Demon Bride - Cover

Preview

Demon Bride

by Slutsinger

Copyright© 2015 by Slutsinger

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Reluctant, Magic, Heterosexual, Tear Jerker, Extra Sensory Perception, Paranormal, Rough, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Squirting, Voyeurism, Caution,

Sex Story: Badger is an out-of-work construction worker soon to be evicted. Lady Lucinda Demon's Shadow waits for someone just like Badger as her hunger grows. This is the story of their romance and how love touched both their lives. Yeah, right: it's the story of how she drinks his soul. Except she'd never do that: you eat souls, and she will only eat his soul if it is what he most desires. It is, however, definitely their story.

This story stands on its own. However, the first three chapters of "The Lady Riding Atop," delve into the Light of Passion culture's motivations and magic in more depth than this story. Read in any order, but if you find yourself curious about the world, some answers are in that story. For others, you might need wait as the series unfolds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.