A Father’s Love - Cover

A Father’s Love

by S star W

Copyright© 2022 by S star W

Fiction Sex Story: A father secretly loves his daughter as more than a daughter. He never thinks he will act on it until he finds his daughter and her boyfriend together.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   .

Background:

Sam had always loved his daughter, Sarah. It had never been as a man loves a woman, though as she grew up and began to develop he began to see her in a new light. Still he never expected to act on the desire, after all she was his daughter.

Part 1:

Sarah began to develop at the age of twelve. She was the first in her class to do so and it embarrassed her to be the only girl in the showers to have hair on her vaginal area. So she started shaving it. Of course she couldn’t do anything about the bumps on her chest, though she did wear looser shirts. Even when other girls began growing hair down there she continued to shave it. Shaving made it easier to keep herself clean during her monthlies.

She was aloud to start dating in her freshman year when she was fourteen. She went on a few dates before settling on one boyfriend, John. She hadn’t done anything sexual with anyone aside from plain kissing. John was the first boy she ever French kissed. Every time they did that Sarah felt a strange feeling deep inside of her.

Part 2:

After a few months they progressed to touching each other over their clothes. They even dry humped each other fully dressed a few times. Eventually they progressed to touching each other on bare skin, though neither stripped.

Both were hungry for more, but both wanted some place private for their first time. John had even bought some condoms so that they could safely do it. Finally the perfect opportunity came upon them. Her mom had to work late and wouldn’t be home until 11:30. Her dad was on the late shift and wouldn’t be home until 1:00. It was perfect. They could do whatever they wanted to.

Part 3:

That night John came over at 9:00 and they went up to her room. They began by kissing deeply and slowly stripped each other. Soon both fourteen year olds were as naked as the day they were born.

Being their first time both were quite nervous and had little idea what to do next, though instinct would soon guide them. They continued to kiss and rub their naked bodies together. Their breathing became heavier and heavier as their sexual excitement grew. Finally John’s cock lodged in the crease of Sarah’s womanly channel and she said, “Do it.”

She felt a sharp pain that only lasted for a few seconds as John’s manhood sliced through her for the first time. Both were building towards a tremendous orgasm when the unexpected happened. Chapter 4

Sam got a terrible headache at work and was sent home. He had always been prone to having migraines and this was a bad one. He arrived at the house a little after 10:00. He headed up the stairs to go to bed, but heard a noise coming from Sarah’s room. He opened her door expecting to find her in the middle of having a nightmare. Instead John was on top of her pumping up and down and groaning. Sarah too was groaning, but she happened to open her eyes and exclaimed, “DADDY! ... OH MY GOD DADDY!”

John immediately pulled out of her and scrambled to gather his clothes. Hastily he began putting them on as Sam told Sarah, “Stay right there.” John barely had his pants and shoes on and his shirt under his arm as he ran from the room and out the front door.

Sam sat on the side of the bed by his daughter. “It sounded like you were enjoying each other,” Sam said.

Sarah’s mouth fell open and she stuttered, “I ... I ... I don’t know. It was feeling good, but...”

“But I came in and interrupted,” he said.

“Yeah, I guess so,” she said.

“Don’t worry,” Sam said, “it’ll be alright in a little bit.”

Sarah didn’t know what he meant as he left the room. But he came back a few minutes later with wash rags to clean up her crotch. He instead of his work clothes he now had on a robe. Her dad took his time cleaning her crotch. In fact he took so much time that she orgasmed twice.

She was so incoherent after the second one that she disregarded the fact that her daddy was fucking as a third built within her it hit her. Unlike John her daddy was bareback in her. Panting as she spoke she said, “Daddy,, OHGOD, Daddy please,, OhGod, please pull out, OHGOD YES!”

Sam promised that he would as he continued to pound into his daughter. However as Sarah’s fourth and final orgasm hit she clamped her legs around her daddy and yelled, “FUCK IT! GIVE A BABY!” With his daughter’s’ legs clamped around as they were there was no way to pull out and soon his baby makers were on their way. Three weeks later Sarah’s monthly came as usual proving that she was not pregnant.


Epilogue:

A few weeks later Sam and Sarah were planning their annual fishing trip. Sarah said to her dad, “You provide the pole and I’ll provide the wet channel.” She then winked at him as she went into the house. Ohhh what fun weekend this was going to be.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.