who knows? I sure don't have any clue! That's why I'm not committing to anything at this point!"

"Yes, you've kept your cards very close to your chest. A very fine chest, if I might say so!"

She laughed, "You always did like small boobs! And it's not playing close to the vest, Steve; it's that I really, honestly don't know if it's right for me."

"Tell me about it. I have the same dilemma. It seems like it might be right, but I can't even imagine what things will be like in two years, let alone ten or twenty. And I guarantee you, something is going to happen to throw a monkey wrench into the whole thing. There is no way in hell that Fate is going to let me off easy."

"Sadly, you're probably right. And that's why I think you're smart not to commit to anything until you graduate."

"So, what do I do about Sofia?"

"What you had with Stephie seemed to work pretty well — no permanent commitment, but she was your main girl. It didn't seem to interfere with your being with other girls from time to time, either."

"I just can't see Sofia accepting that," I said.

"You won't know until you ask."

"Next Summer. I have other things to deal with before then, namely seeing Jennifer and Karin."

"You're seeing Tatyana as well, right?"

"Yes, but she and I have pretty much worked out that we can't overcome the serious divergence in our life goals. On the other hand, she likes being with me and I really enjoy my time with her, as well as with her father and Colonel Anisimova."

"It sounds like you'll have some lifelong friends, even after she returns to Russia."

"I believe so. But back to us — what do you want to do for the next few days?"

"Just being with you is perfect. When do you want to head to Milford?"

"No later than Tuesday, because I have plans for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Obviously Stephanie would prefer if I was there today!"

Bethany grinned, "Of course she would. How about we drive down on Monday after lunch?"

"Which gives us basically two full days together."

"I'm really thankful for all the time you have for me, Steve. For a while, I thought we were drifting apart. But now, we're actually moving closer together. You're my best friend, and at least for now, my lover. And there's a real chance we'll be together, something that didn't seem possible in the past."

"I love you, Sweetheart, and I'm thankful for what we have as well. I wouldn't trade it for anything. And I mean that."

She hugged me tightly and then took my hand and led me up the stairs to my bedroom, where we alternated between making love and cuddling, stopping only for lunch and dinner. After dinner, we sat in the sauna, then the whirlpool, and then went back to my room to make love again, before falling asleep in each other's arms.

Sunday was much the same, though after the light rain stopped, we took a walk in the unseasonably warm morning. That evening we went to see The Right Stuff, which we both enjoyed, having been fans of the space program since we were little. After the movie, we went to the Frusen Glädjé shop for ice cream, then went back to the house to make love before falling asleep spooned together.

On Monday morning after breakfast, we took a walk in the chilly air and then Bethany helped clean, and I also did some laundry. We ate lunch just before noon, enjoyed a shower together, then dressed and packed up our things for our trip. I carried our bags out the front door, locked it behind us, then tossed the bags in the back of the Trans Am. Bethany checked to make sure her car was properly locked, then we got into my car and set out for Milford.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.