A Trick and a Treat - Cover

A Trick and a Treat

by S star W

Copyright© 2020 by S star W

Coming of Age Sex Story: James tricks his girlfriend and gets a treat.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   NonConsensual   .

Background:

Samantha and James had been dating for three months. During that time she hadn’t let him do more than kiss and touch her over her clothes. He was getting fed up with it. Most girls he had dated had, at the very least, allowed him to touch their bare skin by this point. Granted most of them had been sixteen or seventeen and Samantha was only fourteen. Still he felt she should have done more than this. He felt he should at least have been able to touch her bare tits by now. He and half of the girls he had dated before now had allowed him to feel their bare pussies and the rest were having sex with him.

A plan began to build within him. Soon he would be doing more with her. He knew he couldn’t loose with the plan he was developing. He began planning to go trick or treating with her on Halloween night. He continuously talked about how much fun they would have. She agreed, and they made plans for Halloween night.

Halloween night:

She dressed up as a cheerleader and he dressed as a pirate. The plan, as far as she knew, was to go trick or treating and then to a party at one of their friends house.

They finished their trick or treating at nine o’clock in the evening. The friend’s party was being held in the barn behind his house. The two of them began driving towards the friend’s house to go to the party. Part way there he pulled over along the side of the road. They began kissing there in the privacy of the darkened road.

Suddenly he broke the kiss and asked, “Are we fat enough off of the road that no one can see us or anything?” She rolled down her window and stuck her head out. She was about to proclaim that they were, when her window began rolling upward. She immediately tried to pull her head back in, but found that she couldn’t. Her head was stuck outside of the window. She tried her roll it back down, but in this vehicle the driver could lock the controls so that not even the passenger side would work. He had her at his mercy. She couldn’t do anything from where she was.

He began sliding her top up and over her bra. She was yelling at him to stop and not to do this, but she couldn’t do anything to stop him from doing whatever he wanted. She tried to kick at him but couldn’t see exactly where he was. He fondled her bra covered breast and slowly pushed it up out of the way. Now he was rubbing her bare tits.

She tried again and again to kick him. He got tired of her fighting him and lowered her skirt to her knees. This limited her leg movements and he started to lower her underpants as well. Once both were at her knees he slowly slipped them off of her feet. She soon found herself naked from the waist down. With her legs now free, she once again tried to kick him, but soon felt something sliding up and down her most private part. Despite her unwillingness she felt her privates juicing in preparation for being penetrated. She had just begun to feel this when the sensation changed. Something wet began to rub up and down her slit. She began to feel something building inside of her. The tongue, for obviously that was what it was, found her love button and licked it. An uncontrollable reaction started within her and her whole body shook with it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.