Ko Challenge
Chapter 2: The Other Two Wishes

Copyright© 2015 by Logco

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Other Two Wishes - A story of a guy that becomes a superstar by knocking out another superstar.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Fan Fiction   Celebrity  

I was working for the WWE and loving it but they were not thrilled with my take- no- prisoners attitude and actions. I didn't have issues with many wrestlers. The Big Show was -holding a grudge for not being able to knock me out and me being able to knock him out. He was pretty much the only one, but every so often he'd have a tag team partner that'd side with him, and or at least pretend to, so they could keep from being knocked out.

Now, there are very few people out there who couldn't use more money. I was being paid well by the WWE but I still needed more money. So, I rubbed the lamp and out popped the Genie. "What do you wish of me, "he asked?

?Well I needed more money and after you grant that wish, you and I are going shopping. We have to modernize your wardrobe. He rolled his eyes and then dropped millions of dollars around me. I grabbed about $250,000. I was going to deposit about 80% in a bank account and then and use the rest to modernize the genie. We went to some bargain stores to get him some casual stuff. Then we went to higher end places to get some more business attire stuff that I figured he'd never wear. but Iwear. I was a multi-millionaire and I figured I'd get some suits myself. After we finished the bills in total came to about $100,000, and but that was not an issue anymore. As opposed to driving home, he flashed our clothes, my car and me, home.

I had bought a couple of briefcases and took millions of dollars and filled a couple of briefcase with some money like you see in the movies. The genie had gone back in to his lamp to put his stuff away. He didn't have magic while in the lamp. He could get his stuff in the lamp but had to put it away just like any other mortal.

I told the genie that I was off to work and he poofed me there. I arrived away from everyone and then had a bit of a walk into the building. When I got into the building, I ran into a crying Renee Paquette (Renee Young). I asked her what was wrong. It seems seemed her longtime boyfriend, Jon Goode (Dean Ambrose) had broken up with her. I attempted to make her laugh by making the point that now I was asking the questions. She looked up at me and gave me what was very beautiful smile and a light sexy laugh. She congratulated me as I was yet to find out but she had seen that I was refereeing the main event match that night.

It was a tag team match. Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose vs. The New Day and the match would decide the number one contenders for the tag team titles at the September papay-y per- view Night of Champions. The winners would face Jimmy and Jey, The Usos in six days at the All State Arena in Chicago. The truth was, I didn't really care who won this match but when they went on to NoC, I wanted the Usos to retain.

I went to the locker room to get changed and get myself calmed before the match. I stepped out and Renee was there waiting for me. She wanted to ask me if we could go somewhere so we could talk. I said we sure could.

I stepped out and Renee was there waiting for me. She wanted to ask me if we could go somewhere so we could talk I said we sure could.

The match was uneventful and the New Day won so they'd be headed to NoC. Renee and I headed to Denny's after the show. I knew it was helpful just to vent at times.

I wanted this to be a date but I knew it wasn't and Renee was too fragile at the time to date anyone new. From our conversation as one sided as it was. I couldn't get aget a word in edge wise. I could still tell that she was holding on to the a little bit of hope that Jon would change his mind and come back to her. I would have asked if she would actually take him back but she didn't want to answer any questions. She just wanted to talk and complain about the superstar. Once she finally got done with her rant, rant or tirade perhaps, she seemed happier but I was unsure. she She looked to me with tears in her eyes and Smiled smiled and said, "you're You're a really good listener."

I responded by saying, "Sometimes you just need to let it out, just need to vent." She wiped the tears from her eyes and nodded knowingly. Every time she smiled, it made me happier, too. She had just such a beautiful smile. The waiter came to our table finally and did a double take at us before walking away with his mouth gaping. We looked at each other and I asked, "Isn't he supposed to take our order?" Renee just smiled and shrugged.

She wrapped her arms around her and I knew she was cold. Then I stood up and gave her my coat and took her in my arms; more to comfort her but I just wanted to hug her even if she didn't hug me back which she didn't. The waiter came back and not alone. The guy that was with him looked more like a manager and asked, "Aren't you Renee Young and you aren't you the guy that knocked out the giant?" I was unsure whether he was referring to The Big Show by his size or knew him only by is name from his WCW days.

I didn't say anything but Renee spoke for both of us. "Yes we are," she said. She reached in to her duffle bag and took out two 8 x 10 photos and signed one to Anthony who was the waiter and one to David, the manager looking guy. Then Anthony asked if he could take a picture for Facebook because otherwise none of his friends would believe him. I got up and he took my spot. Renee removed my jacket temporarily for the picture the manager took two photos with Anthony's cell phone. Anthony instantly posted both of them to Facebook and got up and the in an act of professionalism took our orders. He took Renee's first then mine and even though I was in my mid to late twenties I still ordered what I had been ordering since I was about six. They both walked off not taking their eyes off Renee. I couldn't blame them. We were both celebrities, she more so than me, and she is gorgeous. She was in my coat and I had my arms wrapped around her. She laid her head down on my shoulder as we waited for our food. Based on how long it took for the waiter to take it, our order wouldn't be out anytime soon.

Renee closed her eyes and actually fell asleep on my shoulder, which I really didn't mind. She felt so light and she didn't snore, which was a good thing, but it almost seemed as low though she was using her neck muscles while sleeping to keep from applying to too much weight on my shoulder. It may have to do with the fact that she only weighs 119 pounds. There was a loud noise coming from the kitchen. where we were not sat far fromWe weren't far away and Renee woke up. She was clearly startled and asked, 'What happened? What was that noise?"

I said, "They dropped something in the kitchen. It sounded like plates; probably with our food on it."

That was confirmed about a minute later. The manager came out of the kitchen and said, "I'm sorry to say that we dropped your plates Miss Young and sir. Due to our subpar service, the meal will be on us."

I thought that was nice of them, but I still intended to leave a tip of some sort. I was tired, Renee was clearly tired, and I assumed the waiter and the manager were tired as well. Not to mentionThat didn't count the cooks and other people we probably wouldn't see.

Renee fell back asleep on my shoulder again and after about 30 minutes, our food came and I had to shake Renee awake. That kind of bothered me because she looked so cute asleep on my shoulder. I wasn't completely upset because Renee had drooled a little on my shoulder. I wouldn't bring that up unless she did and it wasn't all that much drool so it was no big deal. I was in my civilian clothes as opposed to my referee shirt, and when we get to the next venue, my shirt, and anything else dirty could be laundered. That is one of the perks of working for the WWE. After NoC we'd be in: Indianapolis, Detroit, Cleveland, New York City, Philadelphia and finally back to Boston which just so happened to be my actual home town despite the fact that I told Lillian Garcia and the WWE Universe I was from West Newbury, Mass.

After we ate, she had cup of coffee and a slice of pie for dessert which is weird considering she had breakfast but.Webreakfast. We continued to talk and just as we were getting up to ;leave in Walks walked Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. Dean did not look happy and who could blame him.? It appeared his longtime girlfriend was already on a date with another guy. It appeared that I now had another opponent other than The Big Show in the ring. Dean looked like he was going to run after us and luckily Roman held him back and said, "Maybe they are just eating, not on a date." Roman was being logical but Dean was clearly irate.

When we got to Chicago, I stopped and talked to Roman. I told him, "Thatthat he was right Renee and I was just out to eat. There was no romantic feeling between us. He looked at me questionablydoubtfully. I assured him it was not romantic. He smiled and said, "I'll tell Dean if you want me to."

I responded, "That'd be great. I'll leave and let you get ready for your match and good luck tonight." He extended his hand and I shook it. Roman was wrestling for the WWE World heavyweight Championship against Kevin Owens. I really wanted Roman to win because he'd be a fighting champ, unlike Kevin is. Kevin acts like a big tough guy and he'll walk down to a ring and whenever he gets to right fight he backs down.

I headed to the referees locker room and borrowed a shirt from one of the other referees when I realized mine was missing from my gym bag. I put on the shirt and sat down to think about where my shirt was. Just then, there was a knock at the door and I looked around to make sure everyone was at least partially clothed. I opened the door a little because not all of us were dressed. I stepped out and it was a worker lady that does the laundry. she She handed me my referees shirt and I thanked her. "I was wondering where that was." It was freshly cleaned and nicely ironed. I went back in to the referee locker room, and returnedroom, returned the borrowed shirt and put on my own.

I was scheduled to officiate a diva's match: Charlotte vs. Bree Bella for the Diva's Championship. I was wished they still had bra and panties matches but they did away with those. I would love to see either Bree and and/or Charlotte stripped down to their bra and panties although I'm not sure if Brie wears panties.

After what seemed like a long time awa, yaway I got home and knew exactly what I wanted as my last wish. I rubbed the lamp and out popped the genie in his modern clothes. "I know what I want for my third and final wish," I told the genie. "I wish for any and every girl I date to get the biggest and most talented penis they ever had inside her pussy, controlled and attached to me."

"Oh boy," This is awkward" the genie said. "For me to grant a wish like that I have to see your package. With a flip of my wrist, my pants and boxers were down around my ankles. The genie looked down and said. "In my 100,000 years I have never seen one that large and wide. I think it is big enough but I can give you more stamina and a little more girth but the nine or so inches it already is, is plenty long. I can make it grown if they are able to swallow it or they want to take it in the ass.

"Let's do that," I said.

He said okay when the girl first sees your cock exposed she will have to get it hard to see its bigger size.

"I'll be a shower and a grower I guess." The genie laughed at that and with a puff of smoke, the genie was gone lamp and all. Well the genie was gone and I was left with a lot of strength, speed, other abilities, lots of money and a nice cock. I looked around and decided to test the third wish myself. My pants were still down and my cock was just hanging there. I grabbed and began to stroke it. It grew to a fuller girth and I could tell I could go for a long time. I let

I let go of it and picked up the phone. I was going to call Renee. Dean Ambrose be damned. I thought to myself that Dean may be Goode, but I'm better!!!

Renee showed up about 20 minutes later in what appeared to be nothing more than her dress. I saw no lines underneath it. That meant that she more than likely wasn't wearing a bra. It was possible she was going commando as well, but it is very difficult to see a thong or G-string under anything at all. I guess figured out what I had in mind.

She lifted her dress and my hands went right down to her lacking missing panties. All I saw was a small tuft of hair and a totally bald slit. If she wanted me to eat her, she'd have to get rid of that hair above her slit. I took a closer look at it and after a little but it appeared to be aan unkempt arrow pointing to the prize. I looked up at her and realized the tatthat she hadn't taken her dress off all the way. When she got my attention again, she removed the dress the rest of the way. She revealed two fantastic natural breasts. I was entranced. She said my name a couple of times before I heard her and responded and she said, "They are not that great. They are tiny."

I smiled and told her, "I actually preferred small breast to a point." It wasn't like I wanted a girl with a 4 foutfour year old'solds chest.

She said, "If you really like them then go ahead and suck one and play with the other." I assume she was going to look for me to hesitate, so I dropped my head and sucked on her left nipple without thinking, and palmedpalming her right breast as well. I made sure to run my hand back and forth over her nipple to make it hard and I also lightly bit her left tit to make it just as hard. I changed it up. I began sucking her right breast and playing with her left tit as I had played with her right previously.

She purred a little bit and said, "Maybe you do like smaller breast. You are probably the first guy that didn't want my breast to be bigger."

I smiled up at her while still sucking on her breast. "Now I want you to east me out," she said.

I pulled back off of her breast and she stood. She had been sitting before then. "I will but because me eating is quite erratic you have got to get rid of that hair I hate any hair in my mouth."

She looked down at me and said, "I haven't shaved since high school and the only reason I did it then was because all the cheerleaders did it to show solidarity. and tThe only people knew about where some of our boyfriends and the other squad members. I don't even know if I could shave myself again."

I offered her another option. "If you are worried I could always shave it smooth. It wouldn't be the first time I shaved a girl," I responded. She didn't say a thing she just smiled and nodded. I went into my bathroom, got scissors, a new razor and a can of shave gel my sister often used to shave her legs and maybe some other areas. I don't know for sure. She say laidlay down on a towel I had lay put on a couch and spread her legs into the splits. She still had some skill from her cheerleading days it seemed.

I took the scissors and began trimming. It wasn't much work because she already had it pretty well trimmed, so after only a little trimming with the scissors I was done. I still had to shave her. I sort of swirled the razor in a bowl of water to moisten it and then I sprayed some gel into my hands. I applied it to her little arrow and began lathering it all over her pussy, not just on the hair. I wanted to give her a smother, closer and longer lasting shave so I began at the bottom and started working upward. I got to just below the arrow and rinsed the razor and continued that task until the only remaining hair was the arrow and aand a little bit around it. I sent went over that and somehow it began coming off very cleanly. It was far cleaner than anything I've ever shaved. I only had to go over it about three times until she was totally bare. I wiped down her now bald pussy and pulled her hand down to it. I allowed her to run her hand over it. She quivered as she touched it and it looked almost as though she was having an orgasm just from the newly completely bare pussy.

I pulled her hand away. and sheSheaway. She was wet and ready and so was I. I began licking her pussy lips and kept licking and licking and licking. She was so close and then I stopped. But thenThen I inserted two fingers into her. I made contact with the rough bundle of nerves and she want off like a rocket. I kept working her g spot and then I moved on the to her clit, which sent her to her second orgasm before she ever came down from her first. I was licking her clit and lightly nibbling on it too. She was convulsing like crazy and couldn't stop shaking but she didn'tshe didn't make a sound despite the fact that her mouth was wide open. Then she just stopped. her Herr shakinge and spasms just turned to the occasional tremor. I would have thought she were was dead if she was not breathing so hard. I removed my hand from inside her and released her clit from my mouth. I was going to wipe my fingers off on the nearby towel but I didn't. I had enjoyed here juices and just had to suck my singer finger clean. I did have to use the towel to dry them.

The taste of her juices got me even harder than I had already been. I had to undress while Renee lay passed out on the floor. I waited on the bed for her and she climbed on the bed after a while and she looked like a WWE superstar hurriedly getting back into the ring. I had been slowly stroking my dick to keep it hard. She was about to drop her face on my cock and she looked at me and said, "No need to tell me." She just told me that I didn't have to tell her when I was about to cum but I might tell her anyway.

I came hard a couple minutes later from Renee's very skilled tongue. I hadn't told her but when she pulled off she was shocked that I wasn't softening at all. She said, "I want you inside me now and don't take it slow, really drill it into me hard." I would have prepared preferred to savor it but, oh well. Renee was going to get what she wanted. I lined myself with her small opening and really drove in as deep as I could. When I bottomed out she let out a blood curdling scream that let me know she was either injured or really loving this. She said, "You are the biggest I have ever had and my God you are splitting me in half." The genie had obviously granted my last wish. She added that she had never been so stretched out and she loved it.

I was lucky the genie had given me more stamina, but I was still nearing getting closer to a great orgasm. I think Renee could tell, too. She told me, "Don't you dare slow down fill me with every last drop of your cum. I want to feel your load soak my insides."

I was more than happy to do what she was begging for and then I released with quite possibly the biggest cum I ever had. It was going strong even on my fifth or sixth spray. It still felt like a lot of cum was leaving my balls. After my last spurt of cm left me, I was spent and barely had the energy to roll off of Renee. I was able to get off her and lay right next to her. We were both breathing hard trying to regain our composure. I was trying with all my energy to not fall asleep because I figured that'd be a bad thing. I was able to stay awake just long enough until Renee herself had fallen asleep too. She seemed to be unconscious.

I fell asleep and slept a short but very restful sleep. I woke up and got out of bed. there There was no reason to put clothes on, so I just left my clothes lying there on the floor and walked down the hallway to my kitchen. I grabbed some fruit out of a bowl I had put tin the refrigerator and set to the task of cutting up some or of it. I sliced up a banana, an apple, a pear and a couple of oranges. I put each individual fruit on a separate plate and then walked back down the hallway to my bedroom. I put the tray on this table with clips that'd hold the tray in place I walked back to the kitchen and poured each a glass of orange juice and a glass of water. I carried them all back to my room. Getting four glasses was not easy but I did get there, and put them on the tray. I shook Renee awake and when she rolled over on to her back from her side she had this dreamy beautiful look in her eyes. Both her breasts were exposed and they looked even better now than they had earlier. I took the tray and pulled the whole table in front of us. We both began eating some bits and pieces of fruit. We were both drinking the orange juice and sipping down the water. After we had finished the fruit and the drinks, I pushed the table away from us. She lay down next to me and draped my arms around her body, resting one on her breast. The other was right around her stomach. I placed my pinky in her belly button lightly toying with it. We both drifted off to sleep and this time it'd be a longer slumber for both of us.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.