Lily - Cover

Lily

Copyright© 2015 by Rich Bottom

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A big-bottomed MILF

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Slow  

They cuddled on the bed for a bit, with Rich running his fingers through Lily's hair and Lily kissing Rich on his neck, Rich wondering if the older woman had, in fact, an even more charged libido than he had. Lily, for her part, liked having someone else in the bed to kiss ... although she found it awkward to continue when Rich called home. She sat up on the bed and watched him, and they listened to the rings together with anticipation so thick it was edible. When Lily heard a man's voice come on the other end, she squeezed her thighs together and let out a sigh of relief at the same time; hearing the voice was nerve-wrecking, but knowing he would be telling his father first was good to hear.

"Hi, dad. So I, uh ... have a girlfriend," Rich said, and Lily's mouth fell open. She shook her head, but Rich took her hand in his, and she tried to slow her breathing. Rich's father responded with what sounded like a 'yippie-ki-yay' to Lily, and Rich snickered. "Yeah, sorry for making you guys worry ... I'm really sorry I didn't call earlier..."

Lily held her breath. Rich's father sounded to be in good spirits so far ... but she wasn't sure he was going to react to the news of who Rich's new girlfriend was as well as Rich thought he would. She wasn't even sure if Rich could gather up the courage to tell him.

"No, she's not from school ... well, it's funny you say that, because I did meet her through Rosalyn ... no, she's ... older."

Lily blushed, and play-slapped him his arm. Of course, he was being factual, but there was no reason to be so coy about it. She heard his father on the other line, and it was Rich's turn to blush.

"She's certainly ... more experienced," he said, and it was Lily's turn to reach the apex of blushing. "But, dad, there's uh ... there's something you should know."

Lily panicked, shaking her head vigorously, her hair whipping about. He couldn't tell his father over the phone. He just couldn't. Rich gave her hand a squeeze, and heard his father's voice through the phone, suddenly somber and serious.

"Her ... h-her name's Lily," he said, his voice quavering, "and she's ... she's..."

The phone was silent. There was a pause, and then Lily heard his father say, clearly, "go ahead, Rich."

"She's ... a mother," he said, and Lily felt her heart sink into her stomach. How could she have thought this was okay?

"She has a kid?" Rich heard his father say, although he wasn't entirely sure that he was still in his body to hear it.

" ... yeah."

"Is she married?"

"No ... widowed," he said, squeezing Lily's hand again.

His father was silent for a moment, and Lily expected the worst. At some point, she'd pressed her face to Rich's to hear what his father said. Rich liked feeling the warmth of her cheek against his, but he didn't like the look of terror on her face.

"Rich, listen to me ... you have to be careful. You're too young to be a father to anyone, hear me? I'm not saying you have to leave this woman, but you have to make sure you understand exactly what you're getting into. Are you coming home today? Let's talk."

Rich hesitated. "No, it's not that..."

"What do you mean?"

"Her daughter is ... a classmate of mine."

Again, total silence. Rich felt something drip onto his cheek ... and realized that Lily was crying. He put his arm around her and she nodded her head.

"Rich, are you telling me ... your girlfriend is ... a middle-aged woman?"

"I'm only thir—" Lily blurted out, and then gasped, and put her hand to her mouth. She looked horrified, and Rich was bemused.

The longest silence followed. Lily heard Rich's father say something very calmly to him, and Rich nodded his head slowly. Lily would have preferred Rich tear off his own skin and reveal himself to be a werewolf than do what he did next ... which was to hold the phone out to her and dry-throatedly whisper that "he wants to speak with you."

Lily took the phone like it had just been dredged out of a sewer, and gingerly put it to her ear. "H-hello?"

"Morning, ma'am. To whom am I speaking?" came the genial voice on the other end.

"Hi, uh ... this is Lily, Rosalyn's mother. You must be Rich's father, uhm..."

"It's Richard, actually. Rich Sr. My son just told me the strangest thing, and I just wanted to ... confirm."

Lily swallowed, hard. Rich had pressed his cheek against hers to listen, but had apparently given up on trying to hear and was instead leaning back and watching her expression.

"He said that ... and forgive me if this sounds crazy, you know how teenaged boys are ... he said that you were his ... his girlfriend?"

Lily had previously thought she'd reached her blush limit, but Rich watched as she reached new heights. He thought she was going to faint. "I ... I..." she started to stammer, but had no voice. "You ... it's ... it's not what you think..." she continued, her voice drained.

"Is what he said true?" came the voice, just as genial.

"I ... as a p-parent ... I know how you must f-feel..." she said, trembling, "but it's ... not..."

"Is what he said true?" he asked again, firmly. "Are you in a relationship with my son?"

"I ... I ... I am," she said, and Rich put his hand on her thigh, and she put her hand on his. "If you ... if you or your wife don't approve, I'll end it right now ... as a parent, I would understand. And I'm truly sorry..."

"For what? Rich is a young man, and if this is what he wants, I'm sure as fuck not going to be the one to tell him he can't do it. Is he still listening?"

"N-no," she said, and when Rich cocked his head, she shook hers. "Why?"

"Good, this is for your ears only. If you abuse my son, I'll kill you. No bones about it. I'll re-unite you with your husband faster than John Edward. I've got a shotgun in my shed that's locked up and only I have the key. As a parent, you understand, right?"

He said it with the same amicable tone he said everything else ... and it made Lily's blood run cold. The mention of her husband almost provoked a response ... but she knew there was no point in expressing outrage. "Y-yes ... of course. I'm not how you think I am..."

"You're about to tell me my eighteen-year-old son came on to you?"

"He ... he did ... you have to believe me..." she said, and Rich could tell what they were talking about.

"Well, that's the best damn news I've heard all day. Listen, Miss Lily, was it?"

"Y-yes..."

"You sound like a sweet little thing. I don't think you're trying to hurt my son. But you know how boys are. He's going to follow you around like a puppy whether it's good for him or not. I know that, and I'm sure you know that. Right?"

"R-right..."

"And if that's not healthy for him ... you'll do the right thing, won't you?"

Lily nodded, then realized he couldn't see her. "Yes, of course," she said, thinking back to the mention of the shotgun in his shed.

"Thank you. Can you please put Rich back on?"

She passed the phone back to Rich, white as a ghost. Rich nodded a few times, said 'alright, ' and then hung up.

"He wants me to bring you home with me for dinner tomorrow ... he's going to talk to my mother."

"Do you think she'll handle it better?" Lily asked, fearing the worst.

"I ... I think he's right. She'll definitely want to meet you. It's a little weird..."

"Well, this whole thing is weird. I just don't want to end up as one of those people on a daytime talk show," she said, and Rich smirked.

"Maybe we should use the condoms, then, " he said, and Lily giggled.

"Or we could..." she said, and Rich's cock and heart both gave a sudden jerk. "Unless I've already tired you out?"

Rich was a young, sexually frustrated man, and Lily knew it, so she also knew there was no way he was going to run out of juice before she ran out of breath. Still, she liked to see how it provoked him, as he threw his arms around her and pulled her back onto the mattress, so that they were lying next to each other, face to face ... at which point Lily rolled her eyes, and exerted the effort to turn herself over. Rich reached down and put his hand on her big lily-white tush ... and Lily felt a conspicuous lack of cock pressing up against her back.

"Rich... ? Are you okay?"

"Uh ... yeah ... sorry ... I don't know..."

She turned over again and put her hand on his face. "You're shaking. It's the nerves," she said, and Rich put his hand on hers.

"You're shaking too, Lily," he said, and she realized he was right, and took a deep breath.

"Maybe we ... should go out for a walk. You can fuck my ass later," she said, with a little bit of girlish mischief that almost brought Rich back to life.

While an entire afternoon consisting of nothing but potentially packing Lily's fudge, shaping the older woman's rear end to his cock, pounding his hips into her shapely, cushioned behind while she grew to steadily like it sounded like a right good time, Rich took comfort in the fact that, barring any of the myriad ways that their relationship could be ended prematurely and horribly, there was a good chance he could postpone that to next Saturday. That was the advantage of being in a relationship, Rich realized. Of course, he also knew that eventually, the fires would simmer. Even then, after their explosive, raunchy encounter, after Rich's less pleasant explosive, raunchy encounter with Rosalyn, they simply cuddled for a bit, and dressed themselves relatively free of fondling.

Relatively, anyway.

When they got to the door, Rich dressed back in his clothes and Lily in a pale yellow sun dress, Lily stopped him from crossing the threshold. Which, she reflected with a little shame, was a first for them.

"Make sure to bring a condom," she said, and Rich cocked is eyebrow at her, "just in case."

"Always the responsible adult," Rich said, and Lily squeezed his nose.

"Just in case we pass by a cute little pay by the hour motel," she said, feeling her cheeks heat up.

"Or a row of bushes you push me down in," he said, taking one from the box and shoving it into his pocket while he joined her again at the bedroom door.

"Hey, now. Don't be getting any funny ideas about me," she said, as Rich embraced her from behind, "I'm normally more ... conservative about this sort of thing."

Rich leaned closer to her ear, and whispered, "I'll believe it when I see it." Lily felt a crease in the sundress that could only mean that Rich had gotten his nerves under control ... and his dick not.

She heard the ripping of the package without seeing it, and instead of saying anything, she hiked up her dress and leaned against the closed door. Rich kicked apart her legs, and she felt the plastic-wrapped thing tickling her pubic hair, trying to find the place between her thighs that it needed to get to. She reached under herself to show him, and then he found it, already wet and inviting. Lily pressed her face against the door as Rich buried it up to her cervix, a thin layer of latex between her up-until-recently-neglected vagina and his up-until-recently virgin cock. She let out a hoarse moan that was cut short by a knock and a voice immediately on the other side of the door.

"Mom, I'm..." she heard Rosalyn saying on the other side, before she too was cut short, having processed her mother's moan. "I'm ... going out. If you're going to the movies I left you a gift card on the kitchen counter," she said, much louder than she needed to, as if she wasn't aware that her mother was just on the other side of the door. "I'm leaving now," she said, even louder, and made a big show of stomping her way towards the front door, opening and closing it just as loudly. Rich had been pushing it in all the way without moving too much, and as soon as he heard the door close, he started to give it to the older woman as hard as he possibly could, in the hopes that she'd forget about the mortifying little incident and instead focus on cumming her brains out. He mostly succeeded.

He lifted Lily's leg and hooked it over the doorknob, and she struggled to balance on the other while Rich fucked her hard, the area between her thighs dripping onto the floor as she took him over and over. She pressed herself flat against the door and came, nearly falling to the floor before Rich caught her hip and held her up through it. Immediately after, he pulled it out of her and made her turn around, lifted Lily's leg up again, and had little trouble finding his way back in from the front. Lily looked into his eyes as he drilled it into her, and she realized that he was giving it his all. When he pulled on the back of her other thigh, the one supporting her, she momentarily lost her senses and, in a seemingly ill-fated act of passion, threw her other arm around his neck, wrapped her other leg around his waist ... and gave all of her weight to him. She felt the exhilarating rush as he caught her, and then the terrifying moment of regret as he seemed to lose his balance or his strength, and for a brief instant she saw them both tumbling to the floor, but then Rich adjusted leaned her forward against the door, and drove himself forward into the pussy that she'd just so willingly given to him. Lily gripped around him tightly and tensed, catching whatever he gave her willingly, the space between them wet and sticky even without Rich's contributions ... and after barely a minute of build-up, with Rich wrecking one portal while trying to break down another, Lily held Rich's head between her breasts and moaned loud enough for the neighbors to hear, latching herself to him while she stained the floor with her lack of restraint. Rich kept thrusting the whole time, she noted with a dumb smile on her face, and then she felt the warmth, if not the moisture, of his ejaculation. Lily envied the condom, so full of Rich's spunk that it was ... but she contented herself in the knowledge that Rich had definitely enjoyed himself.

Uneasily, he set her down on unsteady feet, and she leaned against the door, legs shaking, as Rich withdrew from her. She looked down at the condom, an egg-colored bubble of goop hung from the end, his sperm having been apparently very excited to fill Lily's womb, and she had a devilish idea.

"Take it off, carefully. Make sure not to spill it," she said, feigning concern for her floor, which was slick with her own coat of post-sex slime. Rich did, and then looked up at Lily for further instruction ... only to see that her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open.

Lily waited patiently with her eyes closed. She was pretty sure how he'd react: disgust, regret ... he'd call her a weird pervert and finally realize that he wanted someone his age, twenty pounds lighter and with normal tastes ... when nothing happened for a few seconds, she was pretty sure she was right. What had made her think it was a good idea? She must have looked ridiculous, sticking out her tongue, trying to look sultry for him ... and then she felt something warm, thick and salty drip onto her tongue ... and then more of it, and more of it, until had pooled ... and she shuddered, until it stopped, and then closed her mouth, and swallowed hard. She opened her eyes, expecting to see Rich with a curious expression on his face, but instead saw that he looked ... impressed, first of all, and then ... he reached down and pulled up her sundress again, and then his finger stroked her slit, and Lily barely had time to open her mouth to respond when she felt Rich's lips against hers. He found her button, and pressed it, and she opened her eyes wide while he was still kissing her, and then he pulled away and, looking determined.

"Sorry. I thought you were done," he said, and Lily couldn't even puzzle out what he was saying before he had her pinned against the door, his tongue in her mouth, his finger rubbing her clit the way no one ever had ... and Lily realized that he was right ... she wasn't finished, yet ... that's why she'd wanted to drink down his ball juice ... that's why she still felt so hot ... she put her hands against his chest ... leaning forward, which gave Rich a devilish idea of his own.

He'd hiked up her skirt from the front, and had to do it again in the back. Feeling him kissing her mouth, rubbing her sex and lustfully grabbing at her ass made her feel like she was going to go off at any moment ... and then Rich parted her rear with his fingers, and tapped another finger on her pucker, and Lily moaned into his mouth. Being a pervert felt so good.

He attacked her balloon knot and her bean at the same with his fingers, stroking both in an effort to make her cream all over again, and Lily hated him for it. No wholesome woman ever wanted so badly to be double-stuffed as Lily did right then, but it felt like Rich was just activating her, front and back at the same time, and there was simply no other way to go about it but two dicks stuffing her holes at the same time and what was wrong with that? Perfectly normal, well-adjusted women imagined their half-their-age lover and his identical-but-Spanish friend Ricky double-plugging them, and

"Oh my god, Rich, don't stop," she said, in a moment between having her mouth invaded and forcibly kissing Rich back, and while Rich didn't know what she was thinking in her head, he knew what she was dripping down her thigh.

She had pinned his hand between the door and her big butt, but that hadn't stopped Rich from circling his finger around her backdoor like a shark, and she'd squeezed her thighs together so that he could barely fit his hand between, but that hadn't stopped his other finger from rubbing her nub and making her cross-eyed. Between the wetness in her crotch and the constant twitching of her pucker, Rich knew that she liked being attacked on both sides, at both ends, in every which way. At some point, she pulled away from his kiss, looked over her shoulder at the hand working on her backdoor, looked back at Rich, and grinned.

"You can't leave my ass alone, can you? How'd you know that would feel good?"

Rich answered her with a kiss, and rubbed both her front and back roughly as he felt her orgasm approaching. Then, he suddenly stopped rubbing her clit, and Lily panted.

"Rich, honey ... if you make me ... cum with just my ass ... I'm gonna ... bite you..." she said, with gritted teeth, although she made no motion to touch herself. He kept rubbing her donut hole, his hand on her inner thigh, feeling it tense ... and eventually Lily gave up and reached back and spread her cheeks with her own hands, and Rich watched with amazement as her body seized up, she shuddered, she let out a small, barely voiced purr ... and then, she sighed hoarsely, trembling, and between locks of matted blonde hair she fixed a glare on him, and said, straining to speak, "not ... enough..."

Content that he'd made her gush just by playing with her butthole, Rich was feeling powerful ... so he gave in to her request, rubbing a finger down her slit that felt like he'd just found the Nile river ... and she grabbed his hand and held it there. She leaned in for a kiss but Rich put his finger in her mouth instead, taking a quick break from assaulting her rear end to get her mouth in on the fucking action. She eagerly suck on his finger, and then even let him put it down her throat, tickling her uvula, before he withdrew it, wet and ready. He kissed her again, and she was still riding her mini-orgasm into her big finish when she felt Rich's wet finger sliding down the small of her back, between her big cheeks, and onto her newly-awakened fuckhole, and Rich opened his eyes mid-kiss to gauge her response ... but between the tensing of her thighs and the sudden relaxation of her sphincter he could feel, he had his answer. Up the chimney his finger plunged, up to the third knuckle ... and if he regretted it, it was too late to take it back, as he felt a crushing pressure on it that the finger tickling her tiddle didn't need to worry about. She pulled out of the kiss and rested her head on the door, holding both of his hands in place as she writhed and twisted through her explosive, bombastic sexual flare, until finally she went nearly limp and Rich had to catch her before she tipped over.

She took deep, heavy breaths, and looked at Rich with tired, satisfied eyes. "O ... kay ... where ... did you learn ... to do that... ?"

"Uh ... not sure? Porn, I guess?" he said, somewhat ashamed.

"You have ... to show me ... that porn..." she said, smiling, and he laughed.

"So ... are you good?" he asked, though he was pretty sure she was done.

"Yeah ... I think I'm good now," she said, blushing. "You can take your finger out of my ass whenever," she said, and it was his turn to blush. As gently as he could, he pulled it out, although she seemed reluctant to let it go. When he pulled it out, he smirked.

"Want to close your eyes and open your mouth again?"

Lily sighed, as if to say, 'boys will be boys.' "On one condition."

"Yeah?"

"You do that thing with your tongue again later," she said, and his smirk became a full on grin. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and waited for the finger fucking he gave her throat before, She didn't look forward to having her anal gland secretions on her tongue, but at that moment, she wasn't sure she could even feel disgust. What she didn't expect was to feel Rich's finger on her chin, closing her mouth ... and then his kiss on her lips. She opened her eyes, and he pulled his lips away, looking bashful.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.