Watch What You Say - Cover

Watch What You Say

Copyright© 2015 by Clansman

Chapter 1: The Conversation

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Conversation - BDSM, Spanking. Fem Dom. Masturbation Sex. High school pupil gets his wish and attracts the attention of the girl who fills his fantasies. Though he does so, it comes at a cost. Is he willing to pay it. Yes he is , but he finds out the price is higher than he expected as her friends and others get involved

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

We were fifth year high school students and pals. It was Saturday morning and we were sitting in a local café we liked. It wasn't Starbucks or Costa. It was run by an Italian family. They must have originally come from there, sometime in the distant past. It was just known locally as Izzy's.

We liked it because it was divided into booths. These comfortably seated six. You could squeeze in eight at a push. We liked it because the booths gave you the illusion of privacy. I say illusion, because this story will show that's all it was. The day this began, six of us boys had gathered and we were discussing our favorite topic. Yes, you are right, because you have probably guessed it was girls.

Maybe I should tell you a bit about myself before we go any further. My name is Bill Stuart. I am an 'A' student and I have two close friends, Paul and Pete. Although we went to different local primary schools, we met before high school. We were members of the same martial art school.

Now in our fourth year of high school, the three of us had long ago achieved black belt status. This was generally known, for our rather small local high school has less than five hundred pupils. This was especially true since it was the only secondary school in the town. So secrets were difficult to keep.

I said we were discussing girls. More properly, I should have said, we were discussing one girl, Sheila Fraser. Her Father was probably the wealthiest businessman in the county. He ran a big engineering company and several other businesses, including a haulage company. As a result, many of our pupils' parents worked for him.

My parents didn't because my mum is a primary teacher and my dad is the local butcher. This was handy, because I have a Saturday job working in the shop. This means I have a small, but steady income. I have been saving this since I am now in the fifth year I am now over seventeen and a half and I have just passed my driving test. With my dad's help, I hope to be able to afford a car. He has sort of promised if I save enough, he will make a contribution.

Anyway, to get back to Sheila Fraser and the discussion we had about her. She was a wet dream walking. Lovely red gold hair, at least 'c' but probably 'd' cup breasts. She has a trim waist, a beautiful ass, and long shapely legs. If all of us were being honest, I think we would confess she was a dominant figure in our masturbation fantasies. Alas, that was as close as any of us could hope to get in having our way with her. We generally regarded her as a snooty bitch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.