Randy Relations - Cover

Randy Relations

Copyright© 2020 by Pan

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fanella would never have intimate relations with her brother Andy, but she sees nothing wrong with hooking up with the stranger she just met, Randy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

My name’s Fenella. I’ve got a younger brother, Andy, and a new lover ... Randy.

Yeah, it can get confusing.

They’re really similar - Andy is one of those genius inventor types ... he’d been working on some new project with Randy, and Randy really seems to be obsessed by it. Whenever he’s around, he doesn’t put it down ... I don’t know why Andy doesn’t mind - I’ve never actually seen both of them in the same place at the same time. Weird, I know, but I don’t think about it too much ... See, almost immediately after I met Randy, he convinced me to be his sex toy. Every time he wants to take me, no matter where, no matter when, I’m there, ready and waiting ... He’s such a fucking sexy guy. Before I met him, I never would have thought that I’d be interested in the kind of thing he likes, but he quickly turned me around. Sex toys, anal ... whatever he wants, I’ll do it. I’m dedicated to getting him off, and I don’t mind saying: I’m pretty freaking good at it.

Like when he mentioned that he wanted to start doing some incest roleplay, he probably expected me to be grossed out, but I just nodded, and immediately started calling myself his “big, sexy sister” whenever we hooked up.

(Which was all the time.) I’d honestly thought that I was pushing Randy to his limits as it was. Whenever he came around, I’d make sure that he came at least two or three times, which has always been the upper limit for guys I’ve been with. But it turned out that he was really into roleplay - after I started calling myself his “older sister”, and “begging my little bro to spank me”, it was like I’d found a switch inside him and turned it on. We would fuck for hours without stopping - he’d cum in each of my holes, and then often coat me with a load or two. On one particularly intense night, he fucked me until I passed out, and I woke up to find his cock in my ass again.

The idea of being used while I was asleep turned me on more than anything I could remember, and we played out that fantasy a few more times, I can tell you that.

I even started getting into the fetish a little myself ... I found a few websites full of brother/sister incest tales, and would read them while I had a toy in each hole. At first it was just to come up with new ideas for Randy (“the family vacation”, “the drunk, horny older sister”, “the girl who let her brother hypnotize her”) but after a while, just the idea of a brother and sister doing the nasty was enough to get me excited.

The day that I really discovered that Randy was practically super-human, however, was the day when I came home to find Mom going down on him ... While all of this “fuck toy” business had been going on, Mom had never stopped asking questions. The one time she’d met Randy, he’d really left an impression - Andy, as far as I know, had never given her any contact details for his friend (actually, now that I think about it, he never gave me any contact details either. We only ever got together when he turned up at our house) - and so I was her only source of information about the guy.

At first, I was reluctant to tell her the nature of our relationship, but she kept on hounding me, and eventually I gave in and just told her.

I expected the usual “Mom” stuff - you’re better than that, don’t you think it’s degrading, why don’t you hold yourself to a higher standard, etc etc etc. Instead, her reaction surprised me. Her eyes had widened, her mouth had dropped, and she just said four word that I never thought I’d hear my Mom say.

“That ... is so hot.”

Well, I’ve got to tell you, it was a huge relief. Not only was she not being judgemental, but she even seemed to get into the idea - she asked for details, and once I got past the weirdness of talking about this kind of thing with my Mom, I told her. And once I started shopping to better fulfil my new role as a fuck toy, I showed her - she seemed enthralled by my collection of costumes, and even began to ask if she could borrow them.

For sex with Dad, I assumed?

One day, I’d returned from work (I’d started doing more shifts, so that I could pay for my ever-expanding collection of sex-related paraphernalia) and entered the lounge-room to find Randy sitting on an armchair, his ever-present machine next to him, and Mom enthusiastically fellating him, dressed as a French Maid.

I was shocked, more than anything - Mom had never expressed any kind of dissatisfaction with her marriage, and Randy had certainly never said that he was anything but happy with the sex that we had - but it only took a few seconds for that shock to turn into an incredibly arousal.

Looking back, I’m not sure exactly what it was. The idea of sharing a man with my mother had certainly cropped up in my fantasies, once or twice - it’s a common theme of the incest erotica that I was steadily reading more and more of. The fact that Randy was so sexual that even our times together weren’t enough ... it made him so much more manly, so much more powerful ... but perhaps arousal is one of those things that you just shouldn’t work too hard to understand.

It could have even been just the sight of it. Randy is, by far, the sexiest thing I’ve ever encountered. For some weird reason, he won’t let me take photos or video of our time together, so I have to rely on imagination to think about what it looks like when I’m being fucked by him, dressed as Xena, or when I’m rubbing my pussy against his back just to get off.

But in that moment, I could literally see it - Mom’s head, bobbing up and down on Randy’s enormous cock, his face, intensely aroused and staring down at her. Her hand pistoning furiously in between her legs, the cum on her tits, a sign that this wasn’t the first time that she’d gotten him off today ... it was the sexiest sight I’ve ever seen in my life.

I must have made a noise - a whimper or a moan of some kind - because Randy glanced over, and saw me watching, uncontrollably rubbing myself. Mom didn’t stop what she was doing for a second, and I knew that Randy had trained her to be a sex toy just as well as he’d trained me.

He beckoned with one hand, while the other continued to pull Mom’s hair, controlling the speed at which she gagged on his cock. I obeyed immediately - a good sex toy always obeys her master - and started walking toward the pair.

“Mom,” he said, and in an instant I knew that this was another roleplay, “I want you to make out with my sister.”

Perhaps I should have been revolted by the idea, but if Randy had asked me to jump off a cliff, I probably would have cum on the way down. Mom was similarly obedient, and though she was reluctant to take Randy’s beautiful cock out of her mouth, she didn’t hesitate to take my tongue in its place.

I could smell Randy’s cock on her breath, and just spurred me on further, as I made out with my Mom like ... well, like she was Randy myself. Our hands started roaming over each other’s bodies, and I have to admit, the fact that we were doing this only to turn Randy on wasn’t the only thing that got me hot.

There was something about the naughtiness of it - up until now, I’d always thought of myself as a good little girl, with a secret life. By day, I was mild-mannered Fenella, but behind closed doors, I was a horny, leaking fuck toy, just waiting for my little brother Randy to take me. During my breaks at work, I’d frequently go into the bathroom and get myself off with the massive dildo that I kept in my handbag. As soon as I got home, I’d strip off and just wear lacy underwear around the house - Mom knew why, and though Andy and Dad were in the dark, I’d never heard either of them complaining.

I was a secret fuck toy - up until then, it was a fun, sexy game that I played. But making out with my own mother ... and getting off on it ... that felt like it changed something. I had invited someone else into my private world, and it felt like the first step to admitting that being my brother’s fuck toy wasn’t just a game I was playing ... maybe, at heart, it was who I really was.

As these thoughts crossed my mind, I moaned, a sound that was mirrored by my mother. Maybe she was going through a similar thought process, I didn’t know ... I just deepened our kiss, and reached down to see how wet she really was.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.