Breakable Lily - Cover

Breakable Lily

by Heel

Copyright© 2015 by Heel

Erotica Sex Story: Lily was breakable, very breakable

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   BDSM   Rough   Safe Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   .

He was moving inside her with sharp thrusts caused by the exuberant passion that had overwhelmed him. He was not careful, but had to, because ... Lily told herself that she should not think about her illness in these blissful moments of supreme delight when her whole being yearned for more and more and more...

They unstuck their lips only briefly, just long enough to gasp with excitement and longing. The act continued for half an hour and there was not only sexual but also emotional charge in it. Yes, Lily loved this man. She loved him with all her heart. He wanted to be bound to him forever ... as long as he pleased.

"Nick, I love you," she whispered and clawed at his back, not realizing that she might hurt him.

"I love you, Lily," said Nick and penetrated her more deeply, panting with excitement. Lily gladly welcomed the new series of thrusts, drawing her legs wider apart. She felt as light as a balloon full of helium - about to rise any moment.

In the subsequent strong press when Nick ejaculated, Lily felt that something in her pelvis cracked and began to throb painfully. The pain intensified and quickly moved up taking her waist in paralyzing grip. Lily groaned and dropped her legs, afraid it had happened exactly what she had always desperately tried to avoid. Nick finished and lay heavily on her – he had not understood that there was a problem. Lily pushed him gently aside. She wanted to scream with pain and anger but somehow managed to refrain herself. She did not want to scare her beloved with whom she had not shared her health problem.

"Nick, leave me alone, please."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just tired, I want to rest."

"Is something wrong?"

"No, no, the sex was wonderful. Perhaps the emotions came a little too much to me."

"I love you, Lily."

"I love you too."

"Want me to do something for you?

"No, I will take a nap and ... I think it's time you go to work?

"Yes."

"Well, see you later."

Nick got out of bed and began to dress, casting worried glances at his sweetheart.

"You look pale."

"Nothing serious, do not worry, I'll be fine.

Nick left. Lily lay on her back, her legs stretched, wondering what's broken this time. A while later she tried to sit, but managed only to rise slightly on her elbows. She felt crushed, like by a steamroller. She picked up her phone and called her mother who was sleeping in the adjacent room.

"Mom, I think I broke something again," Lily cried.

"Oh! Are you sure, darling?"

"Yes, mom."

"I'm coming."


Lily lay in her hospital bed, staring at the darkened face of her mother, who was pacing to and fro, holding a crumpled paper in her hand.

"It's Nick's fault!" hissed the old woman. "Dirty boar!"

"Do not blame him. He didn't know.

"You didn't tell him?"

"No, I thought there won't be a problem."

"Are you crazy, daughter? Oh, I should have explained to him that he has to be more careful with you, when you started going out together a month ago.

"Do not blame yourself, the mistake is mine. But I feared that he would dump me if he knew. And ... I love him."

"Come on, love him! Nonsense!"

"Mom! Stop!"

"Oh, honey, I'm so sorry for you! Twelve fractures over six years. The legs, the arms, and now pelvis. I still hope they will find a cure for this genetic disease."

"I hope too, mom. What did the doctor say?"

"You will be discharged tomorrow. Nothing more can be done for you here. You must lie in a special hammock at least two months. In the afternoon a technician will come home to mount it.

"Mom, why did you take my mobile?"

"I did not want you to call Nick before we have specified some things."

"What things?"

"Actually, I did not want you to call him at all."

"No, by no means! I do not agree!"

"Daughter, listen to me and try to think clearly. If he understands that you are so fragile that you can't have sex, he'll dump you."

"No, we just need to be more careful."

"You know how wild men are. He will forget and will crush you again. No, no dating with him until you recover!"

"But we will not do anything! We will only talk."

"Do you want him to see you like that? Lying in an orthopedic hammock, with a catheter, unable to ... you know. Maybe you think he is eager to clean your bedpan?"

"Mom, it's terrible!"

"I'll take care of you, so you have to listen to me. That's for good."

"I will not leave him!"

"I do not want you to."

"What do you want?"

"You will not call him until you recover. If he comes home, I'll tell him you're gone to your cousin in England."

"Very stupid lie. He is not an idiot. He knows that I want to see him every day."

"You are in England and will call him after three months."

"And what is the point of this lie?"

"First, you will not be seen in such a helpless state. Second, you will check if his feelings are strong. Third, he would not know he is guilty for the accident. After three months, when your recover, you will call him and tell him everything. If you decide to continue your relationship, I will give you my blessing. I swear!"

Lily furrowed her brows thoughtfully, and then said with pursed lips:

"Okay."

"No phone calls, okay?"

"I told you I agree."

"I love you, Lily."

"I love you, mom."


Lily was forced to change his phone number because Nick showered her with countless phone calls and text messages. She didn't answer him even once; she was determined to keep her promise. Her mother, as always, had managed to convince her of her rightness. But Lily was not sure whether she will bear not to see her beloved three months. She was wondering if his feelings would not grow cold.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.