The Master Downstairs - Cover

The Master Downstairs

Copyright© 2015 by plus plus

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I find a disturbing surprise when I enter my house. Where is my wife and why is there a naked woman in my living room?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex  

I sent Brenda and Susan to get cleaned up and Behave Publicly. Kristen stayed next to me with her arm draped across my chest. I've always loved holding her like this and for a minute or two, it felt like nothing had changed. Well, except that we were in someone else's bed and Kristen was paying careful attention to everything I did.

"Tell me how you felt about what just happened, and how you would have felt about this yesterday."

"Master, I felt so free following your instructions. I was so turned on doing as you asked, I loved feeling her tongue on me, knowing you wanted her to do it, and you wanted me to enjoy it. I didn't know if you'd want me to hold your hand, but I took a chance and I could tell you loved it. It made it even more exciting for me. As for how I would have felt about it yesterday, I would have been too scared to let it happen. I always wondered what it would like to be with a woman, but never felt that I had the freedom to do so, without putting everything we had at risk. I never even felt like I could admit that interest to you. Now I know that's not a concern, which relieved so much pressure for me. I could just enjoy it and know it doesn't change our relationship at all. The only person who can change our relationship now is you."

"Am I taking advantage of you or the other women?"

"Master, the idea that we put your interests before our own would have sounded wrong to me. However, look at what you're actually doing with all of these slaves. You're trying to control anyone from finding out about what Jeremy did, you're demonstrating remarkable self control when faced with a lot of naked women who will do anything you ask, and haven't told me to do anything I haven't loved doing with you. You've removed my fear and self doubt, for which some might say your benevolent slavery is a small price to pay."

I laid there with Kristen just thinking through what I've already done and what else I needed to do. It was getting late and I wanted to go home. Luckily it was Saturday, so we didn't have to go to work tomorrow.

"How do you think you'll do at work on Monday if I tell you to Behave Publicly?"

"Master, if you tell me to do a good job at work, I'll make you proud and not let myself get distracted at work. If you tell me to just Behave Publicly, I think I'll be exactly as I usually am at work. No one will be able to tell the difference, except that I'll be thinking of you more than usual."

Jeremy knocked on the door frame and told me that Tom was ready to be unveiled. I pulled on my pants and walked downstairs after telling Kristen to clean up and then join me. Tom was still hogtied but not resisting anymore. I had everyone get out of Tom's line of sight and took off the device. He immediately focused on my face and said the usual thing about being so glad I owned his body and mind.

I read off the same instructions to Tom and he quickly absorbed them. I then asked him whether he had told anyone else about us. He had not, though he wanted to ask Jeremy to add his mother and sister. After listening to him some more and having him fill out the sheet and put his number into my cell, I told Tom to Behave Publicly, to try to do better in school, to treat women with more respect than he had in the past and to go home. He quickly agreed and left the house.

I told Brenda, Susan and Jeremy to Behave Publicly. I added some new instructions to Jeremy that he should not create any more slaves without my explicit permission. He should try to avoid commanding any of the slaves to do anything and should avoid talking to them for the most part. He should continue to work on the new program and think about any potential risks. I wanted him to think about putting in a safety mechanism that would prevent the device from working on me. I then added that since I was still upset about what he had done, that he wasn't allowed to play with himself, or have sex with anyone, unless I explicitly told him he could. He accepted all that and thanked me for his instructions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.